Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio
Default Re: [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

OOC: Oh, sorry, and vespking, you can't control what other people and pokemon do, that's bunnying. So, please, change you post.

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 09-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: You didn't miss much, Tombi. The battles continued. Lorielle's listning too hard, scaring her Pokemon half to death. But other than that, nothin' much else has happened.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Michiko and Natsuki kept starring at each other. They didn't say a word to each other. Michiko slowly took a few steps forward, stopping when she was right infront of Natsuki. Haku was standing behind Michiko, his arms crossed infront of him and his eyes closed. After a few more seconds of silence, Michiko spoke, her head lowered down.

"Natsuki... you... you're pathetic..."

Natsuki blinked twice at her words. Although it may have seemed like an ordinary insult, to Natsuki, to be hearing this from her childhood friend, it felt like millions of blades had been stabbed right through her heart.

"One death... just because of one death... and you stop speaking for three years...? I can't believe I was even your friend, Natsuki."

Michiko balled her fists as tightly as she could, moving her head up to look at Natsuki with eyes that showed a mixture of anger and sadness. Natsuki's eyes were completely covered in such an immense sadness, it felt like they were about to explode.

"You're the most pathetic, idiotic and weakest person I've ever met! I never want to speak to you again! I regret ever becoming your friend!"

An almost invisible tear rolled down Michiko's eyes, unlike Natsuki, who's were now dropping waterfalls. Michiko noticed that, and laughed. Laughed in a truly cruel way.

"See? Now you're crying. I thought you were more, Natsuki. But you just stood there, and did nothing. Pathetic. If only you had the courage to at least tell me something. But no. Good-bye, Natsuki."

She turned around and walked off towards her previous destination with Haku following behind, her fists balled so tightly, her nails caused her to bleed slightly. But she didn't care. Right now, she couldn't care less about anything or anyone.

---

Natsuki simply dropped down to her knees, more and more tears rolling down her face. She wanted to wipe them away, but her hands wouldn't respond. She felt like the most hated person in the entire planet, and just wanted to die. When she felt a small, blue ball wipe the tears off her eyes, she glanced at her shoulder, and saw a smiling Azu, rubbing her head against Natsuki's.

"A... Azu..."

She stood up, taking out a Pokeball and throwing it up in the air. Out of it came a sleeping Bastiodon. After flicking her fingers once weakly, it woke up as fast as it could, standing up and walking over to Natsuki with worry in it's eyes.

"...She's... she's right..."

She wiped the tears off her eyes, a serious look now in her face. The Bastiodon tilted his head to the right, the same worried look in his face. Azu, however, knew what she was about to do.

"I wont hide... not anymore..."

She took a deep breath, and after closing her mouth for a few seconds, she opened it again, but instead of a usual sigh or deep breath, what came out were words.

"No more. I'm through with this. Azu, Daichi, let's go."

The Bastiodon's, Daichi's, jaw dropped completely open. That was the very first time he heard his trainer speak. Azu, however, smiled and nodded, letting out a happy "Azu!". Daichi shook his head a few times before leaning down, allowing Natsuki to climb up on his back.

"Over there. To where... Michiko... went."

She pointed to the now-almost-out-of-sight Michiko. Daichi nodded and started to walk in that direction, his footsteps leaving large footprints behind. Natsuki took out a locket from inside her shirt, which had the shape of a heart. She opened it, and inside was a picture of her and Michiko, happily smiling. She slowly closed it and put it away inside her shirt, a serious look on her face. Not a smile. Not a frown. Just seriousness.

"Daichi, Azu... thanks for always being loyal..."

"Bastiodon!"

"Azurill!"

She took out two more Pokeballs and smiled at them, holding them both in her hands.

"Kaze, Sachiko... thanks you two as well..."

She could feel them both nodding and smiling before putting the two Pokeballs away and looking infront of her, Daichi's slow pace not seeming to faze her at the least.

"Michiko... that tear..."

