Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default Re: [SU] The Merines: 3

Oh, right, forgot... you're accepted, sockyo! Also... *points to rule list* Make sure you remember the "No one-line posts" rule. =D

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 08-09-2007, 11:05 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to sockyo Send a message via MSN to sockyo

I will try to.

*kills shortness*

All better....

Hatch: Done
Roselia:2442
Roserade:2502
Level 100:2682
vpp
Old 08-09-2007, 11:07 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

When does it start?

Rose wants start! Rose wants start!

*rant over*

Wasn't much of a rant, but Rose wants start!

*calms down*
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 08-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
O...
M...
MF...
G...

NEO! YOU'RE BACK! *tackles* FWEE~! YOU'RE BACK IN MY RP! YOU'RE BACK IN MY RP! *continues*

Ahem... accepted, of course!

Also, notice to everyone:

My SU will be done soon. I'm just kinda... well... buseh. =3 I'll get it before week's end.
Ha ha, glad you're excited to see me. :P

I'll make sure I won't fall behind like last time. :P

Old 08-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

Hey, Neo, glad to see you're gonna be in the RP =D

Also, where the heck is Tombi? We need to her post her SU...>_<
Old 08-10-2007, 03:53 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic Oats View Post
Hey, Neo, glad to see you're gonna be in the RP =D

Also, where the heck is Tombi? We need to her post her SU...>_<
I second that. *GrumbleTombinopostSUgrumble* *continues*

On the brightside Neo joined. Neo pwns at RPing so yeah that makes M3 that much better.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 08-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofRohan888 View Post
I second that. *GrumbleTombinopostSUgrumble* *continues*

On the brightside Neo joined. Neo pwns at RPing so yeah that makes M3 that much better.
You people are too kind. :3

This is an awesome RP though. And I decided to go with a character that's way more evil than even Rebecca was.

Old 08-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Neo, I think I should tell you, for the RP, Gears Miraque attempts to avoid conflicting encounters, and tries more to accomplish their goals secretly, leaving their targets in the dark. If confronted by someone, a GM member would usually escape quickly without giving any information. The only time this wouldn't happen is when they were ordered otherwise by the leader of the organization.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic Oats View Post
Neo, I think I should tell you, for the RP, Gears Miraque attempts to avoid conflicting encounters, and tries more to accomplish their goals secretly, leaving their targets in the dark. If confronted by someone, a GM member would usually escape quickly without giving any information. The only time this wouldn't happen is when they were ordered otherwise by the leader of the organization.
Not a problem, I can handle that. Thanks for the heads up though, I appreciate it ahead of time.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:11 PM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Name: Fred Heinous

Appearance:
Meh, the image is one of my best, yet rather old. It's got two sprites, but for the RP's purposes ignore the goggled one.

Personality: Fred Heinous has always been the type to follow. He's almost always tongue-tied and often lets important things slip. He works better under a leader, but is almost always terrified of other people as a first impression. Underneath, he has quite an analytical mind, which seems to shut off the moment any other person appears. He tries very hard to be social, but he usually ends up embarrassing himself.

History: Fred Heinous has a history of being involved in various criminal organizations, mostly due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time and being unable to escape being caught up in everything. He originally had enough resolve to take orders unquestioningly, but his will grew stronger as he became involved in more atrocious crimes. His recent allegiance was too much for him, and he quit soon after it merged with a mysterious organization with goals that Fred noticed made even his commanders hesiatate. He owns quite a collection of equipment from the various orgaizations he's joined over the years. After learning of the Guardians of the Merines, he found it to have much better motives than his recent... employments.

Side: Guardians

Weapon: Fred prefers distance sniping and the use of explosives. Grenades are his weapon of choice, although most of his are of the non-lethal variety. He also has some proficiency with knives and staff combat.

Special Ability: Fred's combat skills exceed most people, his line of work having given him more experience in violence. Years of abusive commanders have also given him great endurance and a good sense of when to duck.

RP Sample:
Quote:
The night was still. Far above the city streets, a lone man clung to the side of a building. Perhaps, if his timing had been better, this could all have been avoided... he slowly slid further down the rope, past the large glass windows.

He passed another of the windows, keeping his eyes on his hands. Slowly, he crept down, until he was right next to the window.His eyes looked into the room. He was unable to stopper his curiosity. And in front of him, the grin stretched.

It was a hideous grin, one born of nightmares. The man who bore it was dressed in a jet-black business suit. His head bore a bowler, and barely any hair. His face bore wrinkles, and a grin that turned the climber's expression to horror.

His hand bore a gun.

The man from whom the treasure had been stolen grinned that hideous grin. The thief had on his face plastered a look of horror. It had been too good to be true, the way the penthouse apartment has been empty. Too good to be true that the security system had been left off. Too good to be true that the man had gone off to a party. The whole operation had been too good to be true, despite the timing. They had expected the worst. It was too good to be true that the job had gone off without a hitch.

