Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-03-2007, 12:02 PM
iChaos Offline

Default Re: Sky High [SU]

Reserve me A SPOT PLEASE IF I DON'T SHOW UP IN 24 HOURS THEN KICK ME OUT sorry caps lock
Old 09-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

You based it on the movie, i suppose. but, it is an awesome movie, that i love to watch. So, that's why i'm joining!

Name: Fain Jett

Alias: Bender

Superpower: He can bend time and space, but cannot control how he can bend them.

Hero Genetics: Mother: Can teleport through space.
Father: Can travel through time.

General Appearance: Fain has brown, manga style hair, and wears a black, trailing jacket and blue, faded jeans. he wears a white T-shirt underneath the jacket, and trainers as well. His face is pale, and his eyes are a bright green, which seem to look straight through you. His mouth is almost always smiling, and seems to propose that he's seen way more than any other kid his age.

Personality: Fain is a calm person, but can be cold to other people. he hates hot-heads and people who think that they're better than him, and beleives that everyone is equal in life, but that doesn't stop pothers from pretending that they are better than him. He bhates violence, but does use it to protect others, and, occasionaly himself.

History: Fain was anormal kid, until the age of 12, when, to his parents delight and suprise, he dissapeared completely during the middle of breakfast. He appeared 2 hours later, drenched completely, having teleported into the middle of a cloud 3 minutes ago. he landed on the neighbours trampoline and bounced back into the street. his parents were overjoyed that he'd received both of there powers, but fain just felt that of all the places that he could have teleported too, why a cloud?

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii

Last edited by Mewchirio; 09-03-2007 at 01:53 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:26 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazmat View Post
huncrew, your powers are too good. Remember, they should be mediocre.
tyshawn, yours are ok, but I think it'd be better if he couldn't control them.

Also, from past role plays, I have seen you both to be rather short posters.
I'd be willing to accept the changes if you promise to try harder with this one.
He can't control his powers, I put it in the SU. Everytime he tries to use his powers they backfire.

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Old 09-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Zepdes Offline

Name: Doton Satone
Alias: Rakei (Ra-key)
Superpower: Doton can change himself into stone.
Hero Genetics: Father: the great Bodur (Beau-durr) (Bo-durr) (bow-durr)
Can change any thing into a rock hard material.
Mother: Jaem (Ja-em) (Gem): Turn stuff she touch into stone.
General Appearance:
Doton is usually in some shade of brown, or green. His shirts usually contain the two colors, if not haing a bad day. Doton only wears pants, green or brown pants.
Always wearing a brown camo jacket that hangs off his shoulders.

Personality:

The shy guy in the school. Doesn't talk when he does talk he usually shivering. Doesn't like to be around people. That's when he power comes in handy. Hands our mostly sweaty. Talks in a quiet voice never speaks up.

History:

Doton was sitting at the table after he jut got in trouble for kicking his sister. His parents keep on yelling at him. Getting so angry, and wanting to be alone. his powers activated, and he turned to stone, to drown our there voices.

Last edited by Zepdes; 09-03-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

I am very, very sorry to have to say that I can no longer continue this RP.
Something has recently come up in my personal life that's making it impossible to make large commitments to this forum.
It was very spontaneous, and I feel horrible that I have to do this, but it's really out of my control.
I would be more than happy to hand this over to anyone who wants to control it. Please decide amongst yourselves if you choose to.
I really hope that you can understand that my real life has got to come first.

Once again, I'm extremely sorry, and I hope you can all forgive me.

- Hazmat

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 09-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

I will continue it, if you wish!

mewchirio

Old 09-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Thanks, Mewchirio.
That'd be great.

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 09-05-2007, 12:06 AM
jasminevee Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Jasmine Sage

Alias: Sages

Superpower: Jasmine can become multiple people with multiple powers [which she is not able to control that well]. There is no limit Sky's the limit.

Hero Genetics: Jasmine's Mother ; Sari[SAR-IE];SUPER; She has multiple powers and Jasmine's Father; Xavier; X3; He can become 3 different people.

General appearence: Jasmine has long black hair. Her hair is silky straight and she has some blue highlights in her hair, Jasmine likes to wear blue denim jeans and a blue top. She has a fair color od skin and always wears pearl earrings, Jasmine wears blue tennis shoes all the time. She has a denim jacket that she wears sometimes. Jasmine has brown eyes.

