Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 09-10-2007, 03:50 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default The " Something Bugs Me That People Do " Thread

Hello this is a thread where you can post what bugs you about other people on this thread ( this is not talkin about if the forum is all buggy or something ) ... Im talking about what the people do on this site. I guest someone already made this thread but oh well..... Well just list what the issue is and one of my issues is clans......

Clans seem to bug me because people are making all these clans that are very unsucessful. Like, if you make clan you get like only a little 20% chance of making your clan a sucess or you got alot of pals on these forums. Also the thing that bugs me is people who made a unsucessful clan and just start another . Also i been hearing some clans are copying peoples ideas.... ( its rumors so i dont know if its true )

Mainly post things that bug you and TY

Last edited by Mystogan; 09-10-2007 at 04:15 AM.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:04 AM
Flan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flan
Default Re: The " Something Bugs Me That People Do " Thread [ Clans, AR Users, Trades, etc...

Er, I'm still a little confused, is this like, pet peeves or something?
Anyways..
I have this thing where, if people like a certain Pokemon, I like them to at least back up WHY they like the damn thing other than 'it's cute' or 'it looks cool'. Sorry, but, pet peeve of mine.
Same thing in real life. XD;;

It also bugs me on '[Pokemon]VS[Pokemon]' threads, where people just choose a Pokemon just because it's cute. >.>

[/endrant]
1634 7867 9741 - heartgold

Last edited by Flan; 09-10-2007 at 04:08 AM.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Pikablu Pie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: The " Something Bugs Me That People Do " Thread [ Clans, AR Users, Trades, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flan View Post
I have this thing where, if people like a certain Pokemon, I like them to at least back up WHY they like the damn thing other than 'it's cute' or 'it looks cool'. Sorry, but, pet peeve of mine.
Same thing in real life. XD;;
Same. x3

If I don't get a reason, I suddenly have an urge to flame their head off for no reason. >> Well, unless they're talking about Swampert/Breloom/Zangoose/Minun.

Click here to take a stupid test.
Quote:
Help Reduce Forest Fires. Stop Flaming Now!
Old 09-10-2007, 04:52 AM
Ulazlo Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: The " Something Bugs Me That People Do " Thread

my pet peeve is when someone says anything that they have no reason to say, or anything to back it up with. i really hate when someone says something that they expect people to agree with when they have to reason or proof. like conspiracy theories.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I hate it when people (especially old people) lick their fingers to turn pages of a book. I cringe whenever I see a person do that.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone

A noise bugs me. My ears feel like bleeding when a scraping sound on a certain surface(can't describe) happens.

aim: Linoone1337
Old 09-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

The saliva-way to rip paper >_>
(Not the band BTW)

Stardy = awesome
Old 09-10-2007, 04:52 PM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

People annoy me when they don;t think of the things they do. They just assume the can do it without a reason, and without a disadvantage. I hate it!

BUT: That makes me feel like I'm one of the most logical human in the universe. Makes me feel good and bad, but I think more bad. I just don't like it when people do stupid idiotic things.

Next off is when foreign kids try to act super cool and stuff. They usually pick on young people or very old ones, trying to act tough and all. THey think they can do anything because they are guests in our country. Just bonjour them out of our country. Politics is therefore something on my hate list. My land has gotten TO soft.

And... dun dun dun... RUSSIANS! Those bloody selfish motherf*ckin ******** think they can have everything for themselves. When you're on a holiday, the buffet table isn't safe, because those wretched fiend haven't learned how to share.

My point: Kill stupid people, foreigners, and russians. Those are the worst on my list!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Jeremiah 1-18 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Jeremiah 1-18 Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremiah 1-18

My biggest pet peeve is atheism. You can prove God exists quite easily, but in order to prove that God does not exist you must have all knowledge of every thing in the entire universe.

If you want to say that you are Agnostic, that is different (although, an unwise decision, mind you), but at least much more respectable than something that is absolutely impossible. God doesn't believe in atheism.

Sorry for preaching at you, but that is truly my biggest pet peeve.

Peace.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Lucavi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lucavi Send a message via MSN to Lucavi

People who make ignorant claims like the one above me is what bugs me the most
Old 09-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Jeremiah 1-18 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Jeremiah 1-18 Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremiah 1-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
People who make ignorant claims like the one above me is what bugs me the most
Trust me, friend, this has nothing to do with ignorance. This comes with a LIFETIME of studying the word of God, and having a personal relationship with Jesus. When you've fully realized the capacity of Jesus, and how much He's actually done for you, personally, Lucavi. He was literally thinking of you when He died on that cross, and knew everything you've ever done and ever will do, and did it anyway. Man, to even phathom that is phenominal!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:41 PM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

^ Is now being a idiot, so is bugging me now.

Dude, don't talk god here, talk about your problems. Besides, god is an opinion and a thought, not a fact.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Lucavi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lucavi Send a message via MSN to Lucavi

You'll excuse me if i don't believe it. My post was directed at your definitions of atheism / agnosticism. You implied that atheism's role is to disprove God, which is clearly an ignorant position. You were also ignorant in saying "God can be proved easily", which further tells me that you don't know what being proved means. My post was not directed at your preach, sorry if it wasn't clear.

Now, let's get back on topic.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:49 PM
WifiFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to WifiFX

It bugs me when people argue in threads about stuff that wasn't directed towards other stuff. That was supposed to come out more legible.

It bugs me when people act like they know everything, then start talking and making statements about stuff they know nothing about....Hey! Kind of like here in this thread.

I'm sorry, I just had to do that.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Jeremiah 1-18 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
You'll excuse me if i don't believe it. My post was directed at your definitions of atheism / agnosticism. You implied that atheism's role is to disprove God, which is clearly an ignorant position. You were also ignorant in saying "God can be proved easily", which further tells me that you don't know what being proved means. My post was not directed at your preach, sorry if it wasn't clear.

Now, let's get back on topic.
This is as on topic as any. And I'm not trying to pick a fight, just representing my pet peeve clearly, so as not to confuse people.

And friend, did you not know that the definition of atheism is:

1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

And as for proof of the Bible, I know of people who were raised from the dead, encountered demons personally being convulsed and thrown out of human beings, angelic encounters and encounters with Jesus Himself in all His glory, and have even myself been healed of sickness, disease and corruption. This is not to even mention the cannon of scriptural proof God has provided.

I mean all this in love, I am not trying to quarrel with you. We can move on now, I apologize if this was turned slightly off-topic.