Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:19 PM
sayhey Offline

Default Emotive Blackout

Even though I shouldve said something about the starting point of this RP, I didn't - so Ecruteak City it will be.

---------------------

The twin towers gave a mighty feel to the city of Ecruteak as the sun settled down, leaving a pink and orange trace behind it, increasing even further the city's beauty. People of the community walked in the streets - occasionally entering a store to buy a little something. Battles were also going on, sometimes opposing two Pikachus - but also at times opposing much more imposing Pokémon, such as Gyarados or Electivire. All in all, the city was blooming with life, and nothing there seemed to be wrong.

Or was really nothing wrong? Well, perhaps one thing.

Perhaps the two teenagers admiring this semi-utopia from an old attic. Actually, it's where they'd been since a long, long time as they parasited the attic in search of a place to live. The attic of this semi-deserted house was never frequented, so it was a safe place to be.

As said, these two twins had something special about them. Something creepy, even. A secret of thousands years, and there was no way to hide it - it was too evident to not see. While the girl of the duo had an immense jaw sprouting from her head, the boy, for his part, had long, sharp scythes in place of arms and forearms. Aura and Nova were their names

All of this was due to a curse, cast long ago by a powerful and feared wizard, after a war between these teenagers [and others'] ancestors. The curse was transmitted by genes - so, as love was the only way to reverse the curse, it also spread the curse further, sadly. All of the cursed wished for a better life - of course - but there was shreds of hope in some cases.

But, as you might guess, they were all doomed anyways.

The sun finally set down, leaving the moon and the night to do their jobs.
the sun can shine everyday
and every year
had its share of tears
every now and then it's gotta rain

Last edited by sayhey; 09-01-2007 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:53 PM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Emotive Blackout

Justin walked into, now quiet and seemingly deserted, Ercuteak city. His tail provided him a light to see the road. The air was cool, and Justin didn't like it. He hated the cold now. He quickly scanned the road ahead for any humans, and found that there was an abandoned house at the end of the road. He walked to the door, and knocked. His claws made a scratch sound as he tapped the door. The door automatically swung open, reveaaling an empty, spacious room. He decided to sleep here. He curled up in the corner and began falling asleep.

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 09-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

OOC: Sweet! I got lucky I joined just in time, eh? =3 And yes, I know I said I was gonna use an Umbreon, but I thought that Glaceon would be better. X3

Tsuki: Uhm... well... I... let's go... okay...?

Kiyori: Eh... sure. Come on Gaby, TYPE. THE. POST. ENOUGH. OOC. >.O

Fineh...

IC:

It was all so calm in the outskirts of Ecruteak City. Not a sound as the sun slowly set, giving the sky a beautiful orange and pink color. Most people would enjoy seeing this, but...

"KYAAAAAA! THE SUN IS SETTING! LET'S HURRY UP TSUKI, I DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT IN THE DARK!"

The silence of the outskirts was broken by that frantic scream of a girl, who was dragging another one by the arms as she ran as fast as she could. The one doing the dragging had a pair of long, red fox ears, a bunch of neck fur and a bushy tail. Whilst the one being dragged had a pair of icy blue fox ears, the same length as the other girl's, a thin tail of the same color as the ears, and fur of the same color on her arms. These two were one of the people who had inherited the curse. Their names were Tsuki and...

"Kiyori-oneechan! Calm down! We're almost there! By the time it's night time, we'll already be there!"

Kiyori stopped, looking up at the sky for a few seconds before smirking and starting to walk, trying her best to look as brave as possible. Tsuki could easily tell she was freaked out, however.

"O-Okay... so... we get to Ecruteak... and hopefully, we find somewhere to stay..."

Tsuki looked at her arms sadly, grabbing her ears after doing so. She pulled on them a few times before sighing. She slowly moved her head up to look at her Kiyori's head, sighing once again.

