Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:29 AM
jasminevee Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: 'Pokemon Regions Journey' RPG

I just thought I would let you know" Jasmine said

" I love you I really do and I know somewhere you love me too"

Jasmine leaned toward Khalid and gave him a hug. She lightly kissed him on the lips and said
"Goodbye Khalid, if you dont love me I cant love myself . This is goodbye forever " Jasmine ran off
Old 10-21-2007, 01:29 AM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

Sanzo had finally caught up to Khalid. He looked at him sternly. For almost a year or so he had been travelling with this guy and there where so many things about him that he thought was cool and at the same time there where so many things he disliked about him. In Khalid Sanzo had found both a friend and a rival.

"I'm thinking of leaving," he said quietly to Khalid. "I'll have my desicion later."

Without another word, Sanzo backed away slowly.

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Old 11-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid

Khalid turned to Sanzo who hopefully didn't see what Jasmine had done just then. Khalid put his hand on Sanzo's shoulder stopping him from walking away. Khalid really liked Sanzo like a brother. He was one of those people he could trust with his life. Though, they had their differences and rivalry but they were good friends. If Sanzo wqas leaving then so was Khalid. Sanzo follwed him achieve his dream of competeing in the Johto Pokemon Leagues and he feels its time for a payback. Khalid smiled at him. Pikachu & Eevee began happily clapping.

"Then i'm coming with you. No matter what happens San we are here together. It's time for you to begin your Trainer Quest with me by your side competing against." Khalid smiled

Khalid only hoped Sanzo wasn't planning on going alone because Khalid would hate for him to leave the group.

Old 11-05-2007, 03:55 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

After a long time on the mountain Robin had made his way down, he hoped he would see the old group he used to be with, he also hoped that they were still his friends. After he left them a while back.

Eventualy, Robin reached the normal ground and panted breathlessly, his hands were still stained red from the blood and he looked a complete mess.

"Where are they..?" Robin said weakly as he scanned around, he walked on and then saw many familiar faces, Khalid and Sanzo were the first he saw.

He took a deep breath and called out to them.

"Guys!, it's me! Robin!" He called as he waited for them to answer.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 11-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Khalid turned around as he heard someone very familiar and smiled as he sw Robin one o his close friends. Khalid signalled to come here as he hadn't seen him in a while. Khalid saw Pikachu samile in happiness too. He loved Robin since pikachu was saved by him.

"Hey, where you been?"

Old 11-05-2007, 04:44 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Robin smiled and eventually got over to Khalid. He tried not to think of the pain he was suffering and spoke to Khalid.

"It's been a while, huh? Well I wanted to get a good look around Sinnoh, that's all I will say." Robin winked and smiled down at Khalid's Pikachu. Robin looked a Haunter and smiled as Haunter had been itching to see everyone again.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 11-05-2007, 04:50 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

Drako was watching all the scene, happening in front of him, but he didn't say a word about what was happening. Haunter looked at his eyes and Drako smiled to him, and then turned backs to all of his friends.

"Let's go home, guys...", he thought, thinking about his Pokémon, "Maybe one day, we'll see them again... One day..."

He turned around without saying a word and then started to walk in some direction.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:32 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Khalid was happy to see his long timr buddy Robin once again and also have his best friend Sanzo here too. Khalid looked around for Drako hoping he hadn't left. Khalid just barly saw him leaving but why? Khalid knew something was wrong so thought he should leave him go. Khalid sighed sadly knowing it was probably he did. Khalid turned back to the others with his mind filled with question.

"H-How are you?" Khalid asked plainly.

Old 11-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Is this RPG still on? Just want to know.