Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-19-2007, 03:12 AM
patchfur Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to patchfur
Default Re: The Children of Legend

Name: Linzee Maraqwee

Appearance: Linzee has shoulder-length red hair, which has black streaks at the side of her bangs, and the tips of her bangs. Her eyes are a hazel-ish color, which is one of her features that she hates. Her nose is slightly bigger than normal, but isn't that noticeable. Her skin's really pale, and there's a line of freckles across her nose to her cheeks. She stands taller than most children her age, and weighs in at around 90 pounds. She normally wears T-shirts or tank tops, when it's warm, and hoodies when it's cooler. For pants, she will wear jeans almost any time of the year, but she's not exactly picky pants-wise.

Personality: Linzee's the typical ten-year-old, if most ten-year-old's spent their whole life submerged in the computer. She spends her time looking up training techniques on the computer, so that she can be a good breeder, and a good trainer also. She is serious a lot of the time, though if someone else starts goofing off, she will follow suit. She has a good sense of humor, and tries to laugh things off, though her feelings are easily hurt. She went through the begining of her life known as a crybaby, because she couldn't control her emmotions well. Even now, it's easy for her to start sobbing whenever something bad happens. However, she loves taking care of young Poke'mon, and thinks of them more as her equal than a tool for battling.

History: Linzee was born in the early fall, too late to get into kindergarten at the same time as most kids her age. Her father was a very paranoid person, who fled to God knows where when she was only six months old out of fear. Fear of what, no one knows. Her mother was strict, and her temper was short. Linzee was disciplined for a lot of things most children aren't, and had hardly any friends during her preschool years. Once in Kindergarten, Linzee became good friends with only one other child, and she still is. However, she hardly ever saw her friend, except for during school.

A month before Linzee's birthday, an announcement came onto the t.v. Her mother sat in the chair, watching the show boredly, while Linzee played with her Poke'dolls on the floor, glancing up every few moments to see what was happening. This scene was forever burned into her mind. The announcement told of a thief, who was known to be very violent. He was still on the loose, and everyone was to be very careful. Before Linzee could understand any more than that, however, her mother turned the t.v. off. Perhaps this was the worst decision in her life. Linzee became very paranoid for the next two weeks, the threat of the thief never far from her mind. One day, in fact a week exactly before her birthday, Linzee got off the bus and walked into the small house she called home. The silence was stifling, and when Linzee checked her mother's bedroom, she saw the most gruesome sight she had ever seen in her short life. In another hour, she was on her way to a foster home, to stay until she turned ten and was able to go out on her journey.

Starter/Egg: Pearl Egg

Spot: Breeder

Mastered: 346

Paired with Jaden0527

Spider Pig is my hero! He rocks.

Last edited by patchfur; 07-19-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:19 AM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

I'm thinking of joining. It looks really good.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

Oh this is awesome!
Reserve for me please, I want to be a breeder! Egg Diamond!

I will try to start working on my rp sign up. I will use this post to edit it.

RP SIGN UP
Name: David Erebus

Appearance: He stand at 4' 5", making him slightly shorter than most kids his age and he weighs at around 92 pounds. His attire consists of brown cargo pants and a black jacket vest that has a white collared shirt underneath. He has dark yellow eyes and dark brown hair that nearly looks positively black. He also carries a skateboard almost anywhere he travels. The skateboard itself is nothing special, it just looks plain. David wears fingerless gloves and a pair of goggles that he wears 24/7. His hair style is extremely messy and is kept calm by the beanie that he puts on, though his hair can be seen popping up from all sides of the hat. The hat is usually backwards and is black with a Pokeball design on the far right side of it. His shoes are just black skater shoes that have a monkey design on each one. He has light brown skin and has a skater build, though his arms are stronger than most kids. He also wears a PokeGear on his left arm and a backpack with the basic needs.

Personality: Energetic, quick on his feet, troublemaker, and a HUGE appetite. These are some words that can describe this breeder. His first dream, before becoming a breeder, was to become a world wide chef. This led to him absolutely loving food from all around the globe. If given the opportunity to eat or battle, he would rather go eat. He has a warm-hearted and well-intentioned but is usually stubborn. Although his profession is being a breeder, he has a place in his heart for battling and fighting. Some of his friends have commented him on being quite the violent person and that is almost unbelievable that he is a breeder. He has also known to pass some of his traits to the Pokemon he hatches. He is also, despite his idiotic stunts, quite smart. David has also thought about becoming a trainer and has become inspired by the various battles he has saw at the gym battles he watched as his dad referred. To sum it all up, he is just your typical 10-year old kid.

