Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 04-15-2005, 11:15 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: The Pokemon War

I said it once, I wiil say it again...DO NOT POST IN THIS STORY THREAD!!! I specifically asked that you PM me with your comments and ideas! Please listen to what I have said and am saying! Thank you...sheesh.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:21 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

For everyone who is reading this part, all pokemon who talk in this Chapter and can't already speak human will be translated. The words will be in italics.

================================================== ========

Ch. 4: The Leader of the Pokemon

Lugia seemed to shine with pure generosity and helpfulness. The light around him seemed as natural as the sun and the moon. After taking into account who was here, he spoke.

"I'm glad to see everyone made it. Now, on to this Team Rocket business." He closed his eyes, sighed, and continued. "Does anyone yet know of their extensive plans yet?"

"Hold on a second," Mewtwo said, cutting in, " Where are Deoxys, Jirachi, and Latios and Latias? Weren't they summoned too?"

Lugia looked at him reproachfully. "Yes, but Jirachi needs to be reawakened first, so that is what Deoxys, Latios, and Latias are doing."

I stepped forward, extremely nervous. Sweat was already soaking through my shirt. "I-I-I th-think Team R-Rocket said that they were trying to ens-slave not o-onl-ly p-pokemon, b-but also h-h-humans..." Great. I was stuttering, looking quite stupid in front of the most powerful and most respected pokemon on the planet.

Lugia seemed to notice me for the first time. After staring at me for a few seconds, he regarded the Legendaries around him. "Who is this young male?" he asked.

It was Ash's turn to step forward. "He's Kamon, the guy I told you about. I believe that he could help us stop Team Rocket once and for all." He told Lugia.

Lugia looked back at me. "Yes, the young man who can understand Pokemon. Well, he seems fine. Would you like to help us?"

It was a little bit before I realized he was talking to me. "Oh, sure! I'd love to help!" I was kind of ecstatic.

Lugia looked back at the group in whole. "Well, now that that matter is settled, on to other business. First up, I believe, is discussing how we should go about with our operations" he said.

There was an immediate rucus, as everyone present began suggesting crazy ways to go about defeating Team Rocket. Ash and I were the only ones silent.

Lugia held up his wings and gave out a deafening cry. "That's enough!" he yelled. The clearing immediatly went silent. "Look at yourselves, babbling like younglings! Now then, I think we should have volunteers to speak, ONE AT A TIME!"

Hands paws, and wings were held up. Lugia pointed to Mewtwo first.

"Well, it's obvios what we should do: Gather up a large scale attack and bring down the Team Rocket base!" he said with fury.

Almost all pokemon present spoke up against him. One wanted to storm their base. Another wanted to gather all pokemon together and go away from humans, so Team Rocket couldn't get them. There was a loud uproar over by the three birds (Articuno, etc.), as if something absolutely preposterous had been mentioned. I couldn't stand it. Here we were, trying to decide how to defeat Team Rocket's purpose, and they were all arguing. The only ones who hadn't said anything were Ash and myself.

Then, Ash stepped forward, to Lugia, and whispered something in his ear. He looked at me, and winked. Winked? what was he up to?

Lugia gave an almighty cry, the noise rising over the quarrelling in the meadow. "That's enough!" he yelled, "We scheduled a meeting, and here you all are acting like newborn babes! I am ashamed. Now then," he said as he turned toward Ash, "this young man has raised an interesting point. He wants to see what ideas Kamon will give."

Nauseating fear and nervousness rooted my feat to the ground as all heads once again turned toward me. I felt my voice begin to crack and stutter again, but I mastered the impulse and spoke in a strong voice.

"I believe that we should send a spy in, so to say, and find out their long-term plans. While one or two people are doing this, I also believe we should have an attack force go into battle with them, so as to distract Team Rocket!"

Oh, sure, now the pokemon were all for one person's idea; mine. I can't even imagine how angry Mewtwo wil be...

And sure enough, Mewtwo's expression was nothing short of livid when I looked at him. Man, he has got to get some anger management classes real soon.

I felt something pressing against my arm. I looked over and was surprised to see Suicune nudging my arm with her muzzle. She looked at me with her serene, calm eyes, like a beautiful, calm lake somewhere in the mountains.

"Raikou, Entei, and I are all for the sneak attack when you need it Kamon." she said, reasuring me a lot. But something bugged me. She said when I need it. Does that mean they think that I'm going to infiltrate Team Rocket's base of operations? Cause if they were, they're right.

Lugia again looked at me. "Yes, we all will be ready when you need it Kamon. I believe you, Ash, and all your pokemon should be the spies. We will contact you psychically. By then, the attack will strike and distract them while you infiltrate the base." Lugia looked up at the other pokemon. "For covert reasons, we will refer to Team Rocket as TR from now on. We don't need any spies."

Mewtwo steppwd in. "I can't believe you fools!" He yelled, fury lining every feature of his body, "Here we are, deciding the fate of the pokemon world, and you're trusting someone whom we've never met before!" He looked at Lugia. "I can tell you don't even know how dangerous Team Rocket is!"

Lugia looked like he was about to take Mewtwo out personally. There was not just a look of lividness on his face; there was also loathing. "How dare you!" He yelled at Mewtwo, "You think I don't know how dangerous and unpredictable TR is?! They attacked my home in the Whirl Islands, nearly destroyed it, and stole my only son! They nearly destroyed me and my son in an effort to get all the power in the world! Now if you still think I don't know TR, then leave this council immediately!"

I stepped in to stop this senseless quarreling. "Stop it now! We didn't come here to argue with eachother senselessly! Now, then," I said as they finally settled down, "let's all vote. Everyone for my idea?"

Wings, paws, and hands were held up in a vote. Almost all pokemon, (and Humans) present liked my idea. probably the only one who didn't was Mewtwo.

"And for Mewtwo's?" I said.

Mewtwo was the only one who voted for his idea.

Amusement crossed Lugia's face. "Then it's settled. We'll take Kamon's idea! Now, all we need is a Leader for the War. All for Kamon?"

All hands, paws, and wings were held up, save Mewtwo's. "Then, once again, it's settled. Kamon, we await your orders!"

"I can't take this anymore!" Mewtwo yelled out, "If he's leader, I challenge him for the position!"

Icouldn't believe what he just said. True fear for my own pokemon was flowing throughout my veins. I was about to decline when Lugia flew over to my side.

"He accepts, but I will be his pokemon for the battle!"

End of Ch. 4...

Last edited by Shen; 05-06-2005 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Ch. 5: The Battle to be Leader!

Was this a joke? Lugia voluteering me for a battle and also to be my pokemon? This was just my day, wasn't it? I felt honored that Lugia would act as my pokemon for even just one battle. It had been one of my dreams to catch Lugia, but this was the next best thing!

"Ready Lugia?" I asked. Lugia nodded as he looked angrily at Mewtwo.

"As always. I can't tell you how long I've waited to to this Mewtwo!" he shot at Mewtwo, his voice trembling with fury.

Well then let's begin!" Mewtwo replied, flying up into the air. "Yaaaaagh!" He shot a Shadow Ball towards Lugia.

"Lugia, dodge now!" I cried. Lugia obliged. "Now, use Surf!"

"You really know my moves that well? Interesting." he said as he willed forth a giant wave that swept over Mewtwo, threatening to drown him.

However, Mewtwo used his Psychic powers to keep the water off him, once he got back on his feet. His eyes turned an erie blue color, and he raised a hand in my direction. I felt his Psychic grip enfold me, lifting me into the air. He quickly moved his hand to the right, and I was thrown in the same direction, plummeting to the ground.

Ch. 5 not done yet...