Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-02-2007, 06:38 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Bio Hazard 2!

i have got pure permission from Frost Tyrannis, and have decided to open bio hazard 2, if you havent joined or think you missed your chance for the sign ups, no worries, you can join.

----------

Ok, it is a year after the bio hazard one, and ash, aaron, skye, the 3 pikachus (lol) and the others have returned, and some new ones have arrived, the main charies are for previous rpers and ash's group.

-------------

Mains:

Ash: Angel_fire
ash's pikachu (will be called pikachu, kaii?) : angel_fire
Aaron: Entei_3000
Aaron's pokemon: All entei_3000 , if you want to be one, you must get her (or his, im not good with genders D:) permission as aaron and his pokemon are not mine dammit.
Skye: Me.
Skye's pokemon: me! must get permission from me to be one.
the crystal eons (the eevee evos and eevee, but all just white body with things like blue eg, blue gem for espeon, blue rings for umbreon) : All Me, you just have to sign up and be accepted to be one.
Melissa (Legends CAN come back, melissa the mew though, comes back chibi.): Me.
Luna: Kittengirl2000
bio hazard pokemon: noone, noone can be one unless infected by the fumes in the bio lab what is way under the pokemon center.
Shadow: entei_3000
the man (in bio hazard one, he is killed, in bio hazard two he goes after skye too for two reasons, one, she bloody killed him with a crystal XD (only he doesnt know that <_<) and two, he is trying to study her, but he will not recall being killed, he will think he was a scientist / leader of team nucular for life. ) -
may - bekah_the_pikachu when she does her form
misty - Kittengirl2000
brock(when he sees girls like skye and luna, he should go ballistic, with only may and misty to pull him back) - tyshawn015
brendan -
lucas (from pokemon diamond and pearl) -
Hikari (from pokemon diamond and pearl) - Kittengirl

-------------

Form for humans:

name:
Pokemon:
description:
personality:
history(only needed for the past rpers, as they need to talk about olden bio hazard place XD):
other:

for pokemon:

Name:
Level(instead of age):
description(if you look normal, leave this blank please):
personality:
other:

-----------

Mine:

name: Skye Anderson (oh no, now you know her full name XD)
age: About ash's and aarons age, so im gonna say like, 14
Pokemon: Dragonite - level 96
meganium - level 100
flygon - level 100
manchoke - level 99
persian - level 99
pikachu (peach) - level is same as pikachu's 100
eevee - level 86
and more, she has a pokeball staff, that allows you to have as many pokemon as you like.
description: skye has changed alot, ou can only reconise her from her voice, and her hair, eyes and pants XD
personality: skye is calm, but hot headed, sarcastic, but has grown alot more insulting, but not to her friends, now for a plot twist and for other reasons, her pikachu, peach, has gotten a crush on ash's pikachu XD skye roams about the deserted pokemon center, the walls had collasped, and skye is busy trying to stop the bio hazard's affects and is trying to stop team nucular. she Doesnt like intruders, and will shout at ash and aaron, not reconising them XD
history: Skye has been traveling with aaron and ash, but after looking like she sacraficed herself to destroy the man, shadows old self and set everyone free, she was teleported to the top, the top was wrecked with a tornado though, and skye had sworn to make sure noone else got hurt in the bio hazard place.
other: She is the only one in the group with powers, and the only one who knows how to summon the crystal elements and luna, the crystal guardian.

----------

do not crit please, C & C go to Frost Tyrannis, and i do not own bio hazard, pokemon or the world. though i wish to. XD

Joining = open
roleplay = Open
bio hazard 1 = Closed

Signature broked, No peeking!

Last edited by espeonlover; 08-07-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: Bio Hazard 2!

Get me in.

Name: Aaron Shikamia
Pokemon: Gardevoir, Blastoise, Sceptile, Girafarig, Pikachu,Tropius
Description:Peach colored skin, shoulder length brown hair, grey eyes. He has a red sweater with a hood. Dark blue jeans and brown boots. He sometimes keeps his hair pulled back.
Personality: Aaron is a kindhearted boy, he cares for his Pokemon well. Often he'll stand in the way of danger if his Pokemon are in danger.
Aaron's temper can get nasty, he'll yell at someone if they offend him or insult his friend or Pokemon.
History: Aaron traveled around with Ash and Skye under the Pokemon Center. He almost lost his life when bitten by a Zubat. He almost lost two of his Pokemon, Gardevoir and Pikachu. But Aaron usually keeps those events to himself.

Name: Shadow
Level(instead of age): 45
Species: Gardevoir
description(if you look normal, leave this blank please): The places that are supposed to be green is black, and the red thing that sticks out of her body is a very dark red, the white parts of her body are gray, her are a blood red.
personality: Shadow is very, very loyal to her master, she'll put herself in danger if it meant keeping him safe. Shadow's temper is nasty, she'll get fired up at someone if they irritate her or try to hurt her trainer. Usually her temper doesn't die down until she'd gotten revenge.
But, she does have a good side, too. But that part of her rarely shows itself.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.

