Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 08-01-2007, 04:12 AM
luis411100's Avatar
luis411100 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 226
Talking Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

ill join

Username:luis411100
Character Name:Rick Selvios
Sprites:
Pokemon:dragonair
Species:Human
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:02 AM
dragoonsnake's Avatar
dragoonsnake Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 853
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ink View Post
Can i join this comic looks interesting

Username: da ink
Character Name: Ink Martin
Species: Human
Sprites: Just the steaven back sprites
Apearance: No idea what this means sorry
Pokemon: Jolteon
Ill post the rest soon
You`re rejected. Those sprites are horrible, (and apearance is for the trainer sprite, the others are in the right place) maybe come back with some real customs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis411100
ill join

Username:luis411100
Character Name:Rick Selvios
Sprites:
Pokemon:dragonair
Species:Human
Congratz, you`re accepted. Let me take a while to make page two...
__________________
The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.


VPP STATS
Hatch>825
Jolteon>930
Complete>1110
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:09 AM
luis411100's Avatar
luis411100 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 226
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonsnake View Post
You`re rejected. Those sprites are horrible, (and apearance is for the trainer sprite, the others are in the right place) maybe come back with some real customs.
Congratz, you`re accepted. Let me take a while to make page two...
ty for accepting me and love the comic
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:34 AM
dragoonsnake's Avatar
dragoonsnake Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 853
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis411100 View Post
ty for accepting me and love the comic
Actually, could i ask you a favor? I need an MD style Dragonair. It should be easy to get in shops. I just need it facing right and up. Make them flying to fit the comic more. (Updating soon)
__________________
The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.


VPP STATS
Hatch>825
Jolteon>930
Complete>1110
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:48 AM
luis411100's Avatar
luis411100 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 226
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonsnake View Post
Actually, could i ask you a favor? I need an MD style Dragonair. It should be easy to get in shops. I just need it facing right and up. Make them flying to fit the comic more. (Updating soon)
uhh not sure well ok ill request it at a shop
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:54 AM
luis411100's Avatar
luis411100 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 226
Talking Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

yay im in the second page of the comic ohh and ill try to make the md dragonair


EDIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>

have the one thats flying and the one looking too the right but i dont have one looking up
__________________



Last edited by luis411100; 08-01-2007 at 06:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-01-2007, 06:01 AM
Cogi276's Avatar
Cogi276 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: At Scar's house
Posts: 1,599
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT! Cogi-"Women..." That is so totaly like me and if I was doing somthing perverted it was like me again.

~Cogi~
__________________
<---- VPP Stats
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-01-2007, 06:08 AM
luis411100's Avatar
luis411100 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 226
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogi276 View Post
HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT! Cogi-"Women..." That is so totaly like me and if I was doing somthing perverted it was like me again.

~Cogi~
hahahahahahahahahaha lol
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-01-2007, 06:15 AM
dragoonsnake's Avatar
dragoonsnake Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 853
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis411100 View Post
yay im in the second page of the comic ohh and ill try to make the md dragonair


EDIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>

have the one thats flying and the one looking too the right but i dont have one looking up
Cogi, your welcome, lol! It was a guess, but i was gonna to it to you anyway. Also, luis, i need one facing the right, not the botom right. Also, nevermind, i don`t need it flying.so make one facing east and one facing north.
__________________
The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.


VPP STATS
Hatch>825
Jolteon>930
Complete>1110
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-01-2007, 06:17 AM
Cogi276's Avatar
Cogi276 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: At Scar's house
Posts: 1,599
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonsnake View Post
Cogi, your welcome, lol! It was a guess, but i was gonna to it to you anyway. Also, luis, i need one facing the right, not the botom right. Also, nevermind, i don`t need it flying.so make one facing east and one facing north.
Im welcome for what? But I loved the comic.

~Cogi~
__________________
<---- VPP Stats
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-01-2007, 06:21 AM
luis411100's Avatar
luis411100 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 226
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonsnake View Post
Cogi, your welcome, lol! It was a guess, but i was gonna to it to you anyway. Also, luis, i need one facing the right, not the botom right. Also, nevermind, i don`t need it flying.so make one facing east and one facing north.
well its 2 hard for me can you get someone els to do that md sprite sorry sorry and sorry again
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-01-2007, 07:34 PM
dragoonsnake's Avatar
dragoonsnake Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 853
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis411100 View Post
well its 2 hard for me can you get someone els to do that md sprite sorry sorry and sorry again
We can`t start the next comic without it, so we`ll have to keep looking.
__________________
The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.


VPP STATS
Hatch>825
Jolteon>930
Complete>1110
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-01-2007, 10:55 PM
luis411100's Avatar
luis411100 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 226
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonsnake View Post
We can`t start the next comic without it, so we`ll have to keep looking.
well I couldent find dragonair but i foud some dragonnight
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:28 PM
dragoonsnake's Avatar
dragoonsnake Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 853
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis411100 View Post
well I couldent find dragonair but i foud some dragonnight
If you wanna change your pokemon, then that`d be fine! (remember, facing north and facing east)
__________________
The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.


VPP STATS
Hatch>825
Jolteon>930
Complete>1110
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-02-2007, 02:00 AM
luis411100's Avatar
luis411100 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 226
Default Re: Kanto`s Mystery Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonsnake View Post
If you wanna change your pokemon, then that`d be fine! (remember, facing north and facing east)
ok Il change the poke but not to dragonoght but to arcanine
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com