Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Tides of War- The Roleplay

I knew then he clearly wasn't of my blood kny, or he'd know what I was talking about. I almost laughed at his determination of trying to speak with me, as he found it far more difficault than I did. He was perserveering it wrong, rather a difficult task, instead of a simple form of communication.

"Well, you wouldn't be of a Mayjem blood if you didn't know what they were. I am a Mayjem, a being bound by the elementals and the elements themselves. Irs hard to explain without getting many items of the subject confused." I explained. "And I do have other forms than that of the Dragon of Darkness. I am bound by the elements of Water, Lightning, Air, Darkness, which is as you see me now, and Light."

Once he got used to speaking in the subconcious realm of darkness, it'd be more comfortable. He was very wise not to enter my conciousness for he could accidentally go into the elementals mind and not my own. It would be extremely dangerous if he did.

"This form isn't always of chaos and entities of the dark, only what I absorb is in here. Otherwise it would be empty and without strength and I would most likely die, as the real darkness would if there were no horrid emotions in the world."

I wouldn't know if he would believe me or not, but I never lied or spoke dishonestly unless I really had to. In this case, I didn't as we were both unconcious and couldn't do anything to each other until we woke up. Though this person was wise and could see into the spirits of others as humans we no where near doing, taking their disabilities and seeing them as a cripple and forever being that way because of the way they see themselves, but some cannot help it, no matter how hard they try.

"Tell me, what is your name?" I asked.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

~Chiso~

Such darkness! I blinked in surprise and fell still, hesitant, as I felt a wash of blackness come over me. In the distance I heard a booming roar, the bellowing of some dread beast of the night. I shook my head a little, trying to clear the cobwebs the blast of darkness had placed over my mind. Then I turned my attention to the grass beneath me.

~Root Brothers, tell me, what is happening at the gorge ahead?~

~Wait wait!~ the tiny plants chimed back and the words were repeated by more blades as the message shot forward. ~Wait wait wait!~ So wait I did, hearing the roars and feeling the darkness rolling out. A few moments later there came a multitude of small voices as hundreds of blades of grass tried to explain what was happening. That was the problem with talking to this particular plant. They were seperate entities and thus acted as such. The din was distracting, so I cleared my throat and knelt down.

~Please Root Brothers, I cannot listen to all of you at once. You,~ I said, gently nudging a single blade with a finger, ~please tell me what you've learned.~

~Root Sister, a big big Dragon came to the gorge and started squishing the Lycans and humans!~ the grass blade squeaked as it trembled. ~Then it started firing lots of blobby dark stuff and then it jumped in the air and crushed more of the Lycans and humans and then-~

~That is enough little Root Brother,~ I said, smiling a little as I stood. I had no time to listen to ramblings. ~Is it clear why the Dragon initiated battle?~

~No no no!~ the grass around replied happily. ~Just started fighting!~ And then a sudden silence. I scowled, wondering what it was about. Then the grass started speaking again, and I had to single out another blade of grass to tell me what was happening.

~Root Sister, the Dragon was hurt and fled the gorge and most of the Lycans and humans followed there are only about ten left at the gorge that have stopped fighting for some reason but the Dragon left and-~ The grass was suddenly cut off as I heard a faint voice speaking upon the breeze.

"If anyone is the voice of the the wind that can help me, let them hear my plea for help, and have the clarity to see what is really inside my form of darkness."

Could that be the Dragon? It had to be. I wrapped my arms around myself for a moment, wondering what I should do. Should I return to the gorge and try to find the item, if it was really there? Or should I go to help this injured creature? My mind was made up in seconds. I had to go where my help was most needed. I didn't know why the Dragon had interferred with the fight between the humans and Lycans, but I could sense in that voice that the speaker wasn't of evil design.

I broke into a run, and within moments was by the gorge. The few remaining survivors were drifting away, apparently having lost their interest in the fight. The stench of blood and death was almost overwhelming, and I had to take several deep breaths to keep from gagging. Then I turned my attention, once again, to the grass.

~Root Brothers, tell me the path to the Dragon.~ The small plants instantly started bending towards the right, crying, ~This way this way!~ I ran forward, and soon I was no logner by the gorge but near a city. There was very little grass here, so I had to resort to asking weeds and other plants most people would consider pests. I learned that an odd man had come and taken the Dragon somewhere, and soon I was in a meadow. Before me were, indeed, a large Dragon and a man, lying on the ground. By the looks of it they were both unconscious, though I couldn't tell what was wrong with the man. There was blood-stench here as well, most likely coming from the wounded Dragon.

I stepped forward slowly, not wanting to cause any disturbance should one of these two wake and be startled by my presence. I had no desire to be attacked, nor did I want to have to fight anyone to defend myself. I walked around so I was in front of the Dragon, though a safe distance away, and pondered the best way to continue. Perhaps I should see to the man first? No, even from here I could tell he wasn't injured, at least not in any way I could see. I could ask for the plants to lend their services, use their roots to hold the two down in case they did wake up. But that would only cause more mischief. Upon waking to find themselves bound, the two would most certainly struggle, and that would end up wounding and killing dozens of innocent plants who were only trying to help. Not to mention it would make these two suspicious of me. No, I couldn't restrain them in any way. The only thing I could do was try to get through to them before approaching, and, as a last resort, go ahead and try to tend them even if they were still unconscious.

