Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:52 AM
Kecleonfan666's Avatar
Kecleonfan666 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Skyworld
Posts: 4,081
Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default My profile's having problems...

Whenever I want to log out, I click it and it says "All cookies cleared!"

It looks like I'm logged out, but by clicking another link leeding to a place on Pe2K, I'm logged on again. I'm confused, any help?
__________________
  #2  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:56 AM
Pikablu Pie's Avatar
Pikablu Pie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: -corny joke here-!
Posts: 4,925
Default Re: My profile's having problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
Whenever I want to log out, I click it and it says "All cookies cleared!"

It looks like I'm logged out, but by clicking another link leeding to a place on Pe2K, I'm logged on again. I'm confused, any help?
Do you have "Remember Me" on? If you're logged off and visit PE2K again, I'm almost positive it will log you back on.
__________________
VPP

Click here to take a stupid test.
Quote:
Help Reduce Forest Fires. Stop Flaming Now!
  #3  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:59 AM
Kecleonfan666's Avatar
Kecleonfan666 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Skyworld
Posts: 4,081
Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default Re: My profile's having problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikablu Pie View Post
Do you have "Remember Me" on? If you're logged off and visit PE2K again, I'm almost positive it will log you back on.
Yeah, but does it ALWAYS mark you as online? Even when you're not on the site after you log off?
__________________
  #4  
Old 08-21-2007, 05:00 AM
Pikablu Pie's Avatar
Pikablu Pie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: -corny joke here-!
Posts: 4,925
Default Re: My profile's having problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
Yeah, but does it ALWAYS mark you as online? Even when you're not on the site after you log off?
It won't always mark you as online - only when you're actually using the site. Plus, if you use invisible mode, it won't show you as online, even if you are.
__________________
VPP

Click here to take a stupid test.
Quote:
Help Reduce Forest Fires. Stop Flaming Now!
  #5  
Old 08-21-2007, 05:02 AM
Kecleonfan666's Avatar
Kecleonfan666 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Skyworld
Posts: 4,081
Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default Re: My profile's having problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikablu Pie View Post
It won't always mark you as online - only when you're actually using the site. Plus, if you use invisible mode, it won't show you as online, even if you are.
Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up for me!

Now I can stop using Invisible Mode.
__________________
  #6  
Old 08-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Zodeon Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: England
Posts: 458
Send a message via MSN to Zodeon
Default Re: My profile's having problems...

Yes this happens to me too, its the Remember me.
  #7  
Old 08-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Tory vs Meaty II's Avatar
Tory vs Meaty II Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 4,445
Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Re: My profile's having problems...

vBulletin forums have a common problem with that. Did you went to internet options to clear all of your cookies to make sure?
__________________


~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
  #8  
Old 08-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Kecleonfan666's Avatar
Kecleonfan666 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Skyworld
Posts: 4,081
Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default Re: My profile's having problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaty View Post
vBulletin forums have a common problem with that. Did you went to internet options to clear all of your cookies to make sure?
Relax, it's okay. My question has been answered, so now, we watch this thread a die a horrible death...
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com