Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Your_Worst_Nightmare Offline

Default Re: [SU] The Merines: 3

Name: Alex-San

Personality: Serious and always positive.

History: He was born in an unknown Island and was migrated by some parents that adopted him at age 7, to Eternia. The Cruxis killed his parents when he was 13 and he had to survive by stealling. Now hes 20 year old and the only thing he wants is revenge. He joined the guardians to fight the Cruxis.

Side: Guardian

Weapon: Great Sword

Special Ability: Shadow Tamer, Can turn into a shadow and can tame shadows.

RP Sample: Sorry I only have in Gaia.

Appearence:
Old 10-17-2007, 02:45 AM
Domo Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Domo Send a message via Skype™ to Domo

I'm gonna join, I'll make a signup by tomorrow ^^
Old 10-17-2007, 03:05 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Okay, sweet! =D

And Alex, no, not accepted. I. Need. Length. And. Details. >>;

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Domo Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: His name is unknown to him. He names himself Facer, after some time, having the ability to steal faces essentially.

Appearance: Starting from his head, he has short, silky white hair, and fuzzy white antenae sprouting from his head. He has small pointed ears, and a small, white fur mane around his neck. His eyes look like that of rubys, bug like red eyes sticking in his head. He has no nose, and in his small sliver of a mouth, he has two rows of sharp pointed teeth. His figure is slim, and his arms are very thin and long, draping down to his knees. Or what you would call knees, as his legs are no more than another set of arms, as he can walk on two, or on all for, much like a spider, or some other insect. At the end of his hands, which are bandaged with mummy esque bandages all the way up his arms, are thin, sharp, crimson red claws that jut out and are used as weapons. He wears a red vest which covers most of his torso area, the rest of the bottom wrapped in bandages.

Personality: Very juevenile, and a master trickster. He enjoys playing games, and despite him having the innate ability to successfully mimic those he posseses, he can sometimes slip up and tend to go out of character. His personality changes around a lot, for he has to play many being the impersonator he is.

History: An insectoid like creature who crawled out of his caccoon after a millenias slumber. Nothing is known about him, not even he knows himself.

Side: Neutral, a lone wolf. Though, will join a side, and change sides occassionally.

Weapon: Uses all natural weaponry (Claws, teeth, etc.)

Special Ability: Can enter a living being without being otticed, by dissolving into a black goo like substance. The vicitim feels nothing, and he absorbs into their skin. Once inside, he can posses that being. They still have conscience, and can see all that is being acted. They can even speak to their possesor through the mind, but they cannot control their body. If he doesn't posses them, he can still lurk unnoticed in their mind, and witniss all that they do.

RP Sample: Can I write this later? @_@
Old 11-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Gaby Offline

//Name//
???, Mai
//Age//
Depends, she's usually in her sixteen-year old form, though she can appear as twelve or seven. In truth, she's 726 years old.
//Gender//
Female
//Appearance//
Seven. Twelve. Sixteen.
//Personality//
Mai is a strange girl-squirrel-angel-thing. She could be happy one second and pissed off the next. Then she'd be back to happy. She's a very protective and loyal friend, however, which is something that makes her stand out from everyone. She's somewhat of a serious person at times, though she can be peppy and happy like her Master at times. She can get depressed easily, for some reason, so it'd be best to watch your words around her. Now, time to talk about her pissed-off-moments. When she's pissed, she wont hesitate to kick one's ass, or cuss, or anything of the manner. And if you hurt Lime, consider yourself a dead man/woman.

Oh, and one last thing: Never insult her cooking. Ever.
//History//
She has amnesia, therefore she can't remember anything from before becoming Lime's guardian.
//Side//
Guardian, Lime's, being more specific.
//Weapon//
She's not too proficient in anything, so she just uses what's in her reach. She's pretty good with bow and arrows, though.
//Special Ability//
Anything in a ten foot radius from her, she has complete control over it. She can bend, move, or just about anything you can think of. Sadly, there's a charging period in between each use. It takes about a minute, no more than two, before she can do it again. And yes, she can turn you inside-out.
// RP Sample//
;3 I'm the creator.

There's Mai's incomplete SU. I'll have it edited when I get home.