"Um, excuse me...?"

~Jerra~

Hah. Fool humans. Chasing after one sad little thief who wasn't even of their blood. Why didn't the beast just slay his pursuers and be done with it. Peh, he was most likely a pathetic pup who either couldn't control his transformations or was just plain weak.

I watched the commotion from a distance. The humans' dogs were so caught up in the thrill of hunting a Lycan that they were completely ignorant of my presence. Normally that would be fine with me, but tonight I was in the mood to stir up a bit of mayhem. I focused on the nearest dog and brought its relatively weak mind under my control. The dog's body stiffened, the relaxed. I grinned and flicked my wrist a little, and the dog let out a howl as it leapt upon its handler, fangs flashing as it snapped its jaws shut around the man's throat. The startled policeman screamed once before he died, and panic broke out within seconds as the dog jumped from the body. It licked its bloody lips and snarled at the nearest person, the fur on its back bristling. I realized, by this time, that the rest of the force had gone off in pursuit of the Lycan. All except the chief, of course. I curled my lips into a vicious grin and ordered the dog forward, at the man who thought he was so powerful and smart. Leaving it to its own devices after it did its last command, I pulled my focus from it and headed off in the direction of fading barks and growls.

For a while I followed the main body of the police force, until I came upon an alley that simply reeked of creatures that weren't human. There was an awful din issuing from the alley, and I poked my head around to see a large orange wolf and a winged, clawed young man engaged in battle with an ugly brute of a demon. I watched, vaguely interested, before realizing the wolf was the same Lycan the humans were after. I chucked softly, moving out of the alley and trotting after a small group of officers and dogs. Somehow they failed to hear the noise, but their dogs were glancing over at the alley not far away and whining faintly.

"Police!" I shouted, waving a hand as I moved towards them. The group looked at me, and the dogs startled growling and snarling. Their handlers looked startled by the animals' vicious behavoir towards me, but I ignored it. "There's something going on in that alley! You'd better go check it out: it sounds serious!"

That was all they needed. The seven officers hurried towards the alley, a few of them calling for back-up as they began hearing the ruckus of battle. Their dogs quickly realized I was less of a threat than what they were being dragged to and started pulling against their leashes, whining and yelping something fierce. I laughed as their handlers continued to drag them on, and within seconds there were screams of disbelief and horror. A few moments later gunshots started ringing out, hard and loud. Those citizens who were around screamed and fled for cover as the police continued firing on the horrors in the alley.

What fun there was to be had this night...

OOC: Yes, it is night. Sorry that I forgot to mention that earlier. ^^ BTW, here's the Discussion thread for the RP.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 08-29-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

Seft

"Well, you wouldn't be of Mayjem blood if you didn't know what they were. I am a Mayjem, a being bound by the elementals and the elements themselves. Its hard to explain without getting many items of the subject confused." She began. "And I do have other forms than that of the Dragon of Darkness. I am bound by the elements of Water, Lightning, Air, Darkness, which is as you see me now, and Light." She said, and there was a trace of amusement in her tone, for a moment, I was confused. It dawned on me that she probably found it funny that I had such difficulty emulating her elegant manner of communication. I suppose that it wasn’t really as difficult as I’d thought, just awkward. I would probably get used to it after a little while.

After only a few seconds she continued "This form isn't always of chaos and entities of the dark, only what I absorb is in here. Otherwise it would be empty and without strength and I would most likely die, as the real darkness would if there were no horrid emotions in the world."

"Tell me, what is your name?" she said after a few more moments of consideration. She sounded wary, and I realized how unusual it must be to find someone of my abilities.

“My name is Seft.” I began. “I was coming here to this fight to see if I could find some information about some item. I really don’t know anything definitive about it…” Someone cut me off, and for a moment, I wondered where the voice was coming from.

“Um, excuse me…” a voice seemed to echo through my head, and looking around, realization suddenly dawned on me.

“She must be talking to our bodies.” I burst out. Already the silent talking was becoming easier, and I could tell that I was sliding into use of it. I was actually grateful. I had high hopes for the use of this ability back in my body. I tried to force my awareness back into my body, but it was difficult. This place seemed to cling to my essence, making the effort of leafing rather great. I pulled myself as hard as I could back towards my body, and felt myself began to slip away from the darkness. Already my reserves were filling, and I was surprised at how quickly my energy had regenerated.

I finally made it back to my body, and spread my awareness outward. Almost immediately, I met up with the other presence that I had noticed before, and I concluded that she must be right on top of us. I prayed that she was friendly, and we were not about to be slaughtered while unconscious. Struggling with the effort, I hazily attempted to stand and acknowledge the girl, but I was too tired. I fell back down onto my backside this time, and felt the liquid around me. It seared my skin, and I quickly tried to roll out of it as I yelled out, only I forgot to use my voice, and yelled with my mind again.