History: David grew up in a city called Goldenrod which he lived practically all his life. On a casual day like any other, he was relaxing on one of the buildings just throwing rocks at the kids below with his friend. He was only seven at the time and didn't really care what happened, that was until one of the kids he hit got mad and began to climb to the top. This person's name was Gold. After getting to the top of the house he began very upset at those kids since the almost broke his egg. David was confused on why he was carrying an egg and begin to question who he was. He told him that he was a breeder and came from a town called New Bark Town and had came to town to get an autograph from his idol DJ Mary. David took interest of the egg and began to follow the kid around everywhere he went asking more questions about breeding and egg hatching. He eventually began to teach David how to properly hatch and care for an egg. After a month or two he left on a journey to find a kid named Silver who stole a Pokemon from the lab. He left David a pair of his old goggles as a gift.

During the next two years of his life, he spent a lot of time in the classroom absorbing more knowledge of breeding and hatching eggs. Just to get a better feel of the breeding experience, he went to go take a job at the local Pokemon Daycare. Since he was still not qualified as a Pokemon trainer, he would just take care of the eggs that were created by the Pokemon at the daycare. His parents were shocked that he hatch an egg but couldn't do his homework. His parents were well of people; his Dad would work at the gym as one of the referees while his mom worked at the game corner. His mom and his dad decided to go to Onset Isle to see the contest festival. David, angered that he would not be going, decided to hide in one of their luggages and stowaway, not a smart idea. When his parents arrived at Onset Isle they were shocked to see that their son was in the luggage for that long. He was dazed and confused and all he wanted to do is go to sleep. His parents wrnt to the hotel and left him there to rest. This is where his adventure starts out...

Starter/Egg:
Diamond

Spot:
Breeder/Trainer

Last edited by Gear; 07-20-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:53 AM
xXPikachuXx Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name:
Keya Lacrouse

Appearance:
She has fire red/orange hair that is normally in a ponytail. She wears a black 'belly' shirt and jeans with a purple zip up hooded jacket. She wears red tennis shoes that have a gold star. She is about 5'1 and carries her worn out backpack. She always wears a charm around her neck. Her skin is fair and she has very long legs. When she was little she used to do gymnastics. She has translucent blue eyes and a well-shaped face. She has the build of a soccer player or a swimmer, but she prefers to play with Pokemon. She does occasionally play soccer though.

Personality:
She is very rude and doesn't like to be bothered, her mother calls her a boy and says she doesn't know why a young girl like her plays around in trees and in lakes. She only shows respect towards her Mom and Professor Oak. She uses sarcasm to answer most questions and loves the Pokemon, Pikachu. She loves swimming and climbing trees, she does not how ever like mud on her clothes. She stays in her room most the time. She loves to learn about Pokemon as Well as observe them. She wants to be a Pokemon Professor one day, for now it’s just her room and outside.

History:
Keya was born on One Island but her mother immediately moved to Pallet after the Volcano erupted On Keya's first Birthday. Keya doesn't remember her life in One Island except a charm she wears around her neck. She lived in Pallet until she was eight, then She Moved To Reikeirko. She was very upset when her mom told her they were Moving. She Refused to Go and Tied Herself to a Tree. Her mom's torchic eventually got Keya to go. Keya didn't leave behind friends...she left behind a teacher. Since she was six Professor Oak had been teaching her everything about Pokemon. She loved to be in the lab surrounded by Pokemon. When she got to Reikeirko she immediately wrote a letter to Professor Oak asking about evolutions... he didn’t get to explain it to her before she left. He wrote back, but the time after he didn't. Keya was devastated. She stayed in her room locked away for three months only coming out for food and the bathroom. She was a kind child before those three months. During that time she developed her rude, sarcastic personality. She went outside to observe the Pokemon there but a shinx bit her. She went back in and went straight to her room. She rarely came out except for swimming, food, and tree climbing...that is until her Tenth Birthday. She was told she needed to visit Professor Spruce, that’s where it begins

Starter/Egg:
Burnup/Blaze

Spot:
Trainer [If Not Trainer Coordinator Please]

My Pikachu Sparky, Thanks Hakumeineko!