OOC: There. Natsuki's a-speakin'. =D

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 09-24-2007, 01:20 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Whatever this guys Pokemon was, I didn't like it, but it wouldn't stop me.When the Aeroblast came, Scout grabbed my shoulders in his talons and Dialgo quickly surrounded himself in another Protect attack. I climbed up onto Scout's back and got a stable seating on him. The colision with the Aeroblast and Protect caused a huge mass of smoke to explode from the contact. Scout flew just high enough to be behind the cloud, but Dialgo was still lost in the smoky haze.

"You saw that attack right?" I whispered to the Pidgeot. "Use Foresight to see where the two of them are."

He nodded. Dialgo will need much help, and he'll greatly appreciate it, even with his attitude.

When Scout spotted them,, I made the same eye lineage as him, and I eventually saw them. The Lugai was massive and wasn't that hard to see, but Dialgo wasn't. Right now, we had to play it the way we knew how, but it would take a little while to get in sync.

"Dialgo use Sandstorm!" I commanded.

Where ever he was, a massive torrent of sand and wind ensued at the Lugia or whatever this Pokemon was, if it was even a Pokemon. And what did he mean by 'revealing his power until the time was truly ripened'? He couldn't of meant until he was mear the scrolls. Or did he even know about the scrolls at all? Nevertheless, he must not win this battle. If he was only going to concentrate on attacking me, then Scout was in trouble if my tactic had no affect. It was only a matter of time until I would have an advantage.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Vespking Offline
Amateur Trainer

Sorry about that, I'll just change my post.
Sorry, didn't realise what I was doing.
Sorry again.

Credit to MidnightWolf (?) of SerebiiForums for the Banner!

Last edited by Vespking; 09-24-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Marcus stood very still, before calling out. "Stop! Thats enough Scyther, you can't go on!"

Scyther looked at Marcus with a confused look, he could obviously stil go on...but no?

Marcus smiled softly as scyther returned to his side, still look fairly angry with Marcus, who had pulled all three of his pokemon out before they fainted.

"That was a fun battle." Marcus grinned once again.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

"Yeah, I agree, now come on out Magic!"

An Alakazam popped out, and looked at them before using teleport to get Marcus and Takumi out of the way of the fericious battle that was going on. It then leaped up and stood next to the Dialga, nodding, as if to say, 'need any help?'

Mewchirio

Old 09-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Vespking Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC: Is it OK for me to get rid of my stupid nicknames?

IC: Taiki got up from his lying down position and looked around. He Moonshine and Fergus were in the middle of a huge desert.

"Good Work Moonshine!" Taiki said sarcastically and threw the pokeball hard at her.

She popped into her pokeball and so did Fergus before Taiki could take out his anger on him next.

"Come on out Steelix!" Taiki said throwing a pokeball into the air. "Dig" He said coldly while hopping onto the giant steel pokemon's back.

Steelix dug into the ground andused her powerfu nose to head towards the nearest water source ...

Credit to MidnightWolf (?) of SerebiiForums for the Banner!
Old 09-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Marcus yawned loudly, apparently not aware of anything going on around him, he returned the little Bulbasaur to it's ball and slowlt turned his gaze. to Takumi.

"I'm Marcus... by the way." He gave a lazy grin and flicked his hair back. He had a strange look on his face, like he was both bored and
slightly amused. Scyther looked rather livid with Marcus, apparently he was sulking that he had been pulled out of battle.

Marcus placed Bulbasuar's ball back in one of his pockets, trying to make a mental not of wich one. He drew his hand out quickly with a slightly bleeding finger, he
had pricked it on the dagger he had in that pocket.

Marcus slowly drew his attention to were they had gone, looking around with a bored look on his face, and an amused look in his eyes.

Last edited by Dragonspawn_X; 09-27-2007 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

[OoC/; Dragonspawn, Mewchirio, for the second time, please lengthen your posts.

Old 09-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: I'm realy realy sorry, I'm trying but its hard to think of what to say - But I'll try harder now.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:25 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Tombi-san. Can you please, please post? I'm bored. Lorielle can't do much of anything, right now.
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

[OoC/; Ionno what to post D: Someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Old 09-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Go meet Entei, or come see us or interact with someone! Just do something! XD

Mewchirio

Old 09-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Tippi stretched out on the grass, she yawned slightly and looked over at Kyosan.

So, what you been up to these days? Tippi asked, rolling over onto her side.

OOC: Not much...