“What the crap is that stuff, and who are you?” I recoiled in shock; I had revealed my abilities to someone whom I was unsure I would be able to trust. I groaned aloud this time as I rolled over and out of the pool of liquid. The smell of it burned, it was a strange metallic scent, similar to that associated with human blood, and realization hit me. “It’s her blood isn’t it?” I said aloud again.

Old 08-29-2007, 11:57 PM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

"Those. Stupid. Idiots!" Koryo couldn't help but mutter to himself as he bounded across the trail, taking a breath between words. He saw the gathering crowd of policemen, some of the dogs whining and pulling agaisnt their chains. The merman sped up a bit as he saw some of the officers gaping their mouths open like giant fish while others went for their weapons. A few strides later, and he finally reached the edge of the crowd, being able to look just enough above the heads to see the alleyway.

He didn't know what he had been expecting...but it sure as Posiedon this wasn't this.

The best way he could describe it was some corrupted, evil genie from human fairy tales he had heard. It seemed large....even larger then a small whale he had once seen as a young merboy. It's torso seemed human enough, but he couldn't help but look at the deadly horns that adorned it's head, and the diseasely looking eyes that contrasted with it's black skin.

And, of course, he then noticed the wolf and....dragon human creature thing facing off againsnt it. The wolf was a surprisingly orange color, which couldn't help but make Koryo think of the corresponding fruit. Meanwhile, the other being seemed only somewhat human, which was equipped with dragon-like wings, claws, and the such.

Know that he thought about it, he could see why the policemen were acting so surprised. Especially since he was one of the ones gaping himself.

Thoughts rushed through his head like a miniature tornado. He watched as the orange wolf bawed his jaws getting ready to chomp down the the monster, while the other...he was tired of calling it thing and creature. He'd just call it...'Jaws', based on that one creature from a movie he watched once.

Anyways, he watched, unhooking the metallic speak from his back. He set the blunt side agaisnt the ground, slowly pushing his way closer to the front. He wanted to watch this.

It looked like they might be able to handle it on their own, but if they needed help, he'd be ready to give it. After all, he might not be the most social type, but he wasn't going to watch as two beings were killed if he had a choice.

Ooc: Sorry 'bout the 'Jaws' thing...but it was getting annoying calling him Creature and such, and he didn't know his name yet...

This signature was made by the magnificent NEO PIKACHU.
Now go praise him, you.

Last edited by Shuricel; 08-30-2007 at 07:30 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:59 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Seeing Seft leave, I had no time to respond with my own name. The ark realm began to fade into a lighter color, then slowly to a white light, blinding my eyes. I felt feeling in my claws, and my chest painfullly inhale air from the real world, however real it was. I opened my eyes, to find I had healed slightly, but that most of my energy was reverted into changing back into a human form. I felt much comotion in the grass, and more than a thousand voices in the wind which I found very distracting.

Before openeing, or making any movement, I listened to the wind carefully, listening that the new being hovering over us was in no intentions of harm. I slowly got up, painfully clenching my chest as it was still bleeding as was my leg. I put my trench hat back on to hide my ears as these people could see them because of them being not completely human. A cry filled my ears which awoke me suddenly, making me shoot up in a second. I looked at Seft, who was being burned by the dragon's blood.

"Don't move!" I exclaimed. "It may burn, but you must see that it doesn't."

I felll back over in pain again because my leg wouldn't hold any weight. I knew I had to look past it so that I could rid of the blood. There was one spell that I learned for burning the blood, but it would take a trememdous amount of energy because I wasn't linked to the element of fire. Still, I sat back up, I took my hands and made a sign with them, put it infront of my head and started to chant something softly. Soon after a few seconds, the corosive liquid trned to a dull grey flame that wouldn't hurt anything that normal fire could burn, the blodd and only the blood is what would burn away to nothing. I grew more weary and a rapid rate, but I held on fast until it was all nothing but a few ashes. I fell back over, breathing shallow and tired from doing more than I should have after shifting forms. I looked up at the other figure.

"You heard my faint cry for help as well...someone who can hear the voices in the wind isn't very human indeed." I breathed.

I looked at Seft. "Yes, its the blood of a dragon...no matter how good hearted...or devious...its all corrosive in large amounts...but heals miraculuosly...in the smallest doses. It has no affect...on me though...and you should not feel the burning of it while I'm mostly human. Its not corrosive...when I'm like this.

I took some time to catch my breath and relax a bit before I overworked my human form, before I died of exhaustion. I had some of the limitations of humans while in a more human form, but I never really felt them because of how I looked at things in life. Some I couldn't, but thats why it must be called 'reality' in this world.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 08-30-2007 at 12:38 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

~Chiso~

The man was first to awaken. He tried to stand but appeared a bit weak, falling onto his rear and landing with a faint wet noise. I scowled a little as he let out a cry, shouting, "What the crap is this stuff, and who are you?" The unusual thing about it was not only his voice physical, coming from his mouth, but it was mental as well. I stepped back in surprise as the man gave a faint groan and rolled to one side, and a burning scent that reminded me of stale blood reached my nose. Had the man somehow injured himself? No, this wasn't his blood..."It's her blood isn't it?" he questioned a moment later, and I looked over to the Dragon.

