Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence
Default Re: Digimon: Ressurection of the Digi-Eggs PG-13

"Hi!" said Elana. "I don't know how you're reacting but have Lunamon. Here." Elana hugged the little Bunny. "It could be a mixup. Or might not. What do you think Lunamon?" Lunamon shook her head. "I'm yours Elana." She looked hurt. "Sorry about that Lunamon, I was just er...answer Sky's questiom. Or was it a statement. Uhh...by the way....how we're both new to this thing....maybe we should travel together?" Elana smiled. But it faded when she saw some odd creatures passing by. Ahh! Elana jumped back. Lunamon laughed. "Don't worry, they're only digimon." Elana laughed. "Uhh...I knew that! I was testing you." Lunamon laughed even harder. "Come on!" she said. "Let's get going. There's so much to show you!"

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 09-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Get off of me!!" Lucemon yelled.

"No! Until you promise be that you'll stay I won't let you go at all!" Sky persisted.

"Hey, I kept my bargain of the deal!" Lucemon argued.

"What bargain? You said you would help me go back home! Am I home, you dimwit?!" Sky finally snapped.

"What did you just call me?" Lucemon glared at the girl who was holding him down. She flinched.

"Y...Yeah! That's right! A dimwit! You called me a dimwit so why can't I, DIMWIT!!" Sky glared back, but more weakly than his.

"If you call me that again I'll --"

"DIMWIT DIMWIT DIMWIT DIMWIT!!!!"

"Oh That's it!!!" Lucemon's expression turned dark. "I won't go easy just because you're a weak pathertic DIMWITTED human girl!!"

"Oh yeah?! Bring it, you KING DIMWIT of the DIMWITEST DIMWIT!!!" Sky shouted back.

Lunamon's little suggestion was drowned in the loud argument the two were having. Elana and Lunamon couldn't do anything but to watch the two to go at each other.

Even without noticing someone was watching them.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

General Winona, Tropical forset, Digtal world

At frist,, Winona had to admit, she was a bit nervous to fight two of them. But now, that had changed. There was no denying the Lucemon and girl duo were pretty unsyncronized. The others seemed better matched. "When do we attack" whispered Black Gatomon, trying to be quiet. "Now" whispered Winona as she leaped onto a rock, in dead sight of the kids. Gato was right beside her. "These girls don't stand a chance" thought the teen. "Well, well well, what do we have here" said the general, loud enough for the others to hear.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lucemon and Sky both looked at the girl with purple hair and her black cat digimon. Sky blinked at the cat. It was so cute...

"Awwww..." Sky sighed in total adoration. "I always wanted to meet a talking cat!" She squealed.

Sky loosened her grip on Lucemon, ready to get up and smoosh the kitten. It was Lucemon who now held on to Sky. "I wouldn't advise you to go and hug that kitten."

"And," Lucemon addressed the newcomers. "You idiots caught me at a really bad time." Lucemon smiled wicked. "I was actually looking for an anger reliever, and here you are."

"Devine Feat."

As soon as he spoke the words, a shining spear appeared in his right hand.

"Get ready, Miss General." Lucemon smirked and launched himself right at the two.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Oh no i am so lost my dog died 2 days ago thats why i wasnt on sorry where should i start i need help well explain what should happen.

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 09-18-2007, 09:46 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Digimon General Eric South and Chupamon reporting.

Eric and Chupamon were in the Digital World, searching for some Digimon to use for evil. Chupamon said "I don't see any Digimon around here, sir." Eric then noticed a GeoGreymon, and threw a Dark Spiral at it, and Chupamon ordered it to go find the Digidestined. The GeoGreymon's eyes glowed red, and went off. Chupamon said "This should be easy." Eric nodded in agreement, and watched GeoGreymon go off into the distance.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Control View Post
Digimon General Eric South and Chupamon reporting.

Eric and Chupamon were in the Digital World, searching for some Digimon to use for evil. Chupamon said "I don't see any Digimon around here, sir." Eric then noticed a GeoGreymon, and threw a Dark Spiral at it, and Chupamon ordered it to go find the Digidestined. The GeoGreymon's eyes glowed red, and went off. Chupamon said "This should be easy." Eric nodded in agreement, and watched GeoGreymon go off into the distance.
OOC: Could you try to post more?

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 09-18-2007, 09:50 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn34 View Post
OOC: Oh no i am so lost my dog died 2 days ago thats why i wasnt on sorry where should i start i need help well explain what should happen.
Please talk about it on the discussion and read of what we have so far...
It's pretty much forward
Old 09-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Togeking Offline
Elite Trainer

KT, Digimon General. Central City Pub, Asuka Server.

After convincing an Airdramon to fly him over to Central City, he found himself in the pub there. He went over to the piano and press a few notes. A door opened from the ground, leadin some stairs to their lair. No sound.

"They must be gone. They owe me for this! If you don't think wrestling a WaruMonzaemon for the entertainment for a stinkin' Airdramon is wrong, nothing is!"

