Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-19-2007, 03:58 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu
Default (RP)Pokemon: Project DNA

Bekah moaned and moved slightly. A pain shot up her arm, forcing another moan to escape her lips. Her eyes fluttered open, and she did her best to look around. She seemed to be in a cage, no a cell, like a prison cell. There were bars all around her, and she was lying on cold concrete.

Moaning again she managed to push herself into a sitting position. Taking a full look around the cell, she observed that there were three cells, including the one she was in, that were all connected. On a side not connected to the other cells, there was a door that opened up into a walkway. On the other side of the walkway, there were three more cages. Looking around Bekah realized that every cage was filled.

"Holy Doughnuts, where the heck am I and what the heck has happened?" she said to herself, closing her eyes she tried to remember.

There was a wolf and a mushroom that attacked me. Wait, mushrooms don't attack people, they don't even move. But it paralyzed me didn't it? I couldn't move and then a man came and grabbed me. She thought to herself. She rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands until little stars appeared. Pulling them back she realized they were green.

"What the heck?" She started rubbing her arms as if to rub off the coloring. She rubbed towards her shoulders and felt an excruciating pain. Pulling back her sleeve from the spot she saw the reason of the pain, a large red, swollen area of her arm about three fingers in width.

"Oh my gosh, what the heck have they done to me?"

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 07-20-2007 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Pokemon: Project DNA

Dan groaned, his voice sounding cracked in his ears. He felt pain all over him, a deep ache seeming to come from his bones. The cold, hard ground beneath him didn't help much, though there seemed to be some kind of thick, smooth blanket under his back and arms. Odd...

Slowly, his eyes openned. For just a moment, everything seemed red, like he was looking through tinged glass, until his eyes came into focus. Then, all around him was gray. The low ceiling of whatever kind of room he was in, the steel bars that made up the walls... Needless to say, it wasn't comforting. He quickly closed his eyes again. He desperately wanted to go home and just lay down, despite the fact that he had no idea where he was. Even in the brief glimpse he'd gotten, everything was cold and lifeless. For once, he missed boring old Michigan.

Knowing he couldn't lay on the hard ground any longer, Dan slowly sat up, wincing. Every little movement hurt. It was like something was up with his bones, or something. Eyes half closed, he dragged himself over to one of the walls to lay up against. Too involved in his movements and the pain they caused, the relevance of steel bars didn't come to him. He managed to lean his back against the bars and sighed heavily. He glanced down at his hands... And gasped. His hands, his arms... They were green. Gright green, with stripes of darker green. What was going on? What was wrong with him?

Old 07-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: (RP)Pokemon: Project DNA

"Huh where the hell am I?" I said as I got off the cold floor. I looked all around me and saw nothing but cages and cages and more cages...I tried to get up from the ground but bumped my head against the top of the cage. I then ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Ow! That really hurt!" I said as i looked at my hands. My fingers were as sharp as can be and I had a black and yellow circle between my thumb and my index finger. I took off my gloves and my jacket and to my surprise I was completely red. "What could have done this to me?!" I thought to myself as I started to shake in confusion. I then grabbed both of my arms and noticed a huge gash across my arm, probably around five inches. I couldn't think of anything to do, my skin and hands mutated, I'm stuck in a cage like a wild animal, and I had to use the bathroom. "Could things get any better?!" I though to myself as I tried to get in a comfortable position in the cold cage. I ended up in a position similar to the way the made you sit in kindergarten. I grabbed my hat that was few inches away and rested it on my head as I tried to relax. "Ok David, think about what you remember..." I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and went into the feeble position, "Friends called me, some guys in some gay costumes tried to steal some kids, I was tasered and put into a trunk or something...those guys must have done this!" I had a smirk on my face as I began to sleep...

Last edited by Gear; 07-20-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:18 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Luna was fast asleep on the cold paving. Suddenly, she woke up. "Where...Am...I...?" She said sleepily. Then she looked at her hands. "Ahhhh!" She screamed. They were Palish pink! She looked at her hair. It was dark pink! "What have they done to me!?" Luna shouted then she remembered.

She had been walking around Sinnoh when a man captured her.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:55 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: KG2, you obviously didn't read much of the sign up. You could not have been in sinnoh since we were in the real world before we go captured. Please try to edit your post.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:55 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

OOC: Sorry, my description isnt up to par, i am sooooo tired....... [i just got back from getting 2 copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with my dad and have been reading for the past hour, so i am VERY sleepy!]
Anyways, the words/ speech at the end of my IC POST is directed towards Draconic Espeon!

IC:

The sharp jolt of coldness that seeped through the metallic walls brought a sudden shock to the boy's back. Alex winced slightly as he shifted postitions, trying to find one that was comfortable. His head was throbbing as though he had been blugened repeatedly with a blunt object, and felt as though it would pop off at any given moment. This pain was nothing however compared to the searing slash on his forearm, which housed a long gash, covered in a bubbling green goo that seemed to be coming from within his own body. He thoroughly examined every inch of his body, though this had to be at least the twenty-sixth time doing so. His skin, which had just recently been tanned a deep orange-brown was now dyed a light blue, and did not come off no matter how hard he would try scrubbing. The hands that met at the ends of his long, muscled forearms had extended past their normal length, and had become webbed, resembling that of a duck. His feet had grown to resemble his hands as well. Alex's once buzzed, stubble hair had grown out in sharp, wavy spikes that were dark-blue in color. This had all felt like some horrid, unescapable dream hours ago, but Alex now realized that this was reality, and he was here and now, confined to some stuffy, cramped cell. Up to this point, he was unaware that anyone else was within the vacinity of the area, though that changed when he heard a soft shuffling scrape issuing from beyond his prison bars. Pressing his face against these, he squinted into the gloom cast down from the sinlge flickering bulb set in the ceiling. He could now vaguely identify a long row of cells similar to his, though each held a crumpled shape. Alex focused on the one opposite his, and witnessed the distorted shape as it rose into the body of a human, though it looked as if it was struggling for air. He was elated that he was not the only one in this situation, and without thinking called out, "Hey, hey you there?"

