Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Calling to Paradise ~A Wolf's Rain RP~

XD It's fine, you can have Blue. I liked her too: if the wolves had...ah, never mind. Not going to list spoilers! But Hige and Blue woulda made a cute couple.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 08-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Comexback

Yesh, I love wolves. ^^

I haven't seen the anime and only read the first volume of the manga, so I know little to nothing except for the first characters and the main idea of all of it. I have no idea what happens after they start their journey, so meh. >>;

I really would like to, but I don't know if I'm going to join this yet. I have a hard enough time with school, homework, band, and trying to post in several RPs. Seeing as there are many different time zones here, in the God-knows-how-may-hours I'll be gone, the RP could have added a whole other page with my character just standing there. >> And I wouldn't want to annoy everybody with telling them to slow down when it isn't my RP anyway.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:58 PM
EonMythos Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to EonMythos

Gah, Tyra! I totally love you right now. *glomps* I've been looking for a good wolf RP forever and now I have one!~ *squeals* Plus, Wolf's Rain is a lovely anime, and I absolutely hated most of the last episode. It was so painful to watch. T-T

Okay, save me a spot please! I'll get my bio up within the next couple of days, kay? Ja ne!~ *salutes and poofs away*

VPP URPG
Ryn the Flygon: Complete at 872

Banner is mine! >:3
Old 08-31-2007, 12:08 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

I hope you don't mind I felt I had to change her history a little bit since I didn't want to be stuck with Quent as a NPC, though the family she belonged to could easily be Quent's and if anyone ends up playing him, he could again loose his family and either be searching for her or once again hunting wolves... either way it could still work.

Edit: Wow first finished sign up. That's an oddity for me. Anyway, CxB, you're not the only one doing more stuff this fall IRL, I don't think speed of this RP will be a problem.

Name – Blue
Age – 3 (appears to be 17 in human form)
Gender – Female
Appearance
Wolf: In her natural form she is a black furred wolf-dog with blue eyes.

Human: In her human form she has fairly tanned skin, short tomboyish black hair, and blue eyes. For clothes she imagines a black tank top, a black skirt, and a black leather overcoat with a red scarf.

Personality – Blue is a very sweet tempered wolf-dog who is very loyal and compassionate. Her half-blood heritage makes her a little shy around most wolves.(not that she's met any yet) Also, she has a love for humans that most full blood wolves cannot understand, because they have never been accepted by humans. If those that she loves and is loyal to are ever threatened, whoever did the threatening will have to reckon with her claws and fangs. In battle she can be a fierce foe and will not give up, especially not when protecting someone she loves.
History – In her new life, Blue was born to a German Shepard she-dog who had mated with a male wolf. Humans excused her wolfish appearance attributing it to her German Shepard heritage. So, she got adopted once again by a human family and has acted as a loyal dog to the humans who adopted her for all of her life. But, something happened not long ago that has changed her life, made her a stray.

She was out with the family on a walk, but she smelled something, flowers that she had never smelled before. They smelled wonderful and she felt that no matter the cost, she absolutely had to find them. As she was being walked by the child of the family it was not hard to wrest her leash from his hands and so she chased after the smell, her leash dragging behind. Blue followed the smell for three blocks, but she lost the trail in the market square where other smells interfered with the smell of the flowers.

Blue didn’t know it, but what she had smelled was Lunar Flowers. Her wolf blood had been awakened by the smell and she found that she knew she was part wolf. She didn’t know how she knew, she just knew. Because of the new knowledge Blue felt like a totally different creature, and she wasn’t sure where she belonged. It didn't take long for her to become afraid that like her, the humans she had known and loved all her life would also realize what she was and that they would fear her and throw her out. Blue didn't want to face that.

