Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Calling to Paradise ~A Wolf's Rain RP~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comexback View Post
Good. I was going to make a male anyway. x3 *dances* Slightly based off of my tall friend. Friend... xD

And I'm gonna listen to that song...sometime. >>

EDIT: By the way, did you see what Deoxys Trainer did? *pokes fanfic board with wide smile* Reflections lives on, kinda. ^^ He's probably PMed you, but...
^^ Yeah, I might chuck in a male wolfie as well so we can keep numbers even, but I'll decide when everyone has submitted their bios.

And the song is awesomeness. It makes me happy lol.

Heh, DT did a good job on that. I simply can't wait to read more of it. Like I said, it makes me want to continue the RP >>. I loved that RP lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-02-2007, 03:45 AM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Comexback

Zomg, so short! *shot* I'll edit the personality a bit more and throw the history in there tomorrow, I swear. >> And wow, for once I didn't make a simply badass character. xD

Nakkura's standing in shock. He's like, "Kaze can make a really good guy?" I think he's just jealous of Tero... x3

------

Name – Antero (or just Tero)

Age – 2 years, appears 16 in human disguise

Gender – Male

Appearance – Antero is very tall, standing many good inches above the average height for his species. He has thin legs and long, coarse fur. His muzzle is narrow and his face handsome. His ears are fairly large in comparison to others. His body is mostly colored tawny, with darker brown streaks through his fur and some creamy-white around his jaws. He is tinged with a grey hue throughout his fur. His eyes are sparkling bluish green.

In his human disguise, Tero is still tall and pretty thin. He’s built like any athletic runner. His hair is fairly curly, a dark brown, just long enough to cover the tops of his ears and the upper half of his neck. He wears simple clothing to blend in, but there’s one thing that he isn’t seen without. It’s a man’s necklace, tight around his neck, a bunch of long black stones with silver that resembles shark’s teeth between the stones.

Personality – Antero is a very friendly wolf. If he sees someone alone, he’ll always be glad to walk up to them and start a conversation. Fairly outgoing, he can come across as kind of strong and tends to feel bad frightening others away with his eagerness to speak. He has a good heart and sticks with weaker wolves, trying to help them out if they’re unable to hunt or fend for themselves.

Always energetic, Tero will often try to goad others into a play-fight or a run. Although he’s reached maturity, he has the attitude of a pup. Sometimes, he can just be irritating, ready to jabber and make jokes. He is also a real ladies’ man, even if he often jokes around with the females. His flirtatious attitude is often ignored by other she-wolves, but what he really wants is a girl that laughs back at him.

Like everyone else, Antero has a darker, more somber side. He knows when to calm down and listen. Ready to take on other’s problems, he will always lend a shoulder to lean on. He tries his best to hide his own pain, but sometimes simply breaks down. Anger is another thing that comes to him, and when he attacks he is scary. The normally happy wolf will suddenly lunge for your throat, fighting on impulse. He usually dives in with a few sharp bites, trying to overwhelm the opponent due to his thin frame, which is easy to knock over. He bears a grudge for a long time; it’s almost impossible for him to forgive someone for their actions.

Tero doesn’t tell the others seeking it, but he’s a bit skeptical about Paradise… He’s suffered too many losses before to believe in it now. He will still follow any of his friends who seek it, thinking in the back of his mind that they will be very disappointed.

History – On the dark night of a new moon, two wolves were locked up when they were found roaming in the dark side of a village’s streets. Niklas and Lyyti were friends, living in a pack of about six members together. They’d caught the whiff of a floral scent and had followed it, wandering into the streets. Disoriented by the aroma, Niklas broke out into a run, helplessly happy. A feeling had bloomed in his chest that he was supposed to chase after this flower. However, a gunshot rang out, and the wolf fell.

Lyyti tried her best to fend off the humans, but soon a bar was brought down on the back of her head. The men surrounding both creatures locked them up in cages. Soon, the pair became objects of interest for the town; people came from all around to see the brown wolves attacking the cage sides and trying to escape, the scent of the flower fresh in their minds. When the trail drifted away, both wolves lost all hope of escape.