Last edited by xXPikachuXx; 07-20-2007 at 03:30 AM.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:26 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

xxPikachuxx: Pending. It's well thought out, but the grammar's not very good. Try running it through a Word Processor and use Spell Check. Also, You Don't Need To Capitalize The First Letter In Every Word. Only the first word in a sentence, and names.

Gear: I'm not taking reservations, but please do try.

Bekah: Go right ahead, give it a shot.

Patches: Good to see you. Glad you decided to try.

Fire Away: Accepted. It's fine as it is, though you can update it to make the spot harder to steal.

KG: Jeez, you don't have to be so snippy. You now have a shot at getting in. But if you're capable of such good posts, why are all of you posts in Alto Mare two lines short?
Old 07-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Because i could'nt think of anything.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
Because i could'nt think of anything.
Actually, it's that ability – the ability to come up with inventive plots and ideas – that set the experienced Rolepayers and the inexperienced Roleplayers apart. Anyway, I've done my sign-up form...I've decided to drop the idea of being a Trainer. I think breeding is more my thing... :P
Name:
>> Kabir Patel

Appearance:
>> Kabir prides himself on being average in all aspects of his appearance. At a good five feet two inches, he is just a shade tall for his age, and weighs a reasonable thirty-eight kilograms. His skin, also, is almost in the middle of the two extremes, at a slightly light brown; it is often referred to as Asiatic. He wears his dark raven-coloured hair emo-style, allowing his fringe to fall before his right eye, obscuring his sight partially. But when he desperately needs both eyes, he brushes the hair from his eyes. Incidentally, his eyes are a dark brown, and seem to emanate understanding and knowledge, even at his young age. As far as body-build goes, Kabir is also normal, being not too thin, not too fat, and not too muscular.

When it comes to clothing, Kabir dresses as would most youth of the day. He wears jeans (predominantly black in colour, although he does own two pairs of blue jeans) and a tee shirt to match (also more often than not black). As his clothing would suggest, he is fascinated by the colour black, and feels that it portrays emotion better than any other colour in the world. He is against the idea of wearing numerous necklaces and such, as it gets in the way of work, and only hits his chest if he moves around actively, but does wear a watch, and several black bracelets. A pair of black Converse sneakers then covers his feet, as he feels that they match the rest of his looks best.

Personality:
>> Kabir is a caring person, as his choice in profession suggests, and despises fighting more than anything else. Whether between humans, Pokémon or both, he will do his very best to stop the fight, and try to resolve whatever the conflict is through debates and discussion. Sometimes, people find this an odd quality for a ten-year-old to have, as normally at that age, children are carefree, and want to do nothing but play with their peers. But even in that area, Kabir lacks what others have. E has never felt the worth of a true, proper friend. Possibly because no one has ever really needed to help him, or needed his help as friends often do.

It is not that Kabir does not like people, and cannot socially interact with others of his age-group, but merely that he has found that by working by himself, he can achieve his goals quicker and faster than if having to work with another. This, however, does not mean that he does not worry for other people, and that he will not go to someone’s aid if they fall, but merely that he is quite likely to run off somewhere without asking for any help or anything. This has gotten him in quite some trouble in previous years, but he hasn’t changed, and it doesn’t seem like he will.

History:
>> Kabir was born in the small, and relatively unknown town of Cherrygrove. Known only for its Quagsire-infested river, and the protection it has placed on those Pokémon, Cherrygrove was a quite place to live in, where everyone knows each other. Some government officials believe it to be more of a village than a town and suggested once to have it removed from the official map of towns and cities. However, this was met with an uproar by many Trainers and such, as Cherrygrove is often the place where the capture their first Pokémon if they are taking the Silver Conference Challenge.

Kabir’s parents, Priya and Vishal, were both reasonably well-off people, and Kabir lived a childhood of normalcy. Uninterrupted by unpleasant happenings, Kabir did not know much of danger, or of sadness until he turned nine, and his father died of prostate cancer. After that, his life began to slowly go downhill. His mother had to work extra hours, and do more than one job to sufficiently earn enough money to support herself and Kabir. Being at the age where he just started noticing things, realised that his mother was becoming increasingly harassed and had constant black patches under her eyes; a symbol of insomnia. Deciding even then, that it was best if she didn’t have to worry about him, he set off to do the only job he had ever seen as being worthwhile.