It was too bad to be true that the thief's corpse fell the twenty-five stories to the ground, followed by broken glass.
Whoa. I think I've got issues or something. That was seriously not what I was planning. Creepy...

Also, I never followed the RP, thinking rather naively that someone had made a bad war RP and misspelled "Marines", so I'm not too clear on the plot. Who are the Guardians, and how do they operate?

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.

Last edited by TVTMaster; 08-10-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The Guardians, for the most part, are a group of people who have befriended the Merines, Cho Tenshi, and protect her from any who attempt to use her power for evil purposes. The Guardians are pretty much all the main characters. Most of them are on friendly terms with one another.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Yay! Neo Pikachu RPs with us! *Tackles to the ground excitedly*

Oats, did you get my PM I sent to you a few days ago?
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I just checked, and replied to you.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

*splodes*

HOLY
MOTHER
[bleep on a bleep stick]

o_o

*huggles RP to death* I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, MY SON!

*glances at everyone and twitches*

Uh... ahem... accepted TVT, and Oats already explained, so yeah. And yes, it's "Merines" not "Marines".

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 08-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Prongs Offline

Name: Nikola Gyrnov

Appearance: Nikola is a semi-built guy with a height of 6'0". His hair brown and touches at the tips of his shoulders. Around the top of his head is a plain black headband. His eyes are a mix of grey and blue. He's usually found wearing smoke camoflauge. It's a blend of light grey, dark grey, and black. Underneath his jacket is a standard bullet proof vest. He's always wearing a pair of black combat boots with a knife holder on the upper right side of the left boot. His belt is filled with two pistol clips and sniper rifle bullets all the way around. He wears a pair of black tactical military gloves that make gripping things easier.

Personality: Through many years of living the military life, Nikola is a very strict person. He's a perfectionist, and will not leave anyone/anything alone until the job is done, perfectly. He's often the quiet one and doesn't speak very often. He's also a person who wouldn't leave a fallen comrade behind in any situation. He values everyone the same, and does not pick and choose between who's more important.

History: Nikola was born into the military life. All of his male relatives were involved with the military somehow, so he was never really around them. Moving was a thing that was common to him. He never made alot of friends when he was little until he was able to join the military. The lifestyle rubbed off onto him. He specialized in sniping, stealth, and excelled in the ability to survive for long times in any terrain with limited amount of food. Once he was able to return to his quiet home, he heard of a group called the Guardians. This enthralled Nikola, and will determine his fate.

Side: Guardians

Weapon: Dragunov, Jericho 941, KA-BAR.

Special Ability: Camoflauge- Blends in 99.9% with terrain and surrounding areas.

RP Sample:

It was the thirty-third day Nikola had been in the snow. Winter was now getting worse and worse each day. Snow, sleet, and hail have all combined to equal mass amounts of blockage and bad weather. The terrain looked like a giant white blanket that seemed to get thicker by the moment. Nikola had successfully built a small bunker out of the snow and ice with a window on each side. There were small pieces of cloth that were beside the windows to block out the snow when he needed rest.

The days were dull and boring. It seemed that nobody would pass through the abandoned town now filled with snow, but Nikola had a gut insticnt that someone would be there. Maybe this time he should have used common sense. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a dark color. He slowly turned and picked up his one eyed binocular and examined the area.

It was a person. Perhaps more were on the way. The guy was a short, fat, and dirty. His facial expression looked as though he had something rancid under his nose, twenty-four seven. He was strapped with a standard hunting shotgun and plenty of rounds. He seemed as if he were protecting either someone or something. Nikola had to know, so he put down the binocs and raised his rifle. The Dragunov was a high powered rifle that had been used for a while. He had covered the scope and the gun in white cloth to blend in with the snow. He slowly placed the crosshairs at the back of the mysterious man's head and clicked off the safety. His prior military training had taught him not to stick his finger on the trigger until he was ready to shoot. Wait for it, wait for it, were the words that he kept thinking over and over. He shyly put his finger on the trigger and paused holding his breath.

Nikola watched as the man entered his truck, cautiously looking around to see if anyone had seen him. He entered the mack truck and bent down to start it up. Nikola inched his finger more and more on the trigger and waited for the man to raise his head. He saw a tip of his head and pulled the the lever that acted as the main component for the life ender. He raised his binoc and looked through. There was no truck there, no man, and no trace. He had missed and might have been sighted. Was he going crazy? Was it a trick? He was going to find out.

I put the 99.9% camoflauge because I wanted to make it seem realistic. I wanted to make it seem like he was good at hiding, but he was also able to be spotted with some good equipment and a good eye.

Here are pictures of the weapons and what they do.

Dragonuv
Jericho 941
KA-BAR

~Prongs

[VPP][URPG]