Lyyti suddenly swathed herself in an illusion, a skill she had recalled but never used. She appeared a teenage girl, hair unkempt and face slightly sunken and gaunt. Niklas fashioned himself a disguise, and once the humans returned they let both teens out, bewildered. They pursued the wolves, calling them demons, but during this time both fled into the wilderness again.

Running back to the pack, the two wolves were dismayed to find that their families had been slaughtered. Niklas heard of Paradise in this time and stressed that they needed to find it, that they had to escape the deaths around them. The female, whom he had fallen in love with by this time, proclaimed that she didn’t believe in Paradise and left him.

In reality, Lyyti was pregnant, not wanting to risk wandering human areas. She bore a young male with the same brown-splashed grey fur as both of his parents. She looked out across the expanse of thin woods and grassland, whispering his name, Antero. It was often shortened to simply Tero. She soon realized, once her cub was weaned, that she would be unable to feed him and herself. A wolf that hunts and sings alone is hardly a wolf at all.

Returning to Niklas, Lyyti begged him to allow Tero to join their small group (he had met up with a few other wolves seeking Paradise, as well), and Niklas agreed. His mate left again, her new solitary nature drawing her away. He never saw her again, but rumor had it that she was seeking the scent of the Lunar Flower, too. Niklas had to raise his son alone, but Antero was free of most of the grief his father felt for his other parent.

Tero often played with the others of the pack, always energetic and happy. It was only when, at about the age of seven months, that he began doubting Paradise. A couple of his friends, Jani and Riika, were led into a field of wildflowers and dared him to come along. “We’ve found the Lunar Flower’s scent,” they’d cried. Although Antero was skeptical, he’d never caught a whiff of the sign that’d lead them to Paradise, and didn’t know if he was just overlooking the feeling. In reality, both other pups just wanted to escape from the wolf pack for a while.

A thunderstorm struck as the trio discovered a cavern. They were going to shelter in it, and Riika even went as far as exclaiming that it was the tunnel to Paradise, only to tease Tero. However, when a lightning-bolt set the whole meadow ablaze, they had to hurry to shelter. The second Jani entered the den, he yelped in agony. A bear lumbered out, roaring, and slew Riika in a single slash, as well.

Antero found himself faced with two choices: face the fire or the bear. He managed to dodge around the great grizzly, but when a blow half caught him on the cheek, he had to retreat. He weaved through the fire, which scorched most of his tail fur, and landed in a heap outside of the clearing where the pack stayed. Distraught, he tried to relate what had happened. “It wasn’t Paradise,” he repeated over and over. “It wasn’t, it wasn’t.”

Antero had reached his second summer, at a year and a half, when he grew old enough to really fight. He witnessed his first battle when their group crossed into another pack’s territory, even if they were just passing through. He was terrified to find, after a victory he’d played a part in, that his father had been murdered, windpipe ripped from throat. He grieved for a long time, but recovered just soon enough to wake up to yet another bear slaughtering the wolves.

Assisting the others, they drove the beast away, but Tero left the pack. He became a loner, wandering away from the deaths surrounding him. He soon regained his normal happy attitude, ready to help others, and would often meet up with a few other wolves. Just recently he’s cast a human disguise for himself and spends a lot of the time in cities, unaware that he’s been through the village where his parents had been held captive…

Breed of Wolf – Cascade Mountains Wolf - Canis lupus fuscus - a Grey Wolf species, once known as the "brown wolf" because of its cinnamon or buffy color. It is a medium sized animal, weighing about 80 to 90 pounds. It is not known if any of these animals still survive.

Strength – Antero is built mostly for his speed; he can outrun almost any other wolf even if he isn’t as physically strong as most of them. Although he has good stamina when running, his frame can’t take very many hits. He is also a decent tracker and will associate with humans more than most other lupines do, giving him some knowledge of their customs.

Additional Info –

-----

EDIT: I fiiiiniiiished! xD Sorry for the size of the history in comparison to the personality and appearance. xX; Anyway, I can't wait for the RP to start. =3 *dancesdances*

Last edited by Comexback; 09-02-2007 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:51 AM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

ok i added a bit more info on the history ^_^

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 09-02-2007, 06:17 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

o_o

This reminded me of the time I was a Wolf Rain addict.

