Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Digimon: Ressurection of the Digi-Eggs PG-13

Digimon: Resurrection of the Digi-Eggs

Plot
A new Digimon Emperor has appeared and is enslaving peaceful Digimon by using devices similar to the Black Rings used by the old Digimon Emperor, Ken, used, except these ones are much more durable. He has also prevented all Digimon from Digivolving by using his Dark Digivice. Luckily, a group of eight junior high kids from all around the world have been chosen as the new Digidestined.
However, the Digimon Emperor has several accomplices, the Digimon Generals who also have partner Digimon as well as the Digidestined and the Digimon Emperor himself. It is the Digidestined job to save the Digital World by destroying the Control Spires used to enslave the helpless Digimon. They must also either bring the Digimon Emperor and the Generals back to the Real World, or destroy him.
Luckily and unfortunately, the Digdestined, the Digimon Emperor, and the Digimon Generals each have found that they can Armor Digivolve. This allows them to bypass the Dark Digivice's evil power. They can only do this by using the Dig-Eggs that they obtained shortly after arriving in the Digital World. However, little does anyone know that this conflict is being manipulated by a far more evil and powerful force than the Digimon Emperor...

Rules
1.) No Spamming
2.) No flaming. (However, some in character insults may be okay.)
3.) No Bunnying
4.) No God-Modding
5.) Use good grammar and spelling and post at least 3 paragraphs.
6.) Have fun!
7.) Romance and swearing are allowed. But no in the bed romance.
If you have any questions, PM them to me.

The Sign-Ups are located here
The Discussion Thread is located here

We still have room for two more Digidestined, so feel free to sign-up.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Digimon Emperor, Chris. Northren Wastelands, Digital World

He looked at the pitiful Digimon fall before him like flies. He was the Digimon Emperor, and he was enslaving them. Wormmon looked up at his master with a questioning look. "Do it," the armored teen said "I don't have all day." The small green wormlike Digimon scurried over to each of the fallen Digimon and placed Dark Rings on their necks. One of the Gazimon began to stir, but was quickly silenced with a kick from Chris.

"Should I bring the ship here?" asked Wormmon. "Then I can watch the Brady Bunch." Chris stared at him. The Brady Bunch? What was Wormmon doing when Chris wasn't here?

"Just do it," snarled the Digimon Emperor "and then you can watch them."

"Hooray!" shouted the small Digimon full with glee. "That's how we all became the Brady Bunch, the Brady Bunch." He then caught the dirty look sent to him. "Right away sir." He then pulled out a small remote control and pushed the large red button on the center.

Miles away, the ship the Crabmon were washing suddenly began to hum. Several of the frightened red crab Digimon ran away as the ship took off and started to head North.

Chris smiled as his Flagship landed on the icy ground. His smile faded as he walked up the extendable ramp, and into the cold dark ship. Immediately rushing to his computer, the Digimon Emperor saw several blips on his map of the Digital World. He didn't give them a second thought and began to head towards the center region in order to meet up with his Digimon Generals.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 09-18-2007 at 03:12 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:06 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Digimon: Ressurection of the Digi-Eggs PG-13

Digimon General, Winona. Western area. Mist Forest lookout point

It was beautiful weather in the westen mist forest. The breeze was pleasent, the clouds was blocking the hot sun, a cool day. However, no Digimon could be seen. A teenage girl, along with her own Digimon and friend Black Gatomon were observing the quiet. "No sign of anymore" commented the teen. She was Winona Noir, a digimon general. "Nope, I think we caught them all" replied the cat-like creature. "As nice as that would be" started Winona, "I don't think so, Gato." The breeze caught her purple hair. Those Digimon had been easier to find, earlier. Now it seemed they learned there leason, hide to stay free. "Well, you can always send out a scout" said Gato, trying to please her friend. She was grateful to be in her position. She'd never have to be a slave. " Later, we must go meet up with the Emperor now" aswered the teen as she made her way to the elevator. Winona was making her way to her underground train station, the she had built. It was the easyest way to get around these mountains, and the digiworld.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-18-2007 at 12:12 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

A black out.
A black out had hit the computer. The works. The time. All wasted.
What Sky could do? Nothing but to stare at the blank monitor in front of her speechlessly.
Gone. Everything was gone. Everyone warned her about doing things last minute was going to cost her but she did not realised it or understood it more fully than now.

