Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-28-2007, 07:10 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: [SU] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

Reserve me a spot and I will just get onto doing my SU, please? (:
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 08-29-2007, 03:35 PM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura

ZOMFG TOMBI-CHAN TOMBI-CHAN TOMBI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~!

*runs around the house screaming like an idiot*

What does SU mean?
Old 08-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

^^ It's Sakura! And SU is short for Sign-Up. Meh, gotta work on meh bio ><...

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 08-30-2007, 02:07 PM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
^^ It's Sakura! And SU is short for Sign-Up. Meh, gotta work on meh bio ><...
It's Sakura! XD *glomps* Glad to have some people remembering me <3
I'm working on my sign-up now, TOMBI-CHAN ♥♥♥
Old 08-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

All Reserved!

Oh, by the way, Sakura, I'm known as either Tombi-sama or Tombi-sensei now... *glares*

It's because I have Mangekyou Sharingan XDD

Old 08-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

Hmm, reserve me a spot, please, Tomboo. I'll get to work on my SU. Ciao.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:54 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

*screams* Attiloo-san!

But of course. ;P

Old 08-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Boo, you isn't here, and I managed to get back early, too. ;_; Well, I'll get to doing my SU now, so reserve me a spot Sensei! =D

Yes people, before you say "Here comes Gaby with his RP joining spree...", then let me just say that this'll be the last RP I'll be joining, unless one dies out, or some real pwnful RP comes along and I can't help it. =3

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 08-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Tombi Offline

Yay! Gabeh! *gives Pie*

I'll add jh00 to the list. :3

Old 09-01-2007, 12:59 AM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name:
Rin Seed.
Appearance:
Personality:
Rin Seed is hyperactive, nosy, curious and easily entertained. Sometimes she can be annoying, in fact, almost always. It takes a lot to get used to her. She will hardly ever stop talking if she can help it and always wants to know everything that's going on. Sometimes she finds it hard to respect privacy and asks slightly personal questions, but she doesn't push things that far. She is almost always seen with a smile on her face and hardly ever a frown. If she's sad she does her best to hide it because she doesn't want anyone else to know. She wants people to think taht she is strong with things like this. She loves responsibility as it makes her feel important and she does her best with whatever she's been trusted with. She's very confident and brave. She does her best to be pleasant to everyone, even those who upset her. However, if you really get her down and hurt her feelings she can turn angry and quiet. In a way, she turns the complete opposite of her normal self. She's a loyal friend, but does sometimes think of her own life in bad situations. All in all, she's a nice, but annoying girl. Gotta love her.
Weapons:
Rin Seed carries two long, thin swords which she uses in fights if attacked.
Abilities:
Rin is a very talented athelete and acrobatic as well as being able to wield her swords with skill.
Biography:
Born and raised in Celadon City. Rin Seed has always lived a normal life, not different to any other teenage girls in any way. Well, almost the same. When Rin joined secondary school her parents divorced due to her father having a serious drinking problem. This affected Rin very seriously, though she did her best not to show it. Her and her parents had been like three best friends in a way and life had been perfect at home. Her father had begun drinking after being fired from a job as a security guard at Silph. Co. She was forced to live with her Mother because it wasn't thought safe for her to live with her Father while he was going through this phase. She wouldn't of been able to choose even if she could, but she missed her Dad every second she was away from him. She got to see him on the weekends, but that was it.
It was around then that life seemed to change for Rin. Her mother worked at the PokeMart and did not bring in much money so they became slightly less wealthy than before. Rin was a little upset about this, but she managed. It was mostly the fact that they couldn't always afford decent food that got her down. However, she put on a brave face and went to school as happy as ever.
Rin never intended to go on a Pokemon journey and instead just purchases or befriended Pokemon if she could. She was fine with this as she didn't want to go off adventuring until she was older and had left school. Her Mother loved Rin having Pokemon at first, but they began to get too expensive to look after and a few arguments arose from this new problem.
When she was fifteen, Rin's father was killed, but nobody ever knew who by. However from that day on, her family continued to receive threats from an unknown group that her father had supposedly made enemies with when he was still living. That was when Rin began to take lessons in fighting, sports and acrobatics. Her Mother wasn't too pleased with her owning swords, but she knew it was for the best as Rin needed to protect herself.
Rin would of left on her journey at the age of sixteen, but decided it was too dangerous now to do so and she also wanted to stay home and look after her Mother.
Pokemon: (Please add personality for each pokemon. Maximum of six)

