Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 03:23 AM
jerokelm Offline
Master Trainer

Default ~Ignore this thread~ PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD MODS :P

Dusk

I need at least one person to sign up as spot for one of theMain Characters best friends, icer has alrdy signed up for first position since he is my best friend in real life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jero stood on a hill outside Chestnut Town. This was the day he would recieve his first Pokemon, he hoped it was a flying type, so that when it was at it's final evolution it could fly him back to Chestnut town to see his parents.

Jero's father was the Gym Leader in Chestnut town, it was the last before the Pokemon League since the Gym in Veridian had gone out of business. Jero hoped he would be able to get that far in his journey.

Jero studied the landscape searching for his father, who had been gone for hours now. When he looked to the eastern horizen he saw him riding up swiftly on a Rapidash. Jero couldn't hold in his excitement and he ran towards his father.

"I was tracking this Pokemon I brought you since this morning Jero..." Jero's father said in mid-yawn. "Here he is." He removed a peculier looking ball from his belt, and handed it to Jero.

Jero threw the ball up into the air and a gray and black Pidgey appeared from the it.

Last edited by jerokelm; 07-18-2007 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:02 AM
icer Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to icer Send a message via MSN to icer Send a message via Yahoo to icer Send a message via Skype™ to icer
Smile Re: Dusk ~~ just jump in :D [RPG]

That night he called his best friend Icer to meet him in the Pokemon Center lobby the following day.

The next day he went to the Pokemon Center and showed Icer.

"Sweet! Look at what my dad got me!" Icer said, pulling out a Pokeball that was navy blue on top with a large yellow X on it and a cold blue, the same color as his hair, bottom. He released it and out came a Shinx, but Jero noticed something about this shinx, where the blue fur was, it was a cold blue, like a Glaceon's fur would be.

"This is Sparky, Sparky, Jero," Icer introduced.

"Shiiinx!" it said. "Cool, but why's it colored weird?" asked Jero

"I was about to ask you the same question about your Pidgey, but the truth is, I don't really know why it's colored like that, so whats up with your Pidgey?"

"My dad said it was a Dusk Pokemon, and when I asked him what that meant, he told me that on top of the Pokemon's normal types, they also have the power over shadows" Jero said with excitement.

"Thats..." Icer stammered.

"Thats what?"

"Thats so cool... But at the same time kinda scary... Hehe..."

When they left the Pokemon Center, they found their fathers waiting for them.

"Hey kids! How do you like your Pokemon?" Jero's dad said.

"We love them!" Icer and Jero said in unision.

"Thats good, because you're going to be spending the rest of your lives with them," it was Icer's dad this time.

"Hey dad, have you found out why Sparky is colored different than the other Shinx?" Icer asked.

"Yes, but I'm not going to tell you, that's for you to find out on your own."

And with that, Icer and Jero set off on their journey... Or so they thought.

"Crap!!!" Jero exclaimed, hitting himself in the forehead.

"What is it?... Ohhh..... Crud.." Icer said, embarrassed.

They ran as fast as they could to the Pokemart to stock up on items and food. Once they were done, they headed out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

lol sorry if its a lil crappy, its like my first time rp'ing or w/e lol
Old 07-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dusk ~~ just jump in :D [RPG]

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=9116

I'm going to suggest to the mods that they change the title of that thread so that Read First is all caps. This is... wow, I'm not even going to bother mini-modding this, I'm just going to leave you with one comment. Stop this Roleplay, it's an embaressment to us all. Icer, good length, Jero, this is at least somewhat original as long as you're intention had been to expand on these Dusk pokemon, but you still need to end this, read the rules (link above) and start over. It was a good effort, but one that in it's current state can only be considered spam.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:02 PM
icer Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to icer Send a message via MSN to icer Send a message via Yahoo to icer Send a message via Skype™ to icer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=9116

I'm going to suggest to the mods that they change the title of that thread so that Read First is all caps. This is... wow, I'm not even going to bother mini-modding this, I'm just going to leave you with one comment. Stop this Roleplay, it's an embaressment to us all. Icer, good length, Jero, this is at least somewhat original as long as you're intention had been to expand on these Dusk pokemon, but you still need to end this, read the rules (link above) and start over. It was a good effort, but one that in it's current state can only be considered spam.
oops lol soz, it was his idea anyway ive never really rp'd before lol but thanks for the comment (the length)

but what do you mean "this is an embaressment to us all" you think some little rp between 2 friends causes the whole pe2k forum to look bad? i think not, sure its our fault for not knowing much about rp's and being n33bs, but that doesnt mean u gotta become a n33b yourself
Old 07-18-2007, 04:23 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

icer, leave him, he allways does that, eeveeking calls himself a 'noob pwner' im not a noob, and i dont get pwned ever. so just ignore eeveeking.

what he ment was, you put this in the wrong section, and you should read the read first (unless you allready have)

and that you should make a sign up form, then comtinue the roleplay. plus, your roleplaying is pretty good.

Signature broked, No peeking!
Old 07-18-2007, 07:20 PM
jerokelm Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by espeonlover View Post
icer, leave him, he allways does that, eeveeking calls himself a 'noob pwner' im not a noob, and i dont get pwned ever. so just ignore eeveeking.

what he ment was, you put this in the wrong section, and you should read the read first (unless you allready have)

and that you should make a sign up form, then comtinue the roleplay. plus, your roleplaying is pretty good.
thx for the tips espeon :P i had started the thread before i realized t start a sign up... but i have read the read first already :P
Old 07-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by espeonlover View Post

I don't consider myself a "n00b pwner", as you so tastefully put it, anymore. By sayig this is an embarresment, I mean that it's existence says to people that this forum is not completely up to snuff with our members. Hwever, I do believe that that was worded incorrectly. I should have said that this thread itself is an embarresment, not the idea, and that they should stop, then start over. Also guys, one word of advice, keep the chatspeak in the chatrooms and IM. Forums require serious english. Wsp, oyu never seem to listen when I tell you what a n00b is. The fact that you have less than good RPing skills is not what makes you n00bish, what makes you n00bish is he fact that you refuse to address it and accept help to fix it.
Closed Thread