Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: (SU) Black Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob of all noobs View Post
I'm pretty lazy. So, can you use Ichiro. I'll fetch it later. PLEASE?
You'd have to adjust a previous sign up to the current state of things. Characters definitely aren't the traditional kind in this RP.

Old 09-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I'm almost finished Neo, but before I wrap it up, is it okay to have an android as my character (I call it Cyber-RACE), and some Cyber Pokemon? They won't be too overpowered, but instead of altered DNA or whatever the hell the scientists did to humans and Pokemon, they have robotic parts.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:10 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Neo has too many Pokemon. -nods-
But since you have four, can I have five?
Old 09-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
I'm almost finished Neo, but before I wrap it up, is it okay to have an android as my character (I call it Cyber-RACE), and some Cyber Pokemon? They won't be too overpowered, but instead of altered DNA or whatever the hell the scientists did to humans and Pokemon, they have robotic parts.
I'm okay with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
Neo has too many Pokemon. -nods-
But since you have four, can I have five?
Omg, I have to reject myself!

Nah, I got careless, but I removed one. Just keep it at three.

Old 09-02-2007, 06:26 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Neo being rejected from an RP is already quite the feat, but him rejecting himself?!
-cue Imperial March-
Dangit, I wanted more Pokemon too.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:03 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

So Neo when will we start this party? Don't want to make us wait forever like the last one? Still just asking that is all.

You can always just accept more as we go on right?

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:33 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

It will be open in the morning, don't worry about it.

Old 09-03-2007, 06:02 AM
.AzureLight Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to .AzureLight Send a message via MSN to .AzureLight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
It will be open in the morning, don't worry about it.
I can't wait. I've waited long enough for another Neo RP, since that one in the hospital, that went nowhere and me and rust went back and forth for a page until it died. XD
Old 09-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Name: Garret, SAE-912452

Description
Between her broad shoulders and flat chest, Garret doesn't look all that feminine. She has an overall stocky build, with muscled arms and legs. While she is faster than most humans, a majority of the RACE could easily outrun her. Her speed comes more in short moves, and is limited to fighting and not running. Her dark brown hair is short, only reaching to her earlobes, and is very straight, with next to no curl at all. Her eyes are a very green hazel, and her complexion is a light tan, though this comes from spending most of her time outside more than because she inherited it. Before she came to her senses, she was very pale. Probably her most notable feature, though, is her fingernails. They're very long, usually about an inch out from her fingertips, and pointed, like claws. They are thicker and longer than your average fingernails, and Garret uses them as her primary weapons. Coupled with enhanced strength that comes with being a RACE, they can rip through flesh like paper. Bone, or anthing much harder, is another story. They can be broken, but it's a difficult feat, and they grow faster than regular fingernails anyway. To keep them from growing too long, Garret generally cuts the tips with a pocket knife that she always has with her.

Her clothing is fairly simple. She wears a white tank top with army-issue camo pants, both frayed from fighting, but she won't change them. She loves the freedom they give her. She also has a pair of worn combat boots.

Personality
Garret really isn't all that complicated of a person. She loves to fight. It is, quite literally, what she was born to do. Still, since she has gained a conscience, they very thought of killing alost makes her sick, but she can't surpress the want to fight. As a result, she spars a lot with Luke. She also cares a lot for life in general, from the biggest Steelix to the smallest Caterpie. It was this that spurred her to put a stop to the terrible war, to erase it completely and stop the bloodshed. She loyal as well, and will stick with someone she cares for and trusts, even if it means sacrificing her own life. But, she has a tendancy to jump head first into situations and not think about the consequences. She's not one to take something lying down, or to surpress anger. She has a short temper, and if you make her blow, there's a good chance she'll lose herself and try to kill you. Still, there's not all that much that will make her mad- mostly just threatening or degrading someone she's close to.

History
Garret doesn't remember anything from before her senses came to her, but that moment is one she'll never forget. She was caught up fighting, about to administer the final blow, when something just clicked on in her mind. The new-found remorse wasn't enough to overcome her fighting spirit, and her claws sank into his throat. He died right before her eyes. Wracked with grief, she sank to her knees, unable to take her eyes from his body and what she had done. Somehow, his dog tag had fallen to the ground, and the sun sparkling on the surface caught her eye. It read 'Garret Williams'. There, over his body, she vowed never to kill again, and took his name for her own, as a constant reminder of what she couldn't do ever again. She left that field of blood and never looked back. Since then, she's been fleeing her creators, as well as the opposing armies. She has discovered that she is in Sinnoh, and intends to get to Johto and find Celebi as soon as possible.

Pokémon

Name: Luke
Species: Lucario
Personality: Like all of Garret's Pokemon, Luke is more of a friend than anything, and doesn't stay in a Pokeball. He's rather formal and stiff, with very little in the way of a sense of humor. When he does smile, he seems to do it with his eyes, rather than his mouth. It's hard to explain how exactly, but there's no doubting it when you see it. Of the bunch, he's the most sensible.
History: When he and Garret met, he was a wild Lucario. It was soon after she had fled from the field, and he had been one of the first living things she'd seen for a while. Startled, both of their instincts shouted to attack, and they did. They traded blows for a while, until, eventually, Garret conceded. Both apologized to one another, and a friendship was formed.

Name: Ashitaka, or 'Ashi'
Species: Shinx
Personality: Ashitaka, or simply Ashi for short, is generally very shy and quiet. He's not outspoken, nor a great battler, and often looks to Garret as a kind of mother figure. She and Luke care for him, for he is still very young.
History: Ashi was genetically engineered, made as a tool and a weapon, like Garret. Rather than fighting, though, his purpose was to drain the enemy's power. Ashi can absorb energy from any man-made source, and a lot of it. He, along with a group of Pichu, Electike, and other Shinx, all with the same ability, were sent to the enemy's camp to drain it of electricity. The plan failed, and only Ashi survived. Garret found him barely alive and nursed him back to health. Much to her surprise, he had another ability- he had lso been engineered to speak in English, so that he could tell the Sinnoh army what the enemy was doing.