I am pleading, begging and asking you: RESERVE. ME. A. SPOT. I'll get my SU done ASAP!

If you don't... then...

*pulls out a... a... a cookie!*

Then you wont get this deliciously pwnsome cookie! =O

Also, I'll get to downloading that song you mentioned soon. After Pride - High and Mighty Color finishes, of course. >=3 HaMC pwns. Period.

EDIT:

--Name--
Firushi
--Age--
2, appears 13 in her human form.
--Gender--
Female
--Appearance--
Human Wolf
--Personality--
Firushi is a very kind, very friendly girl... err... wolf that would easily make friends with anyone. She will always help when she sees someone in need of help, even if they're an enemy. This has, of course, led her into trouble in the past. She dislikes fighting, and would much rather just stay out of as many fights as she can. However, when her friends are in need of help, she wont hesitate to jump in to help. Her loyalty is extremely outmatched, hence she'll never even think of betraying a comrade. She rarely shows any kind of anger, as her happy smile never seems to leave her face. To people she cares for deeply, she'd do anything to keep safe, even at the cost of her very life. Also, one last bit of advice: never touch her ears, if you want to keep your hand intact. This is the only thing that seems to make her mad.
--History--
Firushi was born to a rather small pack of about only seven members, not counting the young ones. She was born with a brother and three sisters. Not surprisingly, she was raised with tales of Paradice and such. For the first few months, all the stories she and her siblings heard were of brave wolves who ventured into Paradice, the mystical Lunar Flower, and such. After she finally turned one, she grew impatient, wanting to go out on her own for once. After a lot of pleading, she was finally allowed, and she set off. Sadly, she drifted off too far from the pack and lost her way. After hours and hours of searching for the pack were to no avail, she remembered the tales she was told. Those brave wolves who risked their lives to find Paradice, and the beutiful Lunar Flower. She then decided: She would look for the Lunar Flower, and Paradice, yet, she knew this wouldn't be easy. At least, not alone. She began to search for partners to form a pack with. Wolves who had the same intention as her. To this day, she has had no luck. But, she always keeps a smile on her face, and wont plan on giving up any time soon.
--Breed of Wolf--
Arctic Wolf
--Strength--
She's great for stealth, as she barely makes any kind of sound when she's walking and such. Sadly, her white fur has led her to being found out sometimes, but this is rarely. She is at home in any kind of snow covered area, however.
--Additional Info--
She is extremely claustrophobic.

Now, off to get the song. =D

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 09-02-2007 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:42 AM
EonMythos Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to EonMythos

Kay kay, I now have a wolfie! ^_^ And a new favorite font/color combo. XD

Name: Tanis (comes from a Cree word for Daughter)
Age: About two and a half/appears to be fifteen when disguised

Appearance: Wolf Form Human Form

Personality: Tanis is a very strange creature, and is prone to mood swings that can be dangerous to those who haven’t figured her out. She cannot be swayed from her beliefs, no matter what anyone says, and it is that headstrong nature that has lead her to many confrontations with others. She has a sharp tongue, and fierce temper that tends to run away from her at times. It does lead her to regret of her actions, and she will apologize if they deserve it.

Despite her temper and seemingly endless energy, she is a very caring individual, and she has been known to baby the children she’s come across. She’s extremely watchful of the innocent, something she attributes to her wolf nature of protecting the pups were she in a normal pack. The tribe she lived with, however, had taken up any place in her heart she might have used for her pack, and she viewed them as such. She was not at all shy when it came to showing her affection of them; growling at people who to the village when they look shady, yipping happily at the children and letting them pet and pull at her fur, rubbing up against the legs of the older members and licking their hands. She was almost tame in a sense, though she always hunted for her own food.

