Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-06-2007, 03:41 AM
orange_neko Offline

Default Naruto and the Village Hidden in the Shadows

Well I know this isn't really a fox rp, but it has a demon fox in it! ^^ so since there is no where else to put it, I hope it's ok to put it here ^^

Story: Orochimaru has been defeated and the three sanin are now down to two. Jiraiya has left naruto again and Lady Tsunade is the fifth hokage of the Hidden leaf village. Everything seems quiet for a while, but somewhere far away peace has been corrupted and turned into Kaos. A man named Hougen has gained controll over the sound, and cloud villages and allies with the akatsuki. He is planning to take over the village hidden in the leaves. Right now, while the genin are training with their Sensei, Hougen and them are planning their evil thoughts.

Another problem, has awoken because of Hougen. The village hidden in the shadows was destroyed in the proccess of finding the villages. Only some of the jonin and the nine young genin had survived from the village,but they lost everything that was near and dear to them. They want to avenge their clan by taking down Hougen and restoring peace to their homeland. Although, this was true, the genin were young and hated adults and thought they were nothing but useless people. The genin had trained themselves and were only around 15 the same age as naruto and the others are now. Their are only nine of them, but they are all very strong and smart teenagers. They are led by their leader, Okami (me).

Naruto and some of the other new genin*some of you guys* and old genin*neji tenten, etc.* Are off on a mission on your own to get Okami and them to be your allies. They are not easy to persuade and are difficult to keep in contact. They act a bit childish but are serious and deadly fighters. If you leaf genin are not careful of what you say to them, you could die.

the Bio's on the top 9 shadow genin...

Okami kurosaki: Leader, and one of the strongest out of the genin, she leads with pride and if you are suitable to her, she will ask you to join her pack. If you get on her bad side, she may end up killing you. Has a demon inside of her.

I will choose based on how well your sign up sheet is, which are my teammates, and closest friends. Being these, you will be stronger than the others, around my strength.

Hakken

EmpoleonX2

The bio's on the other Leaf/sand genin:

-Alone-

Dawn34

Village hidden in the shadows: It was a place that was quiet and a peaceful looking small village. Although, It was filled with the most skillful of ninja alive. They were known far and wide for years as the allies of the leaf and sand villages. When hougen destroyed it they thought they all had perished, but kids had survived. The nine rookies of the village. All eight of the genin had be devastated by the loss of their village until Okami came. She came before them and taught them how to live for themselves. She was same age as them and each of them developed their own animal trait. They were each able to turn into a different animal thanks to Okami. Every time some one came they would change into their animal form and attack who ever came. Unless it was a kid however, Okami would ask them to join if they hated other human outisiders. If they accepted, she would let them join. Although no kids come near the village.

Ok eight of you can be the shadow genin and the some can be from the leaf village.

Rules:
No Godmodding
No Cybering
No bunnying
No Spamming
No plot twists, only I say when something happends or you Pm me your ideas
No Character controlling (thats part of godmodding)

Is Teen rated.

If you don't like alot of blood fights dont join.
Dont argue with me (NOT including in the rp)

Have fun! ^^

Here is the sign up sheet!

Name:
Village: Leaf, or Shadow
History: what happend in your childhood?
Demon: Only two others can have this...If you have a demon you can't have a keikei genkai.
Keikei Genkai: only four others can have this
Appearence: What you look like
Animal Appearence: for the eight shadow genin only.
Crush: Who do you like?
What do you major in:

Here is mine:

Name: Mamori Hatake
Village: Village hidden in the Shadows
History: Is Kakashi's secret daughter, he never knew about me because I was born in the shadow village with my mom, but my mother was the head person of the Shadow village, and was also the one who put the demon inside of me although I do not know this. Thats all I'll say for now.
Demon: Seven tailed Wolf demon
Keikei Genkai: None
Appearence: http://whisperingsoul.deviantart.com/art/Ninja-38859919 only, I have navy blue capris with my leg pack on my left leg as I'm left handed. The wrapping on my hand is also on my other hand but, I wear navy blue gloves like kakashi.
Animal Appearence: White wolf with yellow eyes.
Crush: Naruto
What do you major in: Taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjustu

Note: For shadow genin...

Here is the symbol

All cloth material on headbands are black.

P.S.- People can be the main characters such as naruto shika etc.