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 09-04-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Hey Neo,

I have a question. Is there anyway for people the tell if we are RACE people? I mean do we like have a bar code on the back of our neck or something like our ID number is tattooed on our body or something like that? I just want to know before I enter the hole that is now Goldenrod City.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:33 PM
celebihunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to celebihunter Send a message via MSN to celebihunter
Arrow Re: (SU) Black Logic

Uhhhh...I'm resigning from this RP.I just feel so outranked by everyone else here.I think I'll work on my Roleplaying skills a little before I try a NRP.

Quote:
Single smilely posts make Chuck Norris cry.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

D_E, your sign up ROCKS. Get in there and have a great time.

Also, Mikey, people who are RACE mostly likely have the number somewhere on their body. However, its probably not the number that would give it away as much as some of the external features RACE people would have.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Quote:
D_E, your sign up ROCKS. Get in there and have a great time.
Thanks! ^^ I'll be posting in just a bit.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Kylee the Larvitar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

My recent status...? I'll have to think of that, before I start... xD
Old 09-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Froxy Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Froxy

Name
Kalte SSC-000006

Description

Standing at six-foot-three-inches tall and weighing close to two-hundred and sixty-five pounds, due to all the heavy armor, Kalte is the sole survivor of one of RACE's models known SSC (Synthesized Sin Chemical). The previous five SSC models that exsisted were either not finished due to flaws of some sort or destroyed. . .by Kalte himself.

Kalte wears a type of protective golden armor that simply cannot be penetrated known as Shine Defense, one of the enhancements given to the last SSC model that the others did not have. It also covers up as well as protects the mechanical enhancements that were placed deep inside of his muscle tissue (although they are clearly quite visible, despite being inside of him). A glorious crown of the same material sits on his head, with many sharp points sticking from the top; it makes a great concealer for the top of his decaying and damaged head, which became like that when he was attacked by one of his creators with a LavaBurn gun. A ruby scarf-like object is wrapped around almost the entirety of his face, leaving only a one-inch slit for his grey-colored eyes to gaze out of. No one knows what his real face looks like; probably not even Kalte himself. He nevers talks, only thinks, but if he did, his voice would sound like a muffled robot's.

SSC Version Six was designed to be extremely durable, agile, and destructive. The latter is his most dominant trait, however. The first versions of the model were intended to be able to fly, but with Version Six the wings were removed. Despite looking like he cannot see, his visualization of targets up to five miles away is simply amazing, godly even. His destruction skills vary from being able to implode things and exploding multiple objects at once.

Personality
A dark, mysterious, and demonic being, Kalte is not someone to mess with. Kalte was mentally programed to be this way, but the creators of SSC-000006 had no idea that this would backfire on them. Despite being built evil on the inside, his mental status recircuited his entire body through means unknown so that he was also evil on the outside. Kalte enjoys nothing other than claiming victory on his enemies, but his way to pass the time is to demolish things of all sorts. He no longer fights for one side's victory as he used to, or one side's attempt to control the world; he fights only for himself, killing all things that cross his way. Kalte thinks both sides of life, good and evil, are virtually the same, and therefore have no business in fighting other than for the joy of it. He has no intention of using modified Pokemon, prefering to use ones he has worked into shape himself.

Kalte's ultimate goal is to cause End, a virus in his "blood" that will grow to the point of mass destruction, and to prevent the war from ever ending so that all of the horrible obinations known as the human race can be destroyed once and for all (along with watching the meaningless bloodshed of nations and sides). However, his means of creating End are simply not by having it build up over the ages; it will require him to release it through the method of rage and war. Although he is unsure of what End will do to himself, all he wants is for the world to be corrupted. . .forever.

History
Despite being called the "Lord of RACE" when Model 000001 was first made, the SSC class has since fallen to a path of darkness, as seen with the sole survivor Kalte, or 000006. The SSC's fall into darkness mainly consisted of failure and tragedy. In an attempt to "cure" what had happened with the first three SSCs made, the scientists on Team Synth, responsible for creating Kalte, made both minor and major adjustments to the SSC model and created three more of the kind, modified and whatnot. And thus, Kaine 000004, Esser 000005, and Kalte 000006 were created, which, despite not being known by Team Synth, were the final ones to ever be made. Kaine was kept in a growth capsule to enhance all of his fighting skills, while Esser and Kalte were simply "raised." They all looked slightly different, their armor and helmet design and color varying. Another difference was that Kaine and Esser both had wings, but were torn off later because they did not work properly. After two short months, the three SSC models were completed.

The SSC models turned on their creators after being alive for a short while. After that, Kalte went crazy and killed them, too. Now he is the sole survivoring SSC model, seeming not to care. Despite being released from his chamber five years ago, Kalte has failed to realize that life is not only about bloodshed; it is highly doubted he ever will.

Pokémon
[Sutzer - Gengar - Male]
[Klagenia - Mismagius - Female]
[Nachtis - Gardevoir - Male]

Other
Despite not seeing a Pokemon for the first time when he was 25, Kalte became a master at utilizing them in an extremely short amount of time.

----
Shoot, I hope sign-ups are still open. o.0 I spent like a week on this guy.
digitaldevil1056 (3:15:46 PM): I think Froxy is high
digitaldevil1056 (3:15:48 PM): :/