Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-02-2007, 05:37 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi
Default Re: Emotive Blackout

OoC ~ Neo has good reason to close RPs where post are this short. The answer is really simple. Make your posts longer, add detail to them.

Neo might be a little lenient on this role-play because he's in it and liked the idea, but I'm pretty sure that people who make posts that are 'just over a line' in length are condemning their own RPs. You want this one to stay up, keep your posts long!

Ecruteak City, Johto

"Where did that bloody little bird get off to?" Marvalo mumbled to himself.

It had been gone from his sight even before he had made it into the town. The bakery was empty, and he couldn't think of anywhere else where his Togekiss could hide. After all, they certainly weren't the smallest of pokemon.

While searching for Togepie, Marvalo came across a few odd looking characters. All of them bearing traits of pokemon. Were these the others?' he couldn't help but think to himself, 'Members of the other families who had been cursed to change into pokemon?' It made no difference to him anyway, he was proud of his change, he wanted to turn into a bulbasuar. These others were rejecting the blessing they had been given.

Marvalo became distracted by a twosome of trainers, immersed in both of their own mutations. One was pointing out his dragon-like claws, while another shamefully tried to hide her tail. As he memorized the different details about them he failed to notice where he was heading; This ended up in Marvalo stepping on the tail of what he hoped desperately was a Riachu.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:40 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonLovaFlygon101 View Post
*OOC: It seems Neo Pikachu is hammering down on the rps tonight, this rp might become closed ...*
OOC:

Sorry, but this is the way its going to have to be, I don't like what's been happening to this board lately, its been really falling apart. You and moonlight have got to improve your RPing quality. Look at Gaby and Exophi. Follow their example, they're doing a great job. If you need help, read the guides.

And don't, I don't enjoy mass-locking RPs...

Old 09-02-2007, 05:53 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Look at Gaby and Exophi. Follow their example, they're doing a great job.
OOC: OMG I feel so speshul. =3 Anyways, I wish I could post, but, sadly, I need SH for that. >< Or maybe someone could hear the girl's screams of terror? *is surprised no one has yet* *gets punched in the face*

Kiyori: YOU'RE SAYING I'M A LOUD MOUTH?! HUH?! *cracks knuckles*

o_o NU! NU! I WASN'T SAYING THAT! *runs to box and hides*

Kiyori: Yeah, thought so >>

Tsuki: ._.; Uh... Kiyori-oneechan... don't be so rough with Gaby-Sama...

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 09-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

OOC Sorry Neo, i really am, i know i can do better, and i will.

Jay then stood up, looking for a vending machine. Lately, she had been thirsty a lot, probably due to her transformation. She noticed one in the corner, by a huge flashy poster. “Yay, I’m going to get some Water, do you want anything, a candy bar or chips or a drink”, she didn’t quite realizes how stupid it was to ask a Charmelon boy for a beverage. By the time Jay had finished her question, she was already at the vending machine. “A dollar and fifty cents, for WATER, they’ve gone mad said the girl a bit disappointed”. She counted up her money and had a total of five dollars in change. “Moon’ll want a Fizzy Express whisped Jay-Evie putting in the money”. She knew once her new friend had made up his mind on what he wanted, he could always just tell her, he wasn’t far from her at all and she was super thirsty now. A bottle of clear water popped out followed by a yellow can that had the words Fizzy Express written all over it. Jay then waited for the boy’s response

OOC, wow i added a lot, is it good ?, and i really am sorry for my awful RPing latley
Edit OOC i spell checked, put quotation marks, and added tose comma thingys ( i cant remember what their called )

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-02-2007 at 07:19 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:12 AM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
... Look at Gaby and Exophi. Follow their example, they're doing a great job. If you need help, read the guides. ...
Thank you very much, I haven't actually been doing much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
OOC: OMG I feel so speshul. =3 Anyways, I wish I could post, but, sadly, I need SH for that. >< Or maybe someone could hear the girl's screams of terror? *is surprised no one has yet* *gets punched in the face* ...
I guess I could backtrack my female character for you.

Ecruteak City, Johto

Kasey was about to leave the city when she heard a peircing scream from somewhere behind her. Her mind told her to keep looking for Marvalo, but she knew that she would regret it later if she didn't try and help out someone in trouble.

"Turn around Trio!" she commanded her Magneton, "We have to help out whoever made that scream!" Part of her told her she was going back because she was a good person, but a darker portion of her soul kept telling her that she was just trying not to end up like the teen she had seen in town.

It became apparent that the scream was issued from inside some type of building. Kasey couldn't tell what the building was because of the darkness outside.

Summoning her machop, Kasey commanded him to open the door. For a moment Chump looked like he was about to use karate chop, but then he just twisted the handle to allow Trio and the Kasey-bearing red wagon inside.

