Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

Default Pokemon RP

With all these new and strange (yet very innovative and creative) pokemon Rps around, i decided like to start a "normal" pokemon rpg and see if people would like to play one.

So, the idea is simple. A group of trainers (3 or 4) start a journey on a new region called Lehto. There's nothing really strange in the region, just that almost every pokemon from every other region live there. And there's also 8 cities with pokecenters, gyms, pokemarts and etc. in the region.

And the cities and their gyms are:

Rook town: Starting town of every trainer. Just an ordinary village, nothing special except the lab of prof. Firtree, which will give you your starting pokemon.
Gym: Still closed, will open soon...

Ultramarine City: A city build on a island. A huge bridge and a ferry are the only passages to this place.
Gym: Ultramarine gym, Leader Aqua. Water types.

Sandstorm city: A city on a desert. Tents and lots of bazaars.
Gym: Sandstorm gym. Leader Sandy. Ground and Rock types.

Magica city: A mystic city were all kinds of strange people live. Lots of strange houses and wierd little shops.
Gym: Magica gym. Leader Tricky. Psychic type.

Blackstone city: A city where punk music, anarchy and gangsters live. But if you have strong pokemon, there shouldn't be any problem from any of these.
Gym: Anarchy Gym. Leader Kurt. Dark and Poison type.

Estara city: A city of high technology. Completely mechanised, the only touch of nature you get in here is the huge inside farms that produce the food for this city.
Gym: Esthar Gym. Leader LEADER-1 (a robot). Steel and electric type.

Dulland city: A dull, normal city. Nothing special, just dull apartment complexes and asphalt streets.
Gym: Normal Gym. Leader John. Normal type.

Wildring city: A city almost like a jungle. Blossoms bloom everywhere, and tall trees almost block the sun.
Gym: Jungle gym. Leader Greystoke. Grass and Bug type.

Elite mountain: Not really a city, but a mountain where the Elite 4 wait for thie challengers. Also different kinds of cups and tournaments are held here.
Old 03-15-2004, 03:18 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

Default Re: Pokemon RP

Battle system: I don't play as one of the trainers, i play all the NPCs and wild pokemon in your journey. And you can all fight against different pokemon at the same time, and i'll try to fight with all the npc pokemon at the same time.

Example:

Player 1 has been wandering around in the bushes, and found a pidgey to fight. Other three players have set up a place to rest. (if you'd all stick together most of the time, it would be really helpful for me.)

[Player 1: Player 1 searched the bushes with his pokemon, and after a while they bumped into an angry pidgey. "Go, Totodile, i choose you!" PLayer 1 shouted, and his totodile took a fighting stance. "Use Water gun to prevent it from rising into the air!"]

[Me: Pidgey was suprised from the sudden attack, and was hit hard by the watergun. It was knocked back from the impact, so it couldn't lift off. But it stood up, dashed towards totodile and pecked it to the face.]

Bulbasaur: 9/10 hp
Pidgey: 7.5/10 hp
(The hp amount is always 10, level or stats don't change it. And also the attacks do as much damage as i want them to do... )

Remember that i can fight as many battles at the same time as you are fighting. But then my description for what had happened would be a bit less.. well, descriptive... =/

But the battle would go like this:

Player 1 posts his attack(s)

Player 2 posts her attack(s)

Me:
Player 1 vs. NPC pokemon fight description
-------------------------------- (I'll separate the descritions like this)
Player 2 vs. NPC pokemon fight description

And so on.

And i hope that you travel as a group or as in two pairs or something, because then the story would be more clear and entire...

So, the types of trainer you can be. Please, don't all be the same kind of trainers.

Pokemon Trainer: A person who travels around all the gyms in order to win all the gym leaders, get their badges and challenge the elite 4. This trainer's pokemon usually don't evolve, but are stong in their basic form. A pokemon trainer always starts with a 3-stage pokemon.

Pokemon Collector: Travels around the ragion to capture rare pokemon. Occasionally takes part in tournaments and challenge the gym leaders, just to show how strong his/her rare pokemon are. These trainers don't have a limitation of what pokemon they can start with, but it has to be in basic form and be a bit uncommon.

Pokemon Photographer: Travels around the region in search for good places and pokemon to photograph. S/he seldom challenge gym leaders, but likes to participate i small tournaments. S/he has no limitation to what pokemon they can start with. (Except no legendarys or already evolved)

Pokemon ranger: Travels around the region, aiding every human or pokemon in need of help that comes in their way. Also hunts for Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma members and challenges gym leaders and participates in tournaments to further train his/her pokemon. Starts with 3-stage pokemon.

Pokemon breeder: Travels around the world in search for good pokemon. Tries to make as balanced team as possible, nurture them as good as s/he can, and then participate in tournaments and challenge gym leaders with his/her healthy and strong pokemons. Pokemon breeder's pokemon evolve faster, but are not so good fighters as trainer's.

Pokemon Leader apprentice: A leader-to-be who travels around the world in search for good pokemon for his/her future gym. Also challenges gym leaders and even the elite 4, just to prove his capability and skill as a future gym leader.

I hope that one of you will pick a Leader apprentice or a trainer in order to create somekind of journey.

Form:
Name:
Pokemon: (Only one. You will get this pokemon after visiting Prof. Firtree in his lab. )
Items: 5 pokeballs, 3 basic healing items of you choice, pokenav and 100 z of money. (I will add the pokemart list later. )
Looks: (You can get good pics from here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainerpics.html )
History: Optional
Position:

And if you have any questions/suggestions, feel free to ask/suggest...