Pokémon Breeding.

Starter/Egg:
>> Silver Egg

Spot:
>> Breeder
Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 07-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspector View Post

Actually, it's that ability – the ability to come up with inventive plots and ideas – that set the experienced Rolepayers and the inexperienced Roleplayers apart. Anyway, I've done my sign-up form...I've decided to drop the idea of being a Trainer. I think breeding is more my thing... :P
Name:
>> Kabir Patel

Appearance:
>> Kabir prides himself on being average in all aspects of his appearance. At a good five feet two inches, he is just a shade tall for his age, and weighs a reasonable thirty-eight kilograms. His skin, also, is almost in the middle of the two extremes, at a slightly light brown; it is often referred to as Asiatic. He wears his dark raven-coloured hair emo-style, allowing his fringe to fall before his right eye, obscuring his sight partially. But when he desperately needs both eyes, he brushes the hair from his eyes. Incidentally, his eyes are a dark brown, and seem to emanate understanding and knowledge, even at his young age. As far as body-build goes, Kabir is also normal, being not too thin, not too fat, and not too muscular.

When it comes to clothing, Kabir dresses as would most youth of the day. He wears jeans (predominantly black in colour, although he does own two pairs of blue jeans) and a tee shirt to match (also more often than not black). As his clothing would suggest, he is fascinated by the colour black, and feels that it portrays emotion better than any other colour in the world. He is against the idea of wearing numerous necklaces and such, as it gets in the way of work, and only hits his chest if he moves around actively, but does wear a watch, and several black bracelets. A pair of black Converse sneakers then covers his feet, as he feels that they match the rest of his looks best.

Personality:
>> Kabir is a caring person, as his choice in profession suggests, and despises fighting more than anything else. Whether between humans, Pokémon or both, he will do his very best to stop the fight, and try to resolve whatever the conflict is through debates and discussion. Sometimes, people find this an odd quality for a ten-year-old to have, as normally at that age, children are carefree, and want to do nothing but play with their peers. But even in that area, Kabir lacks what others have. E has never felt the worth of a true, proper friend. Possibly because no one has ever really needed to help him, or needed his help as friends often do.

It is not that Kabir does not like people, and cannot socially interact with others of his age-group, but merely that he has found that by working by himself, he can achieve his goals quicker and faster than if having to work with another. This, however, does not mean that he does not worry for other people, and that he will not go to someone’s aid if they fall, but merely that he is quite likely to run off somewhere without asking for any help or anything. This has gotten him in quite some trouble in previous years, but he hasn’t changed, and it doesn’t seem like he will.

History:
>> Kabir was born in the small, and relatively unknown town of Cherrygrove. Known only for its Quagsire-infested river, and the protection it has placed on those Pokémon, Cherrygrove was a quite place to live in, where everyone knows each other. Some government officials believe it to be more of a village than a town and suggested once to have it removed from the official map of towns and cities. However, this was met with an uproar by many Trainers and such, as Cherrygrove is often the place where the capture their first Pokémon if they are taking the Silver Conference Challenge.

Kabir’s parents, Priya and Vishal, were both reasonably well-off people, and Kabir lived a childhood of normalcy. Uninterrupted by unpleasant happenings, Kabir did not know much of danger, or of sadness until he turned nine, and his father died of prostate cancer. After that, his life began to slowly go downhill. His mother had to work extra hours, and do more than one job to sufficiently earn enough money to support herself and Kabir. Being at the age where he just started noticing things, realised that his mother was becoming increasingly harassed and had constant black patches under her eyes; a symbol of insomnia. Deciding even then, that it was best if she didn’t have to worry about him, he set off to do the only job he had ever seen as being worthwhile.

Pokémon Breeding.

Starter/Egg:
>> Silver Egg

Spot:
>> Breeder
Deathspector
*Cries* You took the egg i was after! I won't join now...