Sky screamed silently with a pillow on her face.
Everyone was sleeping and it was past 2 a.m.

With flickering light, the electricity returned. Hoping for the autosave on the Word program she crossed her fingers. Waiting and waiting... until the computer returned back to the normal.

It was not quite normal unfortunately. Instead of her Windows program running in her computer, a bright light forced Sky to close her eyes with a little shriek.

When she opened her eyes back up, she wasn't where she was supposed to be.
A wild forest appeared before her eyes.

"Did I fall asleep?" Sky asked herself then groaned, collapsing on to the ground to cry.

"What is this?"

She looked up at the sound of an unfamiliar voice.
A blonde haired boy with a handful of wings looked down at her with disgusted look on his face. He was so beautiful.

She gawked in total admiration. An angel. Oh my, this nightmare just turned into a sweet dream.

"You were the one who called me all the way over here?! Utterly ridiculous!" He scoffed in anger. Then he started to turn around to walk away.

"W...Wait!!" Sky got up to her feet, then tripped over nothing and fell right on top of the angry angel. "Sorry..." she apologized as she got herself up.

She offered her hand to help him up.
"I don't need your help." He declined curtly and got himself off, patting the dust off of him.

"Well... I just wanted to say that I didn't call you! Why would I bug someone if I got nothing to say to them." She explained, trying to get on the angel's good side.

He sighed then. "Do I look like an idiot to you? then what's that device in your hand?"

"What device?" And indeed there was a pink and white device in her right hand.
"Where did this come from?"

"Don't act all innocent!" He snapped. "What do you want from me?!"

"Um..." Sky thought hard. "Your name...?"

He rubbed the bridge of his noce with his fingers. "Lucemon." He growled.

"That's a really pretty name. I'm Sky. Nice to meet you." Sky smiled.

Lucemon looked at her dumb. "I don't need to put up with this. I'm leaving."

"Wait a minute! Where am I? This isn't a dream is it?" Sky ran after Lucemon as he walked away.

"Welcome to the Digital World, Stupid."
Old 09-18-2007, 12:17 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Digi-Destined, Noah, New York, USA, 'Human' World.
"Come'on AeroVeedramon! Show 'em what you got!" 2 young boys were seen battling each other using an advance system called the Digimon Mini. An AeroVeedramon, at Ultimate Level, was facing a Omnimon, a mega-level digital monster. The outcome of the battle ended up turning AeroVeedramon turning into a digitama, and Omnimon won the battle. "Your digimon suck, Noah!"

Noah looked down at the digivice mini, which had a picture of a digitama in it's screen and quickly walked home and uplinked his digimon mini to its computer, and Noah broke down and began crying. "I'm sorry AeroVeedramon, I didn't mean for this to happen to you..." The digimon mini began to slowly glow and it slowly began to sunk Noah inside, and he vanished with a poof.

Digi-Destined, Noah, Primary Village, Digital World

Noah found himself in a valley of digi-eggs, and one of them just jumped on him and cracked open and out came a Chibomon that began to lick Noah. "Don't worry Noah, I know you didn't want this to happen!" Noah grinned with glee, he already knew who this Chibomon was, it's his old AeroVeedraman." This is so awesome! Where exactly are we though?". Chibomon thought for a moment and looked at Noah. "Obviously where in Primary Village!" Noah sighed.

Last edited by -Alone-; 09-18-2007 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:05 AM
Togeking Offline
Elite Trainer

Digimon General, Kakashi. South Sector, Suzaku City, Underground Hideout. Digital World.

Kakashi sat at the base of the highly elavated wonderland of Suzaku City. Everything was nice and happy, Digimon playing around. "Heh, I would be controlling this dump right now, but..." The boy said nothing more. A dark lizard type create crawled down from the top of the platforms. "Master." Kakashi turned. "What is it, Shade?" He smiled. Kakashi was the least fierce General, but when he was angry, that was another story. "The Emperor requests of us to meet him." Kakashi glared and his smile faded slightly. "...that will be done soon. I must... go along, Shade and wait for me there." Shade nodded and went into the shadows.

