Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Ninja TK Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ninja TK
Default Re: [SU] The Merines: 3

Wow, I really like that one! Also, added a special ability.

Banner and Avatar thanks to Lan.exe
Old 08-05-2007, 05:16 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

Hrmm...I want to start soon...
Old 08-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Okay, everyone who signed up 'till now is accepted, except for Sockyo. Spice up your SU a bit, and we can talk.

And M_A, you're reserved.

And PO, no need for an SU for him. And we'll be starting as soon as me, Sensei and M_A get their SUs done.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 08-05-2007, 01:26 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to sockyo Send a message via MSN to sockyo

Editted, hope it's better this time....

Hatch: Done
Roselia:2442
Roserade:2502
Level 100:2682
vpp
Old 08-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entei_3000 View Post
This is a completely random question, but is a katana like a sword, except narrower, and it has a slight curve to it?

That's really how I imagined Aaron's weapons to be, but I've always put swords.
Yeah, for the most part. I don't know if it always has a curve, but either way is fine.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic Oats View Post
Yeah, for the most part. I don't know if it always has a curve, but either way is fine.
OK, thanks.

Gaby, can I add Nina and another character for Attila's group? if just Nina that's fine.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Just to let everyone know that Gaby didn't forget about this, we're all just waiting for Tombi to post her sign-up before we get started. She's on vacation right now, and will be coming back in a few days.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Here's Nina's sign-up.

Name: Nina Arguet Forest
Appearance: Nina has dark blue hair that goes to about her shoulders and blue eyes. She wears a light blue tank top with a darker blue jacket over it, she wears light blue jean shorts and brown boots that go up to about her knees, just a little bit under. She also has a pair of red tear drop shape earings, and around her neck she wears a very dark blue scarf. She sometimes keeps her hair pulled back with two tiny braids to keep her long bangs back.
Personality: Nina still has her sassy attitude, but it's not as bad as it was five years ago. She's a little hasty in her descisions, but other than that, she thinks things through, she only acts if need be, or if someone tells her to.
Her temper is still the same, though.
History:
Side: Team Attila (Is Attila's team the same as GM?)
Weapon: One katana, two daggers
Special Ability: she's able to teleport herself by snapping her fingers. She's also able to shield herself or her friends. She may have more abilities than that, however.
RP Sample: Do I have to write one down for her, or was the first one good enough for all three?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:03 PM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Entei Attila's Teami stotaly different from GM. Nice Sign-up too even though you don't have the history yet. You don't have to write another RP Sample either.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 08-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofRohan888 View Post
Entei Attila's Teami stotaly different from GM. Nice Sign-up too even though you don't have the history yet. You don't have to write another RP Sample either.
Thanks. I thought Gaby had said we didn't have to put up a history, for everyone who'd already been in The Merines 1 and 2, I mean.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

It's true, he did. It's in the first post, Rohan.

Also, Entei-chan, GM is an evil organization, kind of like Cruxis.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic Oats View Post
It's true, he did. It's in the first post, Rohan.

Also, Entei-chan, GM is an evil organization, kind of like Cruxis.
Yeah, I knew that. I just didn't know if it was the same thing as Attila's team.

But now I do, no more confusion for me!

Now if only I could get rid of short posts that easily, too...
Old 08-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I know, I used to be in the first RP of this and I kind of fazed out, but I’m definitely taking this opportunity to get back into it.

Name: Damien Markinson

Appearance: Standing 6’2” and weighing close to 165 pounds, Damien is almost always seen dressed totally in black. Wearing a black sports jacket, dark pants, black leather shoes, black shades, and black gloves, Damien appears to be very enigmatic, and there is a lot about him that is hidden that even his allies don’t know. Meanwhile, he has short, dirty blonde hair and a fair complexion. As for his abilities, his perception, speed, and charisma are his strong points.

http://news.gamebase.com.tw/news/ima...409umbre02.jpg

Personality: Armed with a dark demeanor, a lust for power, control, and combat, very little stops Damien from achieving his goals. If there’s anything that Damien hates most of all, it’s the incompetence of others around him, as well as unreliable people and machines. Also, it is exceptionally hard to have his trust, but in cases of self preservation, he will depend on his allies of Gears Miraque. Meanwhile, Damien serves no one but himself. For him, Gears Miraque is a catalyst for his campaign of control. And Damien’s first target happens to be the media.