Since that night, she has been wandering the streets of the city with a newly created human illusion hiding what she really is. Blue is searching for her identity, searching for the scent that revealed her wolf heritage, wondering what else she can do, too confused and afraid to return to her humans, though she longs to do so.
Breed of Wolf – Wolf-Dog (Half German Shepard I’ve decided)
Strength – Blue has never hunted for her own food, but she is very strong and physically fit as her humans took good care of her. She is also rather perceptive of human moods since she’s lived with them all her life.
Additional Info
1) Blue has been reduced to stealing her food from the humans in her normal form, so that she can remain anonymous instead of being labeled a thief. She does not enjoy angering the humans she steals from, nor does she like that she has to steal to live, but she’d rather live with her shame than die of starvation.
2) Blue chewed through her leash one night after almost being caught by a man because of it. What is left of it still hangs from her collar. Though she partially wishes that she could take the collar off and be her own creature, she also partially still clings to the identity that it represents, and so has torn feelings about it.

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 08-31-2007 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Legendary Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Legendary Wolf

Name- Neki
Age-4 years old appears 18 in human form
Gender-Male
Appearance- Wolf Human Form
Personality- Neki is a nice wolf who has traveled far. Neki dislikes being smelled but doesn't do anything when it is necessary. Neki has many friends he has fought along side for awhile. Neki has travels far to meet various people and make them feel good. Its how he rolls. Neki is a nice wolf as mentioned before but doesn't like people messing up his plans at all. That annoys very much and dislikes it even more. Neki has also been in a lot of battles so he has a few extra wounds from various battles he has fought in. Neki dislikes when people touch his things. It makes him angry he will throw a fit or maybe go crazy, sometimes it could kill you if you annoyed him to death. Neki can be aggressive at some points in times so best to leave him alone whenever he wants to get something done that he thinks needs to be done.

When it comes to someone dieing that was close to Neki he his upset. But it doesn't break him down. It happens to everyone although it is an unpleasant time Neki know's it is bound to happen so doesn't break up and die miserable. He does what he can to make the person who died die in honor instead of shame. That is why Neki is respected at such a young age.

History- Neki was born and raised in a faraway place from where he is know. Neki doesn't appreciate it much. He had never liked moving to much it always seemed to just carry on forever losing hope in one's soul. Neki was raised with his mother and father, two brothers and one sister. They were all the same age as him. Neki always tried to stand out to his parents but whatever he did his brothers did better, Neki's sister was his only true friend who enjoyed being with him as much as he did her. Neki loved his sister who's name is Rosy. Neki also loved his mother and father. He was never quite sure about his brothers though. They always played tricks on him always blamed everything on him. They would always get away with it. Neki's father was an excellent tracker who could track down any animal. Later that night that animal would be in the stomach's of the six pack family.

Neki's family sometimes went with other packs but most of the time they were alone. Neki and Rosy went everywhere together to explore new things and look at odd things. Rosy was particularly nosy and everyone noticed that. She always asked questions over the limit that everyone found annoying. Sometimes even Neki found it annoying.

As Neki got older he heard stories from his parents about un-usual and brave wolves. Some scared Neki others didn't but all were enjoyable. Neki found one particular story very interesting. It was about a place called paradise. It sounded wonderful. He knew from then on he would look for it even if it didn't exist. He also knew about the Lunar Flowers and how he must find them to open paradise for every wolf that was known to them. Neki knew it was going to be a tough job that required skill.

Breed of Wolf- Gray
Strength- Learning from his father. Neki is a very good tracker and tracks things easily. He also has a large appetite.
Additional Info- Nope.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:29 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Hey TT, I'm sorry, but I have to drop my reservation.

Being as we're getting a new dog within the next week (check my sig, she's the black one ^.^;;) and school starts on Tuesday, so I won't be able to do much. It's a great RP, but I really don't have enough time to do it. Sorry again.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:13 AM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

plz reserve me a spot i will make my su tommorow

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 08-31-2007, 02:20 AM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

Meh, reserve me a spot. =3

I have no idea when I'll be able to get my sign-up up or anything. xX It could be next week for all I know. But yeah... *pets Nakkura* I don't know if I'll use him for this RP. I'll attempt to find something. ^^
Old 08-31-2007, 05:23 PM
Tragar Offline
New Trainer

I've never really seen or heard of Wolf's Rain before, so I don't know the characters...I'll probably want to join this if I can, so yea....