Female.
Pidgeot, a proud Pokemon who never likes to loose battles. She does her best to win every fight, sometimes she does not know when to quit. Rin uses Pidgeot for transportation instead of walking places. Pidgeot was Rin's first Pokemon. She brought her from a PokeStore at the age of 13 when she was a Pidgey and the two were fast friends. Pidgeot will do anything to protect Rin from danger and won't let her become injured if she can help it.

Female.
Flaffy is fun loving, hyperactive and extremely energetic. Flaffy spends most of her time out of the Pokeball and in Rin's arms because she hates Pokeball life. However, if Rin needs her to stay inside she won't refuse as she is also very obedient. Rin befriended Flaffy when she was 16 and walking to Safron City. Flaffy was in a spot of bother and Rin helped her.

Male.
Floatzel is quite intelligent and, boy, does he know it. He looks down on other Pokemon, but is sometimes seen to show a respect for the others on Rin's team and Pokemon who defeat him in battle. He is a tough battler and sometimes takes it into his own hands instead of waiting for a command off Rin. Floatzel was a birthday present off her Mother when she was 14.

Male.
Houndour loves to battle, maybe a little too much. He sometimes starts fights with any Pokemon just to battle, he loves it that much. Rin has to keep an eye on him when he's out of the Pokeball in case he disturbs any other Pokemon. He is a strong battle, but maybe slightly over confident. That's how Rin befriended him. She was walking through Celadon City and saw him in an alleyway. He had decided he was strong enough to take on three Houndoom's by himself and got serious injuries. She nurses him back to health.
Goodie or Baddie? xD:
Goodie, yay.

Sorry I understand it is unfinished, but I reserved quite a bit back and still haven't got the SU done so I thought I'd make a start today and post it no matter what so you at least still knew I was there. :P
Will be completing tomorrow. (:
Umbreon
Done @ 1380

Last edited by WorkThoseStripes; 09-02-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Tombi Offline

Okey doke, no problem. Seems good to me so far, except the biography could be a little longer and more detailed. ^^

Old 09-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Can you reserve me a spot please! Will be back in a minute or an hour or a while. i don't know...

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 09-02-2007, 07:18 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

--Name--
Quzamiru, Natsuki (pronounced Kiu-Za-Mi-Ru, Na-su-ki) (Nicknamed Tsutsu or Tsu-Chan)
--Age--
--Appearance--
The one to the right. The one on the left is one of her best friends.* (Credit goes to Ame No Uta Originals for the pic. Steal and perish.)
--Personality--
Natsuki never speaks. Period. She is entirely quiet and never respons with words. If asked a direction, she'll simply point towards where it is and say nothing. She is still very helpful, however, and will gladly help someone. She can go into moments where she'll sadden over simple things, but rarely does this happen. When she's mad, it doesn't really show in her face, but in how she acts. She doesn't face the person she's mad at by the face, and tends to stay far from said person. She is quite lazy sometimes, where she'll even refuse to get out of bed. She is a music lover at heart, and always has her MP3 hanging on her neck and her headphones tied to her neck. She also carries a CD Player in her bag, and tons of CDs, most being from High and Mighty Color. When she has her headphones on, do not bother her. She detests being interrupted while listening to music, and will usually react by hitting that person in the head.
--Weapons--
Pair of chakram (flat rings with sharp outer edges) and a sniper rifle.
--Abilities--
Can see things most people can't, and has a deadly accurate aim.
--Biography--
Natsuki was born into a very rich family. Not surprisingly, she was treated like royalty. She was thought that "Money can by anything", yet, she never really believed this. At home, she rarely conversed with her parents, yet, at school, she was very talkative with her few friends. She only had about three friends there, because many of the girls envied her looks, and most of the guys were just a bunch of perverts. Anyways, she started to grow more and more of a liking to one of her friends, Kaze, until, eventually, she fell for him. Everyday, she would wait for him, or do as many favors as she could for him. Yet, she was never able to say it. After a while, she finally got the guts. She decided to tell him. One early Saturday morning, she walked over to his house, and on the way, she passed by a man, who had his hand inside a coat. When she made it to the house, she was confused as to why there were Police officers all around it. She thought that the worst had happened, but she decided to ask anyways. Upon doing so, her worst fear was confirmed: Kaze was murdered late last night. From that day on, she grew entirely silent and anti-social, though her helping side remained with her. That day, when she returned home, she told her parents "Can money bring back Kaze...?" and after that, she never spoke again, as far as anyone could hear. After catching her first Pokemon, a Skorupi, she nicknamed it Kaze, in his honor.
--Pokemon--

