Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default Re: Emotive Blackout

OOC: Eh, I'm shifting to FIrst Person with Tsuki.

IC:

--Asuzika, Tsuki--
--Ecruteak City--

My eyes flung open as I screamed at the top of my lungs, probably waking up anyone in the near vicinity. At least, Kiyori-oneechan woke up. She starred at me for a few seconds before realizing we were still in the dark and screaming at the top of her lungs herself. She clinged to me as if I was glue, which made me sweatdrop. After a few minutes of calming her down, and shaking her off, I decided to stand up. I glanced at the other side of the room, and my eyes widened with fear.

"Ki-Ki-Kiyori-oneechan... wh-wh-what is th-th-that?!"

I slowly pointed my finger towards the hallway in the other side of the room, where Kiyori glanced before starting to shake just like I was. There, right in that hallway, was a noticeable silhouette of someone. We both glanced at each other before screaming once again at the top of our lungs. We both started to run around the room like idiots, trying to find the door to get out of thee, but, to no avail. They glanced at the silhouette, and saw that it was starting to move closer and closer. Not surprisingly, Kiyori jumped infront of me and held her fists infront of her, growling.

"You touch my sister, and you're dead. Who the hell are you?!"

I shakily starred at the silhouette, nodding twice slowly before speaking.

"Ye-Yeah! Wh-Who are y-you?"

OOC: She's talking 'bout sayhey's charry, btw.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 09-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

Mount Mortar, Johto

Two after vanishing into the woods, Togepie was back. He was accompanied by a sour looking Zangoose and Serviper. Both of them had clearly been interrupted in the middle of meals. The remains of a fish pokemon was still visibly grasped in Claw's left paw. Fang too, was noticeablely fuller around the middle than he had been before leaving.

"Do we have to go?" Claw asked in an irritated fashion, "I'm not done eating yet."

Marvalo couldn't help but feel a little ill to his stomach seeing the carrion his Zangoose carried. At the same time he knew that Claw would be bitter for the next few days if he wasn't allowed to finish his meal.

Luckily, once he became a full Bulbasaur he wouldn't be eating too much meat. Wincing at the meal, Marvalo replied, "I guess you could stay here. We'll be back by morning anyway." Turning to his Serviper, Marvalo then asked, "Do you want to stay here too?"

The serpent performed a kind of shrug. Then headed onto a sunny space of flat rock while he digested his meal.

"See, I never had to fetch them!" Togepie said happily, "You were gonna let them stay here."

~ ~ ~

Ecruteak City, Johto

Kasey Gaidoz had gathered all the information she needed on Marvalo's whereabouts from a local shopkeeper. According to the man's information, he was last seen heading towards Mahogany town along Rote 42. She had wasted no time in ordering her Magneton to pull her towards the city.

On her way through the town however, Kasey spotted a strange looking individual who appeared to be deep in thought. His feature that had gained her attention at first were his ears, they were elongated and similar to that of a pikachu. She must have stalled there for at least a minute, staring at him, before she began to move on towards Mahogany Town.

The young adult's eyes had given Kasey a scary picture of herself. She didn't even know him, but could tell that he was suffering inside. There was a hate inside him that could kill. She pushed the thoughts out of her mind.

'I could never become someone like that', she unsteadily convinced herself.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:00 AM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Justin returned to the abandoned house to gatehr his belongings. He didn't have much, so he got it al together fairly quickly. He began heading towards the Pokecenter, in hopes of renting a room for the night. His charmeleon like claws on his feet made strange foot-prints.

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 09-02-2007, 05:36 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

"Well there it is Moon the PoKémonCenter, maybe if were lucky, people wont notice me". The last thing Jay wanted was more citizens looking at her. Moon nodded as she enterd the Center

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-02-2007, 05:38 AM
Experienced Trainer

Justin entered the Poekcenter, worried his looks would catch wandering eyes. He walked up to the desk, and asked for a room to stay the night. His tail uncontrollably swiped out, and tripped a person. He pulled it back in, hoping the fire wouldn't catch. Acting as if nothing happend, he walked into the hallways.

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 09-02-2007, 05:42 AM
The Luna Diviner

Ouch shouted Jay as she tripped to the ground. Look pal i may have a tail but thats no reason to trip me over. Jay was angry, it wasnt fair, she didnt do it on purpose to be part Vaporeon.