"Most likely it is," I answered absently. As I spoke, the Dragon reverted form until it was a young human-looking, but obviously not human, woman was left lying on the ground. Her leg was badly injured and her chest was bleeding freely, and as she sat up she pulled a trench hat over her odd ears. She then looked over at the man, a look of anxiety flickering across her features.

"Don't move!" she ordered. "It may burn, but you must see that it doesn't." She then fell back, obviously in pain, but then sat back up and made a few hand signals. Then she started chanting softly, and within moments the blood on the man had turned to ash. The Dragon-woman then collapsed back, breathing hard. It seemed she'd used a lot of energy doing whatever it was she'd just done.

"You heard my faint cry for help as well...someone who can hear the voices in the wind isn't very human indeed," she said as she looked up at me, before turning her attention to the other. "Yes, its the blood of a dragon...no matter how good hearted...or devious...its all corrosive in large amounts...but heals miraculuosly...in the smallest doses. It has no affect...on me though...and you should not feel the burning of it while I'm mostly human. Its not corrosive...when I'm like this."

That being said, she fell silent, looking as if she were trying to catch her breath. I glanced back and forth between them, then bowed my head and walked forward. I reached into a pocket and pulled out a small glass vial of Chiri, kneeling by the woman as I unstopped the bottle and placed a finger over it so the substance inside wouldn't escape. It looked like an odd cross between a liquid and a gas, having density one moment and none the next, flowing like a gas then sloshing like a liquid. I smiled at the woman and spoke loud enough for the other to hear me.

"My name is Chiso Saya," I said. "It's true I heard a voice in the wind, but perhaps it was the plants translating the words for me. I am a creature more of the Earth than of the Air." I paused, then held out the vial. "This is a substance called Chiri. Only my people know how to make it. It will block the pain you feel and restore some of your energy. It will also allow your body to heal your wounds faster. You have to inhale it, and it will work right away." I twisted back to look at the man. "You, I'm not sure if you need any, but you look rather tired, so I can spare a vial for you if you feel you need it."

~Jerra~

How marvelous. Another being, though I wasn't sure what he was, had entered the fray. I chuckled a little as I strode forward, grabbing one of the officers that was near the back of the group by the back of her neck and yanking her away from the group. She was too shocked to do anything as I lifted her, baring my fangs. I hadn't had this much fun in a while as I extended my nails into claws, skewering her. A faint keen escaped her throat as blood squirted around my claws, but it went unheard over the noise of the fight. She flailed weakly, but there was no way she'd get free.

Grinning, I tossed the dying woman aside, watching her twitch and spasm as her ruptured veins poured forth her life's fluid onto the ground. Shame to waste it, but there was more fun to be had than gorging myself at the moment. I licked the blood of my claws and turned, striding forward and casually slashing at the officers. I left a few of them whole as the injured ones cried out and fell away from me, their war against the demon forgotten as they turned to face me. The dogs seemed to snap out of their fearful dazes and twisted to look at me. They snarled, but still seemed to afraid to move. They cowered with their tails between their legs. I laughed at the pitiful show, and continued laughing as bullets suddenly ripped into my body. I turned to see two of the unharmed officers emptying their clips into me, while the other saw to his wounded allies. I stepped forward as the shots kept coming, and the firing officers started moaning and shaking their heads like idiots.

"What the hell!?" one of them, a young man, shrieked, his gun now empty of shots. A second later his partner was also out of bullets, though both continued to pull the triggers of their weapons uselessly. I chuckled darkly, reaching out for the nearest and clutching him around his throat. He gave a strangled scream and tried to break free, but I held him without even trying. I looked at the others, baring my fangs at them.

"Good evening all. Isn't it a lovely night for a bit of carnage?" I looked past the scared, confused humans to the others who were fighting the demon. I'd deal with them later. I turned my attention back to the officers, waving my free hand as darkness started to spread out behind me. "Now I have a question for you, and make sure you choose the right answer! As you can see, I'm blocking off your only exit. It won't do to have the fun scurrying away too soon, right? So there are two possible options. You can either let me kill you, or you can take your chances with the demon, which already seems to have its claws full. Of course, either way, I'll be finishing off the survivors. Only fair, ne? So what will it be? Choose quick, there's a time limit."

I grinned as I released the young cop and watched him and his colleagues stare at me in terror. The bullet wounds were healing, the shots being pressed out of my flesh as the injuries closed. The police whimpered in fear as I stepped forward, lifting a claw and ticking it back and forth.

"Come now, you're all running out of time! Am I going to have to choose for you?"

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 08-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

OOC: I think it's time we get this really started.

IC:
Zhakal

The demon grabbed me in his claws and tried to crush me, but I smirked and ripped its claws off of me. Blood, which was a glowing red color (heh...what do ya know, it's got a normal color for blood...) and splashed on the pavement. However, there was nothing normal about it beyond the color; when it struck the pavement, it burned through it like the strongest of acids, making gaping holes in the street.

