Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-12-2007, 03:51 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M
Default Re: (RP) Black Logic

River(TAM-042777)
???

When the breeze set us down again, we were in the middle of a forested area. I turned 360 degrees to take in my surroundings. I could only see the trees and my own two pokemon, and that dimly. "Alakazam, where have you taken us?" I asked aloud.
<Ilex Forest, the other RACE member you were thinking of finding was sent as back-up for our battle, since no one ever came, I must assume they came through the forest to use as cover just as our own troops did before finding the field. We should be able to find SLV-000001 in this forest if that information was correct.>

I couldn't argue with that logic, unfortunately this was a very large forest and SLV could be anywhere in it. So for all intents and purposes we were lost without a guiding star. Both literally and figuratively. I couldn't see the stars through the dense foliage in the area otherwise I could have figured out our general location from the North Star among other constellations and we would have been able to at least head in the general direction of some civilization.

Though, I thought on it for a second and realized that any civilization near here would be crawling with hostile hybrids. Suddenly staying lost seemed almost a better plan. It would be pointless to stay lost and alone though. So we might as well start searching for SLV-000001. I scanned the forest around us for the thoughts of others, but I found only the thoughts of pokemon. ~Alakazam, why did you put us in an area of the forest where it was entirely unlikely we would run into anyone?~

<Because that is the most likely where we would find SLV hiding.>
He had a good point. Luxray hadn't been idle while I stood thinking of what we were going to do from here. She had been circling around our location in widening areas as if searching for something. ~Did you ask Lux to start searching for SLV already?~
<No, she's looking for food which isn't a half-cooked idea. I'm tired from that last Teleport, we went a long ways. When she gets back wake me up.> With that he settled into his unusual sleeping pose, floating in the air with his legs tucked under him eyes closed peacefully.

I let Luxray take care of gathering food. She was pretty good at it and I had never been trained to hunt, I only knew how to effectively kill people. Instead of worrying about it. I took the same position Alakazam had, except for the floating part, instead I had to stay on the ground. But, it was definitely easier to concentrate. I concentrated until all my focus was on the trickle of pokemon thoughts running through my mind. Then I tried something new. Instead of passively looking for thoughts of people I would actively try to find them.

I imagined the flow of the river reversing itself. At first it seemed like nothing was happening but then as I kept concentrating, I slowly slowly began to push the flow back in the opposite direction and soon enough it was flowing the opposite direction. I followed the flow outwards and found that I was no longer confined to my own mind. I had entered a world of sound. I was being buffetted in every which way by all the thoughts of the pokemon in the surrounding forest. I tried to put up shields, but since I was no longer in my own mind there was no boundary between myself and the rest of the world.

I quickly retreated to my own mind once more where it was protected. I opened my eyes and found that I was laying on my back as Luxray stood over me worried. The river of thoughts in my mind had once again returned to its normal flow. I picked out Luxray's thoughts, --Is she alright? I can't tell, what should I do? I wish I could wake Alakazam...--
"Don't" I whispered. I found that I was very tired and could barely move. Apparently the exercise I had just tried was very draining on my ability. Well, no more of that kind of thing. I couldn't risk being this weak all the time just to find this SLV character.

"Don't let Alakazam out, I'm fine, just... very tired." I said to her.
--You sure?-- She asked in her thoughts.
I nodded weakly. "I hope you found some food." She picked up a bunch of berries by their stem with her mouth and brought them over to me.
I just managed to grab one and stick it in my mouth. It tasted pretty good considering it was only a berry.
"I'll eat more when I wake up." I managed to get my hand on Hitmontop's pokeball to touch the button that would release him. He was spinning slowly on his head almost mimicking alakazam's meditative state upside down. When he saw that I was on the ground and Luxray was worried. He stood on his feet and came over.

"Hitmontop, Luxray, keep up a watch for me. I have to sleep." I lay my head down and only barely caught their replies as I fell asleep. --ok-- ::Will do::

Thank you Neo!
Old 09-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

POJ-180425
Northwest of Cinnabar Harbour, Route 21, Kanto

Escaping Cinnabar would prove surprisingly easy. When only a single Kingler-hybrid had been waiting at the wharf, I ordered my Luxio to attack. M404-0707 had easily removed the man from posing a threat to our getaway. A single Thunder Fang had knocked our enemy unconscious. As we walked past him along the pier, I pushed him off with the back of my foot. We took what looked like the most powerful ship on the waterfront area, and were quickly out on the ocean. My guess about the boat’s speed by its appearance turned out to be correct. The craft had looked fast, and it had proved to be fast.