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:13 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
*Cries* You took the egg i was after! I won't join now...
I'm sorry...but Nate said that he wasn't reserving anything, so I just read up on the free eggs, and chose. If you want it, make a sign-up that's really good, and Nate'll allow you...he did say the best sign-up wins.

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 07-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

He isn't reserving anything?! *goes to work on sign up*
Old 07-19-2007, 04:18 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Same with gear, I'll finish mine later (although there's little chance that I will get in )

Name: Mira Valco
Appearance: Mira wears her long brown hair down or in a ponytail. She usually wears a baseball cap sporting a rayquaza breathing fire. When she wears a ponytail, it comes out the back of the cap. Mira is very tomboyish, and hates wearing dresses and skirts. She's known for never wearing these, and really never wearing clothes any normal girl would wear. She wears a t-shirt with one saying or another such as "Absol-utley rockin'" with some picture of a pokemon. She had a wide variety of t-shirts that she has bought on her travels. She wears black, blue, and gray fingerless gloves and worn out running shoes.

Mira is very athletic, as the boys she grew up with made sure of. She is stronger than most girls, and will push herself to the limit. Her reflexes are great, as they've been tested due to many of her crazy stunts, her latest being backing up an ATV up a tree. She has longish legs that make her a little taller than the average person. She wears a one straped backpack with the strap going diagnally across her chest. She carries her pokeballs in the slots on the strap.

Personality: Mira is a very cheerful person. She is very smart and is a good person to have around since she can get out of sticky situations. The problem is that she usually gets herself into them. She is very loyal to her friends., but still keeps her secrets to herself. She is very trustworthy and always keeps her promise. She likes to go crazy sometimes, and loves having fun.

Mira has some trouble getting herself in a conversation, but she hates missing anything. She usually works alone, since it's hard to find other people that accept her. She can easily talk to guys and make friends, but she's never been able to socialized with girls. She's a mechanical geek, and alwasy carries ajustable tools in her back. She works well under pressure, working fast and efficently.

History: Mira grew up moving around alot. She was born in Kanto in Celedon City, but soon moved to Fuschia City. The neighborhood she lived in had no girls her age, so she made friends with the guys. She learned much from them, from mechanical stuff to catching pokemon. The safari zone was a huge part of her childhood. Much of her weekly allowence would go towards it. The guys and her would have contest to see who could catch the most. Through this, she developed her skills for pokemon. Her dad got a job with the safari zone, and was sent to Hoenn.

At the age of 7, Mira moved to Lilycove near the Hoenn safari zone. Once again, Her neighborhood had only a couple guys. They brought her into video games and more knowledge of mechanics. Her dad lost his job and tried his hand as a breeder, moving to Solaceon town. This time there were girls. They tried to introduce her to other things, but Mira wasn't interested. Her dad's feeble attempt at breeding failed, so her family made one last move to Sonet City.

It was here that she met a wider variety of people, and learned more on different subjects. She became very interested in music, receiveing an ocarina from the symphony's conductor. To this day, Mira wears it around her neck. She realized she could accurately immitate a pokemon's cry, and could draw pokemon near her. When she turned 10, her mother took her to Professor Spruce, ready to start her long awaited journey.

Starter/Egg: Silver egg. If not, Jet egg, if not (because there's little chance I will beat Fire Away) Rainbow egg(wait I can' do better than Espeon), and if that doesn't work out, *sigh* I’ll take the sea egg

Spot: Trainers, maybe coordinator if no one else joins as one...

Do we get to choose what our pokemon look like or do you already have an idea?

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 07-20-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Poring Offline

Send a message via AIM to Poring

I want to join this, but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. And if Draconic_Espeon's or Xlugon's RPs start anytime soon, I'll be even more busy... Hmm...
Old 07-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

D-D-D-DONE!
I finally finished that damn rp sign up >_> Hope I get in...
Is there a Discussion topic for this?
Oh and will we be partnered up with other people?
Old 07-19-2007, 06:53 PM
patchfur Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to patchfur

Woo, I finished my sign-up!

Mastered: 346

Paired with Jaden0527

Spider Pig is my hero! He rocks.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

Uh...is it possible for my rp character to be a breeder first and a trainer second? Sort of like mixed jobs?

EDIT: Only reason I want to is because the breeder doesn't seem to do much throughout the story -_-

Last edited by Gear; 07-19-2007 at 07:56 PM.