Digimon General, Kakashi. South Sector, Outside Suzaku City. Digital World.

Kakashi flicked his fingers and instantly changed into his human world clothes. "I hate that robe. For some reason, it keeps coming on me when I least expect it. Pity." He put on a purple mask to cover his mouth and nose. He liked acting like a ninja sometimes. That's how random he is.

Digimon General, Kakashi. Cross Sector, Underground Railroad. Digital World.

Kakashi had just boarded the express way underground. Some digimon took it under orders of the Generals, while others just took it for no reason. Sure, they were all captured but...
Kakashi saw Winona at the other side and started blushing. A bit of sweat, too. He walked over to her. "Um... h..hi Winona... I was wondering do you want to go..."The train stopped. Oh thank Soverign! "Gotta go! See ya!" He jumped out the train as fast as he could.

25 @ 628
Done @ 703
VFFC Stats
D/P Code Mickey 1117 6880 9093
Old 09-18-2007, 02:48 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Digimon Emperor, Chris. Central City, Digital World

It took three hours and half a dozen of Brady Bunch episodes, but they were finally there. The Digimon Emperor sighed. If Wormmon sang that stupid song one more time, he wasn't going to have a small intestine. The tall teen looked upon his capital. Central City was in the center of the Digital World, hence its name. It was the most advanced city ever. But that wasn't the best part. In the middle of the city was the Ultimate Control Spire. It was the largest one ever built and could only be destroyed by several Mega-Level Digimon.

The teen rushed into the main computer center. "Wait for me!" Wormmon cried as he leapt over to Chris's side.

The Digimon Eperor logged in to the huge computer and typed in "Digivice Signals" and then clicked "Search". Suddenly, a huge map appeared. On it were five blinking red lights. Three of them were labled with Master, Winnona, and Kakashi. The other two were not labled at all. One of them was located right in the middle of the primary village. Chris sighed, he would wait for his Digimon Generals. And then he would crush the imperfect beings on his land. He clenched his fist in glee, and it was smashed into tiny fragments.

"Wormmon!" he yelled. "Go get me a wireless mouse!"

The small Digimon scurried out the door while muttering "Yes, Chris."

Old 09-18-2007, 04:54 AM
The Luna Diviner

General Winona, Underground Station, Digital world.

"Gotta go! See ya!" said her fellow general, literally jumping out of the train. " But Kakashi, this is the wrong stop" shouted Winona as the doors of the train closed. "Ugg, some people" she said shaking her head. Though the girl was kinda glad he was gone, that boy sure could annoying. She dicided to sit on the bench next to the exit, it was her favorite place on the train. Gato was sleeping on the sit opposing hers. She fell asleep herself. "Nona, what do have to say for yourself, you fat loser" shouted a boy with red hair. "Guys, pl please stop" cried a 9 year old girl with tears in her eyes. "Oh look at this, fatso's a crybaby too" shouted a blonde girl wih a ponytail. "Guys, please" the victim was now sobbing, it wasn't fair. ....."Winona wake up" shouted Black Gatomon, they where about to miss their stop. "What" said the teen in a daze. The train doors opened, and they stepped out. After an elevator ride, the two made it in the capital city. As the walked Winona thought of only one thing. "Blast those bullies, said the teen. She tuned the corner of the steet and then saw Chris.

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-18-2007 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:02 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

"Hello, Winnona." the Digimon Emperor said as nicely as he could, so it came out as a snarl. "I have something to show you if you'll just come inside."

Wormmon scurried up to BlackGatomon and said "Hello BlackGatomon, did you have fun?"

Chris ignored the worm and showed Winnona to the computer room. He then proceeded to show here the screen. "I have located two other digivice signals. As you know, the only Digivice holders are us perfect humans." He then took a deep breath, "So it is my belief that we eridicate them."