In a fight she would be a hard opponent, being slim and very agile. She’s prone to dancing around her foes and weaving around them to give little bites and nips that will later do them in, which earned her the nickname ‘Wind Dancer’ from the village. She’s extremely graceful, whether running or fighting or just playing around, and she has a strange sense of honor compared to some. She has been known to harbor her promises until they are finished, no matter how long they take. But, while she keeps up being her normal self on the outside, she isn’t all that strong on the inside, and she has trouble getting used to accepting help from others, or pity, or anything. She doesn’t want to burden others, and she doesn’t want the hurt them or herself in the future, so she doesn’t try to encourage them in anyway. She doesn’t mind them; she just doesn’t help them become closer to her.

On the matters of Paradise, however, she is more than a little lost. Her memories of the past are bad, and while she hates thinking of how the world might go back to that state, she’s more than a little unsure of what to do. Should she try finding Paradise? Or live out her life as long as she can and as happy as she can without worrying? It plagues her a lot at night when she can’t sleep, and while she has consulted the stars many times she has yet to find an answer to what she should do. So for now, she is content to sit and wait for a sign of her future, though a tiny part of her really wishes it would come sooner.

History: Tanis was born to a very small pack of wolves that lived in a very nice flat lands area, with only one major competition; the small human tribe that shared the lands. They never had problems while she was a pup, and it wasn’t until she was eight months old that the first drastic change in her life happened. While out practicing her hunting skills with her two siblings and her mother, they came across the herd of cattle that belonged to a passing pair of humans, but not knowing this they attacked and killed two of the younger bulls. This angered the humans who watched them, and they attacked back thinking the wolves would try and kill them next. Tanis was the only one spared in the event, as her mother had grabbed her first and shoved her into a nearby log before she returned to defend and avenge her other two pups.

Once the battle was over, and the two men who watched the cattle were nursing their wounds, was when Tanis finally wiggled her way from the log, and so shocked by the sight of her mother and brothers dead she was unable to run back to her pack. Though she did run, only when the least injured man chased after her with a gun, she had no idea where she was running and easily got lost. When she practically barreled into another human she couldn’t help the squeaky yelp that tore from her throat, and looking with scared muddy brown eyes she pleaded this new person to help her. The woman, one of the natives of the flat land, easily picked up her fear, and reached down to gently scoop the pup up in her arms, cuddling her and soothing her with a deep voice that promised she’d be safe. When the man caught up finally the two were gone, back towards the village of the woman and Tanis’ new life.

The little wolf was quickly trained as a working member of the tribe; she learned to hunt, herd, and was used as a companion to those who went out on scout duty. She picked up being a messenger as well, between the hunters who were away and the village. It was a rather easy and peaceful life, and after a few months of proving her loyalty she got along well with everyone in the village, though her closest relationship was with Anaya, the woman who saved her. She only once regretted not returning to her pack, but she felt indebted to the woman who saved her, and wanted to do anything she could to help out. She grew to love the tribe, and that love bred a loyalty to them deep enough she’d die for them.

And this loyalty was pushed not two months ago, when her former pack attacked the village. Tanis, thoroughly freaked out by how viciously they attacked their former allies, was frozen in fear while they fought, until the first deaths. Anaya, rushing to protect the children, pulled a small blade from a nearby table and rushed the largest of the wolves. They both went down, Anaya plunging the blade into the large brown wolf’s chest, and the wolf latching onto the woman’s throat. The fighting stopped for a second, wolf and human alike staring at the two in shock and loss, when an unearthly howl split the still air. It was pained, so horribly pained, and filled with all the sorrow Tanis was feeling at the moment. She let it linger in the air, loud and daunting, before turning and fleeing the whole village, running as far as she could run until she no longer knew where she was.

That fight broke her, in a way, and it was from that day forward that she became what wolves would call a ‘Loner’. She didn’t want to make new friends, new family. She didn’t want the feel the pang of sadness and guilt that plagued her when she couldn’t save them. So she just didn’t let anyone in, so that they didn’t hurt her and she didn’t hurt them. It didn’t affect her like most would think-she was still the same happy and watchful wolf on the outside-but on the inside, where no one could see her troubles and pain. She may accept them physically, but it was always hard to accept them emotionally.

Breed of Wolf: Eastern Timber Wolf (Canis Lupus Lycaon; a subspecies of the Gray Wolf native to North America)

Strength: Tanis is a very swift wolf, so her strength lies mostly in tracking and hunting of small animals. She can outrun most of the wolves and dogs she has encountered, and has even out run a few members of the feline family.

