Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio
Default Re: [SU] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

Name: Fain Jett

Appearance: Fain has quite long brown hair, hazel eyes and a tanned, yet quite pale, face. He wears a short-sleeve shirt, and long shorts, with trainers. His ears stick out slightly. his mouth is one that's been wrinkled with smiling often, but often he frowns with concentration. He has his Jian on his belt, and arrows with the bow on his back. his hazel eyes seem to be able to stare throughy you, and seem to know too much. his psychic 'powers' seem to emit from him, and often makes people feel that there's more to him than what he looks. (yes I know that from merines 3, but he's the same guy!)

Personality: Fain is a quiet, and confident person. He works hard, and when he wants something, he has to work to get it. He doesn't believe that violence is a good thing, but necessary in certain circumstances. he likes being around others, but prefers solitude and thinking. He does alot of thinking on ponders whether 42 is the meaning of life. he reads quite alot, but also loves to be outdoors, especially swimming in rivers and the sea etc. he saved someone stranded in the sea once, and felt that he had acheived something. From then on, he tried ti save people as much as he canm, using his knowledge and stregnths.

Weapons: Longbow, Jian

Abilities: Mind reading and Space and Time bending

Biography: Fain grew up with his Yin and Yang, in his dad's house. They lived off of Two island on the Sevii islands. There is father conducted research on evolution as he was a professor. mainly, he research depends on the Eons, and he was lucky to find a eevee egg once, and gave it to Fain for his 3rd birthday, and out hatched twins, Yin and yang. he later caught a Abra and Ralts and these have been his companions ever since. His Eevee's evolved one second apart from each other, Yang at 11:59:59 and Yin at 12:00:00. he loves them both for evolving, yet also knows that they're both more powerful than him, as are all his pokemon.

Pokémon:

Yang the Espeon. Yang has a strong psychic connection with fain, and represents good, with a bit of evil. She'll follow orders because she know's Fain know's best and will take pity on those in need.

Yin the Umbreon. Yin, however, is the opposite of Yang and repesnts bad with a bit of good. Fain find's that goodness, which Yin likes, but that doesn't stop him from being stubborn, and angry.

Magic the Alakazam. Magic is Fain's 2nd most trusted and Magic was the first pokemon Fain caught (as an Abra) and can often guess what Fain's going to say, as he knows him that well.

Chi the Gallade. Chi is the more physical one, and the only one with a sense of humour. Fain often send him out just to cheer him up, and can find the good part in everyone and everything.

Goodie or Baddie?: Goodie! XD

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii

Last edited by Mewchirio; 09-24-2007 at 03:18 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Accepted, Hazmat and Gaby-kun.

Old 09-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Do you have to do the biography

Mewchirio

Old 09-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Changed the pic. The other one made her look slightly emo-ish. I just want her to look quiet.

Also, a note to everyone. If I put a "*" next to a pic, ask for permission if you wish to use it.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 09-02-2007, 10:13 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

It's finished yay! Don't worry I never planned on leaving the Bio that short. (:
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 09-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Oh, good. ^_^ Accepted, Stripes (Can I call you Stripes? xD)

And Chirio, if you didn't have to do the biography, it wouldn't be there. o_O

Old 09-03-2007, 01:03 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Yay, cool! Yeah, Stripes is cool
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 09-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Ok, biography done XD

Mewhirio

Old 09-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Tombi Offline

Add some more length to each catagory and you should be accepted, Chirio.

Old 09-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

how's that?

Mewchirio

Old 09-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Name: Megan Alexei [Middle name unknown]

Appearance: It’s so… Green! =O

Personality:
One word: Childish! Megan has an amazingly short attention span and generally just always acts like a little kid. In fact, her Vaporeon has to restrain her most of the time. She loves her Pokemon, even Eric, who isn’t even hers. Absent-mindedness to the extreme! She’s also a tomboy.

She does have a serious side, but it only shows during a difficult battle. She also loves taking internet quizzes(xD). When she takes “What Pokemon are you?” Quizzes, her most common results are Vulpix and Skitty. She hates Skitty.

Weapons: Two Katana. =3

Abilities: She can talk to Pokemon and understand them using telepathy or speaking normally. She’s sort of a psychic-in-training.

Biography:
You’d never know it, but Megan’s been through quite a lot. Her parents were in Team Magma, but they tried to betray them to save Megan and her older brother from having to join. They were found out, however, and killed. They only left Meg alive, planning to come after her. Megan became an orphan and never knew about her parents.

When she turned ten they sent two goons to get her, but then a Vaporeon saved her. The Vaporeon claimed to have belonged to her mother, so they left and became fugitives together.

Pokemon:

Aroura the Vaporeon:
Meg’s partner, the responsible Vaporeon. Aroura is more of the leader, being the more mature of the two. She has to constantly supervise her human, unfortunately. She is usually the one to keep Eric at bay.

“Sorry, Can’t. I have to watch my human. -.-;;;”

Eric the Espeon:
Eric is looking for revenge! This maniacal Espeon was defeated by Aroura and now follows Megan, trying to kill her. He loves to be evil. Unfortunately, his recent attempts have been rather pathetic, as his ideas seem to be used up after countless plots have been thwarted by Aroura. Megan thinks Eric is cute, and Eric will sometimes protect her. He claims this to be because he won’t allow anyone but himself to defeat her. He’s a strong battler, but doesn’t listen to a word Megan says.