The motor propelled the ship at roughly 150 km/h (93.2 mi/h) over the calm water. The vessel had a newer design, and seemed to have been modified from one of the recent navy models. With the ships colouring it seemed to blend in with the ocean, providing more than reasonable cover. In length it was only about 5.5 meters (18 feet). There were also a few miniature disarmed gun turrets on the deck of the ship. It was likely that this boat had been stolen from Hoenn military. The previous owner had probably killed them for it.

Now that I had left a danger-zone, the reality of my current situation came over me. I no longer had to obey my creators. I wanted this war ended. The hybrids and humans all wanted me dead. I had no safe place to turn to. I couldn’t help but wonder,Where do I go from here? So, for a few days I merely floated at sea with my companions. We had food here, enough for a small journey at least. Not enough to wait out the war, even though I wished it were possible for the four of us to. We remained on the high-tech raft for the next few days to avoid conflict.

- - -

“Hungry?” I asked M083-0707, who had been eyeing me for the last hour while I slowly at a large piece of smoked meat. For the most part I had ignored him, but his behaviour was beginning to get on my nerves. The Farfetch’d shook his head, still studying my change in demeanor, no doubt. “Well, what do you want then?” I questioned him oppressively.

M083-0707 finally turned his head away, “Far,” he mumbled, before flapping off to the other side of the boat. Turning his back on me, he slapped his reed down on the floor.

I must have offended him, I thought drearily, not particularly caring. Looking down at my food, I found that a feeling in my stomach prevented me from wanting to eat any more. I tossed the remainder of my meal over to M404 & M105-0707, who were playing some kind of card game right next to me. The Marowak quickly snatched the entire snack and ate it himself, before the Spark Pokémon had a chance to react. Luxio hissed angrily and shot bolts of energy from his tail at the ground type. The Bone Keeper chewed merrily on his nourishment, giggling as the ineffective electric attacks struck him.

I smiled and moved myself into a sitting position against a ledge. We could stay on this boat for a while, there wouldn’t be any harm in that. Taking out a book I had found in the storage, I began to flip through the pages. There was no way this novel could be worse than the story my life was leading. All of the rouge RACE members must be having an equally difficult time. After only a couple pages or so I slipped off into sleep, not wasting another moment on thoughts of any others like me.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:18 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

SLV-000001 Silver
Ilex Forest

The night simply kept getting longer and longer, first with the disappearance of the three he had killed, and now with the light of teleportation piercing the side of his eye. He now pondered whether or not to investigate, because he was simply not up for any large fight right now. He only had one Pokemon with him, he was practically unarmed with only his small combat knife to speak of, and he was tired. Tired because he had been trekking all day, and tired from keeping his emotions in check. Any normal human would have been shocked out of their skin if a very dead and unmoving man had simply disappeared, but perhaps fortunately, Silver was not ordinary human being.

"Loki... Could you go forward and take a look for me? There appears to be at least a Psychic Pokemon a little North-East, and probably a few partners too, judging from the size of that shimmer."

No problem.

Obviously his curiosity and caution had gotten the better of him in this case, but many a time that had proven to be a good thing. Enemies and allies were often found in this manner, and his missions had been sped up quite a fair bit in this way. It was simple, his Gengar would go forward, and he would follow up behind. If there was any danger too large for him to handle, he would just retreat in an orderly fashion. If the danger was unavoidable in that manner, he would just run yelling for his Pokemon, as dangerous as that might be.

Staring into his Hypercard, Silver slowly followed his Gengar into an area of the forest where light could not enter. The stars were blotted out by the trees, and all he could do was to rely instead on sound and technology to keep him moving in the right direction. He did not have sonar or anything like that, but his Hypercard had a laser pointer, very useful for judging the distance of anything in front of him that was liable to trip him or to simply block his way. His enhanced sense of sight was no longer any use though, as the dim light produced by his Hypercard was barely enough to even be able to see, and taking off his sunglasses was reserved for combat.