Old 09-18-2007, 05:11 AM
The Luna Diviner

General Winona, Central city, Digital world.

"What'', shouted Winona, her hands tightened into fists, ''others, that have digivices, but how" she was angry, how dare these people just come into there perfect land.

Black Gatomon smiled, "Yeah, the mountains are awsome, so how many Brady Bunch episodes did you see" she asked, treying to avoid her enraged pal.

After some thought, Winona thought up of a great idea of her own ."Hummm, distroying them does seem like fun, but hows about we try to use them as slaves and take there didvices. The more of them Digivices, the more power our spirs have", she said pointing a poster of the master spir.

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-18-2007 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Chris smiled. This was the kind of thinking that had made her his second in command. "Agreed, I'll take the one in the Village, you take the other." his lips curled into a sneer. "And then we will show them what happens to meddling fools."

"Yes, I really like Greg, he's my favorite." Wormmon said, oblivious to the conversation around him.

"Wormmon," the Digimon Emperor said without expression, "it is time."

Suddenly, everything went black and Chris shouted "Digi-Armor energize!"

A large black and green egg appeared along with Wormmon. They began to rotate around eachother until they finally hit eachother. Wormmon began to glow and he stated "Wormmon, Armor Digivolve to..." And he grew into a large mostly black insectoid Digimon. "...BlackStingmon!" he proclaimed. "The stingers of Darkness!"

"Come on BlackStingmon," Chris said "we have a whelp to destroy." They took off and started to head for primary village.

Old 09-18-2007, 06:44 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Elana was walking along the path. She kicked a stone. Nothing exciting to do. She sat down on a bench and sighed. She kicked another stone. But not a stone...A digiegg! But Elana didn't know this. She picked it up. It glowed. Elana felt pressure. The egg was sucking her in! That was the last thing she remembered.

Elana awoke. She was lying on the ground. "Huh?" Elana looked up. A white creature was staring at her. "Ahh!" Elana edged back. "I've been waiting for you to come! I'm Lunamon!" Elana looked worried. "Uh...Hi.' she said. "You waiting for me?"

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 09-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Togeking Offline
Elite Trainer

Kakashi, Digimon General. Gen Bu City, Asuka Server, Digital World.

"What the heck...?" As the train left, he found himself stranded at Gen Bu. "Oh. This just rocks..." For some reason, he usually got lost in Asuka server. A lot. Even though it was just a duplicate, he'd much prefer Amerstaru server. [i]Winona must think I'm a geek or something now... this just rocks..." Kakashi kicked a rock and called for a MetalGreymon. "Get, take me to Central City, please." He was DEFINITELY the least mean General for sure. The MetalGraymon nodded, a dark ring around his neck. Kakashi jumped on his back and took off for Central City.

Kakashi, Digimon General. Seiryu City, Asuka Server, Digital World.

Kkashi just stopped whacking the MetalGraymon with a stick. "COME ON! I said Central!" For some reason, the MetalGraymon just left. "Great. Now I'm stuck in a city of winds... The Emperor will kill me..."

25 @ 628
Done @ 703
VFFC Stats
D/P Code Mickey 1117 6880 9093
Old 09-18-2007, 02:25 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to sockyo Send a message via MSN to sockyo

DigiDestined Mishel Setlight, Tokyo Japan.

"Riuky, Inu, please run slower!" A young girl yelled at her two Border Colies.

The girl ran towards then and cought their collars.

"Time to go home."

Mishel walkd towards her house. She looked at a group of boys and girls talking.

"My Fanbeemon is sronger!" A girl said, showing to one of the boys a Digimon Mini.

"Yeah? I bet with you that Falcomon will rip her apart!" The boy told the girl.

Mishel didn't have time for such things. Her brothr and father need her as mother. Mishel openned the door and the dogs ran inside Mishel's room. The blond girl washed her hands and started cooking. Suddenly she heard some barks from her room. She ran inside and saw the computer screen glowing. Before she knew what happend, she sat in a field full of eggs.

"Whata...?" Mishel asked herswlf.

A yellow creature looked at her.

"What are you?" She asked the creature.

"My name is Upamon!" The creature said.