The darkness in this room was nearly absolute, but Kasey bravely called out into the shadows, "Is anyone in hear?" in a small voice. Chump backed out of the building and firmly planted himself where there was a streetlight. It seemed like ages before anyone replied.

EDIT: OoC ~ Gives moonlight a high-five for adding a few extra lines to her post. Now you just have to work on grammar a bit. Grammar, everyone's favourite topic. Actually, I like grammar... uh oh, I must be a freak.

Last edited by Exophi; 09-02-2007 at 06:16 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:04 PM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Justin thought for a moment about his decision. As he thought, three kids began to play with his tail. Justin was extremely annoyed.
He lost his cool.
"Get away from me or I'll bite your heads off!" He yelled. The children scrambled away in fear, and ran out the door. Justin felt horrible. His anger issues were fed by his new Charmeleon-like self. He realized that this sudden burst would likely cause his transformation to quicken.

"Oh jeez, I-" Before he could finish his sentence, a surge of pain flew up his spine. He roared in pain, and fell to the floor. His tail slowly began to grow, eventually becoming a full-sized Charmeleon tail. The back of his head began to grow a bump, his claws grew longer, and his hands were completely Charmeleon like, but with a tannish color.

After the pain subsided, he wobbily pulled himself up with a chair, and sat in it. He took some deep breaths, and finally began to speak again. "I didn't mean to yell. It's this curse. I am starting to acquire Charmeleon like tempers. Probably why most people stay clear of me." Justin fell silent for awhile. He sat and stared at a sign, seemingly zoned out. As he sat, he was thinking of what his life would be like.

Finally, Justin anwsered Jay's question. "I have some money, so I can get it. Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it." He walked up to the machine and bought a small bag of "Fire Chips". He sat back down, and ripped it open with his claws. He began eating them.
"You are probably going to be like the others. I have met some other cursed beings, but they ran from me, due to my 'anger issues.' " He fell silent and waited for a reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Hrm... I think I added more than my regular posts xD Yeh i was a bit worried my posts were going to ruin this good roleplay, so I will pay more attention and add more.

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 09-02-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:38 PM
DaRt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DaRt Send a message via Yahoo to DaRt
Post Re: Emotive Blackout

IC: "Your right but I hide my curse with this jacket." said Marik finally looking up for the 1st time. Arcanine was beside Marik enjoying the scenery while Kricketune and Rhydon were in their pokeballs. "Some people in this world are cruel but I don't mind."

OOC: Sorry, I was at a Carnival yesterday.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

OOC: Guys, that’s way better, that’s the kind of thing I’m talking about. But… Dart, your last one could use a little more.

Connor McCarty
Ecruteak City, Johto

I was standing there until I felt someone step on my tail. Of all the reminders I needed of the pain and humiliation I was in, that had to be it. And since I was lost in a train of thought, I didn’t expect it, but I managed to endure the pain.

I turned around, seeing what did it. I was pretty angry and ready to pummel the stuffing out of whoever did it.

Another human. I got embarrassed every time I saw them, since I knew I was slowly losing that, and would end up just like my parents. I was shrinking, my eyes were blackening, and I was already showing obvious signs of my fate.

“Who are you?” I asked him, looking at him, “Can’t you understand what’s going on?”

And that was true, definitely not a usual lie of mine. We needed to put this wizard down, but I didn’t even have a name yet. Meanwhile, every day, I could feel myself shrinking. But when I thought about it deep inside, I didn’t care if I totally became a Raichu now. I was going to take down this wizard no matter what it was going to take.

And second… there were others out there… with the same problem. I knew they wanted the same.

We all wanted it…

Old 09-02-2007, 05:34 PM
The Luna Diviner

Jay was a bit surprised at his rage towards the kids, but she knew it wasn’t his fault. It was that wizard Star ( her sister ) had told her about, he was to blame. “Your anger doesn’t bother me”, she said, bit nervous, this girl didnt handle being yelled at well. But, Jay knew that she was going to deal with it, for her new friend, her only other human friend since she devellopped a tail. She then smiled upon remembering what she heard. “Hey, is it true that happiness slows...Jay toke a massive sip from her drink...down the mutations”? Her tail then whapped Moon in the face painfully. “Moon, are you ok, she cried bending down to it’s level, im terribly sorry”. However the Eevee didn’t seem to badly hurt. She smiled and “Eve, vee”. “Thank goodness I didn’t whack your head of" said Jay giggling a little bit. “Oh I remembered, im Jay-Evie by the way”, she said happily extending her hand out for a handshake

OOC thanks Neo

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-02-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:29 AM
DaRt Offline
Experienced Trainer

IC: Marik wanted to handshake with the person but then suddenly his wings grew bigger and the pain increased. Now the side of his face was looking like Kricketune. "AGGGHHHHHHHHH!!" ; Blood dripped off the sides of the wings falling onto the concrete ground. When it stopped he fell to the ground. Arcanine ran to him and put Marik on top of him. Arcanine then re-united with the group once again. Arcanine looked at Marik and saw his sad face. He knew that he had to cheer him up when he awakens. If Marik had died then Arcanine and the rest of Marik's pokemon will be in a long lasting grief.

