Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Powerman 6k
Default The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7

-Plot-

Seven children lay in a hospital coma, unaware of where they are. They can't see, they can't feel, they cannot do anything. They lay there, in the shadows, with no one to comfort them. Why would they need someone to do so anyway? They're dead... A scientist comes near, his hand clenched around a needle. A bright, unknown, blue liquid bubbling inside of it. He inserts it carefully into the veins of the child. Now all he can do is wait. Slowly, you reawaken, wondering where you are. WHO you are.

As they cry out in agonizing pain, they're insides burning, they slowly begin to recover. The damage caused by who knows what, is still unknown to the scientist. More scientists come in to find out whats behind the damages inflicted on the children. Even THEY are baffled by what has happened. They discover that these children each have a strange power...an ability, if you will, that somehow connects to their team of Pokemon. Each power RELATED to their Pokemon.

That's how it all began...this is where you come in. You must choose what ability you have. Be creative. :]
It is time to start your journey and find out what has happened to you. WHO did this to you. You are to awaken in a hospital, only to hear groans and screams coming from the other rooms. Your frightened...yet...you're also curious.

Your patient's name:
Your Pokemon team:
Your power/ability:
Description/Picture of your trainer:

There IS no story of your trainer, which is the point of this RP. YOU are to set out with the other patients and journey with them. You are to either befriend or become enemies with these patients. It's your choice.

Yes, this is a revival of my old thread, on my old file. And it seems much better now. I just loved it a lot, and I want to start anew with it.

Spots-
White Wolf of the Snow [ACCEPTED]
Crystal Momoiya [ACCEPTED]
KittenGirl2000 [Reserved]
Draco Boy0 [ACCEPTED]
The Frozen Prince [ACCEPTED]
sir_Aaron [ACCEPTED]
Queenie Beanie [ACCEPTED]

Alternative- metal sonic [Still Pending]
I'm changing the reserve time. I'll just decide later on, like, in a day or so. Good luck to all of you.

Last edited by Powerman 6k; 01-24-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:56 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7

Your patient's name: Brendan Sheere
Your Pokemon team: Blaziken, Flareon, Alakazam
Your power/ability: The power to create and manipulate fire. The combination of Alakazam and his fire Pokemon somehow gave him this ability..
Description/Picture of your trainer: Brendan is somewhat tall and well fit. He has long, smooth dirty blond hair. A sort of ashy color in it also. His eyes are a combination of brown with a brilliant dark green near the center of them. He wears a black leather jacket over a dark red tee-shirt. Stone washed, light blue jeans, with tears in the knees. He has a habit of losing his temper at times, but can also be very sweet and kindhearted. He befriends other people very easily and gets along with his Pokemon just as well.

Your description doesn't have to be very informative. I'm not going to suck out EVERYTHING about your trainer. So make it short and sweet. :]
Old 01-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

There are only 4 spots open, since I have 3 reserved, including me. So hurry and take them.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:01 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

^-^

Your patient's name:
Crystal Estrada

Your Pokemon team:
Shiny Charizard {Wind Song, F}, Shiny Ninetales {Silverwind, M}, Rapidash with white star on forehead {Starlight, F}, Torterra {Harmony, F}, Sceptile {Scythe, M}, and Shiny Gyarados {Blood, F}

Your power/ability:
A resistance to fire (Flash Fire from Silverwind) and the ability to contol plants, water, and fire (Scythe, Blood, and Wind Song as well as Silverwind and Starlight).

Crystal's kimono is sky blue and dappled with the black outines of overlapping circles that form flowers. She wears Japanese-styled sandals. Crystal's eyes are a deep blue that seem to swirl, and her skin is tan and almost free of blemishes. She has long blond hair tht is pinned up, giving her the 'Japanese-Maiden' look. Crystal is slim and weighs in at 87 lbs, and stands at 5'4.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-24-2009, 01:06 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Your patient's name: Rork
Your Pokemon team:
Charizard(male)
Salamence(male)
Pideot(female)
Lucario(male)
Ditto(unknown)
Houndoom(male)
Your power/ability: Can run high speeds, transform into a dragon, fly, uses telepathy, and uses Aura Sphere (it's not as strong as Lucario's[yet]).
Description/Picture of your trainer: Rork stands about 5' 10" and weighs about 170 pounds of mostly muscle. He has red hair that goes past his ears and has blue eyes. He is very well muscled. He wears blue jeans, a black shirt, and a red jacket with a blue dragon on the back.

done

Last edited by Draco Boy 0; 01-25-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:12 AM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Reserve me please and my powers are walking through walls, making forcefields and ice.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 01-24-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:13 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

I'll take the next spot.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:13 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Well, there goes the open spots. That was quick.