Old 09-02-2007, 05:44 AM
Experienced Trainer

Justin stopped before his room, and turned around. Part of his newly found Charmeleon snout hang out of his cloak.
"You have a tail?..."

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 09-02-2007, 05:52 AM
The Luna Diviner

Yes, she said quietly, her anger supsided. Its not my fault she crided, you shouldnt have tripped me. Moon looked angry, but it didnt attack

Old 09-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Experienced Trainer

"I am sorry, ma'am. It was not an action I purposely executed. For you see," He let go of his tail, and it swang out to the side, "I too have a tail. An uncontrollable one at that. I must have tripped you, and not even noticed it." He said, feeling bad for what had happened.
"Are you injured?" He asked thoughtfully.

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 09-02-2007, 05:56 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

OoC ~ Oh no... I hate it when this happens to RPs that looked great...

Route 42, Johto

Togepie helped Marvalo climb down the steepest part of Mount Mortar, nearest the mountains base. They couldn't be far from Ecruteak now. Marvalo looked both ways down the trail, there was a large pool of water on either side of him.

Trails through the mountains were a possible choice too, but Marvalo knew that they could be dangerous. He didn't want to risk injury on one of the lower floors.

"How about -" a harsh cough interrupted him. After a few seconds, the fit stopped, and Marvalo recouperated for a minute. Togepie gave him support by fluttering around his head and humming peacefully. The boy then continued, "Could you just fly me over the lake there?"

"Sure boss," Togepie said with glee.

Marvalo climbed onto the flying type's back slowly and they had a slow trip over the glassy surface of the water. Inches below, many water types could be spotted. Marvalo was glad that he didn't need to surf near all of those wild pokemon.

As they approached the opposite shore, Marvalo bounded off his Togekiss. He felt glad to be on land and away from the multitudes of creatures that could have attacked the duo.

Ecruteak's towers were visible just down the road. Togepie took off like a rocket towards the poffin bakery. Excited by the activity of his pokemon, Marvalo also followed at high speeds.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:59 AM
The Luna Diviner

A.. O.. Im sorry i snapped at you, all these people staring, i hate it. She looked down, i guess im not the only one going through this answered Jay, my knee hurts, but ill be ok, i think. Her future was unkown, and somtimes she wished everything would be normal

Old 09-02-2007, 06:04 AM
Experienced Trainer

"I apoligize. These changes happen to me every day. I have less then months before my transformation..." He said solemnly.
"Is there anything I can help with? I must help... I cannot just walk away from what I've done without at least a token of my apoligies."
Justin hoped she would hav an anwser for this, for he was feeling sorrow, which ment his transformation would increase in speed.

He looked at her tail, seeing that it was blue. He figured she was a Dratini, yet her head fins seemed to push him towards thinking Vaporeon.

*OOC: It seems Neo Pikachu is hammering down on the rps tonight, this rp might become closed ...*

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 09-02-2007 at 06:11 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:19 AM
The Luna Diviner

Are you traveling around by any chance, if you are, can i join you. As they say, misery loves company. I hope thats okay with you Jay said, her voice seemed to be of a happier tone. She then noticed him looking at her. O, i think im gonna be a Vaporeon, ansewerd the girl with a smile. Moon also smiled.

OOC, the second RP that i REALLY liked, gone. I hope this ones not gonna get closed. Ill be a million times more carefull now.

Old 09-02-2007, 06:25 AM
Experienced Trainer

Smiling, Justin said " Well, I wasn't too far off, and yes, I am traveling. It would be nice to travel with some one else. If you'd like, we could pair up on the traveling. I'll leave it up to you."

Flamera puffed smoke from her nose. She did not like that Justin would be traveling with a girl.

"And it's terribly obvious I am transforming inot a Charmeleon..." He said, pointing to his claws. "And, it is also terribly obvious that Flamera is a bit territorial..."

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 09-02-2007 at 06:27 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:34 AM
The Luna Diviner

A Charmelon, at least youll still walk on 2 feet she said smiling, as she was trying to hide her tail from some kids that were passing by. The girl continued after the left, Im glad i found someone to travel with, now ill feel a bit better when they all stare. An angry looking Pokémon then caught her attention. Oh im sorry Charmelon, Jay said bending down to its level, i hope your not mad at me.

Moon simply smiled, she was happy to see her friend find somone else like her, it help her cop better. Although now that the Eevee thought abot it, Jay had been doing pretty well considering

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-02-2007 at 06:45 AM.