Nakkura entered the fray, as a full orange wolf. I had never seen a lycan who was able to go to full wolf form, and this surprised me, but I kept on the attack, hoping Nakkura wouldn't get burned by his super-corosive blood. It had no effect on me, of course; I had lived too long and experienced too much not to already be immune to those kind of effects.

Screams and shots rang out.

I looked to the source, and cursed loudly. The stupid cops had stumbled upon the scene, and were in a panic, firing bullets uselessly into the demon; of course, they passed through its body like it was made of smoke, and it didn't even take notice of them as it lunged for me. My claws ripped through his flesh and tore an entire claw off of him, causing a whole puddle of his blood to gush forth. It spilled on one of the nearby cops, and his scream split the air for a second before even his bones had dissolved. That's what you get for staying around a demon, you git... I thought.

Suddenly, I looked to the cops and noticed that someone among them wasn't natural. In fact, a few were beginning to be cut down, wounded and dying. The cops turned their attention from the gigantic demon that was trying to slam Nakkura now, concentrating on one man in their midst.

He had long hair, a pallid face, and a trenchcoat over his entire form. He walked between them, slaughtering a cop every now and then. Something about him looked...familiar. However, I couldn't think about it any longer, because the demon had grabed a hold of my leg and slammed me into the brick wall of the alleyway. I decided to finish this and deal with the slaughterhouse among the humans; they may've been total idiots, but even they didn't deserve to be killed relentlseely like that.

Focusing some strength into my legs, I pressed my feet against the wall and shot forward, slamming into the demon's head claws first.

I went entirely through the demons head, brain and all.

I slammed into the opposite wall and looked back to the stunned demon, smirking all the while. Blood and brain bits seeped from the large hole I had pierced in its head. Its blood coated the entire alleyway, but nothing was dissolving or burning; I guess its blood is harmless in death. The demon fell slowly, its body fading into shadows, its eyes no longer glowing. Finally, ite was gone. The only problem I had with my method of killing it was the fact that I was now covered in his green saliva. "Ew..." I muttered, wiping myself clean and throwing the dripping gooey mess onto the alley floor.

Finally done here, I launched into the air towards the murderous man and landed behind him. A few cops gasped as I landed, but otherwise didn't move. I crossed my arms and stared at his back.

"Care to elaborate what the hell you're doing?!" I growled.

OOC: Hehe. Yes, I did imply that Zhakal knew Jamal from somewhere, but if you wish, TT, he can just have a case of mistaken identity. I'm ready for a real battle...*evil grin*

Last edited by Shen; 09-04-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: No no, they can know each other ^^. *Cracks knuckles.* Yay, battle!

IC: ~Jerra~

I watched the clawed, winged young man dispatch of the demon as I waited for the terrified police to respond. Fool cattle, that's all they were. When faced with death they went stupid, well, stupider than they were already. Moments later, the man lunged at me and landed behind me, his voice a growl when he spoke.

"Care to elaborate what the hell you're doing?!"

I didn't turn, but instead held up my hands, palms up, fingers splayed, and shrugged. A little laugh trickled from my throat as the darkness behind us continued to flow, building upon itself and becoming more solid as the exit for the mortals was sealed off. A faint breeze tugged on the edges of my coat and sent it billowing around my legs.

"Simply having a bit of fun. What, is that not allowed?" I half-turned, staring at the man with one crimson eye. A grin curved my lips, baring my fangs for him and the humans to see. The officers, for whatever reason, suddenly seemed to snap out of their dazes. They looked over at where the remains of the demon were fading away, then let out loose screams and started dragging their injured away from me, towards the wolf and the other man, whose blood I still didn't know.

"Monsters!" one of them cried, and the noise annoyed me. I flicked my wrist at him, and a coil of darkness from the exit shot forward and tangled itself around him. Where it touched, it oozed into his flesh, spreading tendrils of cold and blackness into his being. The man started convulsing, dropping to the ground while the few remaining officers watched in dumb horror. I grinned a bt more, enjoying the temporary silence.

"Now then, where were we?" I asked absently, lifting my clawed hand and studying my long, sharpened nails. There was drying blood clinging to them: that wouldn't do. I was, I must admit, a bit of a clean freak. I couldn't run around with gummy blood sticking to my lovely claws. I brought my hand to my face and licked them clean, reveling in the sharp tang of the blood on my tongue. After I was done, I fully faced the man, my eyes shimmering. I could feel the tension between us building. Wonderful. But then something crossed my mind and I frowned, leaning in to study the man's features.

"Now here's a puzzle. You look somewhat familiar." I leaned back and smirked a little. "Tell me, would you happen to know of one Jerra Sykes?"

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 08-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Okay.....so maybe trying to make sure the cops didn't shoot some thief for stealing a piece of fish wasn't the best idea. At least, when I had to worry about getting shot by the cop's fire or getting ripped about by what looked like some crazy lunatic, who apparently healed pretty quickly. Not to mention that there was currently a brawl going in the alleyway that features Mister Demon Guy and the Abnormally Colored Wolf VS. Big Monster Genie Thing. Even though now it seemed to have moved on to Demon VS. The Lunatic Assasin.