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 11-10-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Taiyou Offline
New Trainer

Hi, I'm Tombi's friend and she told me to sign up. :P

Name: Shou Karasu

Appearance: Shou has long-ish black hair, very fair skin and dark brown eyes. He is quite tall and slim, and wears a black hoodie with black skinny jeans. On his feet is a pair of black converse trainers. He normally wears T-Shirts with band logos.
He has one earring in his left ear and a scar on his right cheek.
He also has a pair of jet black crow wings.

Personality: Shou is normally serious but he has a good sense of humour. He enjoys talking to people but also likes to be alone sometimes. He takes battles seriously and likes killing. He’s also a bit of a show-off.

History: Originally from Palupia, Shou and Cho were best childhood friends. When Cho had to leave Palupia to save Eternia, he was very upset and didn’t talk much for about two months. He came down to Earth recently to see if he could find her.

Side: Guardians

Weapon: Three kunai

Special Ability: Can transform into a crow, retractable wings.

RP Sample: Shou was wandering through the forest, having thoughts of going back up to Palupia.

What am I actually doing here?

Oh yeah… Cho.

He kicked a stone off the path, scuffing his shoes as he walked.

I have no idea where to find her… hopefully I’ll run across her at some point…

He stopped, and reached into his jeans pocket. He pulled out a faded, yellowing, crumpled photo.

Two kids were laughing at the camera: one was a black haired boy with brown eyes and one was a blonde girl with lavender eyes. He sighed sadly and looked up.

I’ll find you Cho. I’ll bring you home.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Gaby Offline

As you probably already heard: you're in! =D Welcome, Miss Taiyou!

*coughJointheforumscough*

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 11-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Taiyou Offline
New Trainer

Yay! Thank you Gaby. =D
Old 12-01-2007, 02:12 AM
Domo Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Kain

Species: Nekomata, a feline like species that resembles humans, but there are noticeable differences. Nekomatas tend to be slimmer, and have sharper details in their physique. Unlike human hair, nekomatas have softer hair, resembling fur. They have feline ears in place of where there would be human ears, tails, and retractable claws instead of fingernails. Nekomatas tend to look feminine, and often young boys even are mistaken for females.

Appearance: Kain is five foot seven inches tall, and has pure white hair, and golden eyes. His skin is pale, and looks whiter than he actually is, his skin layered with a thin line of fur. He wears a black cloak, which goes down just below his waist, with large sleeves, and symbols indicating his family name running down the sleeves in gold. He has form fitting black pants, and light leather boots, also black. He wears a red scarf around his neck, the end of it looking like a hand. The scarf, in actuality, is Akebokun (See below)

Personality: Kain, being a mute from the accident in his childhood (See Bio), does not have much visible personality. With this defect, he tends to be shy, and does not like to approach people. Though, good willed at heart, he often finds himself caught up in mischief, whether intentional or not.

Weapons: He has a 4 foot long saber, a skinny sword with a thin blade, a very light weapon.

Skills: Has an innate ability to see better in the dark than most, being of a feline race. He is also quite agile and nimble, and can leap great heights. Kain is skilled somewhat in swordplay.

Bio: As a child, Kain was born into an aristocrat family. This family guarded a seal in which held their religions god, Akebokun. An enemy of the family, the devil Anima, had come to destroy the seal and absorb Akebokun's power. Upon slaying most of Kain's family, and members of the household, Kain had rushed to the seal room, to stop Anima. Akebokun's seal was removed, and Akebokun had used Kain's body as a vessel and unleashed his full power to destroy Anima. Anima was not completely destroyed, and in his final monsters, shot a devastating attack that diminished Akebokun's power greatly, and burned the lower half of Kain's face, leaving his mouth and neck burned terribly, and disabled him to speak. Akebokun decided to aid Kain from there on out, and acts as a scarf around Kain's neck, veiling the scars of that terrible day 6 years ago.
Name: Akebokun

Appearance: A red scarf, with what looks like a large hand at the end.

Personality: Can be very cold, and serious. He tries to lead Kain in the right direction always. Though, there seems to be a fun side locked away in there somewhere.

Skills: Akebokun has an infinite amount of space stored within his scarf-like body.

Bio: The god of the nekomatas common religion, he is praised and worshiped daily, and like any god, has formidable power. Known as dangerous and unstable, he was sealed away in a room to slumber, and to be safe. With no true body, he could possess a body, or object at will, or have his power absorbed by another. 6 years ago, the incident with Anima now has him guiding Kain, the last of the nekomatas, after Anima had destroyed the race entirely.

Last edited by Domo; 12-01-2007 at 02:15 AM.