"But... Kiyori-oneechan-"

Tsuki was silenced, now noticing they were standing infront of what seemed to be an abandoned house. She didn't even realize the fact that they had entered Ecruteak already. She glanced over at Kiyori, who was starring at the house before moving a few steps towards the door. Tsuki quickly followed, watching as her sister knocked on the door a few times. The door slowly opened, only to reveal a big, spacious room. Kiyori nodded at Tsuki before walking in, Tsuki quickly following behind. They couldn't see anything, as it was very dark, and, with some help from Tsuki, Kiyori managed to calm down. The two of them walked to a corner, sat down and laid their heads against each other's before drifting into a peaceful sleep. Whilst Kiyori simply had a sleeping face, Tsuki's face was filled with worry.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 09-01-2007, 12:40 AM
DaRt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DaRt Send a message via Yahoo to DaRt
Post Re: Emotive Blackout

IC: The morning sun shining through the glass window's have illuminated Marik's room giving only little space for shadows. It became warmer and Marik's eyes began to open. He was tired and did not feel like doing anything so he decides to go back to sleep but his bug wings hurted him badly and made him bleed a little.

"Gyyahhhh!" ; Marik screamed as the pain worsened. He rose from the bed and ran making sure to pass the shadows. He tripped near his front door and opened. His loyal pokemon Arcanine rushed and helped him up. "Thanks buddy." ; Arcanine nodded his head and went with Marik outside. Marik's Bug wings could not be seen since he had a pale-white jacket on the heat of Ercuteak City.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:46 AM
Experienced Trainer

"Hrmph..." Justin made a noise as he awoke. He looked around the room, and saw too people sleeping there. He noticed they had strange ears, and fur.
"Could... Could they...?" Justin pondered the facts for a moment.
"Are they a part of another cursed family?..."
Justin decided to leave them be, and walked out side the house.
"AGH" Justin roared in pain, he felt his legs shaping differently.
"God... This curse... is killing... me..."
Justin stood up, now looking more like a Charmeleon than ever. He decided to wear his cloak over him, and buy some food. He went to the Market area.

OOC: Weird... they didn't notice my glowing tail xD

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 09-01-2007 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

Located north-east of Ecruteak City, Mt. Mortar was the second highest peak in all of Johto. It also likely possessed the ugliest mountainside in the country, as most of its trees to the side facing Ecruteak had been harvested to build the legendary twin towers many centuries ago. Few plants grew on those slopes. The only pokemon remaining on that side were small weeds such as Oddish. Most pokemon couldn't survive in the area because of the terrian. It was almost completely solid, like a strong mortar.

However, Marvalo was on the north-east side of the peak. Away from the stripped slopes that lay just over the next bump on the mountain. He lay in the shadow of a shallow cave talking with his Togekiss.

"I can't wait until this transformation is over," Marvalo told him. "It's the waiting that's killing me."

Togepie sighed, he would never understand what made the idea of becoming pokemon so appealing to Marvalo. "Can we head into Ecruteak tommorow?" He asked his trainer. "I was hoping we could pick up some sweet poffins from the bakery. Please?" The Togekiss elongated the last word of his request. It then began to nuzzle againt his trainer's torso.

"No, I've told you about twenty times already. I don't want to -" Marvalo's voice cut and and grew rattle-like for a moment. He coughed, then continued his small speach. "I don't want to go into town because of the people there." Guilt overwhelmed him as Togepie's eyes grew wide and tearful, though all it did motion-wise was try to nuzzle more forcefully. "Well, I guess one more time-"

His Togekiss began flying around in circles excitedly when it discovered Marvalo was finally caving in. He cried out, "Thank you, thank you!" Without hesitating a moment, Togepie darted into the woods below asuring his trainer that it would be back in a minute with Fang and Claw, who had gone out hunting together.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:05 AM
DaRt Offline
Experienced Trainer

IC: Marik walked through the concrete ground towards a person that looked like that he was affected by the curse. "Finally, I meet someone with a curse like me." ; Marik tried to run but his wings hurt so he made good pace towards Justin. "Hey, the name's Marik, your's is.." ; Arcanine looked around and liked the heat from the sun's ray. It looked at Justin with a calm face and looked around the area making sure to protect Marik from further injury.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:53 AM
sayhey Offline

Nova slowly got up from his lunatism [he had been sitting on a box and thinking for an hour now], making a loud cracking noise, surely alerting anything or anyone below. Damn... he thought as he sighed and sat down again, bored out of mind. It's then that he heard a noise - perhaps a voice - coming from below. Panicking, he did the first thing that came to his mind - go below and see what was the noise.