Hatch: Done
Roselia:2442
Roserade:2502
Level 100:2682
vpp
Old 09-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Go away!"

"B... but I don't know where I am..."

"I told you you are in the digital world."

"I just want to go back home..."

"Oh gees, please don't start crying..."

"You're mean, you know that?"

"Of course I do. Why do you think I've been trying to ditch you for over an hour?"

Sky frowned at Lucemon. He was meaner and more sarcastic than he looked. How could an angel have such a horrible personality?! She couldn't help but her eyes to fill up with unshed tears; she was totally lost in a world where she didn't even know it existed.

"Ugh." Lucemon snapped. "Fine. I'll help you to find your way back. But after back, you're on your own."

"Thank you, Lucemon!!" Sky smiled and hugged him tight while the built up tears escaped her eyes.

He sighed heavily. "Okay, okay already. Can you get off of me? Now?"

"Sorry" Sky let him go, smiling.

"So..." Sky said, after a period of silent walking. "Where exactly are we in this Digital world?"

"We're in the Tropical Forest. The center of the Digital World basically. If we walk a bit more we're going to arrive at the Star City." Lucemon explained half-heartedly.

"So do you live in this Star City?" Sky probed.

"Ugh, hell no." Lucemon turned his head to glare at the girl in disgust. "Starmon runs that city and he gets all over my nerves. I can't stand that guy."

"Is there anyone who doesn't get all over your nerves?" Sky smiled hopefully at him.

"Nope. Not one." Lucemon shook his head.

"Oh come on, what about me, Mister Pretty~" Sky batted her eyelashes.

"Calling a man pretty is an insult, you dimwit." Lucemon pointed out.

"Why are you always so serious... Geesh..." Sky pouted.

"You're pouting." Lucemon told her, his eyes full of amusement.

"Am not!" She argued and started to walk head of her digimon friend.

"Are too." Lucemon smiled, walking right behind her.

"Oh be quiet!" Sky stuck her tongue out at him and walked through the bush to the clearing.

She blinked her eyes as she saw another human girl with a cute little digimon. The three of them stared at one another until Lucemon made his loud entrance. "You sure know how to pick your way out of the forest." He grumbled but his voice has lighter tone.

"Lunamon with a human. I guess I wasn't the only one with this burden." Lucemon remarked. "Maybe she'll tell you the way out of here. Problem solved."

"Lunamon?" Sky's eyes sparkled. She screamed and hugged the pink little creature. "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww she is so cute!!!"

"Sky. Get off. That's rude." Lucemon yelled.

"But... she's so cute!" Sky tried to reason with him while hugging the digimon tight. She couldn't stop from smiling.

"Get over here!" Lucemon snapped and dragged Sky away from Lunamon. She sat on the ground covered in grass right beside Lucemon who stood beside her, opposite end of where the other human girl and her Lunamon stood.

"So, human," Lucemon started to ask with his arms crossed. "Do you know how you got here?"

"My name is Sky and this is Lucemon by the way. He tries to act tough but he just barks alot with no bite." Sky commented.

"I don't even know why I am trying to help you." He said. "I'm outta here. Bye, you dimwit."

"No!!! I'll be good!" Sky begged and grabbed - more like hugging - Lucemon to stay in his place.

Lunamon and her human partner thought that somehow the role of the Tamer and her digimon partner had been switched...
Old 09-18-2007, 09:09 PM
The Luna Diviner

General Winona, Tropical Forest, Digital World

Winona could help wondering why Chis had taken the ferther Digdestaned, "Oh well, less travling for me" said the girl, walking down a path. This area was pretty fermilar to her, being so close to the Central city. She knew this would be an easy task, they were probably lost, or weak. "Or both" said the teen, smiling sinisterly. "So, how will we do it" asked Black Gatomon, curious. She too didn't like the idea of more humans. "Easy, we beet whatever digimon they have, and.." replied Winona, 'You know what happens after that". All of a sudden she herd a voice, it sounded human like. "No!!! I'll be good!". "Too easy" remarked Gato. "Let's do this" said the teen dashing off in the direction of the noise.