Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

Nothing much, Kyosan answered lazily, yawning. The sunlight glinted on his fangs. It's just been good to be rid of that stupid Shinkami twit...

~*~

Sima-Yi giggled.

You're such a klutz, Pike, She laughed, bouncing on her paws. Whatcha wanna do next, huh?

[OoC/; Aw, she's so cute xD

Waiting for something evil to happen...

Old 09-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Tippi smiled at Kyosn's remark about Shinkami. She didn't understand why Kyosan didn't like him, but she didn't bring that up.

Tippi sat up and shook her head, she looked over at Lorielle and Byo. Byo caught her gaze and bounded over. Tippi groaned softly, maybe even a small his. But Byo didn't hear.

Who's this, Tip? Byo asked, looking at Kyosan curiously. Is he your boyfriend?

Byo!!! Tippi roared irritatedly. No one said you could butt in!!!

Sorry. Byo whimpered andwalked away, his tail draggin along the ground. He climbed up Lorielle's leg and sat on her head. Lorielle gave Tippi a disaproving look.

Tippi snorted and lay down.

Kids these days...

~~~

Don't'cha remember? Pike said, he trotted up to Sima-Yi. You're it. But maybe, if we can convince our trainer. Maybe we can battle!

Me, too! Me, too! Byo shouted from the top of Lorielle head. Making the teenager jump in surprise.

"You too, what?" Lorielle asked.

Battle! Byo cried out excitedly.

"Well," Lorielle started, "If Nyumai doesn't mind a playful battle. Then it's alright with me." Lorielle looked at Nyumai.

"What do you say?" Lorielle asked, "Wanna battle? I've never battled you before."
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Vespking Offline
Amateur Trainer

Steelix dug through the grond at a furious speed, Taiki urging him on. Taiki was worried, he was lost and alone and being underground is really depressing.

"C'mon Steelix" he said willing his pokemon on. Listening to her trainer's worried voice Steelix pushed herself forward speeding through the rock wuth her body turning and her breath becoming ragged and wheezy.

Steelix suddenly turned a sharp 90 degrees and tunnelled towards the surface and popped up in the shadows, overlooking a battlefield where two people stood.

"Steelix, why did you bring me here, I don't want to be here" Taiki said angrily throwing Steelix's pokeball at her. "I need to face my fear" Taiki said to himself.

And boldly he stepped out of the shadows and walked towards the battlefield...

Credit to MidnightWolf (?) of SerebiiForums for the Banner!
Old 09-30-2007, 03:20 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Hmph.

Kyosan smirked and shut his eyes, stretched and then stood up.

Count me in..

Nyumai smiled and looked over at Sima-Yi.

"Wanna battle..? Or shall we let Kori do the honours?"

Sure!

From behind her, Kyosan snorted.

There's no way I'm battling with him...

"Who said you were battling at all?" Nyumai frowned. Kyosan's jaw almost hit the floor.

I always battle!

Nyumai ignored him.

"Sima-Yi, team up with Kori. Keep an eye on him, will you?"

With that, she lobbed a Pokeball to the ground. In a burst of red light, a Luxio came into view.

Yo!

Old 09-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"Alright!" Lorielle said happily, "Tippi, Byo. you guys are up!"

Tippi's reaction was just like Kyosan's, while Byo looked simply pleased. Pike looked relieved, not having to fight the Espeon he loved. He'd never have been able to do it.

Why do I have to fight with Byo?! Tippi moaned. He's so young!

"But he can fight. Can he not?" Lorielle said firmly, "Relax, Tip. Keep an eye on him, make sure he doen't end up knocking himself out. And you'll be fine."

That's what you said last time.

"But that was with you and Annie" Lorielle replied. Tippi grumbled something under her breath and walked over to Lorielle. Byo was jumping up and down and running in circles with excitement. Tippi placed her paw on his tail as he ran past, causing him to stop.

Cool it, kid. Tippi said. You won't be able to concentrate if you keep that up.

Yes, ma'am! Byo soluted Tippi and looked at Sima-Yi, then at Kori. Then at Lorielle.

"Well, let's get this battle started!" Lorielle said, her green eyes sparkled with delight.
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

"Hey, Marcus, who's that kid coming up to us?"

Takumi looked at Taiki walking up toward them 'boldly'

"Who does he think he is, some kinda Champion or something"

Takumi looked at him and smiled, thinking he could thrash him any day! Suddenly, there was a ping, and Chi came out, grinning wildly. Takumi sighed

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 10-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

"Eh, I've no idea.." Marcus tightened the headband around his forhead and shrugged his jacket a little more onto his shoulders.

He pulled back next to Scyther, apprently whatching as he may find the results of this amusing. Marcus began pulling things from his pockets, looking.. He pulled out a rock, a chewed pencil, a few coins, a spoon, a small metal ring and a large shell before finding what he was looking for.

Marcus put the other things back into random pockets, holding up a hair brush, to wich he began brushing his already neat hair, smiling to himself as he looked on.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Vespking Offline
Amateur Trainer

Taiki looked at the two battlers, there was one with a smug smile, he looked false and thrashable, there was also a vain looking on brushing his hair, Taiki snorted and continued on his way.

"Hi" he said to the smug one, holding out his hand...

Old 10-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Tombi Offline

