Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Raine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine
Default Inuyasha RP

This RP is sponsered by:

(credit for the pic goes to SavageDragon)

RP Story:

Naraku is still at large and we need to stop him (unless you're a badguy ofcourse). We never know what Naraku will do next nor do we know exactly where he is. All we can do is wander around and ask questions. Prehaps somebody will know. We must stop Naraku!
----------------------

Characters:
You can make up a character and until we have all spots filled up, I will only allow four characters to be made up. Once all of the spots are filled as many characters as possible can be made (so in other words you can join at anytime).

Here is a list of the characters and who is the character:

INU-YASHA RP!

[/center]

~Character List~

Inu-yasha- ?

Kagome-Jolteon

Shipo-

Sango-

Miroku-?

Sesshomaru-Svagedragon

Jaken-?

Rin-?

Kikyo-Devil Princess

Naraku-EX

Kagura-?

Koga-EX

Ayame-?

Kohaku-?

((NOTE: PPL call me EX so wherever you see the name EX as the char, it's me.))

Anybody who picks Sango comes with Kiara (Kiala). If we don't get enough then you can be more than one character besides who your character comes with (depends if you pick a character that comes with somebody). If you wanna be somebody like Toutsai for one point, then tell me and I'll arange it.

Last edited by Raine; 03-22-2004 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-17-2004, 08:40 PM
žavage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to žavage]) Send a message via MSN to žavage]) Send a message via Yahoo to žavage])
Default Re: Inuyasha RP

This looks an awfull lot like my RP
Old 03-17-2004, 09:08 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

SD, You win a prize, . Of course it's the same. He's just hoping nobody notices, .
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 03-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Devil Princess#1 Offline
New Trainer

I WANT TO BE Kikyo SHES 1 OF MY FAVORTIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE
Old 03-17-2004, 11:40 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

This one should be closed. If you wanna join the correct one, go to my Signature.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 03-18-2004, 11:38 AM
Raine Offline

Nah, it's gonna be different. I just can't find any pictures for one cos my computer's so dang slow. ANd as far as the little banner. Same thing for the pics, and one I do find a pic it's all weird and don't even look like tha actual character. But I might be getting some pics soon.

EDIT: There, I have pictures now and everything. My own storyline (I never used your's actually), and everything but a logo (which I might just take that off, but I have that up there to attract people) and my own Kohaku. Every pic of Kohaku was as big as a house and only saw 1 anyway. I'll try to get my own Kohaku, and my own Logo this afternoon even if I have to make em.

And anyways, if I wanted to copy and hope nobody noticed it I would've changed the whole thing around before I posted. There can be one at any forum just it would be weird if I was to make an entire thread just like the other person's at the same forum they were in and started it in.

Some people don't wanna join a forum just for RPing anyways so I figured I'd make one here. If I was actually copying the RP anyways I would have taken his exact post and poster that but I didn't.

And Devil Princess, you can be Kikyo. I'll edit the characters at the top now.

Last edited by Raine; 03-18-2004 at 09:18 PM.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:05 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Good job, EX. Can I put in my character from SDs RPG? I'm Just asking for a reservation since I'm not sure if I can be in two at once. Thanks.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:36 AM
žavage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to žavage]) Send a message via MSN to žavage]) Send a message via Yahoo to žavage])

Bronz you trader... I will do everything in my power to make shure this RP FAILS!!!

nah I'm kidding...

if its a different storyline... then you know who I'll take Ex

AND DEVIL PRINCESS!!!

PLEASEEE!!! Join the site on my sig.... it has alot of Inu-yasha fans...

and Ex is part of my RP that has a long story line all summerized... plus more.. lots of characters.... but I need a Kikyo, so if its not to much trouble could you join that RP to? In my sig will lead you to the site

Last edited by žavage]); 03-19-2004 at 04:44 AM.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:22 AM
Raine Offline

Go ahead bron!

If you want to then you can to SD.

The only reason I had the part in the north up there at first is because of Ayame. But, I figured I could travel up there at anytime. And the images, it's to hard to get any good images for me everytime I search put luckily I found anime temple! (or whatever it was called)
Old 03-19-2004, 04:10 PM
bronislav84 Offline

I was worried for a second that you were angry at me, SD. Either way, I'm not sure I'll be able to join completely until yours is over (Whenever that is, ) but I will help him out somewhat.

I'll see if it can get off it's feet first.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:32 PM
žavage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

I can what? I said I want to be Sesshomaru
Old 03-19-2004, 06:31 PM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Me gonna join! Can I be Kagome? And A second made-up character when we can? His name is Inu-chibi! A living, talking, mini inuyasha from the future!
Old 03-22-2004, 12:10 PM
Raine Offline

Jolteon and SD, you are both in!

We have a long way to go.....