He kicked the piano, closed the secret door, and went outside.

General KT. Suzuki City, Suzuki Server.

KT went to the tranporters Digimon used to get to different servers but the same place in the specific sever. Suzuki had the most free Digimon, so he went there in hopes of catching some Digimon for the Emperor. It was also where he got his DigiEgg. He called for Shade. The Shadow appeared right next to KT, startling him.

"Ahh! You have GOT to stop freaking me like that!"

"I cannot, Master. I live in your Shadow and must go where you will go."

"Sure but still..."

"I am but your pawn, but even so, I can not stop doing what my instincts tell me. I am sorry. What is it you request?"

"We will be doing some capture work. Impure Armor Release!"

Shadow Mondramon curled up into a ball. All the unstable energy from the egg burst out at full power, drowning Shade in strength. It coursed up and down, up and down. It would not stop. Surely afterwards, the skin on Shade started chiping off and falling off. A completely new being was made- iBeelzemon.

"Yay! This is the first time it actually WORKED... the last time, you reverted to ShadowHopmon... and you were so cute back then!"

"Shuddup and scram n'less I tells ya!"

"What did you just say to me?"

KT coursed with fury. His veins were pulsing with blood.

"I said: YUDUP AND SCRAM! Want anything to do about it?"

iBeelzemon took out his gun and pointed it at KT. Since KT got angrier, iBeelzemon coursed with more energy and grew bigger. KT's robes of darkness appeared on him.

"Oh yeah? Well you're not a Digimon! Your a mutant! Go away!"

iBeelzemon grew larger and large, now it's power nearly past the Champion stage. If it countinued, at this rate, it would be nearly past an Ultimate!

[b]"You just made the biggest mistake of your life. Triple Impact!"

More than a few dozen bullet shot at KT. The cloak absorbed it all as anger. KT took out a sword from the Dark Ocean that seemingly appeared in front of him.

"DIE!"

KT charged at iBeelzemon. Just then, everything went black. Pitch black.

25 @ 628
Done @ 703
VFFC Stats
D/P Code Mickey 1117 6880 9093
Old 09-18-2007, 10:06 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Digi-Destined, Noah, Primary Village, Digital World

Noah looked down at Chibomon in confusion. He didn't know what exaclty primary village was, all he knew was that there was a bunch of digitama's. "Let's go look for a digimon called Elecmon, he's like this red and blue mammal." Noah didn't know what to say and as soon as they passed a few digitama's, a yellow and blue Elecmon popped from out of a few cracked digitama's and had a sinister look aiming towards Noah and Chibomon

Elecmon Virus/Vi-Elecmon

Vi-Elecmon began to laugh as he shot out a small bolt of electricity at Noah as a warning but Chibomon got in the way to stop it. "Leave Noah alone! Bubble Blow!!! " A set of bubbles blew towards Elecmon, barely hurting him. Vi-Elecmon quickly moved towards the offensive and dashed towards Chibomon "Tail Dusk!" Vi-elecmon slammed Chibomon hard with it's tail, knocking it out. "Chi-Chibomon!!!!!" Noah's digimon mini began to glow with immense light. The light slowly engulfed Chibomon and a whole set of codes engulfed Chibomon. "Chibomon digivolve tooo!!!DemiVeemon!"" Noah was amazed by Chibomon, no, DemiVeemon and thought they had the battle won. "Heh, let's finish of this battle with an awesome combo of! Pop Attack, then a awesome Bubble Blow!" DemiVeemon tackled Vi-Elecmon with his whole body, knocking Vi-Elecmon down and while Vi-Elecmon was on the ground, Demi-Veemon let out a flurry of Bubbles. "Not bad...for a weakling that is! Jamming Thunder! Assasins Bolt!!!!!" DemiVeemon was going to shoot out a few more bubbles, but Vi-Elecmon charged up all his tails and shot out powerful lightning towards Demi-Veemon, weakening him. He then began to charge up his tails once more and they created a type of thunder sword and slashed Demi-Veemon who was at the ground.

Noah looked at Demi-Veemon in disbeleif as his digivice began to glow once more and Noah smirked. "This time, We'll win no matter what! A 3rd time has to be a charm!" With his last bit of energy, DemiVeemon looked up at Noah and smiled as a whole area of codes surrounded him. "DemiVeemon digivolve toooo!!!!Veemon!" Veemon looked at Elecmon and stretched up his muscles and begun to stare at Vi-Elecmon with laughter as Vi-Elecmon charged his tail with electricity. "I don't think so! Vee-Headbutt!" While Vi-Elecmon was charging, Veemon knocked Elecmon out with his head and began to punch him until a black spear popped out of his body. "Wha? Where am I?" Elecmon's fur slowly began to change to its normal color, red and blue and Noah and Veemon looked at Elecmon in disbeleif. "Uh, you don't remember anything that happened? Elecmon shook his head and Noah sighed as over a dozen digitamas hatched.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

As the Digimon Emperor and BlackStingmon neared the village, they saw several bursts of light. "He's the one," the teen said "let's get rid of him." He then proceeded to toss hundreds of Dark Rings at the recently hatched Digi-Eggs. Punimon, Botomon, and Poyomon were all struck with them, as well as a recently freed Elecmon. Their eyes began to glow red and they developed evil looks. "Get them."