So I can just make a unique profile, right? I'm rather new to the way you apply here on PE2k, so yea....I can post my Bio as soon as you say it's ok....
Old 08-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

@ Kitty: I'll most certainly reserve you a spot, dear lady ^^.

@ Tiana: Nice, very nice. You are Accepted.

@ DR: I like that name. Neki. Just rolls off the tongue. You, sir, are also Accepted.

@ Canis: Awww ;_;, well, I understand. Maybe next time! *Salutes.* Jave fun with your new dog!

@ DLF101: I'll reserve you a spot.

@ Kaze: I'll reserve you a spot as well. Don't worry about when you can get the bio up, just do it when ya get a chance ^^.

@ Tragar: You can most certainly have a unique character. I'll go ahead and reserve you a spot.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 08-31-2007 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:59 PM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name-Ellena Rill

Age-6, appears 23 in her human disguise.

Gender-Female

Appearance- Wolf Form: Ellena is reddish with an orange marking on her back. Her eyes are a dazzling blue color, and her tail is well groomed.
Human Disguise: Ellena has a well managed tan, a red t-shirt, and blue pants. She has blue eyes, and red hair in a pony tail. Her shoes are white with gold laces.

Personality- Ellena is nice to any one she meets, even if they a ct differently towards her. She always likes making new friends, and she is extremely outgoing. She has a sense of humor, and laughs at most jokes she hears.

History- Ellena was born within a pack of Red wolves, but a disease killed them all, except for her. A pack of Gray wolves decided to raise her, for she was only a pup. She has lived her life with them ever since. In her life with the Gray Wolves, she was taught as a hunter. Her life, and all her skills revolve around Hunting. She is able to kill large prey, without any help from the other pack members. She was taught by the pack leader himself, and she now even surpasses that of his skills.

Breed of Wolf (Timber, Gray, Red, etc)- Red

Strength (What is your character good at? Think along the lines of Fighting, Stamina, Finding Food, etc)- She is a very talented hunter. She has killed full-grown bears without any help.

Additional Info- Most of the male's in her pack are attracted to her.

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 09-02-2007 at 05:21 AM.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

DLF101, it's not bad, but I'd like to see the History filled out a bit more. Also, I doubt any wolf, no matter how skilled they are at hunting, could bring down a full-grown bear by themselves. Eh, then again, in the anime Toboe brings down a huge freakling walrus, so I'll let it go ^^.

I'll go ahead and Accept you, just make sure you flesh out the History a bit more, okay?

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

TOBOE!

Anyway, I'm sifting through ideas for a bio. ^^; I'm making an original character seeing as I know, like, nothing about the anime or manga other than the main idea and whatever happens in the first volume of the manga...

Are there more female wolves now or male wolves?
Old 09-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comexback View Post
TOBOE!

Anyway, I'm sifting through ideas for a bio. ^^; I'm making an original character seeing as I know, like, nothing about the anime or manga other than the main idea and whatever happens in the first volume of the manga...

Are there more female wolves now or male wolves?
I loved Toboe. He's so cute and innocent and fluffy ^^.

Ah, anyways, at the moment there are three females and one male. So yeah, more girls than boys lol.

EDIT: ;_; I'm listening to "Heaven's Not Enough." You know, the song I suggested listening to while reading the story? God I love this song. It's not the same as the song in the anime (at least, not in the first ep where Kiba is first shot by Quent), but I still love it.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-01-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
I loved Toboe. He's so cute and innocent and fluffy ^^.

Ah, anyways, at the moment there are three females and one male. So yeah, more girls than boys lol.

EDIT: ;_; I'm listening to "Heaven's Not Enough." You know, the song I suggested listening to while reading the story? God I love this song. It's not the same as the song in the anime (at least, not in the first ep where Kiba is first shot by Quent), but I still love it.
Good. I was going to make a male anyway. x3 *dances* Slightly based off of my tall friend. Friend... xD

And I'm gonna listen to that song...sometime. >>

EDIT: By the way, did you see what Deoxys Trainer did? *pokes fanfic board with wide smile* Reflections lives on, kinda. ^^ He's probably PMed you, but...

Last edited by Comexback; 09-01-2007 at 08:51 PM.