Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Location: Nihon Castle, somewhere in Japan....maybe even near Goldenrod ^^
Send a message via AIM to Ninja Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ninja Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja Emperor
Default A secret MoonLight gym of dark pokemon

In the remote region of pokemon world, there is a mysterious gyme, which is running by a mysterious ninja clan of shadow warriors, or so the legend says... It is up to the brave trainers to solve that mystery and find the missing gyme of dark pokemon! The legend says that many tried to chalenge the leader of that gyme, the mysterious Yamato-ryu, but few had won the battle. This is an unoficial gyme, so no one needs to challenge it to get to the Pokemon league, but it is a strong gyme and anyone who can win the battle with the gyme leader can truly be called a pokemon master and earn a crescent bage...Are you up to the challenge?!

Here's sign up form:

Name:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Pokemon:

Other: (like background or whatever extras you would come up with)

Finally, to make it fair, I think the gyme leader should be an NPC, but if you have other ideas about that please tell me.

Now, I hope this RPG of my will work out

Last edited by Ninja Emperor; 03-19-2004 at 06:20 PM.
Old 03-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Scizor Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Scizor
Default Re: A secret MoonLight gyme of dark pokemon

Name : Franky

Physical Description: Where's a black jack with a red cap. Blue jeans, and a Blastoise picture on his jack

Personality: wel funny and sarcastic

Pokemon : Well, of course a well trained Blastoise, Fereligatr, Blaziken, machamp, Oddish and a Steelix

Other : Nhaa, nothing really. His past is a secret...

Last edited by Scizor; 03-17-2004 at 03:20 PM.
Old 03-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ninja Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ninja Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja Emperor

Acepted! Now for me:

Name: Ioshi

Physical Description: Wears ninja uniform and uses different ninja weapons and tools

Personality: Nice and kind but also secretive and mysterious

Pokemon: Umbreon, Alakazem, Charizard, Jolteon, Gyarados and Tyranitar

Other: Background is unknown, but is trained in the art of stelth

By the way, it would be nice if you would specify how you look like not just it's a secret, tell about your outfit and/or some other of your character's looks, thank you!
Old 03-17-2004, 03:48 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Name: CM

Physical Description:

Personality: She is kind and trustworthy.

Pokemon: Shiny Charizard (Chari), Blaziken (Flame), Breloom (Punch), Flygon, Altaria, Kingdra

Other: She was born with psychic powers and was abandoned at age 3, Pokemon took her in, and she learned how to communicate with Pokemon outloud and through mind.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 03-17-2004, 04:30 PM
Pink Yoshi Offline
Master Trainer

Name: PY

Physical Description: Everything she wears is pink. Wears a long sleve shirt and vest, flare jeans with little white stars on them. Has shoulder-length (pink) hair. A love ball is attached to a necklace that she wears, and the rest of her pokeballs are in a small backpack (kinda like Misty's pink).

Personality: Sneaky, likes saying complicated things and funny.

Pokemon: Swampert (Swampy), Ditto, Salamence (Sammu), Espeon, Pikachu (Zappy) and Shiny Dragonite

Other: She's a spy, and likes keeping her past a secret, including the reason she can communicate with pokemon...

IMG is one letter away from OMG. ...Odd.
Old 03-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Cute Mew and Pink Yoshi...Accepted!!! Now, lets wait for at least one or two members to start, or do you dissagree with that ???
Old 03-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: Just so you wanted to know you spelt gyme wrong it is gym, oh and join the rp in my sig nature please.

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 03-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: A secret MoonLight gym of dark pokemon

Thanks, I knew it was speled wrong, but I forgot the right spelling. Actually it is nice that you gave your description, but we need some more information in sighn up form, so if you would like to join use it please and I will look at yours when I'll have more time because right now my postiongs are limmited, so sorry.
Old 03-21-2004, 12:42 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

sounds cool, i'll join

Name:Ixidor

Physical Description: look at my avatar

Personality:headstrong, brave, doesnt think things through clearly tho

Pokemon:Dragonite *shiny like avatar*, gyaridos, nidoking

Other: lances son, left home along time ago, tired of living in his fathers shadow
Old 03-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Alright, acepted and I think we are preaty ready to start this thing, post your opening posts and I will join you shortly, ok?
Old 03-23-2004, 08:48 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

