Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 08-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Elemental_Blast Offline

Default Re: What Kind of Trainer Are You?

still deciding between the best two balck belt and male pshyic
Old 08-31-2007, 04:18 PM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Im in-gamer, but i like to compete too. I raise my pokemon, get far enough to the breedingcenter then practically linger on in that base of the game until i've raised pokemon i bred myself. I feel 'closer' to them and theyre so much more easy to strengthen.

Im a dragon trainer. I love them all. I also collect the Eeveelutions, but rerely use them because they simply dont cut it like the dragons do. For no reason at all do i use dragons for their power. I just love their look, and feel =P
Old 08-31-2007, 06:44 PM
-Sunny- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Sunny-

I love battles of any sort. Helps you raise and understand your Pokemon better if you do more than just cram then into a storage box. Also, it's fun. Fun is an excuse for anything. Anything. Including my lust for violence.

My Pokemon choices are a mix of what I like (appearance, abilities, symbolism) and ones that have battle potential. Where stats matter, I tend to stick with Pokemon high in special attack and speed (Like fire and electric types), because that's what I work best with and it fits nicely into my battle strategy of throwing caution to the winds and hitting hard and fast, aiming for weak points and using strategy and tricks only as needed.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:33 PM
shadowlink32 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Nella View Post
I'm not sure if there's a topic like this before... If there was, sorry...

So, what kind of trainer are you? In-game and in competitive/friend battles?

I'm both for in-game and competitive battling.

I choose the Pokemon I'm attracted to, rather than Pokemon with high stats, and then movesets/items for competitive use. I don't care if they're weak, because I will one day prove to the world that anything can happen.

I've never really used "strong" Pokemon, but it's hard for my friend, who does use strong Pokemon, to beat me.

I personally think it's annoying if people say I'll get beat up because of stats. They're just assuming it. They don't know it.
I agree with you completely. But sometimes I use strong pokemon that I like. I NEVER use ubers though. As for my WiFi sprite, I chose Male Psychic.
Friend Code: 4381 9417 2454

~If you want to show you've been on other forums and are used to them use capitals and proper grammar~ Put this in your signature if you agree with me. And please give me credit as well. xD
Old 08-31-2007, 10:21 PM
Hatchet Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Hatchet

I'm pretty much everything.