BRYCExKAT

Last edited by Bryce; 07-21-2007 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:49 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

"Uhh," Eddie complained. "Where am I?" It was cold and dark, but somehow he had excellent vision. He rubbed his head and then looked at his arms. They were bluish with rings on them.

"No way!" he screamed. "I gotta be dreaming!"

Eddie had no idea what was going on.

"Ok what was the last thing that happened," he said to himself.

All he could remember was seeing three magnets and then everything went black.

"I guess I should see what's going on."

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Old 07-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Elite Trainer

OOC: I know how you feel Bryce, I did the same thing last night. Stayed up reading the book 'till 3, and only slept 'til 10.

IC: Bekah jumped as the people in the cages around her stirred. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light, she realized they had the same symptoms as her. The cage across from her contained a girl. She seemed to have just awakened, gazing at her pink hands in disbelief. She had a look of horror as she screamed, realizing that her hair was a darker shade of pink. It occurred to Rebekah, that her hair could've changed color as well, but due to the fact it was so short, she was unable to check.

In the cell to the girl's left (Bekah's right), a tall boy called out to the person in the cage to Bekah's right. In that cage leaning against the wall was another boy. This one's skin was green, and Rebekah saw a brief image of a green alien.

In the cage to Bekah's left, another boy sat with his legs crossed. This one seemed to be completely red. He kept grumbling to himself. Bekah only caught a few words. To this boy's left, another cage contained a boy who was just waking up.

To the right of the pink girl, was another girl who was still asleep. The cage next to hers was empty.

Summoning the courage to speak out loud, she asked them, "Does anyone know what's happening?"

OOC: Yeah tried to explain what cages each person is in to make it easier. Here's a pic to make it a bit clearer:

Old 07-22-2007, 01:13 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

I got up immediately once I heard the sound of a young girl. I turned to my right and looked at her for a brief second and sighed.

"I don't think any of these freaks know where we are so why don't you shush and relax some more," I whispered into her cage, "I think I might be able to break out if I try to use my nails to make the bars breakable." I turned away from her and began to use my steel fingers to wore out the metal bars. "This is going to take awhile," I thought as sparks flew into my eye, "Guess my goggles can come in handy right now..." I started to kick the bars in frustration because of my full bladder. "I can't take a piss in front of all these people!" I thought to myself as I put my fingers into my hair thus knocking off my hat. I then began to ram my body into the bars in some effort to break away and get home, but it was useless. With my spirit broken I hit my head against the bars. "Crack!" The bars slightly bended forward and all that can be seen on my face was a huge smile.

[OOC: I used a slight iron head when I hit my head against the bar, hope you don't mind]
Old 07-22-2007, 01:48 AM
Elite Trainer

OOC: I guess it's ok

IC: "Relax? That's that last thing on my mind right now." She said, moving closer to the bars that seperated them. She jumped back as he slammed his head against the bars. "Dang, how'd ya do that? Oh and by the way, I'm Bekah." She said offering her hand through the bars.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:58 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

At first I was happy that the bars slightly bended, then I felt the pain on my head. I then got a slight concussion and dazed out. After snapping out of it, I saw the girl extending her hand throughout the bars. "Oh um hi, I'm Gear," I said as I shook her hand ,"Nice to meet you Bekah."
I slightly smiled as I rubbed the back of my hand, "So what do you plan to do now? Wait for our possible deaths to co-" I stopped as I realized that I was about to lose control of my bladder, "Oh god! Um can you turn around please or something?!" I then went into the corner and let it lose while being discreet.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:09 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

A sharp, mettalic clang echoed throughout the cavernous room, stealing Alex's attention and causing him to turn in the direction of the noise. He peered through the gloom and witnessed a short girl bathed in bright green skin thrusting her hand through the iron bars, in an obvious handshake to the occupant of the cell next to hers. Suddenly the boy turned from her, facing the wall and disappeared into the darkness of his cell, though by the splattering of liquid that could be heard, it didnt take Alex long to figure out what he was doing.

Seizing this oppurtunity, he pressed his face agianst the bars and whispered to the girl, "Umm hi." It felt akward, for this was such an unusual situation.

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-22-2007, 02:23 AM
Elite Trainer

Turning her back, Bekah managed to not laugh. Crawling back to the middle of her cell, she was startled by another boy.

"Umm, hi. I don't suppose you know what's going on?"
Old 07-22-2007, 02:31 AM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

"Let me out!" Eddie yelled in fustration. "I'm caged like an animal."
His vision had greatly improved, though he really didn't care.

"Hey!" he yelled rudely. Eddie had heard voices and he knew other people were around because of his eyesight.

"Do any of you freaks know what's going on."

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Last edited by tyshawn015; 07-22-2007 at 02:44 AM.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:33 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: This is to Bekah! [not to cause any confusion with Tyshawn!]

"uh, no sorry, this is all as new to me as it is to you," Alex answered; he could feel his face burning with embarrassment. He probably looked utterly ridiculous with his blue skin and hair. "Actually," he said, remembering something that had happened a few hours ago, "There were a couple men that had entered the cell across from mine while the boy was asleep, though i couldnt really tell what they were doing, for they had gathered in a tight-knit group around him." Alex thought back to that moment, though with every second that went by, his memory became more and more blurred.

BRYCExKAT

Last edited by Bryce; 07-22-2007 at 02:35 AM.