"Here we go..." Silver whispered as human life signs were finally detected on his Hypercard. One human, one human-sized Pokemon, presumably an Alakazam, and two smaller ones. This was obviously who he was looking for, as no wild Pokemon would be this docile in the presence of a human being.

Human female, Alakazam, Luxray, and a metal coated Hitmontop. So, what do we do now?

"What's their status?"

Human female and Alakazam are in a state of rest, Luxray and Hitmontop appear to be keeping guard, that, or searching for food. Probably both.

"I see... No sense having something with an obvious scent going any closer then..."

It was a member of the RACE, though friend or foe remained to be seen.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Goldenrod City

Things were looking a bit grim. Zakuro was hiding among the crowds of people who decided to watch the situation from a far by hiding inside buildings or in small alleys. Apparently something like a truck threatening to crash into the gates that defended Goldenrod was a rare moment. Still others decided to run for cover by hidding behind buildings in the places where it would be impossible for blasts from the person inside the truck to reach. The situation was uncertain since at the moment the truck was still on the path towards the gate. Zakuro just watched from the alley that was close to the north gate hoping that this situation could be her chance to get out of Goldenrod and possibly take her to the north or south of the city.

The radio reports were saying that hybrid military officals were waiting outside the gate and inside the city to do what they can to intercept the truck. Included in the radio report was that a pair of flying hybrid team, one was a swellow hybrid while the other was a staraptor hybrid, were going to see if they can do anything to slow down the truck without damaging the truck itself. They are thinking that the driver could have been knocked out and somebody else is in contorl of the truck.

If Zakuro guess right then this truck was more then somebody is driving the truck because by now the other person could have fought the current driver to control of the truck. Still that was a possibly and if so then Zakuro wonder how or who is controling the truck. The worst situation is that it could be a RACE under the control of the Hoenn Government sent to raid Goldenrod for any run away RACE. Still Zakuro hoped not since that would prove that the Hoenn Governement had finally found a way to track down Zakuro. Zakuro just stayed in the crowd away from any seeing eyes.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Exophi Offline

POJ-180425
International Waters, Somewhere South of Kanto/Johto

Drifting.

That's all I had been doing. My companions and I lay out on the ship, trying to absorb in the gray skies and the just-as-gray ocean that lay below it. There wasn't anything to enjoy out here. All of the happiness on the planet had been siphoned out long ago. People had lost hope everywhere, because of this war. Hybrids lashed out, trying to settle some kind of hatred they had against me. At this place, on the ocean, my world was at peace. There was no fighting here. Only dull gray-on-gray tones that slowly rocked my vessel.

We had almost run out of food, but I didn’t think this was a problem. There was a fishing rod aboard so I figured that I could just catch us meals. Of course, I turned out to be wrong. There were no pokémon in the waters around us. There was no life in the waters around us. The only way we could get food would be to dock along the coastline. I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to go through with this plan. If I happened upon a group of hybrids, how would I explain myself? If luck was on my side, a hybrid could be fooled; if not, well…

Chances were that I wouldn’t find anyone on land either. But we needed to stop soon, M404-0707 was obviously hungry. His small stomach growled with more ferocity than some enemies I had fought. In preparation for the excursion into enemy territory, I cut off a large portion of my hair. It would be hard to convince foes that I was anything with light blue hair. Only the black portion remained. When night fell, I headed the boat in the direction of the continent. Whether I landed in Johto or Kanto I would feel uncomfortable. Allowing time for my partners to fall asleep, I finally drifted ashore.

I had absolutely no idea where I was now. For a few minutes, I examined the terrain. There were several paths made from loose-fitting boards over the water. It was eerily silent here. Even with my hearing, all I heard were branches cracking far off in the woods. I didn’t have the heart to enter their shadows. At least I didn’t plan to during the day. I returned listening capabilities to normal.

For not having anything happen around me, this is pretty intense. I enjoyed the suspense of the situation. Though I couldn’t remember exact details, I knew that there were not many stealth missions I had undertaken before. Not daring to speak, I only whispered in my head, Hello, hoping that some kind spirit would make this area less ominous. When young, I had been disciplined not to believe in anything superstitious. If faith had been brought into our training, the instructors feared that we might become moral. That was the last thing they wanted. Here I was now, regretting my past actions and wishing I could change things.