CM flew in the sky on Chari's back. The wind was rushing against her face, but behind her were shadow ninjas, trying to capture her. She bent down to where her head touched Chari's body, and they went faster. They were losing them, until a bunch appeared in front of them. "Oh crap.." CM said. "There's only one way out of this, Chari, fly up!" Chari flew up instantly, but very fast. CM hung on for dear life until Chari stopped in mid-air. There were shadow ninjas above them too. "Ok, Chari, use Flame Wheel!" Everyone know that Flame Wheel surrounds a Pokemon in fire, but CM can survive it. They flew at a random spot and broke through the wall of shadow ninjas. After they broke through, Chari was speeding. She was using Extremespeed now, and all the shadow ninjas were a tiny dot now as they were getting far away from them.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 03-24-2004, 06:45 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ixidor was surrounded by shadow ninjas, there appeared to be no other way....
"ALRIGHT THEN!, U WANT SUM OF THIS???, GO DRAGONITE!, HYPER BEAM!"
and so dragonite obbliterated all those that stood before its wrath with its devastating attack, Ixidor was standind amidst the reamins of the pitiful attemt to capture him, when he noticed slightly a creature or thing pass overhead(cm), and decided to investigate further....
Old 03-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Ioshi and his Umbreon were rushing swiftly trrough a forest, although it was a high noon, it was very dark in the forest. Suddenly, three mysterious shadow warriors apeared before them.

Warrior 1: "What clan are you from?"

Warrior 2: "What do you searching for in here?"

Warrior 3: "No outsiders are aloud at MoonLight Clans territory, prepare to forfeight your life!"

He rushed towards Ioshi with his kattana ready and high up above his head but Ioshi had his sword ready too. As that warrior was closing in, Ioshi steped aside and perfermed an up to down across slash with his kattana not killing, but stoping that warrior from further attacks. He turned around quickly to face another warrior rushing towards him.

Warrior 2: "Die!!!"

However, Ioshi sidesteped again and warrior missed him, as Ioshi quickly performed a down to up across slash to stop that warrior too. Meanwhile, a third one steped into the shadows and prepared a poison blow gun to shoot Ioshi.

Warrior 3: "Hehe, try some of this poison...Eh?"

As he was ready to shoot, he felt something dark and quick as shadow colliding with him. As he tought about it he realized that there also was an Umbreon there and now he takeled that warrior preventing him from poisoning his trainer. Ioshi quickly jumped to him and pointed his kattana to his troat.

Warrior 3: "Please, spare my life, o skillfull ninja!"

Ioshi: "I never killing anybody without a great necessity, but tell me where is that mysterious gym I heard about? I wish to challenge the Ryu of your clan."

Warrior 3: "If you want to find it, you shall go down that trail to the road, then up it into the mountains, but it will be a lot harder to win the battle with my master then you think..."

Ioshi: "I'm well aware of it, give your comrades a proper treatment and they will be alright in no time, but don't even try to follow me, or I would not be able to promise you anything in terms of life...Come Umbreon, we better get going!"

Umbreon: "Eon!"

And so they were of running swiftly towards the road where they found some unconcious shadow ninjas and spoted some in the midair trying to stop a girl on a Charizard, also there was a boy with a Dragonite who seemed to be trying to help.

~Poor felows, they don't know what it is like to fight a shadow warrior, I must help them!~

Ioshi: "Umbreon return!" He had recalled a black fox like creature into his ball " Charizard, I choose you!" He yelled as he release an orange, dragonlike pokemon from his pokeball " Ok Charizard, lets go help those people up there to take care of those ninjas!"

Charizard: "Roaaar!"

He roard in aproval as Ioshi had jumeped onto his back and flew up in the sky to the point where shadow ninjas were gliding using their kites and where two of the strangers were trying to fight them off. (Note: Ioshi could distinguished who those people were by using a techniquick called a ninja vision that is like having binaculars without having them actually).

Ioshi: "I'm greeting you young trainers, are those shadow warriors giving you troubles up here? How about we stop them together? My name is Ioshi."
Old 03-26-2004, 07:49 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

"sounds good!, i'm ixidor, i'm jus havin a bit of troubles with these idiots!"
dragonite blows away another ninja
"any help would be great!!!"
Old 03-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Ioshi:"My name is Ioshi and I've been training in the art of stelth my whole life now wath this, Jolteon I choose you!"

A yelow fox apeared from pokeball and landed on Charizard's back

Ioshi: "Jolteon jump over to each of the kites and shock them one by one, you can accomplish it because of your speed!"

A pokemon began to work on his trainer's order

Ioshi: "Jolteon wouldn't be able to take care of all of them, do any of you have Electric type? It would be good if we could shock directly all of them, one by one and wath out for surikens!"

He continued to deflect surikens with his katana

Ioshi: "Charizard, use worlwind on some of the kites!"

A dragon like pokemon had flaped his wings creating the stron wind and blew away some of the ninja kites.