Damien is also submerged in a state of duplicity, often using pure lies and deceit to gain the advantage over those around him. Armed with a massive knowledge of finance and technology and having charisma and social skills to back him up, Damien is very hard to resist in terms of deals.

Damien knows about the fall of Cruxis, but it doesn’t even cause him to blink. In his eyes, they were doomed to fail, like most organizations. The Merines, otherwise known as Cho, is simply a nuisance that will likely cause no trouble in Damien’s campaign for control. Unlike others before him, he believes she is the authentic Merines and will not make the foolish mistake of underestimating her, but he believes that he will prevail in the end. Not even a legend like Cho will stop him from achieving his goals, and she would be insane to confront him.

History: Damien’s campaign mostly began with the black market trading of weapons and powerful drugs that were flagged as being too powerful to be released. In all his deception and lies, he was never caught or even suspected. In worse case scenarios, his closest allies were the ones to pay the price, but in terms and light of this, it was in self preservation. While Damien walked away from contracts gone bad and raw deals that were uncovered, his associates are still rotting away in prison.

Seeing Gears Miraque gave him the new opportunity to clear his trails from the raw deals that were uncovered. Taking no chances, Damien made the commitment to join an organization where he would know more about the ones he was working with to avoid what happened in his past. Meanwhile, using Gears Miraque as the catalyst, he promises extreme wealth to the organization in return for their support, and right now, the deal has been made.

Damien feels that once the plan is set, he will be unstoppable, and not even Cho can fathom a solution to stop his campaign of power.

Side: Gears Miraque

Weapon: Desert Eagle Magnum, AR-10 Sniper Rifle, Katana (Named Nightslayer)

Special Ability: Increased reaction time

RP Sample:

They were mad. All of them. I glanced around the room, seeing the rest of them just sitting there at the conference table, dribbling and drooling over pathetic and feeble matters. They were so bloody blind that it nearly enraged me. Nothing, but nothing they even discussed would come about any positive solution whatsoever.

“Opening the new park sounds like a good idea. Would make the city cleaner.”

“Maybe another transit system?”

“Nah, too much money. We’d have nothing left for ourselves.”

The swine. I stood up from my seat, slamming my fists on the table and just looking at them in rage. They just looked at me like they saw a ghost. But I could care less about their gawking and their moronic behavior.

“You’re all idiots.” I told them, right to their faces, “Our entire city is falling apart from the crime, and you’re thinking of building another forsaken park? What would be it for, a new place to get raped and murdered!?”

“You’re over reacting Marcus. The pay cuts to the law enforcement aren’t going to affect all that much. Officers are still going to go to work on a daily basis.”

“You know nothing, do you? You’re senile, that’s what. You haven’t got a single clue about what’s really going on, because you’re too busy smoking your lungs to cancer from your cigars and getting your sixth rat’s nest for a summer home. You’re not the only who has to answer to the families that suffer for it!”

They called security like I thought they would. I knew they would drag me out, because they had no answers. They were too senile and stupid for real answers, so they hid behind their security like the bloated abominations they really were.

And when they took me out in handcuffs, I just looked back at them before they dragged me out the door. When they looked back, I just smiled a dark grin.

They could all laugh… laugh… and grow FAT.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

O...
M...
MF...
G...

NEO! YOU'RE BACK! *tackles* FWEE~! YOU'RE BACK IN MY RP! YOU'RE BACK IN MY RP! *continues*

Ahem... accepted, of course!

Also, notice to everyone:

My SU will be done soon. I'm just kinda... well... buseh. =3 I'll get it before week's end.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 08-09-2007, 11:59 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to sockyo Send a message via MSN to sockyo

I editted my sign up.... I hope it's better ^^