Too bad there was no way to fix this mess. I hoped for a way to change the past, but I knew that it would not be possible. Such notions were ridiculous at the least. I would have to adapt to this world. Maybe if I could get the people of these nations to trust me, I could help them fight back against the oppression of Hoenn and her allies.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

SAE-912452, Garret
Outside Olivine

Still hugging Ashi close to her chest, Garret ran, dodging anyone or anything in her way. Thankfully, night had settled on the sleepy port town, and most people were already at home, in their beds. Only a few hybrids were awake, and they were too startled by her strangely normal appearance and the Sinnoh Pokemon in her arms to react in time. Pavement gave way to dirt and rocks, a way traveled only by trainers, for the trucks took another, larger road. Though her lungs burned from running for so long, she didn't dare stop until she made it into the security of the wilderness between Olivine and Ecruteak.

Exhausted from both fight and flight, Garret slide down the trunk of one of the few trees until she was in a sitting position. Taking deep breaths, she looked up. She felt Ashi wriggling out of her grasp, but didn't immediately react. All she could think about was how out of shape she was. Heck, she'd needed Luke to save her and Ashi both! If she couldn't even protect herself, how could she save everyone else and stop the war? Angrily, she dug her nails into the dirt, leaving long gouges that tore out earth and grass alike. She gritted her teeth. How could she be so helpless?

While Garret beat herself up over the previous fight, Ashi had the sense to watch. A faint sound caused his round ears to twitch. The sounds grew louder and definitive. Someone was approaching. Running quickly to Garret's side, he bit her hand to get her attention. She jumped, but had the sense not to yell out him. Jolted out of her own thoughts, she, too, could hear the approaching person, or perhaps group, for she heard several voices. She grabbed the small cat around his stomach, careful not to skewer him, and started to climb the tree. She simply dug in her nails into a low branch and pulled both her and Ashi upwards. It took a coulpe of times to get high enough, and as she climbed, she began to make out the voices.

"I'm sure I heard something!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. It's probably just a Meowth or something."

"No, it's not! It was too big to be a Meowth." A figure appeared, just one. Garret had to squint, but she finally made it out.

It was a Dodrio hybrid, and probably one of the weirdest things she'd ever seen. Its legs were skinny and wrinkled, like a Dodrio's, and definitely fast. From his back sprouted tail feathers, and all vizable skin had the short brown feathers of a Dodrio. The weirdest part was that he did, in fact, have three heads, each on a long neck that moved independantly of the other two. One head was slumped to the side, probably asleep, while the other two bobbed up and down.

"I don't see anything," the middle head said, not sounding surprised.

"Can't you see those marks in the dirt?" Garret winced. He was definitely talking about the ones she'd made. "Something was here! And look, more in the tree!"

"Exactly. It's a Meowth, we scared it shitless, and it climbed up the tree. Yay. Let's go home."

"No, but-!" The center head appeared to have most of the control, for the hybrid started walking off. Heaving a sigh of relief, Garret watched it go.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

River (TAM-042777)
Ilex Forest

I was following a green beacon. I didn't know what it was... But I knew it was something I could capture. All I had to do was find it in the forest. It could help me reach my goal. The war would never have begun. But it kept evading me. Even though I could see where it was supposed to be it was never there. Then the dream changed. I was no longer in the forest, but on a field a field of complete silence and a voice came to me, but it was not the voice of the creature I searched for. <Others approach. Wake up River. Wake up TAM-042777>

I tried to hold onto the last vestiges of the dream I had had before Alakazam had woken me with that horrible image of the last battlefield we had fought on. But, they escaped me completely. I found I was still on my back in a rather prone position. I slowly sat up and looked towards Alakazam, but it was even darker now than it had been before and I could barely make him out. The only reason I knew that Luxray and Hitmontop were near was because I could sense their thoughts.
~Are you awake or not?~ I asked Alakazam
<I am awake. But meditating. It seems as though there are others heading our way. I believe we may have found that SLV-000001 you were looking for. He has thoughts of RACE in his head. If that isn't who this is though, we better be careful.>

I immediately focused on the river of thoughts. There definitely was someone near. /friend or foe?/ I could sense his caution towards me and my pokemon. He already knew I was here then. Well, there were two options, I could confront him head on or run. Either way would probably end in confrontation, if he was as fast as me and assuming that he was a fellow RACE member, he probably was. Therefore there was no point in running, as I may as well appear strong.