Additional Info: She’s more on the small side for her species, coming in at 25 inches tall at the shoulder, 62.5 inches in length from nose to the tip of her tail, and weighs a solid 65lbs. Timber Wolves are actually one of the larger subspecies of Gray Wolves.

VPP URPG
Ryn the Flygon: Complete at 872

Banner is mine! >:3
Old 09-02-2007, 02:49 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

I dont excactly understand it cause I've never even heard of the anime, but it looks good, so I'll sign up.

Name- Dakoro
Age-1 year - appears 12 as a human.
Gender- male
Appearance- As a Wolf: He has medium sized legs, is a little above average when it comes to size, he has grayish white paws, with a patch of white on his stomach. His ears are cut, but were short as it was. His tail is kinda fluffy.

As a Human:African-American, He wears quite a large Afro, a blue headband with a yellow circle in the middle, A blue and black jacket with a blue shirt with one yellow V-shaped stripe in the middle, dark blue baggy jeans. He has brown eyes, and two matching blue and yellow wristbands he wears on each hand. He wears blue and black tennis shoes.

Personality-He's a nice guy and goofs around alot, but gets serious when he has to. He's good at making friends, but can really get on your nerves sometimes. When someones down, he always asks whats wrong and he'll always be there for you.
Since he's still a pup, the elders dont let them go hunting with them, but he sneaks out anyway and practices on rabbits and deer, if he can catch them, that is.... He often gets in trouble with almost everybody, though not as much with his friends, he still gets yelled at. He pulls pranks every now and then.

History- His mother died a few months after givng birth to they're litter, she had died in combat alone against a moose. So they live with they're grandmother who is retied from hunting while her mate still goes out. Dakoro being the oldest(he came out first), his siblings look up to him, and he has to take care of them when they're grandmother isnt there to do it. But lately, she's been doing fine, and they're grandfather is home more, giving Dakoro more time to go out and explore. He heard about Paradise, but doesnt fully understand what it's supposed to do, so he's trying to figure it out, but nobody seems to fully explain it to him.
Though, he doesnt fully understand it, he learned that the Lunar Flower is maybe supposed to help them find this Paradise, and that it loves wolves, all shapes, sizes, ages, and breeds. He accidentally wandered into human territory once, and got caught, though it was only a wolf in disguise. He gave him a disguise and now he's roaming the human and wolf worlds, seeking answers.

Breed of Wolf- Timber Wolf mix
Strength- speed and hunting

Additional Info- He's a mix cause during travels, his mom bred with an Arctic Wolf(his father), thus giving him his slightly heavy coat, the white, and his fluffy tail.

I hope its good. Lemme know if there is anything else I need to add, as I dont know of the whole thing cause I never watched (or heard) of the anime.

Last edited by dottio716; 09-02-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Charmander96 Offline
Master Trainer

My favorite animal are wolves can u reserve me please?
Old 09-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

@ Kaze: Oooh, nice profile ^^. Yay, a non badass char! XD Poor Nakkie prolly feels left out. You ish Accepted.

@ DLF101: Thankee, that's better. You're still Accepted lol.

@ Gaby: ^^ Yay, I like your bio. Heh, she doesn't like her ears touched. You're Accepted.

@ Kitty-chan: Nice long profile, just like Kaze lol. Is there any doubt that you're Accepted?

@ Dottio: Nice, a little short but all right. I'll Accept you.

@ Charmander: Eh, well...I'll put you under Pending for now, because we have a lot of chars already. We also need a Lunar Flower, whom I guess I'll play. I'll get the RP started soon. Just so everyone knows, we're all starting out in/around a random city. Yayz lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-04-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:09 PM
EonMythos Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to EonMythos

Hehe, I got a bit carried away with it. I started writting it, and everything pretty much flowed from there. Only stopped so I could rest, come back the next day to look it over and tweak until I liked the character, and then post it all up here. ^_^

I like her though, she seems like the most complex character I've come up with yet. *pats Tanis' head* Plus, when I saw the sketch of the wolf I was really inspired to write a good character to go along with her. Like her name too, but I can't remember where I found it. DX

Ooo, yay! Sounds like a really good idea, and a perfect way to start out the roleplay. *salutes Tyra* I have a feeling this RP will be very lovely, and I can't wait for it to begin/am going to start writing my first right now. ^_^

VPP URPG
Ryn the Flygon: Complete at 872

Banner is mine! >:3
Old 09-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Default Re: Calling to Paradise ~A Wolf's Rain RP~ [SU's CLOSED]

Yay, I guess I must as well start it now, seeing as I have nothing else to do at the moment.