Yep...I definitely should've stayed home. Especially since my lunch was probably burning by now.

Let's see...a few choices ran through my mind in the time period of a few seconds. Option #1: Stay where I was and probably get killed. Option #2 Run and get mistaken either killed by a crazy assasin or get mistaken as an enemy by the policemen, then get killed. #3 Help one of them in the fight, then get targeted being the weaker one and get killed. #4 Run into the alley and hope the fight disperces to another area of town. I quickly choose the one that didn't put as much emphasis on the quickly repeating theme of death, and darted into the alley.

If I remembered right, that wolf thing may still be in the alley. I quickly looked around, not exactly sure, since the last few moments between the killing of the demon and the current predicament seemed to have gone quickly.

"Hello?" I called quietly, setting my bag down with a clunk (why'd a bring that thing with me anyway?), hoping not to catch too much attention as I flattened myself agaisnt the wall.

Now go praise him, you.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Comexback

Nakkura drove his fangs and claws into the ugly beast, wincing and shaking his head when blood spattered onto his muzzle. He took his time clawing at the demon before springing off and landing nimbly on all four paws, panting heavily. The moment that he could see the dragon-man ripping the claws off of the monster, explosive noises rang out. Memories of death surged back to him, and lost in the reveries he almost forgot where he was standing.

Oh, no…

Turning to face the cops, the gingery wolf narrowed his blue eyes. The idiots continued firing rounds, and Nakkura often had to duck and weave to get away. He realized that being so close to the destructive blood pouring from the demon would be fatal, and there was nothing he could do here except dodge. A young dog barreled into his side out of fear in confusion, and as he whirled on it, it spoke up in its canine tongue.

“Dead, dead, dead—”

Growling to prove a point, the lupine shoved past it and then looked up, eyes widening in total shock. As he had been avoiding the chaos, the draconic creature had flown directly toward the demon’s head. The monster slumped slowly as the hole in its head became evident to Nakkura, who was trembling from exhaustion. When the enemy had died, the wolf’s nose twitched once, and he turned.

“Care to elaborate what the hell you’re doing?”

He heard the voice just as the transformed man landed behind another humanoid. Hatred flashed through the wolf’s violet-blue gaze as he prowled forward slowly, claws clutching the ruined pavement as his tail-tip ticked back and forth—a sign of attack. He knew of only one thing not completely mindless that could kill this many police units. He recognized the ashen features and claws.

A vampire.

The vampire was laughing slightly and holding his hands up. He spoke as the police began to drag their injured comrades away. Nakkura bent his head slightly to sniff the torn throat of the young dog that had run into him earlier. He’d never had anything against the cops—even if just earlier that night he had been running from then. Not one to wish death on any innocent being, he growled and looked up again.

“Hello?”

A young man stood, pressing himself to the side of the alley in hopes of not being seen. The werewolf heard his tentative voice and moved slightly into his view, still standing out on the wrecked street. Remembering he was gifted with the power of speech even in full animal form, he whispered, “Just stay there.” He gave a sharp nod and then turned.

Nakkura strode to the side of the man he had fought alongside with, at least this time. He drew his lips back in a snarl of sheer hatred. He didn’t care if this was prejudice, but the werewolf hated vampires. Two of them had succeeded in breaking his heart. He pushed the memories rising to the back of his mind, instead letting loathing come forth. Any of the blood-sucking monsters were enemies of his.
ooc___ OMG sorry for taking so long to reply. >>;; But uhh…fwaa! ^^;
Old 08-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

"My name is Chiso Saya," She said. "It's true I heard a voice in the wind, but perhaps it was the plants translating the words for me. I am a creature more of the Earth than of the Air." She stopped, then held out a vial. "This is a substance called Chiri. Only my people know how to make it. It will block the pain you feel and restore some of your energy. It will also allow your body to heal your wounds faster. You have to inhale it, and it will work right away." She turned and looked at Seft. "You, I'm not sure if you need any, but you look rather tired, so I can spare a vial for you if you feel you need it."

I did as I was told, as I couldn't do much more else. Slowly, I felt my skin heal itself and the pain receeded like an insect to fire. I got up and kneeled with a sigh.

"Another of the wind." I reiterated. "Then you and I are one in the same. In a fragmented way as I'm of the Air element. Earth I am not part of, though I've heard things about the element."

Slowly, I got up to my feet, thinking back to before and what had happened.

"My name is Hiryuu." I said with a slight bow. "Mayjem of the Dragon."

Suddenly there was a series of cries in the wind that increases in volume to an almost ear piercing pitch. I felt much pain, death, and a dark aura that was more in heartlessness than my Darkness. There were only few things that the wind carried to me. The voices of the inhuman, and many many gunshots that I tried to block out. I despised gunpowder, guns and anything to do with them. Killing in such a way was the most despicable thing in all of the realms I knew of.

"There is something wrong back at where I was before." I said, looking in that very direction. "There are more of the unhuman there, along with many humans, one of such a dark aura I cannot percieve, and lastly but most horribly...guns."

