Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 02-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

Default The Secret Garden

Gerne:Action/Adventure
Rating:G
NOTE:If you'd like you may post complaints,comments,suggestions,etc.

Chapter One:The Truth

Hi,my name is Kayden. Not only am I a gardener,but also a pokemon trainer. Me and my Chickorita,Blossomyet,live in Celadon City in the Kanto Region. Erika,the leader of the Celedon City Gym,is a grass type user,perhaps the best in the world,is our idol. Well anyway, I'm going to The Celedon City Gym today to train Blossomyet.

"Hey Blossomyet,there it is!" Blossomyet replied with a big "Chiikka!!!".
Blossomyet ran inside. I followed her."That Blossomyet sure runs fast."I thought as I came in. I found Blossomyet at the feet of Erika who gladly gave her back with a chuckle. Before me and Blossomyet got to the training room,Erika called us back. "You two have a destiny you could never imagine.
Follow me." Me and Blossomyet followed her into a secret room which only Erika was allowed into. She kept on walking, right into a wall."Erika...."
She disapered. Me and Blossomyet went into the same wall she did. We ended up in a bueatiful garden. Elegant grass pokemon were everywhere.
We finally found Erika on a bench. When we came she said"I've been waiting for you. Did you know your great-grandmother used to be the old gym leader here? Not only that, but she created this haven for all grass pokemon to live in peace for an entirnety. Before she died she passed it down to your grandmother then your grandmother passed it on to me.""What the..,does that mean..""Yes.After you were born,we found out we didn't have nearly enough money to take good care of you,so Lauren adopted you. I'm afraid it's time to tell you. I'm retiring. Which means you are now offically the Celedon City Gym Leader and....." Me and Blossomyet cheered."AND" Erika screamed."And the offical caretaker of this garden. The thing is no one must ever know. And it's because of this sacred seed. Don't lose it! It's very important. You'll really need it someday.""But WHEN do I need it?""You'll know." Erika replied before she disapeered into thin air.

Chapter Two to come soon!

yeah yeah yeah

Last edited by Kayden Javlaíakín; 02-17-2005 at 10:06 PM.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:04 PM
Hariken4 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hariken4
Default Re: The Secret Garden

Not bad. You had it could improve a lot grammer-wise and you could describe stuff more. It wouldn't hurt to make it longer, either. I'm enjoying, though! Keep it up!
Old 02-14-2005, 10:45 PM

Thanx,Hariken4. I finally got around to making this chapter.

Chapter Two:
The Capture

~Kayden and Blossomyet just learned a very important secret from the former Celedon Gym Leader,Erika. But is she willing enough to be able to handle the job?~

Kayden and Blossomyet exchanged looks at each other.All was quiet until Blossomyet saw a young male Chickorita. Blossomyet got excited about this and ran towards him. "Wait,Blossomyet!" By the time Kayden had gotten there,Blossomyet was snuggling the other Chickorita's breast. The other Chickorita started to cry at this and ran into the bushes on the far side of the garden. Blossomyet looked like she was about to cry too,when a Shroomish popped out. "Shroomish!" At this Kayden immedently said for Blossomyet to use Tackle. Blossomyet got ready to charge when suddenly a huge truck seemed to come out of nowhere. An anoumys voice said "Let's round 'em up for 'da boss. Come on Cassidy, hit 'da switch." All of a sudden, a huge hand came out of the top of the truck and grabbed all of the grass pokemon. Treeckos,Lotads,Oddishes all snatched up. Then they aimed for the Shroomish. The Shroomish was lifted up into the truck with the other pokemon. Then,the other Chickorita came out from the bush,thinking it was safe,and got snatch by the robitic hand. Blossomyet was furious at this. The people inside the truck had decided they had rounded up enough pokemon for that morning and drove off. Blossomyet charged at the truck and kept following it. I followed as well. The truck and Blossomyet had led me to Cycling Road just outside of Celadon. There were bikers everywhere wondering why there was a truck on Cycling Road and went crazy driving in every which way. Poor Blossomyet was still despretly following the truck whil trying hard to dodge the bikes. All of a sudden I heard a shriek of pain. "Chickk." And then heard a thud. The truck had gotten away. Blossomyet was lying in the road, looking really hurt. It had gotten hit by one of the bicycles. I picked up Blossomyet. Her in my arms, I looked at the way the truck had driven."Don't worry,it's our duty to protect the garden,it's our duty to get you back."

Chapter 3 coming tommorow afternoon!

yeah yeah yeah

Last edited by Kayden Javlaíakín; 02-17-2005 at 10:07 PM.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:10 PM

Chapter Three:The Journey

~Previously, Kayden found she had a destiny that would change her life forever. After trying to save her Chickorita mate from a mysterious duo,Blossomyet gets hit by a bike on Cycling Road. After Kayden wittnessed the grass pokemon being stolen and Blossomyet getting injured,as you could imagine,she might not be too happy. Can she get the sacred grass pokemon back?~

The truck kept on driving, with the mysterious passengers still inside. "Hey,Butch we missed a Chickorita ya' know." "Na'. It was only one pokemon. Besides we already caught one." In the back of the truck, Chickorita's mate started calling for Blossomyet to help him. There was no answer.

"Come on Blossomyet, you can make it!" Kayden said to her injured pokemon as she ran towards the Fuschia City pokemon center. When Kayden finally got there,she asked Nurse Joy if she could help."I don't see anything wrong...it's probably just crying of shock." Kayden was relived at this. Nurse Joy handed back Blossomyet. Then someone tall and handsome came in the pokemon center. Kayden recognized him as her older cousin,Brendan. "Hi, Flower Gal. Haven't seen you in a while. Why aren't ya' back in Celadon with Lauren,huh?" "Well Blossomyet was chasing a truck on Cycling Road and got hit by a bike." "That's too bad..." "Hey could I borrow your Zippo?" Zippo was Brendan's Pidgeot. "Sure here but what for." "We gotta go on a journey. To find that truck." "Bye,Flower Freak." Kayden and Blossomyet left the pokemon center, relived at the good news. "Go,Zippo! Use Fly!" Kayden ordered. Zippo rose into the sky as the wind blew into thier faces. They were ready to start their journey.

"Okay Cassidy,don't forget wer'e going to Pewter City." "Yeah,yeah." The truck was stopping in Vermillion for gas when Zippo was soaring above them. "It's probably best if we stayed up here until they start going again." Kayden thought to herself. When the mysterious duo came out the girl stated "Hey Butch,there's a Pidgeot flying right above us, kinda supcious, huh?" "Heh, don't worry about it." the boy replied. They got in thier truck and started driving agian. "Looks like ther'e driving towards Celrulean,let's follow em' Zippo!" "Pidddggee!"

When they all got to Celrulean City, the truck turned towards a huge cave,Mt.Moon. The truck went inside. "Hey Zippo, let's fly over the cave and meet them on the other side." "Piddddgggeeeoooottt!" About an hour later, they found the truck out of the cave. "Okay,so all we have to do now is follow them to where theyr'e going."Kayden thought as Zippo decended a little. When they got to Pewter, the truck stopped in a grassy field.
"Okay Zippo you can land now." " Piddggee." "Nice work Zippo,return." In a flash of red light,Zippo returned to his pokeball.
Kayden heard the mysterious duo take out the grass pokemon and say "The boss said he'd meet us here." Hiding behind the truck,Kayden thought "Soon,very soon, the rescue will begin."

Chapter Four coming sometime tommorow!!!

yeah yeah yeah

Last edited by Kayden Javlaíakín; 02-17-2005 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:33 PM

Sorry I couldn't get around to Chapter Four yesterday, so here it is.

Chapter Four: The Rescue

~Kayden's Chickorita was found to have nothing wrong.Then they meet up with Kayden's older cousin,Brendan who let Kayden borrow his Pidgeot to follow the mysterious truck. Kayden finally got there. But now comes the hard part....The Rescue.~

Kayden was hiding behind the truck as the mysterious duo walked into the strange looking building. As soon as they were in,Kayden followed them. All of a sudden, when she was inside, a wierd looking guy stopped Kayden right in her tracks. "Ya aren't allowed to interfere with Team Rocket, so pay the price. Go, Sandshrew!" "Sanddshrr!" "Go Blossomyet!" "Chickkoo!" "Blossomyet, use Razor Leaf, now!!" Blossomyet did as she was told and easily defeated the Sandshrew.
"WHAT! How could a kid like you defeat me?" Kayden ran off not repling. After a while, she found the room with the grass pokemon in it. The male Chickorita was so excited to see Blossomyet. Kayden noticed that they were in a net, so she ordered Blossomyet to use Razor Leaf to cut the net. It succeded. And all of the grass pokemon ran out.

Meanwhile, in another room..."Hey boss, I just got word that all of the grass pokemon escaped." "WHAT! Impossible. Who will we summon Celebi without them?" "Well boss we are missing one part of the summoning, the Sacred Seed." "Yes I know, and I know just how to get it. That little girl has it, but in order to get it, we must win the Great Siege."

Chapter Five coming tommorow, I promise this time!

yeah yeah yeah
Old 02-17-2005, 11:02 PM
Dr Skottie Offline

Send a message via MSN to Dr Skottie

After every comma and fullstop/period, there should be a space. Also you need much better description, especially with the battles. Plus the fact that story is in pink is very annoying.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:19 PM

I am no longer continuing this Fanfic. Sorry.

yeah yeah yeah

Last edited by Kayden Javlaíakín; 02-18-2005 at 02:22 PM.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Erm, why not, people were just getting into it?!