~Tell Luxray and Hitmontop to come to me.~ I soon felt Luxray rub up against me and I could tell by the sound of hitmontop's thoughts that he wasn't far behind her.
--what's going on?-- I heard Luxray's questioning thought.
"Luxray, use flash." I whispered close and low in her ear low enough that even I, with my enhanced hearing, could barely hear myself. As I did this, I closed my eyes so as to lessen the impact of the brightness that suddenly filled the nighttime forest.
When my closed eyes were relatively adjusted I slowly opened them and the previously dark forest seemed bright as day. From my sitting position I could see Alakazam had come out of his meditation to stand behind me with hitmontop while Luxray sat just on my lap. Almost reflexively I began petting her.

I could see that he was not far at all from my position and what little I could see of him through the trees seemed to match the picture of him in the articles Alakazam had found. I spoke in a normal tone knowing it was more than likely that he had the same or even better hearing improvements than I did, "Sorry not to warn you about the Flash, SLV-000001. But, I figured it would be best if we could see one another. I am weaponless except for a dagger hidden in my boot and that is for self protection. I will not use it against you if you do not give me reason to."

I told him all of this just because I had this feeling it would be best to be up front about everything, even my dagger. Show him I meant everything I said. In the way of an actual introduction I continued, "I used to be known solely as TAM-042777, now I call myself River, if we are to be friends then I would prefer it if you called me River too." I had never had a humanoid friend before. The scientists who had "raised" me certainly weren't friends in any sense of the word and before my "awakening" I had not been interested in making friends. It was a concept that I had only read about. It would probably be nice to have a friend right about now, but at this point in time, it all depended on him.

Thank you Neo!
Old 09-19-2007, 12:25 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

SLV-000001 Silver
Ilex Forest

"Tch."

Staggering to a nearby tree, his free hand grabbing his forehead, Silver willed his newly gained headache to disappear. The bright lighting had totally not been called for, and the sudden change in light intensity would cause any human being momentary blindness. Any Pokemon or human, much less one with super-enhanced eyesight like Silver. He had been innocently trying to figure out what to do next, catching what was perhaps the trail of a whisper, though not managing to discern exactly what was being said. Too bad for him, because if he had, he would have had the sense to close his eyes. Now though, he was just reeling from the blow.

"Sorry not to warn you about the Flash, SLV-000001. But, I figured it would be best if we could see one another. I am weaponless except for a dagger hidden in my boot and that is for self protection. I will not use it against you if you do not give me reason to."

Right, now she told him. Seriously, had she heard of a proper warning? Speaking marginally louder would have sufficed in this case. Normally, if he was not so interested in what she had to say, Silver might have probably have started yelling by now. As it was though, he allowed the female to continue.

"I used to be known solely as TAM-042777, now I call myself River, if we are to be friends then I would prefer it if you called me River too."

Shaking the last vestiges of the aftershock of the Flash out of his head, Silver let his eyes run over River once. Previously known as TAM-042777, she was rather petite, and was probably made that way to throw people off guard. However, even in the low light and with his throbbing headache, now pushed to the back of his mind, Silver could tell that she was no weakling. Perhaps she would lose even to himself in a fight, but probably better than any unmodified human being.

Nodding, Silver smiled but a tiny smile and gave his own reply.

"Very well. I am SLV-quint-zero-one, otherwise known as Silver. If you try any tricks like that Flash attack again, I promise to you that whatever part of your body you used to do it will be removed by force."

She had been surprisingly open with him, but he saw no need to do the same with her. There was no need to inform her of Hephaestus and Shiva, or even Loki. No need to inform her of the knife he had strapped to the inside of his jacket, and no need to elaborate. Besides, he had heard the TAM series were largely telepathic in some way or another, if she wanted to probe his mind, she was free to do so. He had nothing to hide, but nothing that she would be too interested in to reveal either way.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

River (TAM-042777)
Ilex Forest

He came staggered forward trying to recover from the flash attack. But as it began to fade a bit he replied, "Very well. I am SLV-quint-zero-one, otherwise known as Silver. If you try any tricks like that Flash attack again, I promise to you that whatever part of your body you used to do it will be removed by force."

