Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat
Default Sky High [SU]

Sky High

This is NOT a High School Role Play – It’s based off of the movie “Sky High”

The Story

Hello, Freshman!
Welcome to Sky High – school of the heroes!
You’re a 14/15 year old student whose parents just happen to be super heroes,
and now it’s your turn to carry on the legacy.
However, there’s one slight problem that you’ve yet to face.
Your powers are, well, mediocre, to say the least.
And, you fear that you’ll be put into Hero Support
Or more infamously known as, “sidekick class.”
Will you be able to make the Heroes class, or will you be stuck as a sidekick?
Will you be ready to face the many challenges and surprises that you may come across,
or are you just not fit for the superhero business?
If you’re game, then jump on the school bus and be prepared for an adventure like no other!

The Role Play

Basically, like I mentioned before, you’re a freshman at Sky High whose powers aren’t that great.
And soon enough, you’ll be put into Hero Support along with the other role players.
You’ll all have the same schedule, to avoid complications,
And the school year will start out like any other –
Exploring your powers, class to class, meeting the others, etc.
However, soon you’ll come across some challenges that will test your skills as a sidekick,
And, who knows, maybe you’ll prove your worth!

The Rules

- No short posts! Short posters will be hunted down and bashed with a stick. One paragraph is the minimum.
- Romance is ok, but let’s not have everyone dating everyone in this RP.
- dnt typ lyk dis cus we cnt undrstnd u. Grammar is key in Role Playing.
- Keep swearing to a minimum and don’t get too out of hand with the romance.
- Please, be committed to the Role Play, and let’s make it a good one.

The Form

Name:
Alias: [preferred superhero name. It won’t happen for a while, though.]
Superpower: [Something not-so-special that would get you stuck as a sidekick, but has potential for growth]
Hero Genetics: [Parent(s) with powers – basically, how you got them]
General Appearance: [Pictures are fine, but descriptions are preferred. Summaries are required with pictures.]
Personality: [I’m not asking for a detailed history, so let’s make this good, shall we?]
History: [very brief, basically looking for how/when they discovered their powers, etc.]

Sample Form – My Character

Name: Lance Mareaux [pronounced like “marrow”]
Alias: Bone
Superpower: Has extra bones. Some protrude from his skin and can be removed as weapons [bone removal is painful, but they always grow back]
Hero Genetics: Son of Andreas Mareaux [Hero name: Armour] and Bacteria [see history for more info]
General Appearance: Lance’s overall appearance could be compared to the Marvel character, Marrow, but a male version. Due to the extensive bones growing from his skin, many individuals are disgusted and frightened at the sight of Lance. Therefore, he often wears a dark hoodie and long blue jeans to cover up most of the bones. Lance also wears cut-off gloves that cover some of the bones protruding from his knuckles and dark brown skater shoes.
Personality: Because of the consistent ridicule and neglect he receives for his appearance, Lance has become a complete outcast. He talks very little to anyone and strays away from those who can’t accept him for his appearance – which is basically everyone. The only person who truly cares for him is his father, Andreas. Lance loves his father, but to him, it just isn’t enough. Deep down inside, he longs for the person who will see past his appearance and love him for who he really is.
History: Lance’s father is the famous French hero, Armour, who has bones stronger than brass, making him virtually invincible. His father was seduced by the evil villain Bacteria, a virus that takes the form of a man’s greatest desire. When Bacteria gives birth to the child of a superhero, the baby has a mutated form of their father’s powers, and this is exactly what happened to Lance. With his horrid appearance, Lance became an instant outcast from society. Many could not even look at him without being repulsed. Therefore, Lance dawned conservative clothes that covered most of his external bones. Although Lance is a disappointment to his father, Andreas knows that the mutation was the result of his own mistakes. Therefore, he does the best he can to make Lance happy, which is very hard. He hopes that Sky High will help Lance gain pride in his mutation and become a real Hero, just like his father.

