Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Marketplace

Marketplace Pokemart, Quizzes and Contests inside! Spend or earn your money here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 02:12 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Arrow Daycare Center

by: TT

Welcome. Here you will learn Breeding Moves (BM), Move Tutor moves(MT), or Special Moves(SM).

Here's what you do when you sign up:
Payment- $10,000

You may drop off 1 or 2 Pokémon to learn any Daycare Moves that it can learn. The amount of Daycare Moves you can learn is now unlimited.
You can only learn two Daycare Moves at a time. If you're putting 2 Pokemon in, one Daycare Move per Pokemon.

-One Day-
All Forms of Evolution and Non-Evolution Pokemon.

Rules:
(1) A single Pokémon can learn an unlimited amount of Daycare Moves, provided it actually does learns it.
(2) The Pokémon to learn the move may not learn a Breeding Move or Move Tutor that is given to them as a TM.
Ex. Abra can't learn Fire Punch through Breeding because it can already learn it from a TM.
Ex2. Mr. Mime can learn Giga Drain through Breeding because it can't learn it from a TM.
(3) Pokémon that can't be breed are won't be able to learn any BM's.
Ex. Magnemite, Staryu
(4) The Pokémon evolution line can learn what the lowest can through normal Breeding. The Pokémon can be evolved or not evolved, it can still learn the Breeding Moves.
Ex. Charizard can learn Bite just like Charmander can.
(5) In order to drop off a Pokémon, you need to have more than 1 Pokémon in your party. Can't let you walk around without a Pokémon on your belt.
(6) You must wait until you time is up to put more Pokemon back into the Daycare.
(7) Tired of a BM/MT? Switch it out for another move. It will cost you $3,000 per move and 1 day in the Daycare.

*Extra Important*
Your Pokémon stay at the Daycare for three/four/five days, depending. That means you can't use it for a battle, trade, anything. It stays in the Daycare. However, if you do take it out (purpose or accidental) there will be a $1,000 fine and your Pokémon has to start over to relearn the move.

Once you post, your Pokémon stays here unless an Employee disagrees. After your time is up, your Pokemon is released.

You MUST put which Pokémon you own have Breeding Moves and Move Tutors taught to them. If you are caught cheating, like everything else, there will be penalties. But this will be more strict.

Note: When Diamond and Pearl came out, some Pokemon's Move Tutor and Breeding Moves changed to regular moves. If this happened to you, you can switch for another move. You must provide the link where you bought the MT/BM.

by: rust

Daycare Employees
All Moderators and Officials
Ash K.
Ebail
Feng
FrozenChaos
LS the Door Mat
Roulette
TheEvilDookie
WebMaster
Xalapeno

-| Links |-

Last edited by Monbrey; 04-17-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Daycare Center-- NEW

^^ The rules are listed above. This post is not part of the rules ^^
-------------------

a little late, but i kept getting kicked off when i was going to set this thread up. lol.

yes, breeding will be given a try (again) and hopefully this will succeed. if it doesn't, i'll pull it down and refunds will be given back. let's try not to do that.
also, rules will probably be tampered with according to whatever happens so watch for changes that might happen.

Employees- mlugia was the big helper here. rust also helped (in the old thread) and if he wants he can help here too. if you think you understand the format and would like to help in the Daycare Center, please holler.

lastly, the Center is not open for visitors yet. need to hire some employees and make sure people understand what is going on. by that time, you'll have money and maybe be the first person with a Breeding Move on their Pokemon. any questions you have may go here.

~Jack~

-| Links |-

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 06-13-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:50 AM
flareon008 Offline

Send a message via AIM to flareon008 Send a message via Yahoo to flareon008

I don't have to sign an agreement correct. If you hurt my little flare I will sue you all for everything you're worth. If it's not much, I going after assets and your parents. ph34r my wrath

Doing everything with a flare.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:00 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

How do I apply to be an employee?
Old 02-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Old Thread? You mean my idea?

Anyways, sure, I will help. What's the pay?
Old 02-03-2005, 12:56 PM
LaprasRider Offline
Banned

We have to pay $10,000 to put a Pokemon in the center? That seems a little expensive...
Old 02-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Keeper_of_Light Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Keeper_of_Light

I would like to be an employee. I understand a;; the rules etc... I dont care about pay I am here to help out.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."

Last edited by Keeper_of_Light; 02-03-2005 at 04:07 PM.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:54 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Tiger
We have to pay $10,000 to put a Pokemon in the center? That seems a little expensive...
If it was cheap, it would be so freagin easy for everyone to throw a mon into the center.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Keeper_of_Light Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Keeper_of_Light

Yeah and some TM's are $10,000 too. Well two of them are anyway.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 02-03-2005, 02:59 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

How do we sign up to work here? Can I try? What's the pay? Do we just have to look up Breeding moves and let them know when the correct amount of time passes? Sounds easy enough.

Edit for Dap: I woudn't care much if I was rich, but I'm not. That's why I care about pay.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 02-03-2005 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-03-2005, 03:53 PM
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316

I'd like to be an employee, I understand the concepts, just tell me how to apply.

Also guys, does it matter if there's pay or not? If there's no pay that's fine, I mean there's no pay for Mart acceptors, why should there be pay here? It's all about helping.

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

VPP Slowbro. LV 100 @ 1191.
(sprite credit to Soara)

~#Raddstealth316#~
Old 02-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004

I agree Dap, it doesn't really matter if we get paid for this.

I also understand the rules and would like to apply as an employee.

Old 02-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Tiger
Abra learns Hypnosis through breeding, to me, that's worth the money.

there is no pay. you volunteer to help. though, if this is harder than it seems, maybe some pay will go out. but none as of now.

flare- lol
this should be enough for now:
raik
rust
bron
dap
kol
phoenix

if any mods/co-officials want to help, they may apply. anyone else is closed application.

Quote:
Do we just have to look up Breeding moves and let them know when the correct amount of time passes?
yes. ex. Trainer applies with Abra to learn Hypnosis. Employee accepts them and how long it stays. when the time is up, an Employee (doesn't have to be the same one) posts releasing Pokemon to Trainer. the first post will have a list of who's in the Daycare.
all employees need to make sure the Pokemon are not used during their stay. this is important.

when will the daycare open? how about NOW!

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 02-03-2005, 07:23 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Daycare Center-- OPEN 4 BUSINESS

That sounds easy enough, I think. When I'm here I'll Volunter. Forget what I said before. I can get Money by Battling more. I really don't battle enough.

Question: How are we supposed to know if the pkmn is being used or not? Many people ref all the time. It would take a long time to check who battled and used what Pkmn when. Isn't URPG mostly based on an Honor sytem? I trust people.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 02-03-2005, 08:18 PM
koolcurtis Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to koolcurtis Send a message via Yahoo to koolcurtis
Default Re: Daycare Center-- OPEN 4 BUSINESS

I will be the first test dummy, and will put in my Mr.Mime and Raticate for $10,000. I will teach....
Raticate- Counter
Mr.Mime- Gigadrain

I have $12,200(after pkmart puchase), so i should get $2,200 change. They should come back in 3-5 bussiness days. . Now need someone to approve.