He thought I had somehow produced the flash attack. He did not seem to connect it to the Luxray sitting on my lap. I couldn't help smiling as I stared into the shaded eyes of the self-named Silver. Though as I did this his thoughts became even clearer in my mind. /No need to be as open... Hephaestus and Shiva, or even Loki... the knife strapped to the inside of my jacket... no need to elaborate.... the TAM series were largely telepathic.... nothing to hide./ I didn't stop smiling, I simply smiled and stared as I decided whether or not to say anything.

The scientists who had worked with me had often squirmed when I revealed that I was always aware of their thoughts by repeating what they were thinking.

My smile faded a little as I asked, "Silver, I don't quite understand your logic, if I am a psychic and I'm going to read you anyway, why not be open about your friends and the knife? You have nothing to hide and we're both of the same RACE, right?" I smiled again at my own little joke.

I could bet that his "friends" were pokemon, but I couldn't be sure, they were such odd names. I wondered where he had possibly come up with them.

Thank you Neo!
Old 09-21-2007, 07:23 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

SLV-000001 Silver
Ilex Forest

"Same RACE, huh...? I doubt that any of us can be called the same. Different poisons in all of us... Very well though, but I am not much of a talker, so if you want to know something, you should just ask."

Having now properly regained his higher cognitive abilities, such as those required to put two and two together, Silver quickly ran information through his head, although he kept some newly acquired knowledge fairly deep into his own mind, pressing it subconscious and keeping it out of his own head. Certain mental limiters prevented him from accessing certain thoughts, but the fact that they remained could not change. For instance, he now knew that this River person, appeared to be unable to do any more than skim off surface thoughts, as she did not seem to know the real identity of his partners. Anybody could probably easily guess that they were Pokemon, but what Pokemon, and the kind of bond that the four of them shared, was something that she was unable to tell like this. All information that could be worked to his advantage should he ever make an enemy of a TAM series, including the one standing in front of him.

Even in the reduced light, Silver found himself more than capable of observing her every action, he knew when she smiled, when her smile seemed to become a little false, and where it disappeared altogether. This could probably be attributed to something he said, but he did not really want to elaborate at the moment, because for now, he was incredibly tired. He had been running on adrenaline for quite a while now, even since before he started camping. He had managed to rouse himself to take out the trio, but now that he was sure that this being was not an enemy, his sudden relaxation made the tiredness hit with full force. With a grimace as he found himself unable to move with the same alacrity as usual, Silver took an about turn and headed towards his own camp, where his two other Pokemon and his supplies waited.

"Still, this could wait till morning. I guess that your day has probably been as hectic as mine, and without rest, there can be no fight."

She could follow if she wanted to know where exactly he was staying, or perhaps to gather strength in numbers, but for now, he could not really be bothered.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

River (TAM-042777)
Ilex Forest

"Same RACE, huh...? I doubt that any of us can be called the same. Different poisons in all of us..." He had missed my joke, then again it is quite possible he had never had anyone joking with him. But, in a way he was right, none of us were exactly the same, but then again the same was true of normal humans and they all considered themselves the Human Race... "Very well though, but I am not much of a talker, so if you want to know something, you should just ask." I just did... she thought.

Then he did an about-face and started to walk away. Before he got very far he said over his shoulder, "Still, this could wait till morning. I guess that your day has probably been as hectic as mine, and without rest, there can be no fight."

River pushed Luxray gently and Luxray got off her lap allowing her to stand. She was glad he had turned his back because she wobbled slightly as she stood, still a little woozy from the effects of her psychic experiment. Once she had her full balance though she found she was at least strong enough to follow. She hoped he wouldn't send her away, there was safety in numbers and the numbers would double if they stuck together. They would be 8 total, including the pokemon.

As she followed she spoke, "Do you then intend to finish this war by fighting? By playing their game? I mean we're not exactly an army just yet. Admittedly one of our kind is the equivalent to ten of the normal humans, but they still outnumber us by far more than ten to one. And now most of them are Hybrids."