I turned back around, showing my differently colored eyes and how contradictory they were to each other. One was emerald, the other a dark violet.

"Seft, if you want your answers, you may want to come with me. I'm going back to find out what is going on. Though, we will not be able to get there fast enough on foot, but I can fly all of us there if either of you are going to join me." I offered.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:10 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

~Jerra~

Before the familiar Dragon-man could reply, the Lycan approached, growling in a threatening manner. I turned to face him, grinning a bit.

"Oh, it's the mutt the police were so desperate to catch. I'm sorry, I seemed to have forgotten about you. No matter." I lifted a hand, focusing on the minds of the officers who still had bullets in their guns. They fell easily under my command, as stupefied by fear as they were. They lifted their weapons at my silent command and aimed them at the snarling werewolf, while the two who were out of bullets stared in confusion.

I shared a look between the Lycan and the Dragon-man, smiling wider. How much fun this was going to be! I could easily dispatch them both without needing any help, but it would be more fun to play with the humans and see how long they lasted against the Lycan. That is, if the worthless beast actually fought them and didn't try to be valiant by engaging me in battle. I'd deal with him later. I turned my back on him, dropping my hand as I returned my full attention to the clawed, winged young man before me. Gunfire sounded out again as I lifted my lips into a huge smirk, fangs fully bared.

"So, kid, have you heard of me? I could swear I've seen you before. What's your name?"

~Chiso~

The Dragon-woman inhaled the Chiri, and it started working in seconds. After a few moments she kneeled, sighing.

"Another of the wind. Then you and I are one in the same. In a fragmented way as I'm of the Air element. Earth I am not part of, though I've heard things about the element." I wondered at what she meant by that, us being the same. I was an Elf, and she most certainly wasn't. True, I was a being of Air and Water, as well as Earth, but not in the way she was of Air. She slowly got to her feet as I pondered her words, looking as if she were deep in thought. "My name is Hiryuu," she said after standing all the way, giving a little bow as she introduced herself. "Mayjem of the Dragon."

"Oh! I've heard of your kind before, I think, years ago! Never one living of the same species, right? I'm sorry I don't know much about your people...I...I am of the Elven kin," I said, suddenly feeling very self-conscious. Now that I knew these people were fine, I was experiencing my familiar shyness. I hastily stood, intent on leaving after giving the man a vial of Chiri for his fatigue. Before I could, though, I heard a snatch of Woodsong from a tree not too far away. It spoke of blood, of innocent death, and of darkness. It was a warning song, and moments later Hiryuu spoke.

There is something wrong back at where I was before," she said, glancing back in the direction of the cirty I'd passed when looking for her and the man. "There are more of the unhuman there, along with many humans, one of such a dark aura I cannot percieve, and lastly but most horribly...guns." She turned back to face us, her strange eyes seeming to shimmer in the night. "Seft, if you want your answers, you may want to come with me. I'm going back to find out what is going on. Though, we will not be able to get there fast enough on foot, but I can fly all of us there if either of you are going to join me."

I said nothing at first, unable to decide. The last thing I wanted to do was be around more fighting, but the tree was singing of the innocent, how they were being used and killed like their lives meant nothing. Despite the fact that I myself didn't harbor much love or humans, I knew I had to do something for those who were innocent. They deserved not to have done to them what was being done. I nodded once at the young woman, sighing softly.

"I'll go with you. I'll help in whatever way I can."

As we waited for the man's response, I tuned in to the tree's Woodsong so I could catch the details of it. When I did, I learned something that struck me to my core.

[Vampire, darkness slaying, evil flaying, causes death around him
Others fight him, a certain one spites him, they seek to end him
Humans are lying, dead and dying, from his dark hunger
Others he now controls, their bodies but not souls, to strike the one who spites him
He has a true name, he speaks as if in game, he is of the family Sykes...]

I pulled back, my heart pounding. It couldn't be him...not here, it wasn't possible...

OOC: Yes, I'm making it so Chiso and Jerra also know each other XD.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 08-31-2007, 12:35 AM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Comexback

Loathing deep within his core, the Lycan drew his lips back in another growl as the vampire turned, a smile tugging at his lips. The grin was anything but sincere and happy; it was cruel, making the wolf flinch slightly. One ear swiveled back in uncertainty, allowing the ashen man to intimidate him. “Oh, it’s the mutt the police were so desperate to catch,” the vampire said slowly and tauntingly. “I’m sorry, I seemed to have forgotten about you. No matter.”

Nakkura’s ears perked up as the vampire raised a hand. Instantly, a few figures in the mass of uniformed figures moved. Raising their guns, they directed them at the werewolf, whose hackles rose on his neck in mingled fear and anger. He let his lips fall to cover his fangs, catching the eye of the vampire again. He grinned and then turned his back on the werewolf to face the dragon-man.

Well, looks like I have more than vampires to deal with now… Nakkura thought uncomfortably. He turned around and faced the policemen, leaping to the side as they fired. Most bullets missed him, but another cut through one of his hind legs. He twisted and fell, yelping, but rose at the next moment. Ignoring the blood trickling down his leg, he glared the officers down as they prepared to shoot again.

