Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 03-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet
Default Re: Rukario Revealed!

Hmmm based on my observations and sense of deduction... (been watching too many detective shows... >_<)

it's assured that Rukario is 1 or 2... maybe even 3 of these types:
- Dark (Rukario has that "black-streak thing" going on like Absol, Sneasel, Murkrow, Houndoom, etc)
- Psychic (Levitation, talking with mouth closed, nuff said')
- Ice (If you look at the picture that Raik posted before back, you could see at the left side of it, even in the trailer, some ice formation, and in the trailer, when Rukario was charging up this energy, some crystallic particles were around it... looks like ice particles to me)
- Ghost (Hey, Shadow Ball, but yeah, its clearly off of what others said, but Rukario MAY be a ghost type, seeing that there was a talking Gastly on a very old episode as well)

but please, let it not be another psychic legendary... I'm ok with Dark/Psychic, or Ice/Psychic... but not JUST psychic... come on, we have enough psychics already... let's look at some good details:

just because a Pokémon do psychic moves doesn't mean it's psychic... look at Venomoth, ghosts, Lapras, even PSYDUCK/GOLDUCK... let's just hope =P bah well, we'll just wait and see...

Last edited by Jet; 03-06-2005 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet
Hmmm based on my observations and sense of deduction... (been watching too many detective shows... >_<)

it's assured that Rukario is 1 or 2... maybe even 3 of these types:
- Dark (Rukario has that "black-streak thing" going on like Absol, Sneasel, Murkrow, Houndoom, etc)
- Psychic (Levitation, talking with mouth closed, nuff said')
- Ice (If you look at the picture that Raik posted before back, you could see at the left side of it, even in the trailer, some ice formation, and in the trailer, when Rukario was charging up this energy, some crystallic particles were around it... looks like ice particles to me)
- Ghost (Hey, Shadow Ball, but yeah, its clearly off of what others said, but Rukario MAY be a ghost type, seeing that there was a talking Gastly on a very old episode as well)

but please, let it not be another psychic legendary... I'm ok with Dark/Psychic, or Ice/Psychic... but not JUST psychic... come on, we have enough psychics already... let's look at some good details:

just because a Pokémon do psychic moves doesn't mean it's psychic... look at Venomoth, ghosts, Lapras, even PSYDUCK/GOLDUCK... let's just hope =P bah well, we'll just wait and see...
For the types, I'd have to agree that either of the four is plausable, but of course the attack doesn't really match Shadow ball.

And another pure Psychic would be terrible. I IMed Nate last night, asking what he thought about Lucario, but he did not know a picture was out. Upon seeing the picture (With no other information) he said it looked like a Dark/Psychic type, in his opinion. Hopefully the fact that people see Dark/Psychic within him will make it that type, although I wouldn't really be find of Ice/Psychic.

For the last note, pretty true, but until there are 3 types for each Pokemon some Pokemon will of course have sub-powers, such as Psychic abilities. Some Pokemon have Psychic abilities for the anime only (i.e. I doubt Psyducks Confusion or Disable attacks could really send people flying).

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 03-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Heres a few notes from me:
Gender- I have no idea why but its the most natural thing to call something's gender you don't know he (unless it looks like a she).

Type- Actually, I hope if its 2 types its Psychic/Electric ! (Sorry, I think it'd be really cool ). For ice though, I SAY NO! Watch the 3rd movie and you'll see what I mean (Unown and the "Crystal" castle).
Old 03-06-2005, 06:17 PM
385jirachimaster Offline
New Trainer

Its gotta be part water, and if its legendary, probably psycic too
Or wtr/drk

If you need any more proof that i am a jirachi master, then go to serebi.net and look at the date next to jirachi.
THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Tidus24 Offline
Elite Trainer

By watching the pic better, he really looks like Mightyena

By comparing with this pic

The red eyes, the dog face look, the form of the tail, both have black paws, that black thing in the ears. Rukario could be an hybrid created between Mightyena and Mew, if this is true, so the theory of being dark/psychic could be correct.

Last edited by Tidus24; 03-06-2005 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:53 AM
Lil John 53 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lil John 53

I think he looks kool
Old 03-07-2005, 02:17 AM
MystiKal Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to MystiKal Send a message via MSN to MystiKal Send a message via Yahoo to MystiKal

I highly doubt it's a form of Mightyena but if would be awesome if it was.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:09 PM
ManTis Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to ManTis

I vote for Dark type. Maybe /Ice. I kinda hoped from the pic that it would be Ice/Fighting (as opposed to Blazekin), but seeing in trailer as he levitates and such, I pretty much disbanded that theory.

My project: Ekaiyo Online
Old 03-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

.... Am I the only one that thinks it might be an Absol evolution? O.o (Yes, I know if it's a legendary then it doesn't evolve, but maybe it's not a legend. =P) But yeah, the two do look a lot alike IMO.

As far as type, I'd also say Dark/Ice.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

Concidering that it's featured with Blaziken in the original Coro coro article, I think it might be Dark/Water, cuz thats the opposite to fire/fighting, and it's the wave riding hero
Old 03-08-2005, 01:46 PM
thepokingmaster123 Offline
Master Trainer

No... I still think its a PSI type due to its relation to mews.

Thanx thantos for the banner

Salemence
Level 100 @ 518 Posts

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=8167
I am TheGreatMenotic here
Old 03-10-2005, 09:09 PM
MetalGengar Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepokingmaster123
No... I still think its a PSI type due to its relation to mews.
nice!!!!
Old 03-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Manjoume Jun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Manjoume Jun Send a message via MSN to Manjoume Jun

I think, and hope, that it'll be a Dark/Electric type, because if you look at that energy ball it's holding, it looks a little bit like a ball of lightning or something, plus he seems to be wearing blue and yellow clothing, so colour-wise, he fits.

Plus the black for Dark, :P

Ah well, I guess it's gonna' be a while before we find out...
Old 03-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via AIM to Nefarious

Well Jirachi is yellow but it wasn't an electric type. Plus Mewtwo had that same ball of energy in SSBM. Well anyway I on't think it'll be electric. I am hoping it will be Dark/Psychic. But who knows because of all it's different colors.
Old 03-12-2005, 12:33 PM
MetalGengar Offline
New Trainer

Exclamation Re: Rukario Revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireTiger
Well Jirachi is yellow but it wasn't an electric type. Plus Mewtwo had that same ball of energy in SSBM. Well anyway I on't think it'll be electric. I am hoping it will be Dark/Psychic. But who knows because of all it's different colors.
I heard a rumor...Rukario is ghost-psychic...ghost pokemon are cool...