Thank you Neo!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:15 AM
Exophi Offline

Probably not the right place to say anything, but I'm just looking for commentary and everyone in this role-play seems to be relatively skilled writers. I was hoping that I could have this looked over. I apologize for this posts size. I couldn't find much to say, though I know I could have done better.

POJ-180425
Slowpoke Well, Azalea Town, Johto

I had been traveling for a while. The beach seen had felt unnerving, and I decided that I needed to be in a more enclosed area. So I had returned all my pokémon during their sleep so we could set out to find a comfortable place for me to stay. This was possibly the most unsuccessful night I had ever experienced. Nowhere in the brush was there a suitable place for me to stay. The rosebushes had been uncomfortable and littered with insects, and the trees weren't sturdy enough to hold my weight. Nor was the ground acceptable, for it was cold, lumpy, and would cause me to dirty my clothes.

"I just want to stop being so worried," I mumbled to no one in particular. "Can't we just leave this whole foolish affair behind us and get on with life?" I grasped for a pokeball in my pocket and drew out M083-0707's. Gazing drearily at it I whispered, "Do you have any advice for me?" Nodding off, I accidentally allowed the ball to slip from my grasp and roll towards a hole in the earth. Sudden snapping to and realizing what I had permitted to happen, I hopped up and dashed after my rouge Farfetch’d. Without noticing, I found that I had rushed through a clearing, something I normally would not have done unless I had sent M404-0707 to scout the area first.

I growled in frustration at my own foolishness. "Blast your idiocy," I chanted repeatedly to myself as I tracked down the flying pokémon's ball. It had indeed rolled down the hole. The tunnel was marked with an old wooden sign that was scorched black by some kind of previous battle. "Hello," I called out, more to M083-07070 than anything else. While descending the steps into the darkness an old stone gave way from the path and I lost my footing. Sliding off the stairs I fell headfirst onto whatever lay at the cave floor. Injury fueled my already growing exhaustion, and I passed out on the dungeon floor.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:18 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

SLV-000001 Silver
Ilex Forest

"This is hardly a question of what I intend to do, River. It is all I can do, because as you very well know, the RACE as a whole only know one thing. Surely you know this as well."

Silver kept on walking, heading towards his own Pokemon. He knew very well she had asked about them, but he had figured it would be easier if he just showed her. Simply saying that he had a Charizard, Alakazam, and Gengar as partners would hardly suffice for Silver, and River herself would probably obtain more information from actually meeting them herself. It was very much like asking about a friend's friend. Simply saying his name usually did not work out, although Silver suspected he could have handled the situation far better than he was doing now. He was not made for negotiations or conversation, but instead for Pokemon and for combat. Perhaps he would have the chance to show his skills off in due time, but all of this was something he was not used to at all.

"However, obtaining an army is far from what is necessary for us. Each member of the RACE is worth ten humans, as you said, but we are not here to wage war. Because each member of the RACE can do much more than fight like ten men, he can also kill only one man."

As far as stopping the warring was concerned, this was as far as Silver had gone. There was no point trying to overpower their foes, whether they wished to destroy Kanto and Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, or Orre and the Orange Islands. Because there were simply not enough of them to rally an army to crush all the others, and sure as heck, none of the RACE wished to become an ally to any of the nations. Plus, he did not intend to take the risk of some sort of tyranny occurring once any singular nation emerged victorious. No, mass destruction was definitely not the answer. What had to be done was the systematic removal of the propagators of war, all those that rained death from the comfort of their plush offices, not knowing or not caring about what happened outside their doorstep.

Slowing his pace to a stop, Silver pushed aside a branch that stood in his way, revealing behind it a small clearing where a Charizard and Alakazam were at rest, and a Gengar made its presence known by rising out of the shadows of the canopies above.

"Hephaestus, Shiva, and Loki." He pointed as he let himself through.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

GOldenrod City

Things were getting a bit hot where Zakuro was. The people around them were now being directed away from the north gate including the people where Zakuro were.

Zakuro was now walking in the streets of Goldenrod with some other people. This truck was taking too much time and Zakuro needed to leave fast. She didn't have time to wait for a truck. Zakuro thought it out right and knew that what she will do is going to be nothing compare to what will happen once she leaves. If Zakuro plans this right then that truck crashing into the north gate will draw attention from her.