Last edited by orange_neko; 09-08-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken
Default Re: Naruto and the Village Hidden in the Shadows

Might as well try. =3 This is VERY long, MUCH longer them my usual stuff. ^.^; If you play the Naruto Creation RPG, which you probably don't, it's the same Kenji.

Name: Kenji Akumu

Village: Shadow

History:
Kenji’s story starts a few days before his birth, when the Akumu clan elders decided it was time to seal the Nightmare wolf, a powerful demon, in it's next human container.

It was not Kenji who was supposed to become the container, but his cousin Raisuke who had been born the day before. The previous container, his uncle, had fallen fatally ill and a new container was needed immediately. So, Kenji’s Clan prepared to seal the spirit inside of Raisuke’s body the next day. Moving the demon took hours of preparation.

Unfortunatley, Raisuke soon became very ill with the same disease as the previous container. He died before they were ready to move the spirit, and that meant there was only one option left. In order to contain the wolf spirit, they had to seal it in Kenji’s unborn body, killing his mother as Kenji was forced into the world with the Nightmare Wolf inside of him.

Kenji is not at all bitter towards his clan for what they did to him and his mother.

Demon:
The Nightmare Wolf was a powerful spirit that destroyed it’s enemies with powerful genjutsu. That’s how it got it’s name, because it made people live their worst nightmares. However, the Nightmare Wolf is not an evil spirit- just a formidable opponent.

Long ago, the Nightmare Wolf would travel through ninja villages, searching for opponents. It would have been described as ‘a gigantic black wolf with oversized fangs and glowing red eyes’. It thought it could never lose- until he met Niito Akumu.

The first container for the Nightmare Wolf, Niito sealed the spirit inside of himself. However, after he had defeated his teammates and his sensei, he realized that what he was doing was pointless because he wasn’t that happy. He later became the founder of the Akumu clan. Eventually, he couldn’t take it anymore and sealed the Wolf in his son, killing himself.

After this happened, the clan made it a tradition to pass the demon on from father to son. They went as far as to force the container to marry and have children until they had a son, so that the tradition would not be broken.

However, hundreds of years later, this tradition was broken with Kenji’s generation.

Effects:
The wolf rarely does anything for Kenji, but when he gets emotional the Wolf may lend him some Black chakra. This is, however, extremely rare. If it does happen, however, Kenji enters a transformed state, which will turn his hair black and his eyes red from the black chakra. In a transformed state, Kenji gains the chakra boost of Black chakra and gains the ability to use Nightmare Genjutsu. There may be an even deeper level of transformation, however Kenji has not dicovered it.

Appearence:
Kenji has messy, strawberry-blonde hair and midnight blue eyes. He carries a sheathed Katana on his back. He wears a dark purple shirt with green accents and his clan’s symbol on it. He also wears grey pants and green ninja sandals. He has a ninja headband that he keeps in one of his hidden pockets. His arms and hands are wrapped up in bandages to prevent burns while using his special jutsu.

Animal Appearence:
A jet-black wolf similar to the Nightmare wolf. However, Kenji's non-demon animal form has blue eyes.

Crush: N/A as of now.

Last edited by Hakken; 09-06-2007 at 11:32 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:46 PM
orange_neko Offline

Uh...Sorry, I am the only wolf in the Shadow genin, although Dogs are open ^^

EDIT: Nvm I changed my mind, you can have that wolf form, But no one else ok?

Last edited by orange_neko; 09-08-2007 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Yay, thanks! Wolfies. Umm, [Word Word].
Old 09-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Kagome Sky
Village: Leaf
History: Kagome was actually not born in the village hidden in the leaves she was born in the village hidden in the clouds but when she was a baby her family nmoved to the leaf village because of constent rivalry in the village.
When Kagome was about ten she went to the academy under Iruka Sensei's training she graduated when she was twelve and became the smartest student in her class besides Sakura Haruno. After she graduated Kagome focused on her techniques wanting to become a great leaf ninja.
One day her dad wanted to give her something so he handed her a cloth and she unwrapped it with under it was a Cloud Village head band he wanted her to take her home village headband and become a cloud ninja but Kagome did not want that she hated the cloud village for its rivalry and killing inisent peopl.
A few days later Kagome decided to take the headband but not where it just keep it with her to make her dad happy.
Demon: N/A
Keikei Genkai: Cloud strike death burial
Appearence: Kagome has balck hair that goes to her mid back. She wears an almost exact clothing Sakura wears in Naruto Shippuden but hers is light pink. She also wears her heard band on her head like Sakura does.
Animal Appearence: N/A
Crush: Sasuke Uchiha
What do you major in: Genjustu and Ninjustu