Last edited by Entei_3000; 08-07-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:23 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

And I call May, please. Will edit with sign up later.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

I call Luna. Surprisingly, that is the name of one of my old Rping charrys.

name: Luna M
Pokemon:
Crystal Espeon, Female
Crystal Umbreon, Male
Crystal Vaporeon, Female
Crystal Flareon, Female
Crystal Jolteon, Male
Crystal Leafeon, Male
description:
Luna has sun-yellow hair and ice-blue eyes. She stand up to 15'9" and weighs 13'9". She wears a long, white skirt that has a gold ring on the left side, and it looks almost acient, and a tank-top that looks almost the same.
personality:
Luna can be very wise at times, but she may also be reckless. She is willing to try a new thing, will never give-up and is very caring. She will help almost anyone. She will never give-in to her enimies. She hates rude people, and will yell at them if they do something wrong.
other: N/A

name: Misty
Pokemon: two Starmie, Kingdra, Golduck, Corsola, Dewgong
description:
personality:
Misty Can get Aggroated easily. Being the youngest of three sisters, Misty has grown up the hard way. She has a big bond with her Pokemon, and will never trade them. She is very good at battling, and will try to win in any way possible.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 08-04-2007 at 01:11 PM.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:21 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

everyone is in, but kittengal, you need crystal pokemon, like the crystal eons, you can have as many crystal eons as they do not need pokeballs, you need a 2nd characher too, as luna comes out of the crystals later on in the roleplay when skye steps into the crystal place.

ok, for may you need the following pokemon, as in this rp may is takeing along a old friend and her pokemon evolved.

She owns:

Blaziken (Who is around level 50)
Delcatty (evolved form of mays skitty) (level 60.)
Bulbasaur, who is near evelotion, even though it is level 45
squirtle, level 56
Flareon (eevee evelved yay XD) level 70
and not munchlax, but instead she has brought in her mothers pokemon, a luxray (i made that up sorry XD) Level 100 as her mother trained it alot.

Old 08-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Elite Trainer

Wait first thing is first, what's the plot? can you give me a short explaination?
Old 08-03-2007, 06:11 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

well, after bio hazard one, ash and aaron continue there adventures, skye on the other hand stayed at the now destroyed pokemon center, training her fighting skills and her teleportation, and she shouts at the newcomers, not reconising them. (thats all i can reveal, because if i put any more in, it becomes a spoiler for the roleplay.)

Old 08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Elite Trainer

Right... I'm still clueless, but I'll just do what I always do. Follow other people XD What's the crystal pokemon and stuf?? Dang too much I don't know...
Old 08-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Name: Kyle 'Kai' Razinu
Level(instead of age): 47
Species: Tyrannitar
description(if you look normal, leave this blank please): Has an Orange Tint.
personality: Happy mostly, but sometimes Angry, rarely sad.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:58 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ok, crystal pokemon are pokemon summoned from crystals, so far only the eons, luna and a crystal Luxray are the only crystal beings.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

-Prays-

This thread rocks =)

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:20 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Guess I sorta have to sign up, huh? Not that I wouldn't. ^^

Name: Ash Ketchum

Pokemon: Pikachu, Donphan, Swellow, Sceptile, Crawdaunt

Description: Click! Yeah, I updated to his other clothing, though I'm keeping Bio Hazard 1's Pokemon in tow.

Personality: Ash is usually a pretty calm and friendly person. But, whenever a friend or Pokemon that he cares about is in danger, this quickly changes. Not many people tend to "enjoy" the other side of him.

When pressured, Ash tends to make careless decisions, often getting himself into deep trouble, and, of course, the hot-headed nature he has developed doesn't help much with this.

As would be expected, he would do nearly anything for his friends and/or Pokemon, just as he now knows they would for him.

History: After becoming trapped inside of a Pokemon Center a year ago, Ash met up with his now close friends, Skye and Aaron, and experienced what could've been the worst condition of a bio hazard in the entire region.

Narrowly escaping death many times, he also found out a secret that still haunts him every waking moment. (Yet to be revealed in the other Bio Hazard, if time allows it)

Ash still fears that another Hazard like that one will break out again some day (xD), but keeps this, and most of his past events to himself.

Sorry if that sucked; I'm kinda in a hurry. Besides, you pretty much know all there is to Ash already, right? ^^ But, still, tell me if there's anything I should edit.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 08-04-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:41 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

Name: Brock

Pokemon: Sudowoodo, Swampert, Forretrest, Toxicroak

Description: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...x-DP-Brock.png

Personality: Brock is a calm person most of the time. He rarely ever gets into arguments. Brock is an excellent cook and knows how to take care of people and pokemon. Though he has a lot of good qualities, Brock has one weakness.

That weakness is girls. Everytime Brock sees a pretty girl, he can't control himself and he goes crazy. He is usually met by confusion or someone pulling him back by his ear.

History(only needed for the past rpers, as they need to talk about olden bio hazard place XD):

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Last edited by tyshawn015; 08-04-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

I've finished Luna and Misty!

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:58 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entei_3000 View Post
Can I add Shadow to my character sign-ups?
Yes ^^

All are in, After angel_fire helps continue bio hazard one, we will have them going to do the ending, then we shall start.

And we need another pokemon, and one of the crystal eons, then after all of this is done, we will start.

I will pm Faqs to everyone in the role-play, so they have a good idea how to start, and bio hazard 1 and 2 discussions are opening up, with me to make the topic, Both groups (bio hazard 1 is group a, bio hazard 2 is b, you can both reply in topic, there wont be groups that are huge in the bio hazard though, as i fear that somepeople might abandon us.)

one more thing, luna cannot own the crystal luxray, as it runs away too fast if she trys to catch it.

Last edited by espeonlover; 08-04-2007 at 01:02 PM.