Zakuro was walking towards the east gate behind a group of people. Most of them were hybrids while others were just people wearing black gas masks. Zakuro then slipped into an alley and then sighed. She pulled out a pokeball and release Selene. The absol looked at Zakuro and the RACE said, "I missed you too. Still we need to leave this concert jungle." She then tied her hair so it didn't look long.

Selene nodded and bent down. Zakuro walked down to her and wrapped her arms around the absol's body. If this works then they would be out of this city making it too fast for anybody to catch her. ALso she be the least of their worries once that truck comes to town.

"Lets get going. Over the fence." said Zakuro.

Together Zakuro and Selene kicked off together creating great speed out of the alley. The east gate was going to be the hardest of the gates to leave but she had a plan. The pair jumped higher with Zakuro helping out Selene in speed. Then with one leap the air jumped on to a guard tower.

"What was that?" asked a Mr Mime hybrid to the Bonsy hybrid in the tower.

The bonsy hybrid shurgged and just said, "I don't know."

"What is that?" asked a mawlie hybrid from another tower. She was point to a guard tower where Zakuro and Selene were on. The magmar hybrid looked up but before he knew it the pair was gone.

Zakuro and Selene were now on top of the mawlie and magmer hybrid's tower. They then took another quick leap to the other and other until they were close to the Ilex Forest. Zakuro nodded and together they jumped into the dark forest.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:10 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

River (TAM-042777)
Ilex Forest

"This is hardly a question of what I intend to do, River. It is all I can do, because as you very well know, the RACE as a whole only know one thing. Surely you know this as well." Silver replied as he led the way. And while she thought that he was right in one way, in another he was completely wrong. They had only been TAUGHT one thing, the art of killing. But, Tiana knew from experience that what they learned did not have to be restrained to what was being taught. Tiana had observed friendships between the scientists that had made her and she knew that there was a part of her that wanted to know friendship and love and all the other things the scientists had thought about as they tested her.

"However, obtaining an army is far from what is necessary for us. Each member of the RACE is worth ten humans, as you said, but we are not here to wage war. Because each member of the RACE can do much more than fight like ten men, he can also kill only one man."

River wasn't entirely sure what he meant by that. She knew she had killed hundreds of men and every time she remembered it she kept feeling sad about it, but sad in a way that she wished she could undo everything, stop the war from ever having happened. She wished there was a way to turn back time.

That thought made her pause, She even forgot to take a step, though that was actually a good thing as Silver had also stopped, though he had pushed a branch out of the way. What the branch revealed was a sleeping Charizard and Alakazam, as well as a Gengar, all gathered in a clearing. Silver pronounced as he pointed to each in turn, "Hephaestus, Shiva, Loki."

Tiana surveyed the trio of pokemon and the small site where Silver was camped. It wasn't much different than where she had fallen unconscious. No real cover, except for the trees of course. Her pokemon stayed with her, though Luxray seemed to show some curiosity about the new pokemon. Upon seeing his pokemon she was a little surprised. It didn't seem like any of them had been genetically enhanced in any way... Though it was always possible that they were changed in a way that was not quite so visible... In any case she wasn't about to underestimate them.

She told Alakazam, ~ Tell the other two they may relax, though if you don't mind I'd prefer it if you stayed on the alert with me.~
<Of course, River.>
Shortly Hitmontop tapped River on the hand and thought ::I'd like to go in my pokeball to rest for a while:: River of course obliged him silently. Luxray on the other hand went over to inspect the new pokemon, her intent was not to wake them, but to see if there was anything about them that suggested modification upon closer inspection.

She was trying to recall the thought that had occurred to her earlier.
"Silver, we may have only been taught one thing, the killing art, but I feel as though we were meant for more, I mean we're practically super-human. There's just got to be another way to end it. Hell, I wish the war had never happened." The thought niggled at her, but it didn't form fully. She was still a little tired from her silly experiment but, she could take a night watch. She remembered Silver saying he was pretty exhausted.

"But, there's no need to discuss it further now. It is late and you have expressed that you were tired. If that is still true I am awake, and well enough that I can keep a watch with my Alakazam, that is if you trust me enough to let me take the watch of course."

Thank you Neo!