Personality:Jasmine is a nice girl who only uses her powers for good . She only uses her powers if they are really needed since she doesnt know how to use them that well, Jasmine is shy around new people. She has little friends. Jasmine likes when people are themselves and they dont put on an act for other people. Jasmine's parents are famous superheroes but no one really notices Jasmine, she is hoping to be noticed this school year at Sky High.

History:Jasmine's parents were also born from superhero parents. Sari and Xavier are famous heroes. Everyone knows them. Jasmines parents have been tyring to teach her how to maintain her powers that is why they are sending her to Sky High this year. They hope she can make friends. When Jasmine was a little girl she didnt know that she had these powers nor did she know that her parents were superheroes. She discovered her powers when she was about 8 yrs young. She was playing with her friend outside when her friend started making fun of her. Jasmine had so many emotions and she discovered she could become multiple people. The people started to come out of no where. One of them were mad the other was sad and more . Jasmine's parents finally told her that they were superheroes and she would become one also one day. Jasmine was forbidden to tell anyone her parents real identity.

--------------------------
Wow Mewchirio is this ok and I am willing to make longer post.

Jasminevee

Last edited by jasminevee; 09-05-2007 at 12:08 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

I fyou just put an RP Sample in, your accepted!

Pending...

Mewchirio

Old 09-05-2007, 08:16 PM
jasminevee Offline
Master Trainer

whats an RP sample?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

I need to start back on RPing...

Name
Eric Kaydin

Alias
Kaydin Clown

Superpower
The power to make people laugh with no control, he can also use a baloon like substance as a shield that is very fragile, and can only stand one attack.

Hero Genetics:
His Father was a hero, with powers to make deadly balloons, stretch his body, and fly. He was suprised when Eric became a 'sidekick'.His supername was Colonel. His mother was a sidekick, known as Sidewalk, she could throw her body.

General Appearance

Personality

History

I'll finish later...and spell and grammar check it.

Last edited by Soda; 09-05-2007 at 08:47 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: Maxi Aqua

Alias: Popsicle

Superpower: Freeze Ray. Freeze Ray comes out of eyes.

Hero Genetics: Father: Aqua Man (Control over water) Mother: Fishie (Has gills and can breathe under-water. Also can Control water)

General Appearance: Pale skin, which really contrasts his bright blue eyes. Blue hair and blue nails (Unlike most people who naturally have pink nails), He likes to wear blue a lot, as you might have guessed. Pretty short (4'10") and skinny. hair about shoulder length.

Personality: He is very nice, but also shy and quiet. He makes friends easily, but is too shy to make any. He is very paranoid and afraid of most things. He never really practices his powers much. Last time he tried his neighbors were frozen for a few days. He likes to stay in his room a lot, it's his sanctuary. Talking isn't really his thing. So he's a very quiet person. He likes to stay at the back of the class, so no one will notice him. He is very good at first aid and can fix any wound. He is very smart, but never likes to be called on. Since he doesn't have any friends, he spends most of his nights studying and doing homework. So he usually get strait A's. He's usually alone, accept for his pet goldfish, since his parents are usually always off on super hero missions. He's even heard that they aren't going to be there on his first day of high school.

History: He was born on the last day in December, which could be why his powers involve ice rather than water. He woke up a normal life, or as normal as a life can get if you are a little boy with superhero parent and oddly colored hair, eyes, and nails. He first discovered his powers when he was 13 and accidentally froze his English teacher, so he hasn't had them for long. Now, next to come, is high school.

Hatches: 1227
Evolves: 1332
Level 100: 1512
I support Gays because I am one! Gay Pride!

Last edited by Eveelover12; 09-05-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Zepdes Offline

Can you look at mine, Mine is the post before Hazmat quitting.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Zepdes & Eveelover12 accepted

Sota accepted when finished

jasminevee a RP sample is a previous RP you've been in, or if it's your first, just write a smallpost on an RP of your choice. Still Pending

Mewchirio

Old 09-06-2007, 08:47 PM
jasminevee Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
OOC:Jasmines schedule:

--1--Math;
--2--Pokeology;
--3--Sinnoh History;
--4--Pokelanguage;
--5--DPG;
--6--Breeder Class;
--7--FWG;

IC: Jasmine was in her math class learning basic math. She sat in the front so she could see better. "Wow this sure is exciting" Jasmine mumbled sarcastically. Jasmine looked back and saw some guy get out of his chair to go to the bathroom "Hey He is cute" Jasmine thought to herself .. She watched him walk out of class and she ended up falling out of her chair.
This is an RP sample of a previous RP.