OOC: Sorry Neo, I'll make my posts longer.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:47 AM
The Luna Diviner

"Oh my Eevee" shouted Jay, looking worried, and a little bit shocked. "Is this what can happen when you change", she thought alarmed. She never wanted that to happen to her or anyone, but it had and she had to deal with it. Let`s bring him to the hospital, i think its down the street, the girl was pointing to a modern looking bulding with a big red plus sign on the the roof. It was pretty hard to miss, espaically with all the old buldings around it. Jay hopped the doctors could do somthing for him, altough the possiblities of that were slim. "Let`s go" she shouted running towards the hospial.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:55 AM
DaRt Offline
Experienced Trainer

IC: Arcanine followed Jay as they ran. Marik's body was atop of Arcanine's and was great for Arcanine's muscles. This way Arcanine can get stronger and faster. But Arcanine didn't care about that, only Marik was his main priority. He wanted to help him to the Pokemon Center with Jay and the others so he kept going non-stop to make sure Marik does not die. Marik started to open his eyes. There was only a blur but he fell back down asleep.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:08 AM
The Luna Diviner

Jay-Evie fially reached the Hospital, gasping for air, running wasnt her strong point. She then walked into the building. "I hope he`s okay" thought the girl, she could only hope. The nurse, who had green eyes and candy red hair, left her desk, and franticly ran up to the the kids. "What happened, asked the young lady, with a hint of worry in her voice. " I think its his transformation that caused this replied Jay, she could`nt add more to that, it was all she knew. The nurse backed off opon hearing that he was a mutant. "Please, can you help us" insited the teen, she had to at least try to help. The entire room was staring at them, curiosly.

Old 09-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Exophi Offline

Ecruteak City, Johto

Marvalo anticipated what was to come, there was no way a person who looked this angry could have good intentions. As the Riachu-hybrid spun around to face him, Marvalo couldn't help but cower. Even though this guy wasn't much taller than him he certainly was stronger.

Staring directly into Marvalo's eyes he asked, “Who are you? Can’t you understand what’s going on?”

"I... I..." Marvalo stammered helplessly. He couldn't bring himself to say any words in his defense. The apology that he was trying to give kept getting caught somewhere in his throat. At this point in time, Marvalo was showing almost every sign of fear at his disposal. Still in a cowering position and sheilding his face with his hands Marvalo managed to blurt out, "I was looking for my Togekiss!"

Unsure of how the stranger would take this, Marvalo remained in his low to the ground position. He did relax somewhat after he had managed to say something though. Finally, he lowered his arms, revealing his fangs and large green skin patches.

~ ~ ~

Still Ecruteak City...

Coming to the realization that nobody was inside the house, Kasey had her Magneton move her outside immediately. She didn't want to stay in there a moment longer. With the houses dark corners and empty rooms, she was sure that the structure had been abandonned long ago.

"Thank god the scream didn't come from in there," she whispered fearfully to Chump.

He came out of his hiding-shrub and nodded vigorously in agreement. "Machop!" he loudly proclaimed after scraping leaves and small twigs off his body. Grabbing the handle of the red wagon, Chump was the one who started them back on track again.

Kasey giggled and pointed something out to Trio. She whispered quietly to her magneton, "Do you think we should tell him that he has a spinarak on his back?" She then watched as the steel pokemon glided over to it's unsuspecting target. Issuing a metalic humm started to communicate started the next series of events in motion.

Chump began to shout and flail wildly, trying to slap the small spider of his back. Realizing the area wasn't a safe home Spinarak quickly jumped off and fled into a nearby building. Unfortunately, the machop still beleived he had an unwelcome guest to his backside and still was fighting the air. He tried harder and harder to get rid of the bug, eventually body slamming himself into a nearby electrical power poll. Though this showed him that he no longer carried a spider on his back, Chump also found that he had disabled power for the entire city. The street lights went out quickly and Ecruteak was cast into darkness.

EDIT: In progress, accidentally hit post instead of preview... hehe...

EDIT: All done... :P

Last edited by Exophi; 09-03-2007 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Accidental Original Post...
Old 09-03-2007, 02:55 AM
DaRt Offline
Experienced Trainer

IC: As Arcanine enters the Pokemon Center with Marik on his back the lights were shut off. It was a blackout in Ecruteak City. Arcanine growled and listened for any movements and such. It seemed like nothing was heading towards them or anything. It was pretty nice being in the dark with the cool air blowing out of the air-conditioner. Arcanine sat down and rested as Marik did on Arcanine's back.