Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-22-2007, 01:38 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx
Default Re: (RP)Pokemon: Project DNA

OOC: Gear, you are'nt the boss of me. I read the plot. I read Bekah's signup. Please, i don't like it when people are mean to me.
"Let Me Out!" Luna yelled. Two men suddenly walked down the floor(()), in between the four cages seperation.

"Shan't." The first man said.

"Yes, don't mess with Team Gelactic." The second man said.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

After finishing up, I quickly got angered by the voice of the boy next to me.

"Yeah were the freaks, look at yourself!" I said as Hit my head against his bars ,"Ow ow ow..." I feel to my back after hitting myself against the bars. "I got to stop doing that," I said softly I as I lay on the ground. I quickly got to my feet as I felt a stream of some liquid touch my face. I then grabbed my hat before it can bee touched by it and went to go lean against the bars. I then decided to stop acting on impulse like a wild animal and just keep calm as I awaited my death by some guys in odd costumes.

"Everyone can you guys shut up?" I said as I rubbed my head, "Acting like wilds animals and yelling won't get us through this predicament..."

OOC: I was just stating out your mistake, nothing mean ma'am
Old 07-22-2007, 01:51 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: It's ok.
Luna looked at the boy, unsure of what he had doing. Then Luna realized.

"Hey, Kid, you did'nt wee in 'ya cage, did 'ya? Because they get don't get cleaned..." Luna yelled to him.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:19 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

"Yeah sure continue your laughing," I said as I set up for another charge towards the gate, "Ok concentrate David you can do this if you put your mind to it..." I then ran head first towards the bars. "Grahhhh!" I shouted as I made contact with the bars. I felt unconscious for approximately ten minutes. Once I awoke from the slumber I noticed that I had made it to the other side, unfortunately my head was the only thing that got free and it was completely stuck. I moaned and grabbed the cold metal bars and tried to bend them but my attempt was futile.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:24 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"In your dreams." Luna said, crossing her arms. Then a shot of purple light came twoards Gear, and his head was pulled out of the bars.

"What the...?" Luna said, shockingly.

Old 07-22-2007, 12:53 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

"Right, none of you know where the heck we are... Not good... Well we should at least introduce ourselves and get each other's names. I'm Bekah." She said.

Apparently no one cares whether we get out or not. Except maybe Gear, but he'll never get out like that. She thought. Bekah jumped at a metallic clang and turned towards the sound.

"Holy crap Gear, I didn't know you could do that." A closer look verified that he was unconscious. "Smooth."
Old 07-22-2007, 01:19 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"He didn't do that, it was an accedintal mistake by me..." Luna said. "You see, i was fo9lding my arms when out of my wings came a purple light which pulled Gear's head out."

Old 07-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Elite Trainer

OOC: Uhh KG, your not really supposed to use your powers yet. Gear isn't exactly using them, anyone can tackle or headbutt, pokemon or people. I'm really starting to think you didn't read the rules and plot...

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 07-22-2007 at 11:49 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

OOC: i thought we weren't able to use any of our powers yet, they had to be discovered later on...... oh well!

Alex watched the scene unfold from within the confines of his cell, which was a safe distance away. "Umm, would you mind getting us all out?" he asked the kid who had just busted through the metal bars. Though this still all felt like a dream, Alex wasnt keen to the idea of spending even five more minutes in these cramped quarters. "Anyways," he said, turning to the girl who had just introduced herself as Bekah, " My name is Alex."

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Elite Trainer

OOC: That's what I said, so I don't want anyone trying to just yet. The headbutt doesn't really count, you don't have to be a pokemon to do it.

"Alex, ok." Bekah wasn't too good with names, she was going to have to do her best to remember. Now that Alex had stepped out of the dark corner, Bekah could see that he was blue.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: okay, since nothing seems to be going on to move the story further, i thought i would do this.... hope it's okay!

Alex had been so focused in the conversation and the scene of the breakout that he barely heard the soft thump of footsteps in the distance. They continued to grow louder with every step that was taken down the stairs at the far end of the room, and everyone else seemed to hear it also. A blaring light issued from the ceiling as the intruder flipped a switch at the foot of the stairs. Alex ducked, shielding his eyes with his webbed hands, and struggled not to cry out due to the sharp stab of the light's glare into his eyes. He managed a quick peek through his fingers and immediately saw that they were in for trouble. It was a tall, chubby man in a black, skin-tight suit sporting a big letter G, but his outfit did nothing to direct attention away from the huge bulge of his stomach. He seemed to have noticed the rubble of the destroyed cell bars, and called out in a gruff voice, "What's goin' on down here?"

BRYCExKAT

Last edited by Bryce; 07-23-2007 at 12:28 AM.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: I did read the rules and Plot. Sorry, just got a bit too carried away.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 07-23-2007 at 01:40 AM.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:56 AM
Elite Trainer

OOC: Didn't seem like it, I said it quite clealy. That's fine BB, I was gonna do the same in this post anyway

IC: Behind the fat man came a figure that Bekah hoped she'd never see. The man who had captured her came toward her, followed by the wolf thing that attacked her and a plant. "Remember me?"

"Unfortunately" Bekah said, unable to tear her eyes from the wolf's (Intimidate), but backing up to the far wall.

The man unlocked her cell. "Come on out now." He said in a horrible moking baby voice.

"No."

