Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: The Random Banner and Avvy Shop DYING FOR A REQUEST!!!

I didnt see a request form so I just copy pasted my request form from another thread

Size - Small or Medium, which ever looks better

Pokemon / Character (Just tell me, unless you want a specific image) - Cheetor and Bumblebee

This pic of Cheetor This in the Back of Cheetor This Pic for Bumblebee This pic behind Bumblebee as part of the background
Text #1 - Cheetor (under him)

Text # 2 - Bumblebee (under him)

Extra (specific things you want in) - Background Black with Cheetors and Bumblebees vehicle form in the background.

Matching Avatar - (Yes) but can you makee the Avatar different. Can you make it go back and forth between Bumblebee and Cheetor? Like an animantion. First it shows Bumblebee with his name, the it show Cheetor with his name.

Oh and can you resize this so that it will fix into my avatar thing:

Anyways if theres something wrong, tell me.

Old 09-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra
Default Re: The Random Banner and Avvy Shop DYING FOR A REQUEST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
I didnt see a request form so I just copy pasted my request form from another thread

Size - Small or Medium, which ever looks better

Pokemon / Character (Just tell me, unless you want a specific image) - Cheetor and Bumblebee

This pic of Cheetor This in the Back of Cheetor This Pic for Bumblebee This pic behind Bumblebee as part of the background
Text #1 - Cheetor (under him)

Text # 2 - Bumblebee (under him)

Extra (specific things you want in) - Background Black with Cheetors and Bumblebees vehicle form in the background.

Matching Avatar - (Yes) but can you makee the Avatar different. Can you make it go back and forth between Bumblebee and Cheetor? Like an animantion. First it shows Bumblebee with his name, the it show Cheetor with his name.

Oh and can you resize this so that it will fix into my avatar thing:

Anyways if theres something wrong, tell me.

Uhh, the thread is a year old... I doubt he'd even look at your request, that is if Random is even active anymore.