Also, SING-UPS ARE CLOSED! I still have a few people need to submit their applications, and they don't have to worry about it. Yay.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Default Re: Calling to Paradise ~A Wolf's Rain RP~ [SU's Closed]

Ah, well, here's the Lunar Flower's profile real quick lol:

Name: Rei

Appearance:

Personality: Rei is normally quiet, but very loving. She adores all of nature, but is most affectionate towards flowers and wolves. She smiles a lot, being the gentle, kind soul that she is. It's impossible to make her angry: unlike others, it's the one emotion she can't feel. When she'd normally be angry, she instead feels a deep, endless sadness that she can't explain.

Since being captured by the strange Noble known only as One, Rei has been feeling a pull, and knows it's wolves she's sensing. Her joy at waking to their presence has been squashed a bit, since One won't let her go off too much on her own. However, she doesn't mind him being so possessive and protective. She can sense that he wants something from her, but doesn't know what. This makes her feel doubtful about her true purpose sometimes, but she never lets it show.

History: Rei was created, as all the Flower People were, by the Nobles. As it was with Cheza and her kin before, Rei was the only "perfect" Flower Person and thus was the only one who survived. When she woke, it was to an abandoned factory. She managed to free herself from her containment pod and went searching for wolves, that being the only thing driving her. Unfortunately, while seeking wolves, she was captured by one of the Nobles who helped make her. The Noble hadn't thought any of the Flower People had survived, and was surprised when he'd picked up on Rei's readings.

It's unclear why the Noble wants Rei. However, he isn't cruel or anything, at least not around her or others. He often lets her do as she pleases, as long as she doesn't stray too far. It almost seems as if he's using her to lure someone, or thing, to him...

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-05-2007 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Heh...good thing I've got a reservation, huh Tyra?

-Name: Keiji or Noraji

-Age: 1 1/2, appears 14 in human guise as Keiji, while Noraji's guise looks 16.

-Appearance: Human (Keiji) Human (Noraji) Wolf (both)

-Personality: He's an odd one, and not just because he acts odd; he has two seperate personalities.

In his first personality, he is Keiji, an energetic young pup, innocent to the world. Keiji will talk to just about anyone enthusiastically, and enjoys being the center of attention. Hardly anything gets him down, and when something does, he'll just find another way to cheer himself up immediately; for instance, if he feels depressed, he'll usually find delight in the nearest bird and just stare at it. He cares for others, even those he doesn't know, and protects and stays by them.

Even in battle, Keiji is still a happy one. He likes to play around, and has fun during a fight even when it's something that others would see as a ife-or-death battle. He likes to exert himself and do "gymnastics" as he calls it. When he is hurt, he taunts the enemy by calling them a "bad boy/girl" and waves his finger, saying "no-no-no" often. When he wins a fight, he'll jump for joy and cheer, like it was some big accomplishment. Don't get him wrong, though; despite his calm, happy demeanor and joking attitude during a fight, he isn't one to back down, nor is he a weakling. He's as strong as some more adult wolves out there.

Keiji likes to compliment people around him that he likes...a lot. Despite how creepy this might sound to some, he just likes perking up everyone's spirits and having them feel good about themselves. He never likes to sit around, because of his enormous stores of energy. As long as he's moving or active, he's happy, and therefore does not like staying in one place or town for very long.

As for when he is Noraji, it's kind of a drastic change. He is more serious and withdrawn, liking very much not to talk unless either spoken to first or the need calls for it. He doesn't show much emotion, just keeping a somber, expressionless face. Nothing seems to affect him much. Often, he'll just look into the sky, as if looking into the future, or seeing something that just isn't really there. As nothing seems to affect him, he never gets angry at anyone or anything, so taunts accordingly have no affect against this guy.

