Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 07-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Blades_of_Glory Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Blades_of_Glory
Question Pokemon not willing to forget a move?

Heyhoo

Um...Im currently in the process of migrating all my emerald pokemon over to diamond but one of my pokemon isn't willing to forget the move surf. Um...is there anyway to make you pokemon want to forget a move? Or is she doomed to live on Emerald forever?
Old 07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
NeonTrainer Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon not willing to forget a move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades_of_Glory View Post
Heyhoo

Um...Im currently in the process of migrating all my emerald pokemon over to diamond but one of my pokemon isn't willing to forget the move surf. Um...is there anyway to make you pokemon want to forget a move? Or is she doomed to live on Emerald forever?
I think you have to talk to someone in Emerald in a house to make your pokemon forget their moves but you'll have to see for yourself since I don't play my Emerald that much.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:05 AM
Megas77 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Heyhoo

you know i had the same problem with my swampert maybe it just doesnt love u enough yet thats all i can think of
Old 07-23-2007, 01:08 AM
Blades_of_Glory Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megas77 View Post
you know i had the same problem with my swampert maybe it just doesnt love u enough yet thats all i can think of
ah ok. I'll give it some pokeblocks and proteins etc, see if that helps. Thankyou :)
Old 07-23-2007, 01:19 AM
Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via MSN to Ali the Dark One

Quote:
ah ok. I'll give it some pokeblocks and proteins etc, see if that helps. Thankyou :)
The only way that you can remove HM moves is by taking the pokemon to the move deleter, happiness has nothing to do with it... The move deleter is in a house in Lilycove. (It's the house near that guy who gives you a berry)

BTW, Megas, if you don't know the answer to a question, please don't attempt to answer the question by making stuff up... Sorry if I sound harsh, any person could've assumed that it had to do with happiness though...

The guy with all the answers, and all the tips:
~Ali the Dark One~
Old 07-23-2007, 01:59 AM
Megas77 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali the Dark One View Post
The only way that you can remove HM moves is by taking the pokemon to the move deleter, happiness has nothing to do with it... The move deleter is in a house in Lilycove. (It's the house near that guy who gives you a berry)

BTW, Megas, if you don't know the answer to a question, please don't attempt to answer the question by making stuff up... Sorry if I sound harsh, any person could've assumed that it had to do with happiness though...

The guy with all the answers, and all the tips:
~Ali the Dark One~
actually buddy u should get your facts straight and read her first post before talking i know where the move deleter is ive used him many times but on one occation when i went to take a swampert to the move deleter to have surf taken away it wouldnt get rid of it no matter how many times i tried so please dont go shooting off your mouth and say im making up stuff thank u very much and have a nice day
Old 07-23-2007, 03:51 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

When the Move Deleter won't let you forget a HM move it means that that Pokemon is the only one who you've taught the move to. The game does this so that you can never lose the HM moves for good.

In order to delete the move, teach the HM to a different Pokemon and then the Move Deleter will let your other Pokemon forget it.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:05 PM
turbo123212321 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to turbo123212321

Go to the move deleter in Lilycove.

War Team: DOGD

Old 07-25-2007, 09:36 AM
Blades_of_Glory Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
When the Move Deleter won't let you forget a HM move it means that that Pokemon is the only one who you've taught the move to. The game does this so that you can never lose the HM moves for good.

In order to delete the move, teach the HM to a different Pokemon and then the Move Deleter will let your other Pokemon forget it.
Oh my gosh. I cant believe I didnt think of that. Thankyou! *hugs* I shall try that