:x
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-24-2009, 01:18 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Alright, thank you for signing up White Wolf. Uhm, a note to all that are reserving. The reserve expires within a day, with some exceptions. If I personally message you, saying I'm saving you a spot, then you don't have a time limit. Those are the rules Draco and Frozen. And it's good to see you again sir_Aaron. It's been a while :]
Old 01-24-2009, 01:20 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Reserve me, please.

EDIT: Darnnit. I'm too late...

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Not necessarily Queenie. Reserves die in a day. And they're pending. I sum it down when I feel like I'm ready to. And White Wolf, could you please revise your powers? I don't like the fact that you ALSO can control fire. Could you change that to something else?

And guys, could you slow down the response time? My internet is really slow, so you have to give me some time to respond. Please and thank you.

Edit: Actually, could you edit them all together. The fact that you have such a scrambled team and even more scrambled set of abilities is simply unfair to the other RPers. I can understand that your trying to be unique, but still, it's unfair. Please revise and edit it or your form will be declined.

Last edited by Powerman 6k; 01-24-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Your patient's name: Blane Walker

Your Pokemon team: Sableye, Gengar and Noctowl (Infused with dark energy so is black and gray but if you don't allow this just tell me) and a shiny Umbreon. (All his Pokemon can use dark pulse)

Your power/ability:

I know this seems like a lot but I needed to explain it to you instead of just saying shadow and dark powers so here they are and please tell me if they are ok.

Shadow Manipulation- He can turn shadows 3d and control them. (Sableye)

Shadow Merge- Merge his body with his own shadow, giving him enhanced strength and vitality. As a shadow, he can fly and he can turn flat which allows him to pass under really tight gaps. (Gengar)

Phasing - Can walk through objects (Gengar + Saybleye)

Night Vision- Can see in the dark. (Noctowl)

Dimukinesis- Dimukinesis is control over darkness. Blane is able to focus, bend, create, and amplify darkness to transform it into a weapon and as an energy source. He can gather it into concentrated spheres, beams, sheets, etc. (Gengar + Saybleye)

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 01-26-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Oh, okai. ^_^

Your patient's name: Aimee Greene

Your Pokemon team: Meganium (Female/Overgrow), Roserade (Male/Natural Cure), Leafeon (Male/Leaf Guard), Cherrim (Female, Flower Gift)

Your power/ability: Aimee has the ability to heal (Roserade's Natural Cure), communicate, and sometimes control plants. By touch, she has the power to bring back dead plants to life, and generally lighten a human's stress/anger (Meganium). This depends on Aimee's strength, though. Unknowingly to Aimee, every month she must recieve some form of sunlight, or else she'll become extremely weak and dehydrated; eventually die. When she is in sunlight, she's supposed to feel on cloud nine, like no one can touch her (Leafeon's Leaf Guard). But of course, that's technically impossible. But, when someone believes and persists that something is happening... it's happening. Since she's in a closed-no-sunlight building, Aimee doesn't have as much of an upbeat attitude, and closes up in terms of mood (Cherrim, lol I just had to add it). Her ability to communicate with plants can be limited, considering that different species have different attributes. Some flowers may be predators, and therefore, Aimee would have very difficult time managing to get it to concentrate on her. Trees, on the other hand are smart, and are the easiest to speak with. With healing, it's easier to heal plants, but much harder to heal humans other than herself.

Description/Picture of your trainer: woot, it's Aimee!

Aimee has shoulder length sea green hair, with bright violet eyes that analyze every little thing. Despite occasionally being distracted, Aimee is a smart girl. She loves to talk to herself, or anyone (or thing) around her. When you first look at her, she may seem like the quiet type, but she always voices her opinion, especially for those who can't speak for themselves. She's very poetic, often obliviously rhyming while she speaks. To her, everything is a somebody, and deserves to be treated equally.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 01-24-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:32 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Most definitely! It just really depends on which sign-ups catch my interest. I edited the first post. Look at the bottom. Uhm. I love your name by the way. Add me to MSN if you like. :] So we can talk more easily ._.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:33 AM

I put mine up like 10 minutes ago in case you missed it.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}