Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-20-2007, 05:46 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio
Default Re: [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

"Yang, Swift then Psychic."

Yang responded, and fired a Swift then Psychic

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 09-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Charizard got hit by the swift, stumbling bakwards... He got back up but was then hit by the psychic.
Charizard fell on his back, looking exhausted but then slowly pulled himself to his feet, growling angrily.

"Let it go Charizard, feel the rage, shatter it all." Marcus smiled, still speaking in the same calm voice.

Charizard's tail flame shot up, roaring with a dark blue flame, it was about the size of Charizard himself now.

Charizard pulled his neck back, lesting a devistating blast burn, sending burning blue flames in every direction.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

The Espeon, who seemed to have been named Yang was putting up a really good fight, giving the Charizard a hard time, even with its size. I was too caught up in the battle to respond quickly to the Charizards Blast Burn attack. Dialgo quickly reacted with a Protect attack, that might have been clearly visible from a stand point. I was in it and the Garchomp was doing his best to stop all damage from the firey blaze.

"Okay, so you made up your karma. Good job Dialgo." I said with a bit of surprise in my voice.

He didn't respond. He was too determined and now very frustrated with the Charizard, giving him a threatening glare of determination and anger.

Oh great. He's not going to co-operate with me unless he battles, and soon. I thought. Hope these two don't mind an interruption if- what am I saying? Dialgo is definitely going to make one.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Nyumai smiled, her arms folded.

"I've been good," She said, "Yourself?"

~*~

Kyosan looked shocked as he was bowled over backwards.

"You're strong," He admitted, grinning lazily.

~*~

Sima-Yi giggled and leapt off of Pike.

"Betcha can't catch me!" She laughed and streaked off towards the trees. She ducked behind one, grinning.

Old 09-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

He saw Yang, faint, and returned her.

"You did well buddy."

Takumi smiled, and sent Yin forward.

"You've faced the Good, now lets see what you can do with the bad."

Yin was crackling with a dark Aura, and leapt fowards onto the immobile Charizard and Screeched loudly at it. Everyone flinhed, and the next thing anyone knew was thatUmbreon fired a rapid Faint Attack and a Pursuit. Takumi knew that Charizard was realy weak

Mewchirio

Old 09-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Marcus withdrew Charizard before he was hit, a wry smile on his face. Though he may have been able to fight on with his high amount of rage, for reasons best known to himself, Marcus had withdrawn him before fainting, just as he had done before.

"Well, two down, one to go." Marcus said chillingly calmly.

Marcus walked up to scyther, taking the tiny bulbasaur down from on his head and having him a small smile.

"In you go Scyther, Start things off with a double team and a sword's dance." marcus spoke very quietly and calmly once again.

Scyther stepped infront of Umbreon, he swung his scythes and there were now three Scythers , right after all three Scythers clanged their scythes together, their reactions increasing.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"I'm doing fine," Lorielle replied, "I went to Sinnoh for a bit." Lorielle tickled Byo, "That's where I picked this pesky lil' guy."

I'm not pesky! I'm cute! You said so! Byo protested, he scrambled down Lorielle and sniffed at Nyumai's shoes. Lorielle blushed slightly.

"Like I said, he's young," Lorielle said, she looked at Pike, who was trying to figure out where Sima-Yi went off to. He looked at Lorielle, the girl nodded towards the tree. Pike dashed towards it.

"So what'cha been up to?" Lorielle asked, looking back at Nyumai.

~~~

Tippi smiled and and rolled off Kyosan, she lay on her side and looked at him.

Yeah. That's what happens when you get stuck with a trainer who keeps you training all day! Tippi looked at Lorielle, she smiled innocently as her trainer glared at her. Tippi loked back at Kyosan. How've you been? I missed you.

~~~

Found ya! Pike exclaimed, he ran towards Sima-Yi, but suddenly he tripped over hs own feet and went flying over Sima-Yi, landing on his back.

I'm perfectly fine. No damage done. Pike grunted, slowly getting back on his feet.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:52 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Dialgo stopped his attack, sort of happy and angry that the Charizard was out of the match. I knew exactly what he was thinking. I could read him like a book when he was angry. Heck I could read any Pokemon like a book when they were angry. Watching the Scyther reminded me of my Scizor, Cobalt, back home, except, Scizor was much faster. The Umbreon kind of reminded me of my own Umbreon, Dusk, but all Pokemon had their differences.

"That swords dance doesn't look too good." I commented.

Dialgo looked at me like I was getting onto some important point.

"Silvara's was much more quicker and stronger."

Dialgo almost fell over onto his back, like I was some oblivious girl who only cared about looks and a bunch of other things that I really didn't care about.

You're ridiculous. He growled.

"I'm ridiculous?!?" I repeated. "You think that jumping over a huge gorge out of the blue isn't ridiculous?!?"

No, thats why I did it you idiot.

"Ooh, don't you start calling me the idiot, Garchomp."

I have a name. He snarled as he eyed me intimidatingly.

"Yeah, and I do it, and it ain't 'idiot'." I replied smartly.

He growled threateningly a bit more then turned back at the battle, watching the Scyther with the utmost concentration. Then I realized that it wasn't just the Scyther he was glaring at. It was its Trainer as well. Why he was, I didn't know, but he must've had a reason. He always had a reason for everything, no matter how stupid it sounded.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:09 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

Zein emerged into the outside from the room, closing the doors politely behind him. He stepped up to Michiko, smiling and closing his eyes.

"Well, shall we go?" he asked rhetorically, letting his arms fall to his sides. His hand rested on his belt, and his index finger caressed the button of one of his Pokeballs. Then, suddenly, he pressed down, and a clicking sound could be heard. Metal coil burst from his back, and wrapped tightly around Michiko and himself. The coil squeezed tightly in on the two figures, until eventually it collapsed inwards, and Michiko and Zein were gone.