In a fight, it's harder for Noraji to give up than Keiji. He will fight even past his own limits, never showing frustration, eagerness, nor fatigue. It even takes a long time for him to sweat from exhaustion, so you know he's at his limits when he does. He is a fierce fighter, and because he never shifts emotions, he looks as though he may be just toying with the opponent. Sometimes, he even does.

Noraji is a wanderer, moving from one place to the next with no destination in mind. He doesn't care for compliments or concerns about him or others around him. He does have a caring and protective nature though, mostly as a result of failing to protect his family from destruction and getting Keiji and himself into the predicament they are in today.

Oh, and one other thing: Keiji and Noraji are brothers.

-History: Koraji is the oldest pup from the first litter of the mate of his former pack's Alpha Wolf, a larger-than-normal black wolf. He was strong and had great leadership skills, hence his title. For a while, things went smoothly for the wandering pack. Soon, another litter was birthed for Koraji's mother and father; Keiji was one of them. However, not even three days after Keiji's birth, things went horribly wrong for the brothers.

Cruel Nobles found the pack of wolves and began abducting them or killing the resisting ones. The Alpha Wolf was one of those who would not go willingly and was subsequently dealt with. Only four wolves made it out of the ordeal alive: baby Keiji, Noraji, their mother, and one of their remaining sisters. These four were captured and taken to a lab in some obscure human city.

Horrible tests were then conducted on them, especially the mother wolf. The little female wolf they got was killed three days afterwords in a horrible test accident, which also killed two humans and injured another. The same test was conducted on the mother wolf soon after, and she was so horribly disfigured and in such physical and mental pain that she took her own life; she would've stayed alive if she'd realized that two of her pups were still alive.

This same test that killed their kin was then conducted on Keiji and Noraji, with stunning success; as a result of the test, Keiji was given enormous amounts of energy stores that seemed endless, while Noraji could push himself to the point of death without any consequences, and quite possibly beyond what anyone or anything else could possibly do.

Then another got some crazy idea and tried a new series of tests simultaneously on the brothers, who'd become very close during this captivity. The test didn't go as planned, and had one amazing affect on the two: they had fused into a single being. They were literally a wolf with two brains. It took a while for them to get used to this new existence, but they did so without difficulty for long. During that time, the Nobles had been found out by the human police force, arrested, and, later, executed for horrible cruelty to animals. Keiji/Noraji was released into the wild, and left alone by the kinder humans.

They became a loner, going alone. This upset Keiji...but only for a minute. After seeing the clouds in the sky and cheering up, they began searching for the place that most wolves seemed to know about instinctivelly: Paradise. They covered much distance, especially as one since they didn't have to wait up for one another. The scent of the Lunar Flower would lead them there, but they had to find her, first.

-Breed of Wolf: Black (that is a species, right?)

-Strength: Keiji-Such massive ammounts of energy that it's impossible to beat him in an endurance comtest of sorts. He will outrun, out climb, and outmatch all who try. This incredible store of energy doesn't exactly mean that he is faster or stronger, though.

Noraji-Possibly more endurance than any other creature alive, he can push his limits past what is physically possible for a living creature.

Both-When one is knocked out or falls asleep, the other one will come forth.

-Additional Info: Keiji/Noraji never really sleeps; while one is asleep, the other is awake, so the being they are never sleeps. This impedes their communication with each other, as they can only communicate with one another when they are both asleep. It's been a long time since that last happened, and the only other times was when they both got knocked out.

P.S. I know that's a small pic for Keiji, but it's perfect for him ^^.

Last edited by Shen; 09-09-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Ooohhh, nice nice DT! Me likey muchness! You is definitely Accepted!

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
Ooohhh, nice nice DT! Me likey muchness! You is definitely Accepted!
Thanks ^^! I liked how he turned out, and I made him up on the spot, really!

Okay, I'll go see if I can post now. *thinks about how hyper Keiji's gona be and shudders in excitement*