Oh! ANd i hope your time in the place you live in is between GMT -4/+4... Mine is GMT +1

Pokemart:
Parlyz Heal, Awakening, Antidote = 50z
Pokéball= 100z
Potion= 85z
More soon...!

Berries:
I have never had the time or will to check which berry does what, so i decided that we are going to use the berries in Gold, Silver and Crystal. And you can only obtain them if you steal/win one from a wild pokemon or trainer, or by finding a berry tree.

Last edited by Perkele; 03-15-2004 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Cody Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yay! It's been a very long time since we had one of these, I seem to remember one in the way back section in the Proboards days.

Name: Cody
Pokemon: Spheal
Items: 5 Pokeballs, 2 Potions and an Antidote, Pokenav, 100$
Looks: Bug Maniac
Position: Pokemon Breeder

BEGINNER'S TRINITY (coming not so soon to a fanfic section near you)

Martak

GO HERE!!!!WAMPUM: REVAMPED
Old 03-15-2004, 03:48 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

You are accepted. Blah Blah (Just filling the word count so it isn't SPAM).

Edit: Oh! And by the way, i am going to change the name of the gym leaders and cities later, when i come up with better names...

Last edited by Perkele; 03-15-2004 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-18-2004, 07:44 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Ixidor
Pokemon:
Items: 5 pokeballs, 3 potions, pokenav and 100 z of money.
Looks: attached
history: been trying to get accepted as a trainer for 3 years but never quite making the standards because of having a pre-evoled pokemon, but this year its do or die
Position: pokemon trainer
Attached Images
File Type: png me.PNG (1.9 KB, 44 views)
Old 03-18-2004, 03:28 PM
gold Offline
Banned

Name: Gold
Obsession: To become a dark master
Obesity:5

Pokemon:
Surlion-evolves from absol
Dustom-evolves from dusclops
Darchu-dark form of pikachu

Sorry, I can't upload pictures.
Old 03-18-2004, 03:40 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Name: Josh
Items: Pokedex, Electric guitair (I dunno.....Ill hit people with it) ,pokeballs,potions x 2 and 100 Dollars and an antidote..
Pokemon: Skarmory
Looks:
History: Has a band.
Interesting fact: Is good at playing the electric guitar.
Position: Pokemon Breeder.

Last edited by Agent Orange; 03-21-2004 at 03:57 PM. Reason: One charecter only.
Old 03-18-2004, 05:26 PM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Name:Ona
Pokemon: Meowth
Items: 5 pokeballs, Potion, Revive, Lemonade, Pokenav and 100 Z of money.
Looks: Silver-white waist length hair, white-blue eyes, all white clothes, White bow to tie her hair into a ponytail, white backpack.
History: Appeared on PNF(Pokemon News Flash) when an arbok spit acid onto her neck, making her completly mute. Won the world title of best violin and flute player. Secretly has a crush on her nextdoor neighbor, Josh.
Position: Ranger

Last edited by LolJolteonMaster; 03-18-2004 at 05:31 PM.
Old 03-21-2004, 03:20 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

OKay, you're all accepted! Except for Gold, who hasn't read the rules, obviously... And please, Dark Pikachu, use only one character.. Just becuase i want to avoid confusion and frustration...

Now! Your first mission is to gather into Rook City's Lab to recieve your starting pokemon!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

Pokemon professor Firtree had been researching for a TM the whole morning. He is still in his pyajamas, and hasn't eaten. He has completely forgotten that today he is supposed to give out four new pokemon to eager new trainers today...
Old 03-21-2004, 03:59 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Josh was banging on the closed doors of the lab.

"Hello! Hello! Anbody Home hello!!!"
Old 03-21-2004, 05:09 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

Firtree heard the bang on the door.

"Oh---! The trainers! Dammit!" He swore. He quickly grabbed some clothes, put them on and ran to the door.

"You don't need to slam to whole door down. I maybe a bit absent-minded sometimes, but not deaf, you know..." He said.

"So, you're here for the pokemon? Well, come in." He said, and gestured the trainers to come in.

"You can grab your own pokemon from there. It's the one with your nametag." The proffewssor said. Then he walked back to his workbench and continued with his research.

Last edited by Perkele; 03-22-2004 at 07:58 AM.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:08 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

ixidor just looked at the other trainers, because he already had his trusty pichu, looking a little lost, because he didnt know any of these new trainers, and felt a little out of place
Old 03-22-2004, 11:25 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

I found the one with my name on it.

"Yeah!"
Old 03-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

"If you want to test out you new pokemon, a few Rattatas have infested the kitchen of this laboratory. If you can fend them off, i'll give you 50 z.." Firtree mumbled, and pointed his left index finger to a small door behind the desk where the pokeballs lied.
Old 03-22-2004, 04:32 PM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Andreas Send a message via MSN to Andreas

Sorry if im late but can i join??

Form:
Name: Andreas
Pokemon: Bagon ( is that okayy?? if its not ill start with Cleffa)
Items: 5 pokeballs, 3 basic healing items of you choice, pokenav and 100 z of money
Looks:
History: Born in Ultramarine city, but moved to Rook town for 2 years ago
Position: Ranger

Credit goes to Pidgeot79

Last edited by Andreas; 03-22-2004 at 04:35 PM.