The ocean of baby Digimon surged forward towards the boy and his Veemon. They made loud screechs and uynleashed their mighty Bubble Blow attack. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" said BlackStingmon.

"Of course I am." said Christopher confidently. His gaze then narrowed. "If he finds the Digi-Egg hidden here, he will be stronger. Still an insect, but stronger."

Old 09-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Togeking Offline
Elite Trainer

KT, Digimon General. ???, ?????

KT awoke in his normal world clothes. iBeelzemon was nowhere to be seen. All his memory was wiped out. He stood up. The world was pitch black.

"Where am I?"

He began getting smaller and shrank. He looked like he did as a younger person. A muderous man appeared in the darkness. His parents appeared, dead. Blood was all around them.

"No... no... this can't be happening again.. no..."

The man came closer and closer towards KT with a knife. He grinned evily.

"No... no... NOOO!"

General KT, Tokyo, Japan.

KT found himself in his bed. He started weeping over and over again. ShadowHopmon was nowhere to be seen. His heart ached as if he was stabbed multiple times. He noticed that he was still in a younger form.

"Hm...? Why am I... what just..."

All the scenery around him sank into oblivion. It was all black again. He saw a younger version of his brother in the darkness. It was...

"Hiya KT! Wanna play ball? I heard Matt got us a new one!"

It can't be... TK isn't alive... or is he...?

KT, still in his younger form, stepped closer to TK. His vision seemed to go away. Everything fading away again...

25 @ 628
Done @ 703
VFFC Stats
D/P Code Mickey 1117 6880 9093
Old 09-18-2007, 10:49 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Veemon look out!" Veemon looked over at Noah and saw all the bubbles coming at him and quickly jumped. He prepared himself for a Vee-Headbutt, but Noah held Veemon down. "Calm down, Theres something wronged with them Veemon looked at the baby digimon and noticed it to so he began to look around for the cause of it. "Whoever you are, show yourself!"

OOC:This one is kinda short
Old 09-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

Sarah stared at her computer screen waiting for a web page to load. She had waited 5 minutes before a little egg appeared on the screen. Sarah got scared because she thought it was a virus so not thinking she unplugged the computer and decided to take a nap. But when she laid down her computer screen was on and it had an image of a world on it she walked over scared then looked into it.
Sarah awoke and thought she had dreamed that whole thing she stood up and noticed she was in a forest. She was scared and then she watched as a black shadow stood in front of her it started to walk over and she saw it was a cat but not a normal cat it was different.

"Hello my name is Gatomon... whats yours?"

Sarah looked at the tiny cat and said "Aw you are so cute yes you are" She stopped and wondered where she was.

"Um Gatomon where am I exactly" She asked the talking cat.

"You mean you dont know well you are in the Digital World its a place where Digimon like me live and rome the lands and i'm your partner.
Sarah looked around gazing at the beautiful fields of the Digital World.
"Wow its so pretty"
Gatomon then told Sarah to follow her they walked for a few minutes and came across a field of different color eggs with cool smbols on them. She had thought she saw 4 figures in the middle of the field she walked over but then tripped and almost landed on a egg she moved and sighed.

"Gatomon what is with all of these eggs" She had asked as she picked one up.
"These are all the unborned Digimon waiting for their time to hatch and live in the Digital World."
Sarah was amazed at the world she had gotten over her fear and the thought of Earth completly left her mind.

Sarah looked across the the field and then looked at Gatomon "Gatomon are you okay"
she asked because Gatomon ears were flicking. Gatomon yelled "Sarah watchout" srah jumped and turned to see a vegetable like creature leaping toward her.

"Leave her alone Lighting Paw" Gatomon smacked the creature with a powerful force knocking him out.

"Gatomon what the that was amazing" Sarah was amazed at Gatomon's ability.
"Yah well all us Digimon have attacks that can defend us or help us when needed" Sarah heard a moan and saw that the vegetable was rising "Who is that" Sarah asked Gatomon

Vegetation Digimon
"Thats Redvegiemon hes a Vegetation Digimon that is more powerful than the normal Vegiemon. If a Vegiemon is given Azulongmon's power near something pungent, it will digivolve to RedVegiemon".

"Haha you think a little kitten can hurt me try this on for size Chili Pepper Pummel "
He ran off with his attck hitting Gatomon transforming her into Salmon.
"Oh Gatomon what happened" Sarah said wanting to cry.
"Im fine i just took a big it hi im Salmon the preform of Gatomon dont worry im still adorable especially with my petit punch attack"Sarah was happy and then Salmon began to explain the rest of the information to her.

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by Dawn34; 09-18-2007 at 10:56 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

OOC: attention people. You don't need to post pictures for every Digimon you fight.