"Your fault," he said "Ivysaur, Vine whip" The Ivysaur grabbed Bekah with it's vines, dragging her towards the man. "That's better," he said. "Now here." He took a cloth out of his pocket and blindfolded her with it, leading her out the door. After many turns and quite a long walk, the man took the blindfold of.

"Ivysaur, hold her down." The pokemon obeyed, immobilizing Bekah with its vines once more. "Mightyena, scary face" Bekah was unaware of anything else as she was absorbed by its stare. She felt a slight twinge of pain on her arm, and the consuming stare had quit.

"Ow." She screamed grabbing for her arm as the man withdrew the needle. It felt like fire and ice were pulsing through her veins at the same time.

"The bathroom is over there," the man said, pointing to the door on the opposite side of the one she entered. Coming out of the bathroom, the man blindfolded her once more, leading her back to her cell. Opening the door and throwing her in, Bekah landed on her arm. She gave a yelp of pain as the man locked the cage.

OOC: whoever posts next, your next for another injection.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:25 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

"Might as well get you next little man..." said the fat man as he looked towards my cell, "Why is your head stuck in between the bars? And why do I smell piss?"

"Well its actually a long and painful process of being stuck in here! Let me or I will kick your ass!" I said as I tried to bite him as he opened my cell gate. All he did in response was laugh his ass off. He then grabbed the bars around my head and let me out.

"Now be quiet little kid," He said as he blind folded me, "Follow me and I promise you, your death will be quick and painless..." I couldn't see anything behind the blindfold, but as he opened the door I could see the rays of light all around me. He then pushed me onto a bench where yet another man came in.

"Who do we have hear?" said an elderly voice. I could hear the presumably old man rummaging through some of his drawers (sp?).

"His name...I think it was David or some ****..." Said the voice of the fat man, "Why do you even care sir? All he is now is a pitiful creature..." A felt something on my left arm sting me. I fell unconscious unaware what they were doing to me...all I could feel was an intense burning sensation rushing through my veins. I awoke a few minutes later, unaware of what they have just done.

"Should me let him into the restroom to freshen up?" asked the elderly voice.

"No need, he seems to have done that in his cell already!" said the fat man in a joyous tone of voice. The two then began to laugh.

"Yeah keep laughing you son of a..." I grumbled under my breath. He grabbed me by the neck and started to walk towards my cell. He then pushed me into the cell leaving me with my blind fold on.

OOC: I wonder who will be next =O
Old 07-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: YAY! looks like i am up next! Kinda long.... oh well!

Alex watched in a panic-soaked fear as the chubby man half-carried, half-dragged Gear back into the room, before throwing the boy against the wall, followed quickly by a muffled thump. The man didnt even bother to remove the fellow boy's blindfold. Alex didnt dare move, speak, or to let himself even think, for if he did, he knew that the man would respond in a brutally physical way. The pain-stricken faces of the surrounding children vanished instantly into a deep darkness as the itchy blindfold was lowered over his eyes. "Get moving, you worthless piece of crap," the man wheezed in his face, his stale breath showed signs of whiskey and tobacco. A series of painful twists and turns later brought Alex into a large brightly-lit room in which a single operating chair sat among a jumble of needles and IV's. A crackly voice greeted them as they entered the room and Alex was forced into a sitting position. Cold, clammy hands grasped his arm and held it firmly iin the air, putting a strain on his already sore biceps. Before long, a freezig metal instrument was lowered to his arm, to the exact place that he had already been punctured, and it suddenly jabbed deep into his arm. "Aahhh get this thing out of me!" Alex couldnt hold back anymore. A freezing sensation took over his body and rendered him as an icecube, unable to move;just frozen in time.

Then as suddenly as it had come, the cold feeling vanished; only to be replaced by an unbearable burning deep in his blood. Alex screamed and cried in agony, begging the men to let him go. But as the last drop of the fluid they had injected into him settled, the pain vanished and he was left there drenched in a cold sweat. The man pulled him to his feet, practically yanking his arm out of its socket, and pushed him further into another direction. "Get in here, I dont want you pissing in your cell like the last one!" the man screamed in his ear as the blindfold was removed and the world snapped back into view. He found himself in a scummy, dirty bathroom, housing rusted pipes and sinks Alex closed the door quietly and slouched down with his back against it. He couldnt go back out there, with those maniacs, he had to get away!

Quickly devising a plan in his mind, he thrust open the door and dropped to the floor, hoping to stay hidden behind the medical chair. The two men looked in the direction of the bathroom, obviously wondering where the boy had gone. Seizing this chance, Alex scuffled around behind them and pulled himself to his feet. He quietly chuckled to himself as he limped down the hall, amused at how easily he had escaped. But that smile slowly slid from his face as he saw the shadow of a distorted creature rise against the wall. He turned to see a bloated purple creature seemingly floating in his direction, and Alex found himself unable to move his feet. He struggled, kicking his feet in every direction as he was raised into midair by a purple haze emissioned from the creature. "No! NOOO!" Alex screamed in frustration as the creature's haze followed the ghostly beast back into the operation room.

"Nice work Gengar!" the man exclaimed, giving the Gengar a look of affection before turning to scowl at Alex. His hand rose into the air and came down hard agianst Alex's cheek, knocking him to the ground, where he was dragged back into the cell room where the other children were sitting, shaking with fright at the scene of this. Alex was thrust back into the dingy little cell and the door came shut with a thundering crash before the man turned to the cell across from his.

BRYCExKAT