Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 07-28-2007, 01:39 AM
xineki Offline

Send a message via AIM to xineki
Lightbulb Profiles?

This question's been bugging me for a while:
In Petalburg City, you can make a profile for yourself. Does this have any effect on playing, or show up anywhere in the game? my only thought would be that it could be a multiplayer thing, perhaps your "opening statement" when battling a friend in their secret base (never done it), but I have no idea.

Also, post your profiles here (is there a place already for this? if so, my apologies.). Mine is
(TOO LATE) (TO)
(STOP) (NOW)
Not incredible, but I just started a new game (just found out about the duplicating glitch after using a ton of TM's) so I'll fix it later on, after getting some new words.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:55 AM
Aqua059 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Profiles?

In Ruby and Sapphire, if you enter (MYSTERY) (EVENT) (IS) (AWSOME), or something to that point(I can't remember the actual phrase), you get something called Mystery Events on the main menu. Thing is, I have no clue what it does.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:05 AM
Team Pokemon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Team Pokemon Send a message via MSN to Team Pokemon
Post Re: Profiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua059 View Post
In Ruby and Sapphire, if you enter (MYSTERY) (EVENT) (IS) (AWSOME), or something to that point(I can't remember the actual phrase), you get something called Mystery Events on the main menu. Thing is, I have no clue what it does.
It is "mystery event is exciting". That is my profile too. With this profile you unlock mystery events in ruby and sapphire and mystery gift in emerald, which I think are the same thing.

AIM: Tomato Kitsos