“I’ll kill you!! Die!”
“Awww, you found the missing butter knife! What a good boy!!”

Digix the Ditto:
When Megan gets serious, she uses Digix to get out of tough situations by having it transform into useful objects. Digix happily obliges to being used in such a way, with no problem whatsoever. Optimism? Yes. It doesn’t really battle that often. (It? 0_o)

“YAAAAAAAY!”

Riley the Buizel:
Riley, unlike some of Meg’s other Pokemon, has every confidence in her ability as a trainer. He battles without question, obeying her every command. His brain is set to please her. He can be hyperactive at times, but that is his main goal: To please.

“Are you pleased with me? Well? Well?!”

Tsuki the Absol:
Tsuki has neutral feelings towards her trainer. She respects Meg, but doesn’t think she’s a very capable trainer and takes her commands as suggestions rather then orders. She’s a serious battler and is always focused. She trains alone, usually at night. Aroura knows about this, but Meg does not.

“Let’s get this over with…”

Drake the Dragonair:
Drake hates being handled by anyone but Megan. He’s kind of obsessive. He’s normally very happy, and doesn’t mind Megan riding on his back. When it comes to other humans, he’s easily scared which makes him a so-so battler.

“Cookies? Ohhh… AHHH! A human! 0_0”

Goodie or Baddie? Good. But maybe Eric will turn things around?

Last edited by Hakken; 09-03-2007 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

I'd like to give a bio a go if its okay.

Name: Marcus Mitzuil

Appearance: Marcus is fairly tall for his age and has well toned muscles. He has long flowing black hair that reaches down to his waist (He has never cut it), his skin is rather pale. Also, he has dark green eyes.
Marcus wears strong black leather walking boots and large black combat trousers that are almost completly covered in pockets and held up with a large brow leather belt that has a silver buckle. On his upper body he wears a smart white shirt. Over his shirt he wears a long sleeved dark-red jacket that reaches all the way down to his ankles. And on his head he has a thin cloth bandana (the same colour as his jacket). Finaly, he wears a steel gauntlet the reaches to his elbo on his right hand... he has never told anyone why he wears it.

Personality: Marcus is rather vanitous, talking often about "How great my hair looks today!". But his personality towards others is strange. He is very sarcastic and ironic, not caring much about serious situations yet very good in a crisis. He veiws the world almost like he accepts things for what they are. Infact the only things he tends to take serously are his hair and his pokemon. Although he dosn't look it Marcus is very inteligent. Marcus keeps almost everything he needs for traveling in the pockets on his trousers, though he always forgets what is in wich pocket.

Weapons: Marcus' gauntlet counts for one, he also carries an ornate dagger in one of his trouser's pockes (He can never remember wich one however.) Finaly, he carries a fine Katana that once belonged to his grandfather.

Abilities: He is very inteligent and has a quick tactical mind.Sword fighting, His skills in sword fighting he learned from his grandfather.

Biography: Marcus was born in Slateport city, his mother unfortunatly died giving birth and Marcus was brought up by his father. He had a good childhood, his best freind was a girl called Maya and they would often go and play around the beach. Marcus also spent alot of his time at his grandparents house. Were he was tought to fight by his Grandfather.
Marcus' father worked as an engineer, and although never rich they were never poor either. Marcus' father was always very busy, he cared alot for Marcus and probobly tried to do the jobs his mother would have doen had she survived.
On Marcus' thenth birthday, he anounsed that he was going to travel the world and find a pokemon freind. On that same night he left. Though as he was leaving the city gate his Grandfather amushed him (in a good way) and gave Marcus his finest katana.
After about an hour of walking away from Slateport, Marcus found an injured Scyther and he had to walk all the way back again to the pokemon center. Were the Scyther become Marcus' first pokemon. For the next six years, Marcus traveled werever the road (or off the road sometimes) would lead him. Never much caring for the furture.

Pokemon:

Scyther:

Scyther is Marcus' best freind, he is fairly short tempered and very protective over Marcus.
Scyther dosn't get on well with other pokemon but is often kept out of his pokeball and walks everywere with Marcus.

Aerodactyl:

Aerodactyl is prehaps Marcus' strongest pokemon. He has a very quiet nature and when out of his pokeball but not fighting; he will often stare off into the distance.

Charizard:

Charizard is odly calm and relaxed, although he will fight if told to by Marcus, he is far more of a pacifist than any pokemon Marcus has met before.

Bulbasaur:

Bulbasaur was found by Marcus' as an egg. Only reasently hatched he is very small and loving, often curling up next to Marcus and falling asleep. Bulbasaur has never been used to battle.

Lapras:

lapras is very caring towards Marcus and his pokemon and will always go out of her way to help them when needed. She is fairly fat for a Lapras as she enjoys eating.

Goodie or Baddie: Well Goodie I hope ^^. Though I can be naughty if you reeeealy need me to.

Thanks' for reading and sorry if I missed anything. I can change it if needs be :).

Last edited by Dragonspawn_X; 09-04-2007 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Tombi Offline

Hakken, accepted. I love the Pokemon bit xD

Dragonspawn, accepted. ;P

Mewchirio, accepted. =D

'What I've done... I'll face myself...'

Old 09-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Thanks! Eric... I couldn't help it! Butter knifes pwn. =3
Old 09-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

When can we start? This'll be fun!
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.