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by Dawn34; 09-08-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:08 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name:Kiyoshi Kiroi (Just called Yoshi)
Village: Leaf
History: Noah, was born in the sand but a tiger had been attacking the hidden leaf village and they needed a baby sacrifice so they can seal the demon tiger, Tora, into a baby's body that would possibly kill them. The sand offered Noah, who was born as a sick baby who was almost dead and Tora was sealed into Noah. Instead of dying, Noah become very healthy and was left in the leaf. The only person who witnessed this was Sarutobi(The 3rd Hokage) but now he is dead and no one knows the existence of Tora...
Demon: Demon Tiger, Tora
Keikei Genkai: None
Appearence: (THe smallest one)
Animal Appearence:
Crush: No one, Yet
Ninjutsu: His Ninjutsu is his best. He can execute some really powerful Ninjutsu's
Taijutsu: His Taijutsu isn't that good but against Taijutsu using opponents he uses his strong genjutsus
Genjutsu: He is good at using Genjutsus that involve immobilizing the enemy for a short period of time

Last edited by -Alone-; 09-08-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:56 PM
orange_neko Offline

Accepted, ^^ ok now no more demons! All demons are tooken! Ok?

Old 09-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Do you want a list of there Jutsu..Sign up coming..^^

Name:
Village: Shadow
History:
Clement was a quick learner, as he was the first in his clan to learn some of his Ninjutsu at a young age. But nobody cared for that, when Clement tried to show an adult they push him away and tell him to bother someone else. Clement living with his older brother, who was always on mission. When the war came Clement tried to show his skill but was quickly defeated. Waking up he saw his brother lying next to him bloody and dead. Weeping in pain he ran into his brother house. Bumping into something looking up he saw it was a ninja from another country. The ninja thought Clement would be a piece of cake to handle. Quickly using advance jutsu Clement had never seen before. Knocked Clement to the ground. Using his necklace, which multiples his chakra times 4x and turns into a dagger. Clement quickly defeated the ninja.
Demon: have Kekkei Genkai

Appearence:
This teen has eight braids in his green hair. Flowing down his back ending in a bead. With almost a serious face on all the time. His bright piercing green eye look dangerous. Four of the braids sit in front of his face, covering his right eye, letting no one see his right eye. A multi-colored shirt, the colors, all shades of green. He's baggy cargo pants cover his shoelaces. The pants once again a shade of green. Also wearing an Emerald ring (around his index finger right hand) and necklace (around his neck). Standing at 5’9 towering over all his teammates, weighing a little over 105 pounds. Having his weapons bag on his left leg.
Animal Appearence: Mole
Crush: Depends...maybe Okami..xD

Other:
The Demuen clan is a earth style clan develping there main jutsu around the earth style. Most of there jutsu include some sort of stone in it. Using this to there advantage, they can also harden there skin so it’s as hard as thirty diamonds. This takes up a whole bunch of chakra though. Also when the Demuen Clan dies, there bodies automacticly turn into earth or dirt. They can also trigger this affect by making some hands signs, if they feel like there in a die situwation.

Kekkei Genkai:
Clements’s Kekkei Genkai, is the power is the power to transform, anything into rock hard material or times it's strength by 10 using his Chakra. Otherwise known as Gye.

Major In: Ninnjutsu, then Taijutsu, then Genjutsu.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Last edited by Caecity; 09-11-2007 at 02:12 AM.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:17 PM
orange_neko Offline

No, oh yea! Everyone! add this to your signup sheet!

What do you major in: Taijutsu, Genjutsu, or Ninjutsu. you can't have all three, like this...

*Example*Genjustsu is my best, then ninjutsu, I'm not very good at taijutsu..*Example*

also, I changed what I look like, I cant seem to stay with one, but just look at my sign up and that is what I look like! ^^

Old 09-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

Okay i put down what i majored in i hope more people sign up soon i want to play this seems like an wasome rpg.

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by Dawn34; 09-09-2007 at 07:58 PM.