:::::

"Ah, we have arrived." Zein's eyes widened, and he looked down off the edge of the plateau. His irises scanned the people below, as if searching for something inparticular. His royal blue eyes jolted as he saw each person; Takumi, Nyumai, Lorielle, and Marcus, respectively. "Michiko...these people...who are they?"
Old 09-22-2007, 02:44 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Takumi smiled, and looked towards the Kasumi and Dialgo.

"It appears we have some spectators."

Takumi winked, and turned back towards the battle.

"Yin, Quick Attack. Then, a Moonlight should do."

Yin jumped forwards, and in a blur, madethe two doubles disappear, and hit the real one. Scyther went flying.

Mewchirio

Last edited by Mewchirio; 09-22-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Marcus clicked his middle finger and thumb on his left hand and stood there, still smiling. He flicked his eyes towards the Garchomp, wich seemed to be looking at him intently, he flicked his hair back vanitously and smirked. Before turning his attemtion back to the battle.

Scyther was flying backwards through the air, his eyes shut. He heard the sound of Marcus clicking his fingers and snapped his eyes open, beating his wings quickly.
Scyther neatly landed on the floor his right arm pressed down against the ground, his left was held out against his torso.

"Lets show our spectators how to go out with a bang shall we? Or prehaps go forwards.. it dosn't matter. Scyther, lets dance!" Marcus grinned neatly, his eyes looking slightly bored and he flicked his hair back once more.

Scyther gave Marcus a small nod and then bowed low to Yin. Scyther helf his bow in place, and then without a seconds warning he shot forwards, very quickly and very elegently leaping from one foot the the other, he right scythe still held to the ground, cutting through it as he went.

Scyther was a breath away from Yin, he momenterily came to a stop to strike. No, it was a feint, he swifly dodged around Yin, though it looked more like Scyther was dancing. He was behind Yin in seconds, bringing his right arm up from the ground to perform a devistating slash attack.-
Old 09-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

"Now Yin. Giga Impact!"

Yin spun round, and threw a full on blast heading straight towards scyther. however, Yin was immobilised, and was going to faint as well. Takumi knew this was a last minute resort, but this was the only way.

Mewchirio

Old 09-22-2007, 04:23 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: I don't have Ashe out Mewchiro, its Dialgo, my Garchomp. Ashe is somewhere else at this point in time.

Finally, my presence was addressed. If it took them that long to notice me while I wasn't using my ninjitsu, then I wouldn't have been even thought of being where I was. I stood up, seeing as there was no reason to continue hiding if it was already established that I was there. Dialgo stood up as well. I leaned against a nearby tree but Dialgo just stood and watched the Scyther. Right now, if Scyther knew a strong enough Bug type attack, he had the upper hand based on type. But, since Scyther didn't have the ability to heal itself, Yin might stand a good chance and who knew what all the attacks of the Pokemon were.

I don't like whats to come. Dialgo growled so low that I was barely able to hear.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "You don't like what?"

I don't like what I sense is coming. He reitterated.

"When did you become psychic?" I inquired, my tone just screaming sarcasm.

He looked at me darkly. I didn't say anything much after that. Dialgo was very serious and mature, and didn't have that great a sense of humor, but something was really bothering him, and usually he was right, and for some reason, I don't think it was from those two.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Vespking Offline
Amateur Trainer

A small boy stood in the shadows watching the battle between an Umbreon and a Scyther.

He had jet-black hair down to his shoulders and had a Lucario standing by his side. the Lucario was rather smaller than a normal one and he was closer to his trainer than a normal Lucario as the trainer had raised him from birth.

And so it was Taiki who was standing in the shadows with his Lucario, Fergus watching Marcus and Takumi fighting.

Lucario looked longingly at the powerful attacks and skillful tactics being employed by the Pokemon and Trainers. He dreamed of the power of these trainers, but Taiki knew heshared a more powerful bond with his Pokemon, who would lay down they're own life for him...

Credit to MidnightWolf (?) of SerebiiForums for the Banner!

Last edited by Vespking; 09-28-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Natsuki's heart felt like it had been stabbed with tens of thousands of daggers. A tear rolled down her face without her noticing, and she quickly turned around, starring at the entrance to the cafe. Without a second's passing, she ran in, motioning for Azu to follow with hurry in her eyes. Azu quickly did that and climbed on her shoulder, wrapping her tail around her (Natsuki) neck. For a few seconds, Natsuki simply stood there, starring at the clock.

"Azu? Azurill Azu?"

Natsuki blinked twice and glanced at Azu, not with a smile, but with a frown. She quickly ran out of the place, and, almost unconsciously, she started to run towards a nearby park. (I think that's where Nyumai, Lorielle, etc are. If not, just tell.) She didn't know why, but she just wanted to go there. Go there as fast as she could. Azu's face was a huge piling of worry and sadness. That was the first time she ever saw Natsuki frown at her.

"...Azu..."

---

Michiko didn't say anything. She just took a Pokeball out of her belt and threw it up in the air. A red beam of light went flying down into the ground, and from said light materialized a Lucario.

"...Those are... the only ones I recognize are Lorielle and Nyumai..."

She pointed to each one respectively, and glanced at the Lucario she had just taken out. The Lucario nodded at Michiko and took a few steps forward, stopping beside Michiko.

"...So, what now, Zein? Haku seems to be eager to fight..."

Her eyes were once again dull and narrowed. Her fists were shaking, and she just wanted to bash something until it was nothing but dust. The Lucario, Haku, was examining the entire area, looking for any advantageous spots, and the like.

"...Lucario..."

"Well...? Haku isn't the only one that's eager..."

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3