Innocent bein’s… They should be with their families, not chasin’ me or a demon. It’s the vampire I should be worried about. The thought crossed his mind, and in that instant another bullet whizzed by, clipping his ear. He gave the vampire a glance in the time between shots. Then, the Lycan let out another deep snarl and sprang.

His first leap made him collide with a human’s chest. He forced the officer down, fire in his sapphire eyes, as the man yelled and attempted to fire at the wolf’s chest. He’d never get the chance. Nakkura aimed a paw at the copper’s face and clawed down it, leaving the man to writhe in agony as blood snaked down his head. He gave another quick swipe, almost in the manner of a cat, before leaping off of the man’s clawed chest and eyeing another gun pointed at him.

His jaw dropped open as he tensed and barreled into the human. He twisted his head to bite into the thin skin of the throat. He pierced the jugular vein and pulled back as blood instantly gushed into his mouth. The werewolf looked insane, his eyes burning with hatred as he bit deeper. Jerking his head back, he ripped the windpipe clean and whirled on a few more men. He managed to catch the wrist of one and snap it before jerking the man down and causing a couple to trip. These he finished off quickly—just a bite directed at the spine—before he shook his head angrily and faced the vampire again.

“Hell, you’d kill them anyway,” he snarled at the vampire in utter disgust as blood dripped from his own maw. “I ain’t gonna die to save some human’s ass.”
ooc___ Nakkura a bad wolfie! >>;
Old 08-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comexback View Post

A young man stood, pressing himself to the side of the alley in hopes of not being seen. The werewolf heard his tentative voice and moved slightly into his view, still standing out on the wrecked street. Remembering he was gifted with the power of speech even in full animal form, he whispered, “Just stay there.” He gave a sharp nod and then turned.

Nakkura strode to the side of the man he had fought alongside with, at least this time. He drew his lips back in a snarl of sheer hatred. He didn’t care if this was prejudice, but the werewolf hated vampires. Two of them had succeeded in breaking his heart. He pushed the memories rising to the back of his mind, instead letting loathing come forth. Any of the blood-sucking monsters were enemies of his.
'Just stay there,' Koryo repeated in his head. Of course, he'd just happily go and sit in a alley while some life and death battle not ten feet from him, he thought sarcastically, before continuing in the same tone. Especially from a discolored wolf he'd only seen sight off for less then three minutes. And when it was fighting with nothing with tooth and claws.

"Of COURSE I'm going to stay here," He murmered with an eyeroll, before quickly charging into the fray. He saw the wolf take out a few of the humans in the way. Koryo made a mental note to himself to give the wolf free fish or something later for that...did wolves even eat fish? Quickly getting back into business, he rushed ahead, hoping to catch up with the battle.

He whipped his spear out semi-expertly, half praying that he wasn't making his death wish at this moment, then did his best to lunge his weapon at the target. For a second he wondered if his spear would even do any damage, but quickly made a quick player and waited for the outcome.

Ooc: Meh...I just saw Korya as the type that'd charge into the battle anyway, after I read over his profile.

Ooc 2: Er...I'll edit this a little later. I accidentally posted right after Comexback..so...Anyways, make him miss, hit, whatever. I don't really care. ^.^ Gar...darn writer's block.

Now go praise him, you.

Last edited by Shuricel; 08-31-2007 at 12:43 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:35 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

"Oh! I've heard of your kind before, I think, years ago! Never one living of the same species, right? I'm sorry I don't know much about your people...I...I am of the Elven kin," She said, looking a bit self concious of herself. She was a shy elven, but I had an understanding. She knew my people, and its was a slight bit of comfort that someone else knew.

"I'll go with you. I'll help in whatever way I can." She finally decided.

"Yes, you are right. The Elven are a great race of beings" I answered. "Anyway, we'll discuss the knowledge of my kind and yours when there is less fighting and there is even a small bit of calm."

I closed my eyes and let a grey mist surround me and cloak my entire figure. It grew larger and larger as I felt my appearance change, getting longer, sturdier claws, a longer tail and immense wings. when it disappeared, I was my first dragon form: the Dragon of the Wind. I was the air and my scales felt as the air itself, except when I had a physical object on me. I was far less sombre and dark looking, but not quite as angelic as I would be in my Light form. I was more wise and elegant looking.

"I warn you, you will not feel me until you see me as if I really exist." I advised.

I looked at Seft carefully, looking into his essence. I found everything to be fine, except that there was something that was missing. Something that he might not be able to see past, even if he percieved it differently. If I was right, Seft wouldn't be able to see me as I was the air around us, so I couldn't be seen any other way except with a true sight. I knew it wasn't right to ask, but I had to, at least not out loud. I decided through the telepathy that I used while we were unconcious. Chiso wouldn't be able to here me as it was closed telepathy.

Seft, I hate to ask this of you, but, this might be more difficult to see me than I thought but...you're blind aren't you? I asked, trying to be in the least way disrespectful.