One bar by one, he climbed down the ladder that lead to the attic, before crossing a hallway and silently going down a volley of stairs. In a corner, a silhouette seemed to move. Without a noise, he approached it to take a closer look.
the sun can shine everyday
and every year
had its share of tears
every now and then it's gotta rain

Last edited by sayhey; 09-01-2007 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:57 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Elana woke by a paw on her head.
"Huh?" she opened her eyes and saw her Mightyenas face meeting hers.
"Oh!" she let out a startled cry as she fell from her bed.
suddenly she saw the Mightyena tail on her......
"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed probably waking the whole town.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 09-01-2007, 02:03 AM
DaRt Offline
Experienced Trainer

IC: Before any one could answer screams could be heard across town. Arcanine looked around trying to find the source of the screaming so he set out. "Go Kricketune!" ; A bug pokemon was released before Marik. "Alright, lets go." ; Kricketune followed Marik by his side while Arcanine while out finding the source of the sound.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:05 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Elana got up and brushed herself from where she had been lying on the ground after falling and got dressed. "It was just a dream......nothing to worry about she reassured herself."
"Arggh!" she screamed for the second time that day after seeing the Mightyena ears on top of her head. She relaxed when she realised that it was only Mightyena coming to say hi.
Elana patted the grey pokemon's head. "Sorry for startling you." she said and held Mighyena's warm fur close to her skin.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 09-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Experienced Trainer

As Justin opened his mouth to say reply, he heard a loud noise. At thay instant, the person who had approached him was off to find where the sound originated. Justin sighed, and quickly began to follow. He noticed the person was also cursed.

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 09-01-2007, 01:39 PM
DaRt Offline
Experienced Trainer

IC: Marik, Arcanine and Kricketune came up to Elana. "I heard you screaming are you..." ; Marik then noticed that Elana was affected by the curse as well. Arcanine looked at Mightyena with a challenging look and both growled at each other. Kricketune shook it's head and sighed. The sun shined making it warm and almost hot outside at Ercuteak City.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

OOC: I almost always RP in first person, so don’t mind me.

Connor McCarthy
Ecruteak City

Fate and luck were two things that were never on my side. Well, not my family either. It was like we were born to suffer. Have the hopes of dreams of men, but then have the fate of returning to the wildlife. That’s how it happened…

It all started with a curse. One that after all this time should have let up, but no, it kept going on like a disease no one could diagnose. But I wasn’t the only slowly becoming a Pokémon before my eyes. I wasn’t the only one losing nearly an inch of height every week. All from a wizard and a vendetta that went back many years ago. I swore, I was going to kill him, and I had everything I needed to do it.

Depression fueled it, pleasure suppressed it, and in some cases, managed to reverse the process, even though the curse would always be there. My problem was… I was always depressed. My goals of accelerating in the military were dead, leaving me with only one goal now. Destroy the wizard that killed my future, and took it all away from me. He had picked the wrong people to screw with.

But I was running out of time. I had the M95 Sniper Rifle I needed to perform the shot, but I couldn’t let him expect it, or he was going to be too prepared to deal with it. However, I was quickly turning into a Raichu, and I had no idea if I would still be able to perform the shot in that kind of state. Words couldn’t describe how totally wrecked I would be if the very thing that was driving me to kill him in the first place would have stopped me from actually doing it.

But finding him first before it happened… was the real objective here…

Old 09-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Jay-Evie enetered town. There were some people out, and they all starded at her, for she had a tail and forgot to cover it up. "I knew i had forgotton something this morning" she wispered quitly. She looked up at the burned tower, "I only wish people would stop staring" whispered Jay, she was starting to feel uncomfortable. "Eev ee vee" Moon replided, it could sense its friends discomfort. Are there any other people that are cursed she thought, for the girl had traveled form Olivine and hadnt seen anyone. "Maybe its just me" sigh Jay as she continud on walking down the road

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }