Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 08-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Pikablu Pie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: PE2K Slow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth_type_rule View Post
This is just a stupid idea from me, but I blame the DP boards, as we didn't have these problems when this wasn't made. There is already a thread about all Pokemon Games, so why not get DP to be a sub forum. Why make a special board for DP, and leave the others in subs. We don't need a board for DP. Just make it a sub forum. Besides, I think it would be a pretty good idea to ban some very underaged members. Make the limit of age 12, or something. Ban all which is under. That should really clear up some forum space.
Earth_Type_Rule, I highly disagree with the 12 age limit. I'm only ten, but hey, I'm not causing any lag. Yes, I'm sure a lot of people in the DP Trading/battling subforums are under twelve, but that doesn't make them noobs. Like Kecleon said, just because someone is a certain doesn't mean they're any better or any worse.

And DP probobly will probobly stay its own board. Otherwise, no one will get their questions answered because of the miles of DP trading threads, and all the stickys will take take at least a page, I'm sure.

Click here to take a stupid test.
Quote:
Help Reduce Forest Fires. Stop Flaming Now!
Old 08-23-2007, 05:52 PM
~Falcon~ Offline

Send a message via AIM to ~Falcon~

Quote:
This is just a stupid idea from me, but I blame the DP boards, as we didn't have these problems when this wasn't made. There is already a thread about all Pokemon Games, so why not get DP to be a sub forum. Why make a special board for DP, and leave the others in subs. We don't need a board for DP. Just make it a sub forum. Besides, I think it would be a pretty good idea to ban some very underaged members. Make the limit of age 12, or something. Ban all which is under. That should really clear up some forum space.
The only problem is we have some great members under that age who actually understand the rules. Pikablu pie is the perfect example. She contributes to the forum positively, doesn't break rules, and uses good grammar. So the age thing would really be fair in my opinion.

damn, she posted before me XP

Last edited by ~Falcon~; 08-23-2007 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:27 PM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

You people are blind aswell.

Quoted myself: This is just a stupid idea from me

Read people, read! :P

Though, I wouldn't mind banning underaged members. Following the rules perfectly or not, you are still underaged :\

Many many solutions to solve this kind of problem, but all solutions are countered with sertain people who do not wish to coöporate. ( or w/e fancy spelled word it should be xD )
Old 08-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Pikablu Pie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
You people are blind aswell.

Quoted myself: This is just a stupid idea from me

Read people, read! :P

Though, I wouldn't mind banning underaged members. Following the rules perfectly or not, you are still underaged :\

Many many solutions to solve this kind of problem, but all solutions are countered with sertain people who do not wish to coöporate. ( or w/e fancy spelled word it should be xD )
What's wrong with being younger then 13? >:(

Besides, PE2K is one of very few Pokemon forums I've seen that is family-friendly. If Ryan/the mods start banning anyone under the age of thirteen, PE2K looses popularity. Not good.

All I suggest is let DP die down. It will eventually.

Click here to take a stupid test.
Quote:
Help Reduce Forest Fires. Stop Flaming Now!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikablu Pie View Post
What's wrong with being younger then 13? >:(

Besides, PE2K is one of very few Pokemon forums I've seen that is family-friendly. If Ryan/the mods start banning anyone under the age of thirteen, PE2K looses popularity. Not good.

All I suggest is let DP die down. It will eventually.
It's ture. Like GBA games they kind of died out after some time. It happens to the games.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

My PE2K is just fine, but then again my skin is the Dial-Up which saves a little bit of time, I do believe.

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 08-23-2007, 07:20 PM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSquirtle View Post
10? Get off my lawn kid.
That made me laugh xD

But there is nothing wrong with being young. But if you are young ( if you are a normal kid and all :P ) you often don't get the experience of life ( wtf does that have to mean in a Pokemon Forum? ). You're not developped enough to understand, or think what consequenses ( yet another fancy schmancy word D: ) of sertain things are.

Anywho, My opinion is mine to keep, and yours too. I still favoratize the bannings :\

*get's banned* xD
Old 08-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

It can get a bit anoying, some forums are worse, way worse.
And about the younger members, if they follow the rules and are fun, i think they have the rite to stay.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

Quote:
That made me laugh xD

But there is nothing wrong with being young. But if you are young ( if you are a normal kid and all :P ) you often don't get the experience of life ( wtf does that have to mean in a Pokemon Forum? ). You're not developped enough to understand, or think what consequenses ( yet another fancy schmancy word D: ) of sertain things are.

Anywho, My opinion is mine to keep, and yours too. I still favoratize the bannings :\

*get's banned* xD
You were once a little kid. How woul you reactif somebody came along during a period of game hype, and say "All underaged kids shuld be banned". I'm nly 11 years old, and my 12th birthday is coming October. It wouldn't be very fair to you, and think about it, Pokemon is directed to little kids, so it's not a suprise that underaged kids come along and register. And banning them is completely stupid. Imagine: Pe2K is a forum about POKEMON, a show and game seies directed to little Elementary Kids.

If we absolutely had to do something abou underaged kids registerng, I sugest that a form has to be filled out by the parent, tellingall about the forum, rues, blah blah blah, if not done already.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:30 PM
~Falcon~ Offline

Send a message via AIM to ~Falcon~

Quote:
That made me laugh xD

*get's banned* xD
Either way, they'll just lie about their age to get on :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
You were once a little kid. How woul you reactif somebody came along during a period of game hype, and say "All underaged kids shuld be banned". I'm nly 11 years old, and my 12th birthday is coming October. It wouldn't be very fair to you, and think about it, Pokemon is directed to little kids, so it's not a suprise that underaged kids come along and register. And banning them is completely stupid. Imagine: Pe2K is a forum about POKEMON, a show and game seies directed to little Elementary Kids.

If we absolutely had to do something abou underaged kids registerng, I sugest that a form has to be filled out by the parent, tellingall about the forum, rues, blah blah blah, if not done already.
Kinda like how you used to say all newbs should be banned? :P
Old 08-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Yggdrasill Offline

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrasill

Banning people based on age is ....dumb. Some people are incredibly mature for their age, even though they are under 13, while I've seen some pretty immature people on other forums who are over 16.

In short; don't ban the younger kids.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:48 PM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post

When I was young, I acted like I told to from the olders ( family though. And also since forumwise other people are your superior, you should aknowlage it ). But not everybody has been raised properly, yet even the same.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Re: PE2K Slow...

Hey! Kec666, not only we have the same color of our posts. But you also stole my font. My Lucida Sans Unicode + color green combo theme. Not cool man, not cool.

Wow, I wondered what happend to this thread... who was the first person in this thread brough up, "PE2K shouldn't have any users under the age of thirteen?" I really notice and believe that is really just utterly ridiculous.

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

You guys are so funny. :)

All we really need to do is eradicate all of the noobs. We put them in a rigourous concentration camp where the learn how to use proper grammar, and not how to use pe2k like a freaking n00b chatroom for D/P. Then, we release them as veterans, and everyone who phailed gets whacked by the banhammer.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

Es ist Zeit für Rache! Wir müssen die Noob ausrotten!

It's because of all the noobs that came in during the D/P rush and they ALL sign in at the same time. It crashes the forum.