[OoC/; Sorry I haven't been so active lately. I'll post as soon as possible =]

Old 10-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Takumi raised is Eyebrows, and it was clear that he disliked Taiki alot.

"And whoare you exactly..."

Takumi hated it when people came up to him, and simply said hi. It was annoying, and he thought they needed to introduce themselves.

"Gall, Gallade. Gallade! Gallade!"

Takumi looked at Chi and sighed, he's be happy to meet anyone, especially talking to trees. Apparently, you have really intresting convestaions with trees...

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 10-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: I'm breaking away from my battle with Oats because I really want to post and I think I've waited a good amount of time.

IC: thinking things over more, I wasn't all too prepared for battling this guywith his Ditto like Lotad or whatever the heck it was. I looked at Scout and nodded, he nodded back and began a Whirwind attack, clearing the smoke around Dialgo but straight into our opponents. Despite the Protect attack, Dialgo was worn out already. I reached for his Pokeball and returned him to it, knowing now would be the only time to do so. After the light had faded, Scout took off into the forest. After I knew we had some good distance, we stopped and I returned Scout into his Pokeball as well. I looked around.

"Great, that went bad. If he was after the scrolls, then we're screwed." I said aloud, looking into the trees.

I sighed and leaned up against a tree. One of my Pokeballs opened and out came a midnight blue Absol. She looked at me with some concern.

Something didn't go all too well did it? She asked.

"No, not quite Silvara." I answered.

I heard noises from over in a clearing, as did Silvara and we both decided to go and take a look. There were a few trainers there with there Pokemon and a very gleeful Galade.

OOC2: Yes, I'm changing my team again. I'm changing it to the following:
Ashe the Charizard
Scout the Pidgeot
Dialgo the Garchomp
Willow the Grovyle
Silvara the Absol
Enkai the Lucario
Old 10-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Byo was fairly bursting with excitement, despite what Tippi'd told him.

Who'm I gonna battle? Byo asked, his words tumbling over each other. Can I battle Pike's girlfriend? Or Kori? Huh? Which one?

"Cool it," Lorielle said, kneeling down and picking up her small Pokemon, "Calm down, alright? I know you're excited. I'll make sure you know all you want to know soon, anyways- Pike? Are you feelin' OK, buddy?"

Pike was blushing furiously, Byo's words were running through his head over and over. He cast a worried glance at Kori, hoping that the Luxray hadn't heard.

Uh, who, me? Yeah, I'm OK. Really. Pike stammered. Tippi cocked her head to the side and looked at Pike, Byo giggled.

He's embarrased! Byo squealed. He's got a girlfriend!

"And your point would be?" Lorielle asked with a smile, "Tippi's got a boyfriend, I have-"

Have?! Tippi asked. Or had?

"Have," Lorielle replied, her tone soft, "I have a boyfriend. He's, just. Gone, right now. He'll be back..."

Oh, don't start this, Lori. Pike soothed. He gave Tippi a menacing glare before looking up at his trainer. He will come back for you. I know it. Tippi didn't mean what she said. Lorielle smiled and then looked up at Nyumai.

"So, we having a double battle? Or regular?" Lorielle asked, playing with her braid. Tippi was now blushing, Pike smirked slightly. Tippi merely stuck her tongue out at him. She whirled around, tryingnot to look at anyone. Now Nyumai's Luxray knew she loved Kyosan, too. It was bad enough that Byo knew.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Tombi Offline

I heard nothing, Kori smirked. Sima-Yi was pretending to be extremely interesting in a passing leaf. Kyosan was sulking, gnawing on a branch and leaving it with deep teeth marks.

"Double," Nyumai answered airily, moving her side-fringe out of her eyes with a casual flick of her head. "Your move..."

Sima-Yi stoood up, her ears twitching excitedly. Kori leapt up and down a few times, ran in a circle and then stood still, glaring at the opposition with what he thought was a scary face.

You's all going down.

Nyumai smiled slightly, Kori's black-and-blue Pokeball still clutched in her fist.

You better watch your backs! Sima-Yi warned, grinning widely. Kyosan yawned, stood up, glowered at the battle scene and stalked off towards the trees.

Old 10-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Just because we're friends doesn't mean we'll go easy on ya! Byo taunted as he and Tippi stood in front of Lorielle.

Give it all you've got! Tippi said. We'll be ready for it!

"Alright, let's get this battle started, before we all go into throwing insults at each other," Lorielle smiled, "Tippi, use a Tackle on Kori! Byo, use Thunderbolt on Sima-Yi!"

We're on it! Tippi and Byo said together. They ran at their targets. Tippi smoothly attacked Kori, she flipped backward, hoping she'd hit.

Byo ran at Sima-Yi and immediately attacked, it stopped and ran back a few feet.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Vespking Offline
Amateur Trainer

People are so grumpy these days, ... and that Gallade needs to stop eating additives they're making it hyper! Thought Taiki.

"I'm Taiki." he said withdrawing his hand slowly.

"And this is the Team! he said ,after a bit of thinking. He threw six pokeballs into the air causing Lucario, Rapidash, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Clefable and Steelix to pop into being in a shower of sparks.

Taiki smiled around at them then, he turned to the grumpy, smug one... and smiled

Last edited by Vespking; 10-05-2007 at 06:23 PM.