Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:41 PM
politoed123 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to politoed123 Send a message via MSN to politoed123 Send a message via Yahoo to politoed123
Default Victory road

Ok im in emerald and im confused in Victory road i cant find the exit!!!! Can some1 give m a link or something that has pictures of all of them?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:00 AM
james_gotex Offline

Default Re: Victory road

Quote:
Originally Posted by politoed123 View Post
Ok im in emerald and im confused in Victory road i cant find the exit!!!! Can some1 give m a link or something that has pictures of all of them?
Victory Road is filled with super tough wild Pokemon and powerful trainers, so you better be prepared. Go straight up, go up the stairs, and cross the bridge. Go up a bit more, fight the trainer, and climb onto the ladder. Use Flash to see more of the screen. Go right, down a bit, and then left. Push the boulder left and the next boulder right using Strength. Continue down the path that was previously blocked. Next, use Rock Smash to break the rock, and go up the stairs. Cross the bridge, and when you step down the stairs, a trainer will challenge you to a match. At the split go down, you will eventually find another ladder going down. Fight the trainer and go up to the water. Surf up a little, and then go up the stairs and take the nearest ladder. In the area, you'll find TM 29 - Psychic. Go back to the water, and surf west until you reach the waterfall. Now go up the waterfall.

There is a hidden Elixir in the empty area to the right. Go on land and walk west. You'll find a trainer and a Full Heal. Continue surfing west, and go down the waterfall. Go east, and climb the ladder. Afterwards, go down. You'll find some rocks that you'll need to either break or push. Smash the first rock, and move the first boulder up. Smash the second rock, and continue north. Climb the ladder. Go up the stairs, corss the bridge, and go north. A trainer challenges you to a battle. Follow the path afterwards. When you reach the top, Wally will challenge you to a battle. He has a total of five Pokemon, and they're pretty strong. I suggest that you save the game before going near the top. Get out of Victory Road and follow the path. You've finally made it to the Pokemon League!

there you go...that is all you should need to get to the e4
Old 07-23-2007, 11:19 PM
rnc2b1 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Victory road

Here is a link that I think will help.

http://www.psypokes.com/rs/victory.php
My Trade Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=185997
Old 07-25-2007, 01:28 AM
pokemonfan93 Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to pokemonfan93