Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

Dialgo made no signs of fatigue or slowing down as he almost flew through the terrain we were immersed in. Even though he could fly, he rarely did. Maybe occasionally in battle, but he preffered being on land more than anything. Soon we heard a few explosions in the distance that, based on Dialgo's hypothosis came from Hyper Beam attacks.

I thought Scout said this was the way to go to avoid any trouble. The Garchomp growled sarcastically.

"You know that trouble moves all the time remember?" I stated, looking down at his face. "So oh grand and mighty steed, which way?"

Dialgo looked in both directions, then put his head down and listened for a moment. In a second without saying anything he ran of like he was just shot out of a cannon into the tree's on the down side of the mountain. I don't know how he managed to miss the huge sheer drop in the path on the way down but thankfully he made a galavanting jump and landed on the other side of the gorge, and continued running like nothing was wrong.

I really didn't think that anything I could say or do would make him think other than what he was thinking now, and no amount of ranting would make him feel regretful of what he did, so I just left him alone for the time being. Dialgo began to slow down to a stop when we approached a battle between an Aerodactyl with a familiar attitude problem and an Espeon. Dialgo loked at the Aerodactyl angrily for reasons I couldn't determine.

"We'll talk about that stunt over the gorge later." I commented.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

OOC: Wow! So Natsuki's name means Green Moon/Vegetable Moon. Mmmmm.....

IC: Yang lept into the air, and ot hit by the Hyber Beam, but responded with a Swift and a Psychic attack flyin towards Aerodactyl who was defenceless after the Hyper Beam and couldn't move an inch.

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 09-17-2007, 08:19 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

"Where is she?"

"She said she wouldn't be late anymore..."

"Aha ha ha. You can't listen to word that girl says."

"Give her more time. I'm sure she has a good reason."

Crack!

Blank. If anything, the room could be described as blank. The only furniture was a long, pure white table, with six chairs of the same style placed around it. Everything in the room was a clean white color, with no etchings or visible outlines. The dreary whiteness of the room melded everything together. At each chair, an agitated-looking figure sat. Only one chair was deprived of a trainer; the one closest to the end of the right side of the long table. Adjacent to that empty chair, a young man of average height and weight sat casually, with his hands in his pockets. The other four chairs were occupied by figures who could not be well distinguished, because the bright light that lit the room gleamed off the furniture, shielding them from sight. Suddenly, the figure who sat at the end of the table spoke.

"Zein, you know where Michiko is, don't you?"

"Mmm...you expect me to know of the location of a lost little girl? The humor drips from your words, my Baron," said the teenager who sat casually next to the empty seat. "Perhaps she has stumbled into a predicament. Her cautiousness, it is faded with age; her naivety, it has grown strong."

"Enough, Zein. We will wait for her."

Crack!
Old 09-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Aerodactyl fell to the ground, altough it looked like he was about to stand up... Marcus withdrew him.

"Ohdear, one down. Well, lets see how you fair against Lapras!"

Marcus delves his gauntletted hand down into another one of his pockets, reaching around untill he eventualy found the pokeball and pulled it out slowly.
He grinned as he tossed the ball out... his grin was soon wiped off his face as Charizard emerged and gave a dreamy smile, before turning his arm to scratch his wings.

"Oh... Well...Fire spin!" Charrizard seemed to frown a little as Marcus ordered him to attack... but reered his head and sent a huge torrent of swirling flames at Yang.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

"Yang, dodge, and a swift."

Yang dodged, but still caught the outside of the Fire Spin. It flinched, but fired the uinmissable Swift!

Mewchirio

Old 09-19-2007, 03:37 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

OOC: Uh... Sensei, I hope you don't mind this one post with Michiko before you accepted her. D= Senpai told me to do it.

IC:

A few seconds after that last crack, the large, white doors of the room flung open, slamming into the walls with great force. Standing there, looking at the floor with hair blocking view from the face, was a girl, seeming to be around fourteen, or so.

"..."

The girl walked in silently, as if nothing had happened. The doors slowly closed behind her, revealing the now cracked walls where the doors had slammed. She slowly walked to the empty chair of the room, her face still not visible. After slowly sitting down, she put her elbows on the table, holding her head in her hands in a worried manner.

"I'm... sorry Natsuki..."

One of her hands turned into fists, and in seconds, it slammed against the table, hard. So hard, that it broke off the part where the fist connected with the white table. The echo kept ringing inside the room until it finally drifted away. The instant it did, the girl shoved some hair out of her face, revealing her pale brown eyes, narrowed. Her mouth was in the shape of a large frown, and after a few seconds, it opened.

"...Sorry... I'll... I'll fix it later..."

She slowly moved her head up, her eyes changing back to a vibrant, life-filled brown, the frown gone, a smile sat on it's place. She glanced to her left (That's where Zein is, si?) and sighed before looking back infront of her.

"Sorry I'm late... I just needed to... take care of some things..."

---

Natsuki sighed as she starred at the now-eating Azu. She slowly rose her head to look at the clock, sighing once again. In her hand, she held a note that said:

"Yo, TsuTsu, sorry I had to leave in such a hurry! I'll be back later, I just need to take care of some things! See ya in about thirty or so!

~Your baby girl, Michiko

In her other hand, she held a crunched up paper that had five lines, and below the lines, it said:

| = 15 minutes.

She crunched up the paper in a ball again and slowly sat up, sighing again before standing up. Azu glanced at her, but she gave her a smile that said not to worry. After that, she walked out of the café, the smile replaced with a sad frown.

"Where are you... Michiko-Chan...?"

