Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu
Default Re: Pokémon TV Show and Movies Chit-Chat

So, are we only allowed to talk about the newest eps in the US here, or can we talk about the newest in Japan also?
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 03-21-2005, 12:23 AM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Well, you can... But if you're going to tell about spoilers, in detail, I would either post it at the top of your post to warn... And then whatever later, or post it altogether in the Spoiler Chit Chat thread.

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 03-21-2005, 09:25 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

Well, who has seen the latest ep in Japan? Any thoughts?
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 03-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

there already is a spoiler chit chat and it's stickied. click here.

as for the latest, i loved the last two about the anniversary and the gym battle. May's family is fun and enjoyable. and i definitely didn't expect a Slakoth to be used the way it was. wow.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 04-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I didn't get a chance to see that episode. Could someone give me a summary for it, and the one after that?
Old 04-23-2005, 01:00 AM
SS5 vegito Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to SS5 vegito Send a message via Yahoo to SS5 vegito

I liked Pokemon movie number 7, because it had a lot of action in it, with Deoxys and Rayquaza fighting.
Old 04-24-2005, 02:39 AM
Rukario the wave guiding Offline
New Trainer

I liked that too. But right now as I'm typing, I'm waiting for a movie trailer to load. Guess which one.MEW AND THE WAVE GUIDING HERO!!!!

But it's really slow...
Old 05-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ERROR!
On Saturdays ep, they show'd 3 Pokemon and asked (always think its gonna be a battle Q) "which one of these Pokemon, evolves into SEVIPER?"...... SEVIPER DOES NOT EVOLVE FROM ANYTHING !!!! I was hoping they'd come back and say "trick question" but no, they said Arbok evolves into it ! All my game books say the same, nobody evolves into or from Seviper. I really wont to know, WTF is going on!? Did something change or should someone be fired ?
Old 05-18-2005, 08:43 PM
dav88 Offline
New Trainer

can some one show me all the pics of the johto pokeballs.

targets:

random?

Last edited by dav88; 05-18-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:45 PM
Smurf Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Smurf Send a message via MSN to Smurf Send a message via Yahoo to Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno mystery
ERROR!
On Saturdays ep, they show'd 3 Pokemon and asked (always think its gonna be a battle Q) "which one of these Pokemon, evolves into SEVIPER?"...... SEVIPER DOES NOT EVOLVE FROM ANYTHING !!!! I was hoping they'd come back and say "trick question" but no, they said Arbok evolves into it ! All my game books say the same, nobody evolves into or from Seviper. I really wont to know, WTF is going on!? Did something change or should someone be fired ?
lmfao, really? XD I love it when they screw up. =P Nothing changed, someone should be fired for that. =P
Old 05-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Flareon Offline
Amateur Trainer

Another time that I noticed where the writers screwed up was back in the Indigo league where officer Jenny told her Arcanine to use a flamethrower on team rockerts balloon, however she did not have an Arcanine she had a Growlithe.
Old 05-19-2005, 11:18 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Well, I remember one time in the Johto League Series (at the championships), when Misty stated that Furret was a bad Pokémon for Pikachu to battle because it was the ground type. If I'm not mistaken, isn't Furret the normal type?

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 05-20-2005, 12:55 AM
Squishy teh Eevee Offline
New Trainer

Wink Re: Pokémon TV Show and Movies Chit-Chat

Quote:
I liked that too. But right now as I'm typing, I'm waiting for a movie trailer to load. Guess which one.MEW AND THE WAVE GUIDING HERO!!!!
Oh, really? I saw that, but it was all in Japaneese .
Old 05-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

There are heaps of mistakes in the Pokémon anime.

- In Pokemon The First Movie: Team Rocket call a Scyther an Alakazam, Meowth calls a Sandshrew a Sandslash and the boy trainer (forget his name) calls his Pidgeot a Pidgeotto.

- In Pokemon 2000, Professor Ivy's skirt changes colour three times xD

There are heaps more too, they're just some of the ones I remember. Oh and Goldeen appears twice in the original PokéRap too, but I'm not sure if that was a mistake or they just needed a Pokémon that would rhyme. xD
Old 05-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
There are heaps of mistakes in the Pokémon anime.

- In Pokemon The First Movie: Team Rocket call a Scyther an Alakazam, Meowth calls a Sandshrew a Sandslash and the boy trainer (forget his name) calls his Pidgeot a Pidgeotto.

- In Pokemon 2000, Professor Ivy's skirt changes colour three times xD

There are heaps more too, they're just some of the ones I remember. Oh and Goldeen appears twice in the original PokéRap too, but I'm not sure if that was a mistake or they just needed a Pokémon that would rhyme. xD
I haven't notice'd the skirt before but the others I've seen too. In the PokeRap there are a ton of mistakes with images and pronunciation ("pid-jit"? Its "pid-jee-ot", what they'll do to rhyme). But I pretty much think the Seviper one is the worst mess up yet! So many young trainers out there trying hardly to get there Arboks to evolve.