Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Houndoom1313 Offline
Master Trainer

Wink Vampire War [SU] (PG-16 Some Romance and strong Violence)

The war that keeps the lycans under control. The war that leads the Vampires to domination. But which one will turn out on top?

Plot:
There has been a war between the lycans and the vampires for thousands of centeries. Before this war had begun the vampires would use whips to keep the lycans at bay - as slaves. But as this progressed the lycans refused and mass killings begun.
The lead vampire - Victor - has a daughter. She fell in love with Lucus - a lycan. Denying all truth that he had a daughter Victor burned his own daughter in fear that the vampire girl, and lycan man would create a hybrid; for thats what Victor feared most.
Lucus was forced to watch the love of his life die, one burne to asked he was kept in chains at the very spot.
About a year later, centeries into the war, an Underrank Vampiress came to free Lucus from his binds. This Vampiress was named Scharlet. Her family had died because of the Lycans and Victor came to comfort her, he turned Scharlet into a vampire. Now being a vamp forever she had set out to seek revenge on the lycans.
But all to soon found out that Victor killed her family, and that scharlet reminded him so much of his daughter that he spared her mortal life. But Scharlet knew now, and sided neither sides, but foughter the lycans that attacked. And tried to Kill victor.
Thought Victor had other plans. He wanted to get a special key to unprision his brother. Victors brother was the leader Lycan - Marcus. If Marcus escaped the two brothers would control the worlds and force their sides to fight to the death.
Only the bravest can stop this raging war. Only the outsider Vampires, and the single hybrid can kill the two, and restore some peace to the world.

Yes, I know this is the second underworld movie and there are different names. But I thought it would make a good RP. Ok here is the info ont he characters.

Vampires: We need a lot of them - maily outsiders. I will double as Victor if I must but I would like to have someone playing Victor. Also these are going to be the main species.

Hybrids: There can only be two hybrids at the max, and Scharlet much be the one that bit one of the two. They are one of the most powerful species in the game. Both must be male.

Lycans: Vampires will be fighting them. I suggest no one be Marcus for Marcus is locked away and won't be let loose untill one of the final chapters.

SIGN-UP SHEET

Name:
Species:
Apperance: -Preferably picture-
Personality: Long and descriptive
Side: War or Ousiders.
Weapon: Don't go overboard. Oh and no cursed or instant death weapons.
History:
Other:

Ok that is pretty much it. Make sure that you answer and read ALL, even if you have seen Underworld II.

My Pokemon Roleplay Characters --- Eis and Rei!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Houndoom1313 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Vampire War [SU] (PG-16 Some Romance and strong Violence)

Name: Scharlet Blode Drenth
Species: Vampire
Apperance:
Personality: Scharlet is very unemotional though she always has a determined face, or murthless expression. If she likes you she will do no more than eye you untill you make the move. She will kill without question and serves for no one but herself. She is very skilled and that why she was Under rank Vampire before the hunter became the hunted.
Side: Outsider
Weapon: She has two knife holders on ther ankle where she keeps two three inch knifes. She has a belt that allows her to carry silver bullet guns, along with ammo.
History: (read the Plot - that is her history)
Other: Scharlet has amazing jumping abilities and can heal herself if given some times (all vampires can do that) She also burns in sunlight (all vampires do)

Old 09-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: Maxi (No last name)

Species: Hybrid

Appearance: Small and not short but not tall with shoulder length blonde hair with black tips on his hair. He has blood red eyes, though they always look sweet and soft. He looks very vulnerable and probably is at times. His skin is very pale white.

Personality: He's very sweet and doesn't like to fight, even though he knows he has to. He is a very quiet, shy, small little boy and doesn't like to be noticed much. He barely talks and when he does it's very quiet. He rarely gets mad but can get really upset really easily. When he cries, it's hard to notice it until the tears start falling. He looks down a lot, not wanting to make eye contact with people, as he is very shy. He is very scared of just about everything. There's not many things he doesn't fear. He is very caring and likes to help out if he can.

Side: Outsider

Weapon: Doesn't have one

History: His history hasn't been that exciting since he doesn't like to take risks. So he just had a normal past.

Other: Nothing

Hatches: 1227
Evolves: 1332
Level 100: 1512
I support Gays because I am one! Gay Pride!

Last edited by Eveelover12; 09-08-2007 at 09:22 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Houndoom1313 Offline
Master Trainer

I have a huge problem with his age. If he was 13 he would probably be dead by now... so if you could change your age to 20-30 that would be great. Oh and he can't be a shortie. XD

Old 09-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndoom1313 View Post
I have a huge problem with his age. If he was 13 he would probably be dead by now... so if you could change your age to 20-30 that would be great. Oh and he can't be a shortie. XD
Fixed it. Is it okay now?

Hatches: 1227
Evolves: 1332
Level 100: 1512
I support Gays because I am one! Gay Pride!
Old 09-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Houndoom1313 Offline
Master Trainer

Accepted.