The Freshmen

- Lance Mareaux [Hazmat]
- Allie Lesia [Shuricel]
- Rikku Sakuri [huncrew]

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -

Last edited by Hazmat; 09-03-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:19 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope
Default Re: Sky High [SU]

Name: Rikku Sakuri

Alias: Neo

Superpower: Can see into the Future.

Hero Genetics: Son of Rai: Rikku's father who could only see into the future. Also Son of Rei: Rikku's mother who had the ability to see into the past, But Rikku didn't gain that one.

General Appearance: Image: Rikku has a fairly basic look, With a beige hoody and some worn out jeans, His brown hair comes over his forehead and slightly covers his eyes. His appearane changes though whether he is in a good or a bad mood, A good mood is his basic look but his bad mood he wears a Black hoody and jeans instead.

Personality: Rikku usually wonders on his own, Not many people know about his powers and he is usually alone when he uses them, A lot of the time he can't seem to get his powers right, So he fails in being able to see the future. He has a few friends but Rikku doesn't like to talk much. He is a kind person and tries hard not to upset anyone.

History: Rikku spent a lot of time with his Father Rai whil'st growing up, Rai was well known for his ability to see the future, Along with Rikku's mother Rei who could see into the past. When Rikku was born he was tested for any powers like his parents. To there surprise he had gained his fathers powers only, He looked on into the future and one day spoke the words, 'Sky High', It was the only actual thing he'd been able to see using his powers and this was a sign that he would be attending the school and learn more about his powers.

Formerly known as huncrew

Last edited by HorrorScope; 09-03-2007 at 09:20 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xerion Send a message via Yahoo to Xerion

Can you reserve me spot, I'm making my SU now, just a little busy.

-Xerion
Old 09-02-2007, 03:28 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

Here's my SU.

Name: Samuel (Sam) Lectrix

Alias: Static

Superpower: Can generate static electricity and can attract metal like a magnet

Hero Genetics: Son of Shawn Lectrix (Hero Name: Lightning) Sam's father had the power to generate lightning. Son of Seriah Lectrix (Heroine Name: Magnetta) Sam's mother had the power to attract metal

General Appearance: Sam has messy black hair due to his electric powers. He wears a blue shirt with a picture of a lightning symbol on it in the color black. He wears black jeans and a pair of blue and black sneakers. He also owns a pair of dark sunglasses and a pair of black rubber gloves to keep metal from drawing close to him.

Personality: Sam is the kind of guy who isn't afraid to speak his mind. He has a short temper, but he can get along with just about anyone. He stands up for himself and doesn't take anything from anyone. He has been known to use his powers on people who upset him, but it usually backfires, causing him to either only blow a few sparks of electricity that couldn't zap a fly or he might accidentally zap himself causing his hair to be wild. He has stated that he has a shocking personality.

History: Sam was born as the son of the famous superheroes, Lightning and Magnetta. Growing up Sam was usually left at home by himself while his parents were busy being superheroes. On their time off they would try to teach Sam how to use his powers more effectively. His parents noticed that he would accidentally electricute himself so they bought him the rubber gloves to reduce the problem. Sam also couldn't attract metal that well, even though his mother had continually tried to teach him. Realizing that Sam needed help with his powers, his parents sent him to Sky High hoping that would help him.

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Last edited by tyshawn015; 09-02-2007 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

huncrew, your powers are too good. Remember, they should be mediocre.
tyshawn, yours are ok, but I think it'd be better if he couldn't control them.

Also, from past role plays, I have seen you both to be rather short posters.
I'd be willing to accept the changes if you promise to try harder with this one.

Old 09-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Girl Wonder Offline
Experienced Trainer

May I reserve a spot please? I'm busy right now. I promise I'm a good writer. =]

Old 09-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Alexia Lesia. Prefers to be called Allie.

Gender (I know this is unneeded, but I wanted to add it anyway): Female.

