Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-17-2004, 12:29 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Pokémon: Bounty Hunt

A strange shadow loomed over the golden bracelet, the glass protecting it slowly cracked and vanished, a small glint of an absol's forehead jewel shone from the darkness. A swift and steady hand snatched the bracelet, and evaporated into the shadows...

The Darkened, that's what the media and the people called him. He did not mind them, he always kept his un-divided attention towards his next target. Was it a crime involving murder or just theft, he was always the mastermind behind the major ones. He was a stealth operator, quick, nimble, and practically uncatchable. Since yesterday...

The mayor had posted a reward on his head, 4 billion. What wa sthat when he had more than that worth on stolen goods. Of course he wasn't interested on the money, or he would have sold the items immediately. He was searching for a goal far comprehensible for the human eye and mind. Something that he had been searching for since his chilhood...

People often doubt that Darkened is human, some even accuse him of being half pokémon and half human...

He stopped staring at the newest addition to his quest for the most desired thing he wanted, but a shrill cry from the alarm and the barking of houndooms startled him, he had slopped up this.

He ordered Apocalypse, the absol, to teleport himself rigth away, he would stay and divert the guards. He sprinted, not before handing Apocalypse teh golden bracelet. He dashed towards the back door, and crashed into the guards intentionally, then doubled over and headed towards the woods. In there, it was almost impossible for a mere officer Jenny to catch him. He smirked, and brushed his silky white hair from his face, and ran.

This Rp is about darkened -points- and the few trainers that have DARED to try and capture him, this is a dark RP so, teens and healthy people only ¬¬ XP
To enter fill this form in:

Name
Eyes
Size
Clothing
Pokémon
Nationality (kanto, johto, hoenn, orre)
Attributes
Catchy Phrases (if any)

Ok then, this is mine:

Name: Amrod ¨Darkened¨ Hamigakiko
Hair: White, long, silky, tied in a wolfie
Eyes: Tuorquoise
Size: 2.03 meters
Clothing: casual: grey shirt, cacky pocket pants work outfit: black pants, shoulder protectors, long black coat (O_o;;)
Pokémon: Absol/ Apoclaypse, Altaria/ Haburashee, Mightyena/ Yoru, Milotic/ Mizu
Nationality: Hoennian O_o;
Attributes: Incredible stealth tactics, master at silencing martial arts, ability to blend in
Catchy Phrases: ¨Half human or not, I'm still better than you...¨

Don't make it rain on someone elses parade ...MAKE IT THUNDEH!
Old 03-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Eon Offline

Default Re: Pokémon: Bounty Hunt

Name: Yasu
Hair: Long, braided and a russet color with a white colored bow keeping it in a ponytail.
Eyes: light brown
Size: 5'7"
Clothing: White sleeveless shirt, short blue jean pants, light brown timberland boots and brown fingerless gloves.
Pokemon: Dragonite, Blaziken, Bayleef
Nationality: Johto
Attributes: Likes to know everything about a situation before taking action.
Catchy Phrases (if any): (none)

Last edited by Eon; 03-17-2004 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-17-2004, 01:31 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

YAY! first participant! YOU ARE SO IN! X3

Last edited by Mizu; 03-17-2004 at 01:49 AM.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:55 AM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: I want to join. I just want to ask can I be a Thief?.

Name: Kaioh ( Bandit )
Hair:Hair like the guy in my signature
Eyes: Blue
Size: 6'4
Clothing: Dark blue vest, with dark blue trousers, Black and white trainers.
Pokémon: Pikachu ( Sparks ) Blastoise, Alakazam, Umbreon.
Nationality: Kanto
Attributes: Stealthy, quick, strong, he mostly steals peoples cars, everyone calls him the Bandit.
Catchy Phrases: If you can't beat em, eat em.

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 03-18-2004, 12:37 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit
OOC: I want to join. I just want to ask can I be a Thief?.

Name: Kaioh ( Bandit )
Hair:Hair like the guy in my signature
Eyes: Blue
Size: 6'4
Clothing: Dark blue vest, with dark blue trousers, Black and white trainers.
Pokémon: Pikachu ( Sparks ) Blastoise, Alakazam, Umbreon.
Nationality: Kanto
Attributes: Stealthy, quick, strong, he mostly steals peoples cars, everyone calls him the Bandit.
Catchy Phrases: If you can't beat em, eat em.
Sure, but, I'll suggest you something....do you like the idea of being darkened's rival?

Old 03-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: I don't really mind, sure why not.

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 03-18-2004, 09:33 PM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ok then! I'll just wait for another rper and we're startin'!!

Old 03-19-2004, 01:00 AM
Kento Kasha Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kento Kasha Send a message via MSN to Kento Kasha

I'll join! ^__^

Name- Kemosabi Avaho

Age- Mid-Twenties

Hair- Dark Brown

Eyes- Steel Gray

Size- 5'9"

Clothing- Light samurai armor covers simple garments, accompanied by a katana (Twilight).

Pokémon- Blaziken (FireBrand), Dodrio (Flashbang), Nincada (Martanya), Vibrava (Arson), Crawdaunt (Clamp).

Nationality- Kanto

Attributes- Uses his sword when necessary, trained in the martial arts, and many techniques with the blade, as are several of his Pokemon, their martial arts abilities hightening their evasiveness and power. Works as one with all of his Pokemon.

Catchy Phrases-

"You.... are nothing but a droplet of dew within the sea of life; useless and unwanted! Defeat is imminent!"
"Rrraaahh! Defeat is your fate, and your fate is now!"
"Hah! Don't make me laugh, you are pitiful!"

Kento's Sceptile, RazorBlade!
Mastered @ 313 Posts
Kento's PokePet

Spiker, the Level 54 Dorapion!
Old 03-19-2004, 01:24 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

OK! WE ARE OFFICIALLY STARTING! People can still join in to the rp, but make it a good entry O_o;

Darkened landed after somersaulting from the tall window in the study. The only light came from the tiny glistening in Apocalypse's forehead. Darkened moved swiftly through the piles of books towards the smallest pile of all, where he swiped a tiny book from middle, making no sound at all. He opened it and grabbed a tiny object from its pages, he disposed of the book afterwards and headed towards the open window. He moved swiftly, swiping another larger book from the shelf. He stared at it profoundly and stashed it in his napsack. He quickly adjusted his coat and jumped over the open window. His hair rustled as he slowly fell to the ground. Apocalypse emerged from the wall of the mansion. Darkened patted his daer pokémon on the head and dashed to the beach, where he withdrew Apocalypse and called Mizu, his milotic, softly as the waves crashed into the beach. He jumped on to the uncloiling body and climbed to his head, where he signaled to head north, but was stopped abruptly by a sudden thunderous roar...

Old 03-19-2004, 01:42 AM
Kento Kasha Offline
Experienced Trainer

Upwards rose the Crawdaunt, the golden star-like crest on its head shining brightly as it used one of its moves to raise its trainer above the waves. A man in armor was kneeling on the Pokemon's back, and he stood, then backflipped to the bank. "You, Darkend! Surrender the item to me now!" The man placed his left hand slightly under the round crossbar of the sword, on the sheath, and placed his right hand lightly on the hilt of the katana and waited for his response, every fiber of the samurai-trained man focused on attacking Darkend if he even so much as breathed the wrong way.

Mastered @ 313 Posts
Kento's PokePet

Old 03-19-2004, 02:39 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Darkened glared at the armored figure standing on the beach. He smiled and showed a malicious look on his face. He pirouetted and landed in front of him.

¨And you are?¨

Darkened called forth his Milotic, and withdrew him, now letting ou this mightyena, yoru.

¨Will you try and take it away from me? Because if you are...this will be your last battle¨ Darkened shot a star next to the smaurai's foot, the samurai didn't even flinch. Darkened jumped backwards with incredible eaze and soothed yoru with his hand, moving it softly though the mightyena's back.

¨Yoru, eliminate this buffoon...¨

Yoru's eyes darkened and he opened his mouth, which was completely full with an exhorbitant amount of poisonous saliva...

¨POISON FANG YORU!!¨

Old 03-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Kento Kasha Offline
Experienced Trainer

The samurai moved swiftly forward, deftly drawing his katana as he ordered Clamp onto the land. "Clamp, use your Vicegrip!" The Crawdaunt lept forward and clamped its claw around the enemy's muzzle. "Keep it's jaw shut! Attack with Crabhammer!" Clamp raised its free claw and brought it crashing down upon the Mightyena's head, sending it reeling backward from the Crawdaunt's grip. The samurai smirked and took a slash at Darkend with his blade.

Mastered @ 313 Posts
Kento's PokePet

Old 03-20-2004, 01:27 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Darkened's eyes glistened in the moonlight, as the samurai charged at him, darkened ordered Yoru to finish the crawdaunt off.

¨Yoru, hyper beam...¨

The crawdaunt was lost in the explosion, Yoru entered the mist of sand and smoke to throw clamp at the samurai, just as he was about to slash Darkened, and fell on the next wave that hit the shore.

¨To handle that weapon with such ease, I did not know that you fought like an amateur...¨

Yoru returned to Darkened's side, where he rubbed against his leg. Darkened headed towards the forest outside the mansion, did not look back, and disappeared into the shadows...

Old 03-20-2004, 06:25 PM
Kento Kasha Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Blast!" The samurai shouted out. He glared after Darkend. "I am no amateur! You shall see this soon, I promise you!" He sheathed his blade and kneeled next to his unconcious Pokemon. He reached under his armor and pulled a minimized Pokeball from his belt. He pushed the button in the center of the ball and maximized it, then recalled his Crawdaunt. He sensed something behind him and turned suddenly, pulling his blade and nearly taking out the approacher's leg. The person hopped backwards with a yelp, then called out.

"Wait! Do not attack me, I am friend, not foe!"

Mastered @ 313 Posts
Kento's PokePet

Old 03-20-2004, 08:08 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

* Kaioh was in the middle of a big fight with like 100 guards, just then a guard attacked from behind, Kaioh jumped into the air and kicked the guys head in.

" I, can't take much more, I've got to escape. "

* Kaioh then jumps out a window he then jumps into another room stealthilyl. There was a guard in the room so Kaioh snuck up and strangled him to death. Kaioh then picks up a radar taht would lead him to his one main rival......Darkened.

" Darkened, I'm going to find you whether you like it or not."

* Kaioh jumps out the window and makes for the coordinence of Darkened.

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425