Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 07-25-2007, 10:27 AM
DrCoolSanta Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DrCoolSanta Send a message via MSN to DrCoolSanta Send a message via Yahoo to DrCoolSanta
Default Re: Pokemon: Strategies & Movesets & D/P Strategies & Movesets, Pointless?

I seriously don't aggree at all, people wanting to get their strategies rated never get it done, and people who would prefer to be in the R/S/E thread and not the D/P thread.

Well I atleast don't believe that I would go through the mess, and I believe that the DP threads we currently have are not needed that also for the only reason that the forum is having a hard time with these n00bs, these guys need a Chat room for themselves. This wasn't suppose to be an idea though, PE2K is getting its most members out of the mess that is n00bs.

Jack and Who, just think, do we really need to threads, a general strategy board would have been much much better.

VPP
Salemence

Hatched!
Evolved to Shellgon!
Evolved to Salamence!
Level 100: 311

Old 07-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Leman Offline

Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Pokemon: Strategies & Movesets & D/P Strategies & Movesets, Pointless?

The Strategy boards are mainly for Competetive battling, with EV Spread Nature, Items, and lvl 100 mons. The DP board is for ingame teams. The most ignored rule in the Strategy board is that people put their ingame teams in there.

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)

Old 08-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Flightspace Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Flightspace Send a message via MSN to Flightspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeTest View Post
Well, why are there two of those? It's kind of pointless, the D/P theards are already filled with SPAM and people asking for trades. I've seen a few people getting angry about the fact they can't get their team rated because everytime they refresh the page, a D/P Trade Theard pops up. Why don't you just take out thee D/P Strategies & Movesets, and just make Pokemon: Strategies & Movesets for the both of them, people already post in them anyways about their D/P Team since they are sick of the trades.

-Ichii

Perhaps because the D/P generation's moves are completely different, thus needing different strategies? Just because some idiots infiltrated the forums and are disobeying the rules doesn't mean that PE2K should force all the different strategies on one forum.

+++

Rule #58:
It's not "down the road", it's not "across the
street", it's not "through the jugular". It's "down
the road, across the street AND through the jugular."
Old 08-30-2007, 11:18 PM
ronjocox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to ronjocox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flightspace View Post

Perhaps because the D/P generation's moves are completely different, thus needing different strategies? Just because some idiots infiltrated the forums and are disobeying the rules doesn't mean that PE2K should force all the different strategies on one forum.
Actually, there many D/P teams in the strats board.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:32 PM
mjb4991 Offline
Banned

I think it should be a Sub-Forum to the strategies section.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:38 PM
ronjocox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to ronjocox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb4991 View Post
I think it should be a Sub-Forum to the strategies section.
Yeah, like a sub-forum for every game!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:07 AM
.AzureLight Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to .AzureLight Send a message via MSN to .AzureLight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjocox View Post
Yeah, like a sub-forum for every game!
Or people just read the rules and only post NetBattle/Wi-Fi teams.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:22 AM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

I agree with the creator, it's pretty weird. I mean, it's pretty much what they say in strategies and movesets(the normal one.) with only Sinnoh Pokemon, moves, items and natures.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:38 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeTest View Post
Well, why are there two of those? It's kind of pointless, the D/P theards are already filled with SPAM

-Ichii
I'd REALLY wish you'd all stop saying that. The spamming in DP has tremendously decreased. A lot of new members seem to be following the rules, so there really is nothing wrong. "Until you are perfect yourself, don't call out others" - dArKuMbReOn....and it's true.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:44 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33 View Post
The separation was created because of the increased activity surrounding DP. I think the board is fine as it is. Besides, DP provides a whole different strategy than previous r/b, g/s, and r/s games.

~Jack~

According to your own logic, each generation needs its own SAM board; the metagame changes rapidly with each generation.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 09-01-2007, 04:33 PM
BladeTest Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Skarmory View Post
I'd REALLY wish you'd all stop saying that. The spamming in DP has tremendously decreased. A lot of new members seem to be following the rules, so there really is nothing wrong. "Until you are perfect yourself, don't call out others" - dArKuMbReOn....and it's true.
Do you have any idea how old this theard is =P. It's like a month or so old. I made this back when it was out of control.

-BT