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 09-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Dialgo and I looked at the Charizard and that exactly reminded both of us of the same particular Pokemon. Dialgo still didn't like that Aerodactyl for some reason, like he had a bet to settle, or some unfinished fight he had to deal with. I decided to get back on the subject of the Charizard, reminding me of my own.

"Ashe is alot more spirited than that Charizard, although you can tell it doesn't like to fight." I commented.

Dialgo only moaned in response.

"And that Espeon reminds me of Dawn back home. Dusk too."

Don't get started on all the other Pokemon that couldn't have come on this big important mission again. He growled.

"Hey, you don't get started on how you didn't want to come." I snapped at him. "Did you want to be stuck at home with Neon and Brooke?"

Dialgo shuddered at the sound of those two names. Neon and Brooke were my most hyperactive Pokemon and had an endless amount of energy. Literally, it was amazing when they calmed down and went to sleep. Dialgo turned back and said nothing.

"Yeah, thats what I thought." I muttered, continuing to watch the battle, wanting to get in on it myself.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Marcus quickly tapped the index finger and thumb on his guntlet together, making a loud metalic clanging sound, a bead of sweat ran down Charizard's neck... He knew what was comming.

Charizard braced itself, as the swift attack hit him... silence stood for a moment, Marcus waited... Charizard was standing still with his arms covering his face.

Then suddenly, Charizard seemed to be growling, the flame on his tail burst, growing huge and he pulled his hands down away from his eye... revealing that they were glowing red.

"Now Charizard, Rage!" Marcus yelled, confidently, yet also rather like he had something else on his mind.

Charizard roared loudly, and charged at Yang, rage filling his eyes and he threw a burning punch towards Yang...
Old 09-19-2007, 03:07 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

The Rage attack coming from the Charizard looked rather powerful. That might have been how strong my Charizards was, when she wasn't angry. When she was, oh boy, even Dialgo was scared of her. Angry, yet she still had full control over herself 99% of the time. There was only one time where she wouldn't listen and thats when she first figured out how to use the attack. Dialgo was getting impatient, restraining himself from jumping in.

"You'll battle when I tell you to so just relax, you'll get your own bone to pick when the time comes Mr. Impatient." I said, patting his side.

Dialgo only remained frustrated and continued getting frustrated. He wanted to battle, but he knew that we had a job to do.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Yang flew into the air, and landed, almost fainted. Fain looked worried, and then smiled as Yang got up, but could barely stand.

"Now yang! Morning Sun!"

Yang seemed attract the sunlight and it shined on her, and the cuts and bruises faded, leaving her almost clean.

Mewchirio

Old 09-20-2007, 03:01 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

A man who's eyes alone were visible through the gleaming light turned his gaze to Michiko.

"Very well. Don't let it happen again." He spoke with authority and power; he presented himself as the one with the most preference.

"Aha ha ha. You say that knowing full well that she will not heed your words."

"Zein, silence. I have a question for you: have you retrieved your deidoku yet?"

Zein was quiet for a moment before smiling and closing his eyes happily. "No, my baron, I have not. Michiko's constant failures are what hinder my stead."

"Hmm...Michiko, Zein, go. You two are the only ones who need your deidoku still. We have a short amount of time left."

Crack!

"I agree, said Chains, snickering slightly," one man said, as if narrating each of his actions. "Chains sneered and stood up from his chair," the man stated, pausing to stand, "I must go as well, he remarked." With that, he and the woman who stood beside him opened the doors, and disappeared into the outside.

Zein stood up from his chair, smiling happily.

"Well, Michiko, ready to depart? Aha ha ha."
Old 09-20-2007, 03:25 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Michiko seemed not to be paying attention to Zein's words. Only to the man who spoke with tremendous authority. After she, Zein and the man were the only ones there, she simply stood up and bowed her head.

"Yes, leader... I will find it as soon as I can... please forgive my failures, as Zein stated."

She said Zein's name with an angry tone. After finishing her sentence, she turned to face the door, starring at the cracks on the wall. Then, she started to walk towards them, pushing Zein with her shoulder.

"Move it... I just want to get this over with..."

She stopped and turned her head, glaring at Zein.

"And I do not want to hear a single one of your idiotic remarks for today. That is your only warning, got me?"

Before he could answer, she left the room, her fists tightly balled. However, she calmly closed the doors behind her, her loud footsteps sounding even inside of the room.

"Natsuki... I... I can't keep screwing up thanks to you... I'm sorry but..."

She stopped, reaching for inside her shirt and taking out a small, heart-shaped locket. Engraved infront of it were the letters "BFFL!". She opened, and inside it was a picture of her and Natsuki, grinning largely. She slowly closed it, a small tear landing on it. She took it off and starred at it for a few more seconds before crushing it in her hand with ease, without hesitation. The pieces that where left behind were taken away by the wind as she opened her hand, the picture floating away with it.

"From now on... we're enemies..."

OOC: That'll be my last post with Natsuki until Sensei accepts the SU. Sorry Senpai. D= (Yes, you're still my Senpai, like it or not. ^^)

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 09-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

[OoC/; I haven't posted because I have nu net at home D:

I'll post soon. I may have the internet back once I get back home today, but I'm not sure. :3

Old 09-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: By the way, Tombi-sama, someone posted on the SU! Better answer it
Just telling you...

Old 09-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

"We're going to be hurt Charizard, help us!" Marcus spoke with a cool and calm voice.

Charizard seemed to belive Marcus, the flame on his tail getting bigger still, letting out a roar so loud that the ground seemed to tremble.

"Go Charizard, keep the rage!" Marcus said with a still very calm voice.

Charizard lurched towards Yang once again, his teeth bared.