Kaze the Male Drapion
Personality:
Kaze's loyalty is unmatched. He will always stand by Natsuki, no matter what. He is a strong fighter, yet, outside of battles, he's a softy. He will always help Natsuki with any of her problems, and always has a way to cheer her up.

Sachiko the Female Linoone
Personality:
Sachiko is strict, very strict. She dislikes it when her teammates make errors and always scolds them. She is also quite loyal to Natsuki, but there are times when this loyalty fails. She has a more motherly side to Azu, Natsuki's baby Azurill.

Azu the Femal Azurill
Personality:
She is the baby of the team, and rarely ever fights. She cries over stupid things, and gets mad when she doesn't get what she wants. She is extremely playful and always plays with Natsuki when she has free time. She never goes into her Pokeball, no matter what.
--Goodie or Baddie? XD--
Goodie! =D (I typed Gooide first XD)

All done!

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 09-02-2007 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Changed Pic (No stealing pic, please.)
Old 09-02-2007, 11:38 AM
Tombi Offline

Good good. ^_^ You're accepted so far.

Old 09-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Guess what. Hazmat's joining!

Name: Rakaii [Ruh-Kai] Farthing

Appearance: Clickkkk.

Personality: Rakaii is a natural born artist, gifted in all aspects of the study. He acts, draws, photographs, writes poetry and carves like no other.
An overall cheerful fellow, Rakaii is always smiling no matter what the situation. He's not nececarily outgoing, and would rather spend the night at home than out partying with other teenagers.
Rakaii tends to be shy around attractive girls but is kind and caring when with friends.
Rakaii's main faults are his horrible sense of humor and overall akwardness.

Weapons: Rakaii carries a switchblade with him everywhere.
He generally uses it for carving wooden figurines, but is also greatly skilled at picking locks and such.
He's never used it as a weapon, per say, because of his caring nature.

Abilities: Skilled actor, drawer, photographer, poet and carver.
Also very crafty with a switchblade.

Biography: Rakaii lives his life around his arts - he doodles masterpieces while bored in class, steals the spotlight in school plays, and is always the featured artist at school showcases. He lives a basic, normal life and has a mother who is extremely supportive of his arts. However, his father was hoping for an athletic son, and therefore has a very wavering relationship with Rakaii. Rakaii's mother is always trying to convince her husband to understand their son's passion, but he never gives in. Rakaii is obviously hurt by his father's neglection, but never shows it. The bright smile on his face will melt anyone's heart and make it seem like nothing's wrong deep down inside.

Pokemon:

Smeargle - Male - Shiny
Smeargle is Rakaii's most prized Pokemon. He's shiny, which makes him extra special, but Rakaii doesn't care about that as much.
The Pokemon is his loyal companion - it's always there for him and is generally Rakaii's main source of inspiration.

Mawile - Female
The large jaw on the back of Mawile's head makes her look extremely tough, but it couldn't be more mistakening.
She's the most loveable Pokemon you'll ever meet and she will cling to anyone who shows her love.

Persian - Male
Persian is a more reserved, sly Pokemon, but is also Rakaii's strongest fighter.
In battle, Persian is a force to be reckoned with and will tear up a foe in a split second.

Goodie or Baddie?: I'm going with a good guy, for once. XD

I realize it's short, but I'm very tired. If you want me to fix it up some, I'll be glad to.

EDIT: Hey look, it's WTS! I didn't see you before.

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -