Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 08-11-2007, 04:35 AM
Nick_Roge Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default End of all "can I make my text this color every time I post" threads!

I've found a toolbar that you can download for Firefox (Firefox only, sorry Internet Explorer users) that will allow you to "auto-format" you text. I've checked it out. It is virus free, multi-forum capable, and has many different features. It was originally produced for a website called Gaiaonline, however it seems to work on websites other than what it was originally intended for. If you want the link, it's here.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:45 AM
BeserkerFury Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: End of all "can I make my text this color every time I post" threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Roge View Post
I've found a toolbar that you can download for Firefox (Firefox only, sorry Internet Explorer users) that will allow you to "auto-format" you text. I've checked it out. It is virus free, multi-forum capable, and has many different features. It was originally produced for a website called Gaiaonline, however it seems to work on websites other than what it was originally intended for. If you want the link, it's here.
I downloaded this, but I don't really get how to use it.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:52 AM
Nick_Roge Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: End of all "can I make my text this color every time I post" threads!

It is kind of confusing (I ended up figuring it out by just fiddling with it). On the toolbar, click formats --> add format. then name the format, under opening tags put in the first part of the bb code (eg [*color=darkred]) and then uder closing tags type in the end part of the bb code. Then, click where it says "Gaiabar" and click Manage Gaiabar... from there click autoformat tab, click the top area of the blank (for some reason the words don't want to show up until you click there) and click set as default, and click the checkbox. Now you're done.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:54 AM
BeserkerFury Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
It is kind of confusing (I ended up figuring it out by just fiddling with it). On the toolbar, click formats --> add format. then name the format, under opening tags put in the first part of the bb code (eg [*color=darkred]) and then uder closing tags type in the end part of the bb code. Then, click where it says "Gaiabar" and click Manage Gaiabar... from there click autoformat tab, click the top area of the blank (for some reason the words don't want to show up until you click there) and click set as default, and click the checkbox. Now you're done.
Ah, I see, thank you ^^

EDIT:It started doing things before I did anything oO

Last edited by BeserkerFury; 08-11-2007 at 04:58 AM.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

Quote:
That's a pretty cool little deal (just downloaded it). But unfortunately for me I do by daily browsing in neither IE or Firefox. I use Opera, but I think they have something like that. *goes off to check*

Plus, and this is just one of my pet peeves, sometimes the colors that you guys choose to use really, really clash with some of the skins, i.e. Girl Talk and Silentghost. Then again, I suppose I could just edit them myself with Firebug. . .

yeah yeah yeah
Old 08-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Flightspace Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Flightspace Send a message via MSN to Flightspace

Is the formatting supposed to automatically appear, or do we need to click something?

+++

Rule #58:
It's not "down the road", it's not "across the
street", it's not "through the jugular". It's "down
the road, across the street AND through the jugular."
Old 09-07-2007, 02:43 AM
PokeSpriter Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to PokeSpriter

That's Cool! :) I'm using from now on.

~PokeSpriter

.::. Visit Pichu's ClubHouse today! .::.