Alias: Kazam (Yes, my uncreativity led to a cheezy name. Deal with it. It's Alakazam minus the Ala.)

Superpower: Can send small bursts of psychic energy which can move smaller things such as kitchen forks. Sometimes, when she get's luckier with her powers, she's able to send out small lines of psychic energy which can be used to look into areas with her psychic powers she wouldn't normally be able to reach.

Hero Genetics: Allie's mother (Lynn Aremeus) was a talented psychic, which granted Allie her psychic abilities. Her father (Derek Lesia) was able to create short bursts of energy, which were used more like an extension of the body.This combined gave Allie psychic abilities, though she doesn't have the abilitie to see into the future, and it's easier for her to use her abilities as extensions of her body like her dad.

General Appearance: [Pictures are fine, but descriptions are preferred. Summaries are required with pictures.]

Personality: Allie tends to be on the shy side, as she's always worrying about what people will think of her. This is usually because she would often accidentally let loose sparks of energy as a small child, which would sometimes cause people to look at her as a freak. It usually takes a a few days to become friends with her.

Despite her unsocial demeanor, she has a strong herioc and compassionate side underneath. She often surprises people by overcoming her shy nature and sticking up for those being abused, only to return to her previous ways after she is done with her business. It was this side of her which convinced her father to allow her to come to Sky High.

She prefers to stay out of the spotlight unless neccasary. Because of this, she rarely complains if others take credit for things she has done. She has a moderate self-esteem-not emo, but not egotastic.

Hallie has a powerful and persistant spirit, and is willing to stick to a cause to the end. She can often be seen drawing and scribbling to entertain herself, as she has a strong creative side and loves to draw.

She often takes the blow, and when people bully her, she usually just let's the remarks fly over her head. Every once in a while this causes her to be continuously picked on by some people, as she never bothers to tell one of higher authority about it.

Her race is quite easy to read, her emotions being laid out on it like paint on a canvas. You can tell how she's feeling by one glance of her face, even if she's not wanting to admit how she truely feels. She has a bad habit of holding in her she feels to a boiling point, usually exploding on someone when her emotions overflow.

(That good enough for you. =D)

History: Niether of her parents dabbled into super heroism that much, but her father had attended Sky High. Her mother tried to test her out with psychic enhancers such as chrystal balls, but always came back with very limited results. Soon, her dad soon started to try and teach her how to control energies, which was a bit easier for her. Her father soon decided to send her to Sky High, in order to help her gain control over her powers. She had few good friends as a child, though the few she has are usually last for a while.

I'm going to fill in appearance later.

This signature was made by the magnificent NEO PIKACHU.
Now go praise him, you.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:50 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Cool stuff.
Shuricel, you're accepted.
Just fill out the appearence and your all set.
Welcome to Sky High!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:09 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Sorry Hazmat, I have tweaked my SU a little and just tell me if I still need to improve it.

Im not usually a short poster but I will try harder to make them longer, I remember in my first RP I was doing 4 paragraphs a post

Old 09-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

YAY. Long poster.
I think less that 4 paragraphs will be enough. XD
Anyways, all I need to see changed is your superpower.
It needs to be mediocre. With those powers, your character would be at the top of Hero class!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:21 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Okey Dokey

I have just made it so that it's Future nothing else and I also tweaked some other stuff again.

How is it this time?

Old 09-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Good, good.
It'll work out, because when your powers are tested [like in the movie],
you won't be able to reallly do anything about it.

Old 09-03-2007, 09:27 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Phew, Ok that's good. Thanks.

Old 09-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Woooooah. Fast reply. XD
Anyways, I'm actually excited for this RP.
I hope it goes well.

Old 09-03-2007, 09:31 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Yeah, I usually reply to things way too fast, Im like the first one that see's things! XP

Also this should be a great RP, I am looking forward to it aswell, Good luck and lets hope it goes well.